AuthorTopic: The Kaiba brothers-Through Struggles and Success (one on one rpg)  (Read 16846 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: The Kaiba brothers-Through Struggles and Success (one on one rpg)
« Reply #20 on: November 04 2005, 08:40 am »
Mokuba beamed up at his brother, gladly accepting the offered hand and wiping his tears away with the other. He'd never thought that Seto would actually do that for him...not when he was busy preparing for his partnership with the next biggest gaming industry in the world....he just hoped that this little trip hadn't got in the way of all his brother's hard work.

"Thankyou, Seto! Thankyou so much! I'm sorry for seeming like such a baby!" He beamed.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #21 on: November 04 2005, 09:11 am »
Seto chuckled.  "Anything to make you happy kiddo.  Let's run through this haunted house shall we?"  hand in hand the 2 brothers went through the haunted house.  15minutes later, as they arrived outside, Mokuba was clinging to his brother not wanting to let go. With Seto patting him gently on the back.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #22 on: November 04 2005, 06:48 pm »
Shuddering Mokuba stared up at Seto with glazed eyes, a weak smile on his face and a sheepish expression.

"See? That.....that wasn't scary at all." He muttered defiantly, inwardly shivering in fear.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 05 2005, 11:58 pm »
Seto smirked a little.  "Yeah Mokuba...you were very brave." , "but tell me, why did you start screaming your head off, when that guy popped out? Mm?"  Seto smiled.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #24 on: November 06 2005, 07:48 am »
Mokuba flushed, stamping down on his brother's foot in an uncharacteristic display of disrespect for Seto.

"I did not! That....it was a sound recording! He didn't even scare me!" He protested loudly.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 06 2005, 08:24 am »
Seto flinched a little, as his brother stepped on his foot.  He picked Mokuba up, and put him over his shoulder, started walking, unaware of his protests. He took him to the limo.  "Stay here for a moment."  He dropped Mokuba into the car, and walked off.  Going back to find his cellphone.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #26 on: November 06 2005, 09:03 pm »
Mokuba sighed, and crossed his arms as he reclined back in the limo, watching his brother head back, probably to reclaim his precious mobile phone. Although it was expensive he admitted to himself grudgingly. Sighing again, his eyes slid to the empty driver's seat (the chauffeur had left for some fun of his own previously).

He'd always wanted to try driving this thing.....maybe Seto wouldn't be back for a while.......maybe....he could try?

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 15 2005, 08:54 am »
Seto walked toward the inner circle of the Haunted House.  He spotted his phone, and picked it up.  It was damaged, but he could always take it to the shop later to fix.  He put it into his pocket.  All of a sudden, it rang.  Seto hastily grabbed his phone.  "This is Kaiba."  Mr.Kaiba, this is London's Gaming President.  I'm here to inform you that my company will not be accepting your partnership.  Seto froze for a moment.  But then a smirk came through.  "Fine Mr.President...but it will be the worst mistake you have ever made."  "Ah, but you see Mr.Kaiba, we have no intention of doing a buisness with a...highschooler."  Seto fumed.  "Do what you want"  and shut the phone off.  He then walked out.  A sudden thought came to him...Mokuba wouldnt try anything while he was gone would he? ...Seto ran back to the limo.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #28 on: October 17 2006, 12:45 am »
Feeling Seto put his arm around him, Mokuba only felt even more guilty if anything. Seto was going to be evern angrier when they got home and he saw the doctor waiting for him. Then he'd get the full force of Seto's fury.  But right now, with Seto being so kind and understanding...it just made him feel worse.

And how could it not be his fault? He was the one who'd tried to drive the stupid limo anyway....

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 27 2006, 12:54 pm »
Seto peered down at his brother ever so slightly.  A small worried frown appeared on his younger sibling's face as his eyes glazed.  "Mokuba, listen to me." Seto commanded, "It's not your fault.  We're going home and we'll be alright then."  With a slight nod from Mokuba, Seto leaned back and fell asleep for the rest of the car trip.  In a couple of minutes they were home.  Seto pushed himself up when he spotted a car in the driveway.  He arched his eyebrows and saw Mokuba and Charlie stiffen.

"....Was I supposed to be aware we had a.....guest?  Seto stared at Charlie's embarrased look and Mokuba's guilty stricken one.  Seto glared at the pair of them.