AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 301266 times)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #20 on: November 07 2005, 12:15 pm »
I did Shakespear last year, and I'm doing it this year.
Last year (grade 9) we did Midsummer Nights Dream. This year we're going to be doing Romeo and Juliet.
Easiest part of my English class, haha.

I'd help you with French . . . but I haven't taken it since Grade 8, haha! And I barely passed it the last time I took it, haah!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #21 on: November 07 2005, 12:31 pm »
Minna-san, I'm back! I finished my homework! As for french lika-chi, all I know is bonjour means good morning, and merci means thank you. Other than that, I'm of no help.  :sweatdrop: And I hope you find your backpack Endoh-chan. I'd help, but I don't live with you.  :heh:

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #22 on: November 07 2005, 12:41 pm »
Oh.......... Shakespeare... omg you just reminded me I had to read The Merchant of Venice for english. Lol!! But that story seemed sorta boring... and I still need to write my french project... >.>

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #23 on: November 07 2005, 12:45 pm »
I did Shakespear in grade 8. Romeo and Juliet. o__o It was hard and very.. uh interesting!! Not! lolz.

I can help you with Romeo and Juliet. God I think I would ace it if we did it again. My friend did Romeo and Juliet in grade 9 again (was in my school for grade 8) and she was getting like a 90% for English. O__O Why can't I be doing Romeo and Juliet again!!!! T__T lolz.

*sigh* Its ok. My french teacher hates me so I don't think she'll really care if I actually did do things. She's probably faling me. O__O lolz.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #24 on: November 07 2005, 12:51 pm »
ROFL I'm in extended french (which means I learn a lot more french than the core classes, and I do some classes in french) but so far, I'm learning nothing. The teachers just throw sheets as all this crap at us and expect us to do them. Then they hide behind their desks, doing god knows what.

I really should transfer out of my french classes into some others. I even disscused it with my parents. My the school will hear nothing of it. My parents even got mad at them, haha. But other than that, no progress on getting better french classes.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #25 on: November 07 2005, 01:10 pm »
O__O Classes in french. *faints* I would really faint if I had to take stuff like that. lolz. I can hardly stand just core French. T__T I want to drop this class so badly. Not only does the teacher hate me and shows it but I'm not so good in French!!! What to do...
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: November 07 2005, 01:10 pm »
I'm beyond stupid.
So I found my backpack. It was right behind me, haha! Pinned between the dinning room chair and my sofa.
I might as well just go back to kindergarten, haha!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #27 on: November 07 2005, 01:18 pm »
I'm beyond stupid.
So I found my backpack. It was right behind me, haha! Pinned between the dinning room chair and my sofa.
I might as well just go back to kindergarten, haha!

Well of course you're not going to find it. If it was buried behind a mountain of books you could find it, or under your bed, but if it's right behind you, you can guaruntee that you won't find it. It's Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: November 07 2005, 01:22 pm »
That is proved completely true since I looked in my bag and . .
 . . .My Math Book ISN'T there!
[screams random curses] and all of Unit 1 is due tomorrow before the interm reports come out!
Looks like an "I" (incomplete) mark is going on my interm report card.
Damn.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #29 on: November 07 2005, 01:25 pm »
That is proved completely true since I looked in my bag and . .
 . . .My Math Book ISN'T there!
[screams random curses] and all of Unit 1 is due tomorrow before the interm reports come out!
Looks like an "I" (incomplete) mark is going on my interm report card.
Damn.

I'd say that you'll find it when you're not looking for it, but you don't have time to not look for it. Datte, ganbatte Endoh-chan.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #30 on: November 07 2005, 01:27 pm »
Actually, I know exactly where it is, haha.
In my locker at school. X_X
My luck is at its worst these days.

Ahhh, it's one-on-one again! Someone else post AHHH!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #31 on: November 07 2005, 02:27 pm »
Another post thread? ^^; Wow, I'm surprised. Uh.. What to say.. well, I don't like sundays. Never will. I had to be dragged around going to my grandpa's place ( a complete mess I might add.. very boring.. ) and then off to my grandma's foundation house. ( That wasn't so bad... I guess. ) My dad asked me if I wanted to start driving. I'm like,  " Yes! " I'm about to crack, seriously, if I don't learn. I need to. It's come down to where I just want that freedom. The freedom to go places.. do my own thing.. not be dragged to boring places again. >__>
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #32 on: November 07 2005, 03:35 pm »
What Moezy-chan said is true. When you're not looking for something, it will appear. But when you need something and you can't find it, you won't find it! I've tried it so many times. My mom was like "Just don't look for it then!" lolz.

*sigh* I hate leaving things in my locker and not knowing that I need until last minute. I did that like a few days ago. I had to finish the homework quickly during my 2nd period class. o__o Because my teachers apparently always check homework now. T__T So yea. I always have to do everything now. Except math, at times. hehe. But don't tell my teacher!! haha.

I don't like Sundays either! It's a day of boredom and doing homework!! lolz. And the day that reminds you that there's school the next day. >_<

moezychan

« Reply #33 on: November 07 2005, 03:45 pm »
What Moezy-chan said is true. When you're not looking for something, it will appear. But when you need something and you can't find it, you won't find it! I've tried it so many times. My mom was like "Just don't look for it then!" lolz.

It never fails. And when I do finally find something, it was in my face the whole time! I can't stand that!

I don't like Sundays either! It's a day of boredom and doing homework!! lolz. And the day that reminds you that there's school the next day. >_<

Sunday is actually my favorite day of the week! I get to teach catechism! My students are so wonderful and kawaii! I just love them!

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #34 on: November 07 2005, 07:11 pm »
Oh.......... Shakespeare... omg you just reminded me I had to read The Merchant of Venice for english. Lol!! But that story seemed sorta boring... and I still need to write my french project... >.>

if you are bored with the book, you can watch the movie on "The Merchant of Venice".. not sure if its the same..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #35 on: November 07 2005, 09:21 pm »
read the high scores for Hexxagon, Those amused me a lot about how everyone hates that game :P
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #36 on: November 07 2005, 11:53 pm »
ARGH, we're doing Shakespeare right now. Romeo and Juliet. The film though was well....blech. I mean they showed us the 1964 version where there were scenes TOO MUCH in my opinion. And we're supposed to write film review as well as a book report. But how am i supposed to write one when my boy classmates keep wolf-whistling at the back of the room?! Sheesh.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

moezychan

« Reply #37 on: November 08 2005, 02:58 am »
I tried to read Romeo and Juliet once, but I got bored after the first act. I couldn't understand anything they were saying.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #38 on: November 08 2005, 04:32 am »
I love Shakespeare......especially Romeo and Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream (which I'm studying right now) and Much Ado About Nothing!

The only play I really don't like is Macbeth.......the others, however, are brilliant!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #39 on: November 08 2005, 06:07 am »
Lol. I remember seeing Romeo and Juliet. Don't remember it much though... obviously. :lol: I like 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'. It was hilarious to me. :sweatdrop: Actually, it was to the whole class. xD

The funny thing about me ad my concentration in classes... well, I was feeling kinda depressed today... and I was actually paying attention in class. Especially French. :rotfl: I have such weird habits. o_O >.>