AuthorTopic: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread  (Read 50519 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
General Sakura x Syaoran Thread
« on: September 26 2005, 12:29 pm »
Okay, this is the offical general Sakura and Syaoran thread  :sweatdrop:

Recently, I've noticed that alot of 'people' have been posting opinions about Sakura and Syaoran, so to reduce the repitive topics, here's one where people can share their opinions. That means that people shouldn't be posting rant posts or whatever. So, want to talk about Sakura and Syaoran in CCS? Here's the place.

Discuss!

Oh and mods, perhaps the other Sakura x Syaoran threads should be deleted? I dont know if people still want them there though :XD:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
Re: General Sakura x Syaoran Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 27 2005, 10:02 pm »
yes lets start over, this is the place to post ^^

well Sakura and Syaoran = True Love

It is one of the sweetest love i've ever witnessed ^^

oh yeah i got the CCS series on DVD and the subs are so dodgy, but anyways when Syaoran confessed to Sakura he said in my DVD " I really like you "

Then i just layed there in my room, thinking... hey wait it would've been more meaningful then that, so did Syaoran say that or was it " I'm in love with you" or something like that.

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #2 on: September 28 2005, 04:07 am »
That thing between Syao and Sakuran is the best love story ever!!!
They fit the other one so well!
They are one!
Syao&Saku 4-EVER
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

moezychan

« Reply #3 on: September 28 2005, 06:02 am »
One of the many reasons why I love this couple is because Sakura & Syaoran completely compliment each other. It's like their personalities benefit each other. For instance, Sakura is always so cheerful and can bring a smile to nearly everyone's face. She truly is a sweetheart. And Syaoran, he is always so serious and forward.

With Sakura, she can melt away Syaoran's cold exterior and reveal the good within him, while Syaoran can help Sakura become forward and give her the confidence to succeed at anything. They make one another whole! This is probably the main reason I love this couple so much!

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 28 2005, 06:04 am »
oh yeah i got the CCS series on DVD and the subs are so dodgy, but anyways when Syaoran confessed to Sakura he said in my DVD " I really like you "

Then i just layed there in my room, thinking... hey wait it would've been more meaningful then that, so did Syaoran say that or was it " I'm in love with you" or something like that.

Yup, in my DVD, Syaoran said, "I'm in love with you." *Wah~ So kawaii~ :inlove:*

I really idolize Syaoran and Sakura~ :noteworthy:  They're the only couple that I liked together and actually got together in the end. *So nice and sweet :cry:*

I remember when I first began reading the CCS manga, I loved S+S together *and I was on the second volume or something of the series :XD:* By the time I was on the Sakura Cards arc, I was ecstatic because Syaoran had a crush on Sakura. *Kawaii~* And of course, I was overflowing with bliss at the end of CCS when S+S finally got together~ *"Yay, throw confetti! Cut the cake! Let's celebrate!" :XD:*

Until this day, even if I've started to like other couples as well, they're definitely my all-time favourite couple and always will be :D  Long live S+S~~~ :noteworthy: :love5:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #5 on: September 28 2005, 10:50 am »
Oh, wonderful opinions everyone ^^

For me, S x S is more than just a couple, its something extraodinary because it surpasses everything logical. Not only that, they benifit each other. Sakura learns to be more aware and serious, and Syaoran can be more happy. Its just nice to see two people happy with each other, and willing to go through amazing lengths for each other as well. It may look like a simple pairing, but it really isn't, because they were complete opposites who fell in love each other.

I'm rambling, anyway, I love this pairing! w00t!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #6 on: September 28 2005, 10:59 am »
talk about perfect soul mathcing, they look a perfect couple as well ^^

They look kawaii with each other ^^

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #7 on: September 28 2005, 11:16 am »
I love, Love, LOVE, S+S!! To me they are the ultimate couple. They balance each other out so perfectly, and they prove that opposites do attract. They look so kawaii... they are truly perfect for each other. I LOVE S+S!!! They are so cute together they make me cry and feel all mushy and happy and jumpy. Kawaiii... Sakura is extremely lucky to have such a wonderful guy like Syaoran... and Syaoran is lucky too to have such an awesome girl to brighten up his life. S+S FOREVER!!! :P Sorry I just had to say that. :tongue: :keke: :)
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline TheLight

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #8 on: September 28 2005, 11:19 am »
I have to say...
There was more romantic development in the 30 minutes of "My Girl" than 1200 minutes of CCS. And surprise, it's a kids movie. But romance was not the focus of CCS, so why not just skip it and make the couple happily ever after, because everyone knows that they will end up together.
And they're a cute couple. Made by divine intervention.
Just put aside all the obstacles, personality differences and cultural differences, and is that love?
O, they are in love, the rest does not matter, does it?

The Syaoran->Sakura thing is obvious.
Sakura->Syaoran?
Let's remember the Tv series: Yukito tells her that she will find another person that will truly love her (episode 66) --> Syaoran comforts Sakura (Episode 66) --> ??????? uh? Hello? 67-68-69---> Syaoran tells Sakura that he loves her (end of 69) --> Sakura decides that she truly loves Syaoran (70) --> they are happy ever after (2nd movie). Sakura falls from her jump (after the 2nd movie). End of the Series.
The manga is better than the anime is this point. We have: ???? what (past 10 volumes) -> Yukito tells her that she will find another person that will truly love her  --> Syaoran comforts Sakura --> Sappy romantic moments between S&S because now Yukito won't disturb anyome ---> Syaoran tells Sakura that he loves her  --> Sakura decides that she truly loves Syaoran --> A magical moment where everything is resolved --> they are happy ever after . End of the manga.

Eriol, Touya, Yukito, Tomoyo, Mei-ling, Mizuki....Sakura was the only one that didn't know, wasn't it obvious? How could she be so blind? How could she never have thought about it? Maybe because she rarely ever thoght about him? Sakura turns into a normal friend that never showed the least of romantic intentions to a sappy little girl in love in less than one episode.
 Consider yourself warned.
« Last Edit: September 28 2005, 11:34 am by TheLight »

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #9 on: September 28 2005, 03:01 pm »
Light were you warned before you made that post?? XD

well light you have your own opinion and good for you ^^ XD

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #10 on: September 29 2005, 09:05 am »
I have to say...
There was more romantic development in the 30 minutes of "My Girl" than 1200 minutes of CCS. And surprise, it's a kids movie. But romance was not the focus of CCS, so why not just skip it and make the couple happily ever after, because everyone knows that they will end up together.
And they're a cute couple. Made by divine intervention.
Just put aside all the obstacles, personality differences and cultural differences, and is that love?
O, they are in love, the rest does not matter, does it?

The Syaoran->Sakura thing is obvious.
Sakura->Syaoran?
Let's remember the Tv series: Yukito tells her that she will find another person that will truly love her (episode 66) --> Syaoran comforts Sakura (Episode 66) --> ??????? uh? Hello? 67-68-69---> Syaoran tells Sakura that he loves her (end of 69) --> Sakura decides that she truly loves Syaoran (70) --> they are happy ever after (2nd movie). Sakura falls from her jump (after the 2nd movie). End of the Series.
The manga is better than the anime is this point. We have: ???? what (past 10 volumes) -> Yukito tells her that she will find another person that will truly love her --> Syaoran comforts Sakura --> Sappy romantic moments between S&S because now Yukito won't disturb anyome ---> Syaoran tells Sakura that he loves her --> Sakura decides that she truly loves Syaoran --> A magical moment where everything is resolved --> they are happy ever after . End of the manga.

Eriol, Touya, Yukito, Tomoyo, Mei-ling, Mizuki....Sakura was the only one that didn't know, wasn't it obvious? How could she be so blind? How could she never have thought about it? Maybe because she rarely ever thoght about him? Sakura turns into a normal friend that never showed the least of romantic intentions to a sappy little girl in love in less than one episode.
Consider yourself warned.

You know how I know your aktorisk? You both have this uncanny habit to question stuff right in front of you.

*sigh* Whatever, your warned anyway...and that's usually a hint to get lost.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #11 on: September 29 2005, 10:20 am »
his got alot of nerve to annoy people around here XD

moezychan

« Reply #12 on: September 29 2005, 10:30 am »
You know how I know your aktorisk? You both have this uncanny habit to question stuff right in front of you.

*sigh* Whatever, your warned anyway...and that's usually a hint to get lost.

Here's the worst part. He has more than one identity on this forum. I can't remember the username, but he had another user name but used his original email. This is unbelievable.

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 29 2005, 10:32 am »
Everyone...please stay on subject here. The situation with a certain poster has been dealt with. That's all that needs to be said on the subject. If you wish to know more, please contact a moderator and not make it a public debate. Thank You.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

moezychan

« Reply #14 on: September 29 2005, 10:35 am »
Everyone...please stay on subject here. The situation with a certain poster has been dealt with. That's all that needs to be said on the subject. If you wish to know more, please contact a moderator and not make it a public debate. Thank You.

Hai, gomen-nasai Arcademan-sama. Another thing I love about S&S is how kawaii they are when they battle together! They both are a force to be reckoned with when alone, but put them together and they kick a**! The battle against Eriol is a great example!

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #15 on: September 29 2005, 10:35 am »
Here's the worst part. He has more than one identity on this forum. I can't remember the username, but he had another user name but used his original email. This is unbelievable.

oh well what can you do?? we just have to ignore it...

anyways back on subject S+S is the best!! bahahah
*didnt know what to say to get back on topic*

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #16 on: September 29 2005, 10:50 am »
Grrr... a certain post has made me utterly disgusted. I'd just like to tell the person to give your opinion once, shut up, and move on. Geez. Stop repeating it. We get the point. Also, why post if you know you're just going to get angry posts? Hmm?

Lol Ced I don't know what to say either to get back on topic but...

S+S IS THE ULTIMATE COUPLE!!! THEY ROCK MY ANIME SOCKS OFF!! I LOVE THEM! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!!! XD Hehe...

And when they blushed at each other in the second movie I nearly died with happiness... they looked so kawaii!!! Aggghh!!! *faints from the over-kawaiiness...*
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #17 on: September 29 2005, 10:55 am »
Grrr... a certain post has made me utterly disgusted. I'd just like to tell the person to give your opinion once, shut up, and move on. Geez. Stop repeating it. We get the point. Also, why post if you know you're just going to get angry posts? Hmm?

Lol Ced I don't know what to say either to get back on topic but...

S+S IS THE ULTIMATE COUPLE!!! THEY ROCK MY ANIME SOCKS OFF!! I LOVE THEM! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM!!! XD Hehe...

And when they blushed at each other in the second movie I nearly died with happiness... they looked so kawaii!!! Aggghh!!! *faints from the over-kawaiiness...*

yeah the movie was the icing on the cake for CCS

but they shouldve showed them hugging or somehintg at the end of the movie!!! XD

but it was filled with S+S momnets to die for =]p~

moezychan

« Reply #18 on: September 30 2005, 12:30 pm »
I have a question, and it concerns Syaoran more than Sakura. When I got Volume 1 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, it gave the reasons of the different affixes for the names, such as -chan , -kun , -san and so forth. At the end they explained that to not have an affix means that the people are very close, but it also mentioned that if you aren't close, it can be very insulting if you don't regard a person with an affix.

Now this is my question, as all the people who watch Card Captor Sakura know, in episode 57 Sakura, Syaoran, and the Elevator, Syaoran calls Sakura by her first name. At the end of the episode, Sakura calls Li-kun by his first name, Syaoran-kun. She gives him an affix -kun, but he doesn't ever regard her by an affix. He only calls her Sakura.

Part of me wants to think that Sakura is very special to Syaoran, although we already know that, but is he being insulting, or is he saying that she is extremely important to him? I'm not trying to make Syaoran seem like a jerk, because he will forever be my favorite character. I've just always wondered it. I would appreciate any comments to this.

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
« Reply #19 on: September 30 2005, 01:03 pm »

he saying that she is extremely important to him?

that's what i reckon, she is extremely important to him =]p~~

also i thought not calling a person name with out a affix is very bold ? *shrugs*