AuthorTopic: Attention: Read this before you post  (Read 4090 times)

Offline lumizstar

• ~Song of Peace~
  • Former Staff
  • Super Fan
  • ~Peace and Tranquility~
Attention: Read this before you post
« on: April 11 2005, 02:52 am »
Recently, the forum has grown a lot larger and more users have joined here to discuss TRC and CCS stuff. But as the populatin grew, more problems emerged. Amidst all the problems, the most serious was that users were posting off-topic repliesand started to spam. Also, they seem not to have read the forum rules carefully.

After discussing with Little Wolf and SLi, they have agreed that we should be more tough on the discipline. I've already deleted some off-topic posts, and also spamming ones. Some topics were also merged and split. So, if you found that someone has deleted your message, then it should be a mod/admin deleting it. Either it was considered as spam, or off-topic posts.

As a reminder, spammers will be warned, and maybe later their posts will be moderated. Serious spammers will be muted, or even banned, As for off-topic people, you will also be warned.

I think this is our current definition:

Spamming: People who continuously post nonsense stuff and also those who just reply with a one word post (like..meaningless expressions w/o comments)

Off-topic: It tells itself. Someone who post a reply thats non related to the topic.

I hope this defines whats what.

Please also be reminded that you should post your new topics in relevant sections (i.e. TRC anime in anime related, Comic related to manga related). Those manga related TRC topics will be posted here..

Thanks for your attention.
If you can dream it, you can do it.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.

~Walt Disney

Offline cheryl

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Attention: Read this before you post
« Reply #1 on: August 26 2005, 06:21 pm »
:((
i can't understand !!!
i very lilke CCS but i'm not good  at Eng

Offline Hack

• LuckyStar
  • Dedicated Fan
Re: Attention: Read this before you post
« Reply #2 on: February 07 2006, 02:55 pm »
it means that we should try to have this forum clean and good....right??(or something..maybe I don't understand)
by me.