AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 301226 times)

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thre
« Reply #1440 on: May 14 2006, 03:51 am »
Be careful in Tokyo 'cause it's really crowded. ^^;;; But, there's a nice resteraunt with food under 1000 yen. It's a total bargain! They have a great bookstore too. That's where I got Pokemon Special 15 and 20. ^^ (In Japanese).

I believe you can submit fanfics on deviantart. Which category is it?

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: The Post Thread VIII (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #1441 on: May 14 2006, 07:42 am »
I just got back from the cinema, I went to go see Initial D : Drift Racer.
It was pretty good, I really enjoyed it, I look forward to seeing it again.

Be careful in Tokyo 'cause it's really crowded. ^^;;; But, there's a nice resteraunt with food under 1000 yen. It's a total bargain! They have a great bookstore too. That's where I got Pokemon Special 15 and 20. ^^ (In Japanese).

I believe you can submit fanfics on deviantart. Which category is it?
this place must be full of little rich kids, all going to Japan and such. makes me sick sometimes.

Submit > Deviation > Prose > Fiction > Fan-Fiction
You should just brows the Submissions, It's really quite simple and easy. Grade school kids can do it.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #1442 on: May 14 2006, 07:48 am »
You can post fanfics on DA? O_O;;
Well, i learned something new today ^_^

-- never too far.. no matter how far ..
theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee
bigPUPPY;; vexnet, Kasawa Lanford
littleKITTY;;Fai, Cardcaptors_Ria, baby.piglet

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1443 on: May 14 2006, 07:56 am »
heh, yeah of course, Submit all media. Artwork, Photos, Poems, Stories. anything really.

Offline Ashlee

• Reading Fanfics
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Reading Fanfics
« Reply #1444 on: May 14 2006, 07:58 am »
Even FLASH videos
Live Journal[New Layout]- Website - GraphicsUpdated
center]

Forum Family
My really cool little sis: Kudan * Wishingstarx * Star_Wings * ~Emethyst~ * Fai *Babypigggy
My happy cool niece:Cherry-chan
My really cute big sis: Møon Li * SailorYue*Rekall
My poem cousin:Kuri-san
My nice cool owner:Pretty
Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #1445 on: May 14 2006, 08:41 am »
Okay, i knew that haha ^_^;;

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi
bigKITTY;; pretty,Quimmy,TimeMachine,Nyoko,Møon Li,sofiacardcaptors,Moezy-chan,-=kuro_woof=-,Sya0ran,bLuetopaz,Shuinu,bie_liao,aishiteru,Ashlee

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #1446 on: May 14 2006, 08:58 am »
there are fics there? cool, ill go serch for some good ones ^^

is there anyway to search thru them, you know, by series or keywords?
« Last Edit: May 14 2006, 09:26 am by SailorYue »
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1447 on: May 14 2006, 10:12 am »
Submit > Deviation > Prose > Fiction > Fan-Fiction
You should just brows the Submissions, It's really quite simple and easy. Grade school kids can do it.
Thanks. ^^ And somehow, the term 'Grade school kids can do it,' makes me think I'm dumb. ._.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1448 on: May 14 2006, 10:33 am »
Thanks. ^^ And somehow, the term 'Grade school kids can do it,' makes me think I'm dumb. ._.
lol, just pointing out it's really simple, maybe too simple eh?

moezychan

« Reply #1449 on: May 14 2006, 11:43 am »
I actually find the term, "Grade school kids can do it" offensive to children. All kids are smart, and by saying that even them can do it is implying that they're not that smart. There are things that my students know that I don't.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1450 on: May 14 2006, 12:04 pm »
I actually find the term, "Grade school kids can do it" offensive to children. All kids are smart, and by saying that even them can do it is implying that they're not that smart. There are things that my students know that I don't.
*shock* oh no people are starting to get offended by what I say, Oh no not again, whatever shall I do *faints*
meh, whatever, I didn't mean it to offend ANYONE, of ANY age, ANYWHERE.
I swear it's so hard to say anything in this forum without someone bitching about it.

moezychan

« Reply #1451 on: May 14 2006, 12:21 pm »
*shock* oh no people are starting to get offended by what I say, Oh no not again, whatever shall I do *faints*
meh, whatever, I didn't mean it to offend ANYONE, of ANY age, ANYWHERE.
I swear it's so hard to say anything in this forum without someone bitching about it.

Ok, I'll let it go. Didn't mean to make a big deal out of it. I tend to be too serious. Can't prevent it.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #1452 on: May 14 2006, 12:29 pm »
Vexnet-sama, Moezy-sama, onegai-shimasu! ><" Don't start again...

moezychan

« Reply #1453 on: May 14 2006, 12:36 pm »
Vexnet-sama, Moezy-sama, onegai-shimasu! ><" Don't start again...

I won't. I already let it go.

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #1454 on: May 14 2006, 12:36 pm »
lol, just pointing out it's really simple, maybe too simple eh?

...Next time, think about what you're saying before posting it! I almost cried because of what you said!!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1455 on: May 14 2006, 10:48 pm »
geeze, ok sorry, I'll try not to post so much then. keep my yap shut.

moezychan

« Reply #1456 on: May 15 2006, 05:26 am »
geeze, ok sorry, I'll try not to post so much then. keep my yap shut.

We didn't say not to post. It's not like it's our mission to kick you out of the forums. We just want you to be careful what you say. I'll admit that some of my posts are offensive to other people, and I'm trying to change that, but you'd be surprised at how offensive your posts can be. Just be more aware of what you're saying.

Trust me when I say this, I don't spend my time trying to think of ways to kick you out of this place. It is against my beliefs to hate anybody, but that's not saying that I like their attitudes either. All I'm asking is to be more considerate, and understand that my responses are not a direct insult to you. Words offend me, but no person has ever offended me.

Offline babypigggy

• o1_loserkid.
  • "A True Fan"
  • miyuki,sasaki
« Reply #1457 on: May 15 2006, 07:09 am »
Hey, do you like cake?

theONE's[<3]:
twinKITTY;; Zeldi

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #1458 on: May 15 2006, 07:22 am »
Cake is like little slices of heaven, I've never had Ice Cream and Cake, But the song by the Buckwheat Boyz makes me want it.

We didn't say not to post. It's not like it's our mission to kick you out of the forums. We just want you to be careful what you say. I'll admit that some of my posts are offensive to other people, and I'm trying to change that, but you'd be surprised at how offensive your posts can be. Just be more aware of what you're saying.

Trust me when I say this, I don't spend my time trying to think of ways to kick you out of this place. It is against my beliefs to hate anybody, but that's not saying that I like their attitudes either. All I'm asking is to be more considerate, and understand that my responses are not a direct insult to you. Words offend me, but no person has ever offended me.
LLOL (literally laughing out loud)
I find that hard to believe.
The main root of the problem is because I said grade school kids could do it, How on earth that is offensive I'm not sure, It's saying It's simple, deviantART has a very simple layout, If you don't get it, They have an even easier HELP guide, When you click each option on the submission it gives you a clear statement of what you can put into this section, If your new it would be a good idea to go through them all, It might JUST be ME, Since I've been there since 2003, But even when I first joined I found it very easy to use, When you get a subscription and have to start putting in HTML code into your Journal is where it gets tricky. It's all about very simple observation.
As for crying over what I said, That seems illogical, I've never shown any inhospitality to you Blaze and why should I? I have no reason to be mean and I've never intended to be mean to you anyway. That's what made me so surprised you'd get upset over something so trivial. I did think about what I was saying, I was saying that it was simple and that grade school children can do it, moezy, I was not saying that grade school kids are dumb either or I would of said that grade school kids couldn't do it.
And moezy,. You think my posts are offensive? well I find a lot of yours are too, I've wanted to comment after you to say what your saying is wrong numerous times, But I know it would of turned around against me, I stayed out of the Fuuma fight because I know that would of turned around against me too, Everything I do will turn around against me because your always there to point out my mistakes and elaborate on them. that's why I never try to cross paths with you because I know it never ends up well. I did laugh at your post momentarily, Because it does seem like you've been trying to get me kicked out for a long time now, Only recently have you started to leave me alone because I had to explain to you why I was feeling so much apprehension towards you. I am perfectly considerate, I had no idea saying something was easy would upset Blaze. I said sorry after she told me it was offensive, Is that inconsiderate?  For some reason everytime I post something that means anything, my words are screwed around with and played to attack me. What was once just a harmless comment has turned into an insult to make someone almost cry. I know that Misinterpretation can happen a lot (especially here for some reason) But I mean it when I say I didn't mean anything offensive about that post at all.
You want to know something else? I've been stressing about it all day. I was really upset at myself that I had almost made a girl cry and I was contemplating about it most the day, but what really makes me sad, Is that somebody afterwards would just call me inconsiderate after I had been thinking and stressing about it all day. Cut me some slack, You never even tried to get to know me.
Whatever, I forfeit, I refuse to comment back to this discussion and I don't want to see any responses on this thread replying to my post, got something to say? PM me.

I'm changing the subject. There tons of random stuff to talk about.
here:
Anime Cosplay Advice.
Anime Convention Advice.