AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 299749 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #40 on: November 08 2005, 08:02 am »
AH!! Another day of school has ended. Thankfully! XD hehe.

o.O I can help whoever is doing Romeo and Juliet!! hehe. XD It's hard to understand the original copy. You should get this translated thing from a book store. That's what I got. I got this book of Romeo and Juliet, with NORMAL english. No old english! lolz. It's really handy. XD hehe

Ralea.. OMG!! I watched two versions of Romeo and Juliet. The old one, don't remember which year it was filmed it and the modern one. The one with that dude from Titanic. Ummm.. His name was like Leonardo Dicaprio... O__O I know I spelt his name wrong. ROFL!! Yea. They both sucked.. xP lolz. The 'modern' one was bad. REALLY BAD! Because although everything's modern. Like they have like cars and stuff, but the script is in old english. O__O I was like "WTF" when I saw it. lolz. Bad bad movie! xP

My friend did a Midsummer Night's Dream... I think. Wait no it was like something Sisters. She said that it was pretty good. I don't remember. Wait it was like Twelve Nights. O__O ?__? I don't know. lolz. I'm really lost. HAHA!

Angel.. you paid attention in class today?? lolz. I didn't for french. I was like half listening and half daydreaming. ROFL!! I was actually paying attention in math though. My mind was so focused on my teacher. O__O Yup. And it was weird. lolz.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #41 on: November 08 2005, 10:03 am »
read the high scores for Hexxagon, Those amused me a lot about how everyone hates that game :P

You mean that evil game that must be defeated?!  Ah yes, but it's more like the game hates me!
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

moezychan

« Reply #42 on: November 08 2005, 01:26 pm »
Ralea.. OMG!! I watched two versions of Romeo and Juliet. The old one, don't remember which year it was filmed it and the modern one. The one with that dude from Titanic. Ummm.. His name was like Leonardo Dicaprio... O__O I know I spelt his name wrong. ROFL!! Yea. They both sucked.. xP lolz. The 'modern' one was bad. REALLY BAD! Because although everything's modern. Like they have like cars and stuff, but the script is in old english. O__O I was like "WTF" when I saw it. lolz. Bad bad movie! xP

I saw it too, thinking I would like it, but I couldn't stand it! It was so freakin' annoying! I watched it once, and I refuse to watch it again.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #43 on: November 08 2005, 01:28 pm »
I only saw the ending of it . .. and I was horribly confused.
I was like, "So .  . .it's modern day .  . . but they're talking in old english. Damn, and I thought I was a crack pot!"
I laughed when they died.
I know it's mean, but . . .it was such a crappy movie (even though I barely saw it, ahah).
Then again, I laugh whenever Leonardo DiCaprio dies in any of his movies. I hate him that much :tongue3:
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #44 on: November 08 2005, 02:49 pm »
bah! The Modern day Romeo and Juliet is an awesome movie! I Think what they did, Taking the original script and putting it in modern day is a work of genius. You know why I think the movie is so good? Because it is Original! Unlike most freaking movies today (yay the hero wins again!!) But It was a very intresting portrayel of Romeo and Juliet and I think they pulled it off extremely well for a book written so long ago to be updated. Big big Kudos to them. And when I first saw the movie back in English class about 2 - 3 years ago I was the only one in class actualy watching and paying attention to it. Now you lot bring it up again and I remmembered I still have to buy that movie!! And it must of been good because before this movie I HATED Leonardo DiCaprio with a passion, but after seeing this I started to like his acting. Anyway, The Modern movie rocks!
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #45 on: November 09 2005, 07:55 am »
... Stop with the Shakespear. xD lolz. No more!! HAHA!! Just kidding. You guys can continue. I don't want to talk about Romeo and Juliet anymore. o__o lolz

Anyways, apparently, one of my posts was the 80000th post!! ooooo lolz. I didn't know that but that is pretty cool. XD HAHA!!

School sucked a lot today. Friends going nuts, ME going nuts! Oh god. I need a break from all of this! ARG!! And to top it all off. I think I'm failing some of my classes. To me failing isn't really failing but getting below 80!! :sweatdrop: That's just me. lolz. I want to just start Christmas break now. I wish I could. *sigh* But of course my mom would kill me! lolz. And my teachers! HAHA!!

WOW! I think my french teacher doesn't hate me. *heavenly music plays in backround* lolz. Because today she was checking homework, and I didn't do it, she looked at mines and just walked away without saying anything. o__o I was like "WOW!!! It's a miracle" ROFL!! XD

Yea. And that's my story of the day, till next time. *is shot*
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #46 on: November 09 2005, 08:03 am »
when a teacher says nothing .. maybe she's thinking up a BIIIIIG punishment... hm... this could get nasty...

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #47 on: November 09 2005, 08:12 am »
.. Great. You just had to ruin my already bad day. *groans* But no. She wouldn't bother. Someone else didn't do their homework and she started asking questions.

I think it's just that the teacher thought I did do it. Because I had a sheet of paper out and there was like one sentence on it. ROFL! She might have thought I didn't get it or something! lolz. XD

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #48 on: November 09 2005, 09:47 am »
I really hope that is the case. Normally, before the teacher starts picking up the homework (one I forgot to do, or something) I go to the bathroom and do it there.  :XD:

When I come back, I am all "Oh, I was in the bathroom, here is my HW"  :heh:

It has worked for me until now, but I feel really bad doing stuff like that, so I am trying to be more responsible this school year and until now, it kinda has  worked out.  :sweatdrop:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #49 on: November 09 2005, 08:03 pm »
Well, school today isn't so bad. Math isn't hard now since I have my guy friend sometimes teach me. What sucks is that there will be an upcoming play soon about... Romeo and Juliet! *hits head with Shakespeare book* I hope I get picked on the props or sounds team..not as an actor, please! I'm bad at those things.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #50 on: November 09 2005, 08:06 pm »
I wish i got picked as Romeo for my romeo and Juliet play.. i wanted to do the kissing scene XD plus I love th e story as it is. R&J is an absoloute classic.

i'm in college right now..
i just got shouted at cos i'm sitting on the other end of the room from everyone else and he said I should join in with the group (yeah right) Theres no seats down there anyway and i'm far too polite to ask some to move.. I hate being so shy sometimes.. its my biggest weakness

i hate teachers that try to say they understand when my friends don't even know what goes on inside my head..
« Last Edit: November 09 2005, 09:41 pm by VexNet »

moezychan

« Reply #51 on: November 10 2005, 02:38 am »
I'm in college now also. I just finished scheduling my classes for the spring semester. It seems like the semester just began, and now I only have 5 weeks left! Then winter break will begin. I don't know what I'll be doing when that happens. I hate it when I'm on break. It's so boring!

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #52 on: November 10 2005, 06:23 am »
Lol, stupid teachers. Them and their grudges. >.> When a teacher doesn't speak to me about my missing assignments, I just think (or know) they're disappointed... Sometimes I get the feeling I feel shameless about not doing my work. o.O (that's a bad sign...)

Shakespeare... *stabs the front cover of The Merchant of Venice* I don't like this book. >.> Actually, I want my old teacher back! Waaaa.... since when we were reading The Midsummer Night's Dream, towards (notice I say towards xD) the end of the book, the teacher said we don't have to read the rest of it since the ending was obvious. And he only gave thesis essays for homework (which I actually enjoy writing :sweatdrop:). I'm disappointed with my own teachers this year. @_@

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #53 on: November 10 2005, 07:43 am »
O__O Shakespear?? ROFL!! Apparently the grade nines in my school are doing him too. *thinks* What was the book they're doing?? Ummm it's like Romeo and Juliet, I think. WAIT NO! I'm pretty sure it's not. lolz. All I know is that it's Shakespear. O__O What's with all the Shakespear!?!?!?!? *pulls hair out* I think it's Twelvth night now. XD haha. Pretty sure it is! lolz.

Anyways, school was pretty bad today. Well when I wasn't in class. In the morning, I had to walk to school and it was pouring and I was like 10 minutes late. By the time I got to class, the front of my jeans were totally soak. There wasn't one spot that wasn't soaked in the front. >__< Yea. And then at lunch I had to run over to the plaza across from the school to get change for my $50. O__O It was really cold and windy too!!! T__T And then after school it was the same as the morning except it was soaked back and front on the bottom half. GOD I know now that God hates me!! T__T

It's raining too much! xP.

Oh yea. To brighten up my day, I found out that mid-terms is next Friday. XD haha. HAPPY HAPPY! And I kept on thinking today was a Tuesday for some reason. O__O lolz. I'm weird.

Nothing else happen. Wait! There was. My french teacher didn't yell at me AGAIN when I came in 10 minutes last for class. O__O I think she really is plotting some big plan to torture me!! O__O AH!!! SAVE ME SOMEONE!

moezychan

« Reply #54 on: November 10 2005, 09:15 am »
I am being pulled apart right now. Part of me wants to be happy because I became the secretary for my Early Childhood Student Association club, and part of me wants to rip my hair out because I now have to take 4 different pills a day for my anemia! It's so frustrating! I can't stand this!  :BangHead: My mom has been on my case for taking 2 pills a day. Think what she's going to be like with 4 pills a day!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #55 on: November 10 2005, 11:19 am »
*Saves Lika* THERE!!!

The savior that is VexNet strikes again!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #56 on: November 10 2005, 11:41 am »
HAHA!!

Thanks for saving me. xD So what's everyone up to right now?? lolz. XD I've been really bored all day today. I was watching some really bad quality DVDs. -____-" I gave up on them because it was too boring!! T__T lolz.

O_O I still have my homework to do! AH!!!! *runs to finish*

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #57 on: November 10 2005, 11:46 am »
Well, I found out that my friend Nick was expelled from school and he's going to Rehab!
What the hell kind of friends am I making?!!?

Ooh, Me too! Homework! [runs off to start it!]
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Crystal_Wings

• Great Fan
  • Someday I'll Fly Away
« Reply #58 on: November 10 2005, 02:56 pm »
My homework is finished.
lika-chi Je suis désolé, Francais est tres mal et je suis tres désolé pour vous.
I think that was right, I haven't had french in a few years.
Good luck with your homework everyone.
« Last Edit: November 10 2005, 04:02 pm by Crystal_Wings »

Sig made by the wonderful bLuetopaz
~Forum Family~
-Little Sister-
Kai_Mizuki a.k.a. hack.<3.fly

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #59 on: November 10 2005, 08:28 pm »
I hate electronics! Argh, I swear, I dunno which one is harder right now.... Electronics or English. We're creating PCB boards right now and I had enough of Ferric Chloride!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.