AuthorTopic: The Kaiba brothers-Through Struggles and Success (one on one rpg)  (Read 16901 times)

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Mokuba-the best rpg person in the world  :greengrin: Ruby Chan ^^
Seto- OniiChanTouya

Just a little Rpg about Seto and Mokuba and their bond as brothers..etc...it'll get better..thats just the general idea.

• Obsessed Fan
Re: The Kaiba brothers-Through Struggles and Success (one on one rpg)
« Reply #1 on: September 26 2005, 08:31 am »
Seto paced around his office.  He had said..no promised Mokuba that he'd spend a day with him today.  And now his stupid secretary had SCHEDULED a meeting with London's Gaming President.  It drove him mad because he hated seeing that disappointed look on his younger brother's face.  "Screw it" he mumbled.  These days, balancing school, and work left him almost no time to be with Mokuba, unless he was sick.  He called his limo driver Charile.  "Charlie!" He snapped, be out in the front of Kaiba Corp in 5 minutes!"  "Yes sir" came the reply.  Seto gathered his paperwork, turned off his computer, and hurridly went out of his office.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #2 on: October 09 2005, 01:06 am »
Mokuba sighed as sat on the porch steps, staring out over the huge gardens that backed onto the mansion. It looked like Seto wasn't coming...again. Mokuba couldn't remember the last time that he had been able to spend time with his big brother - at least, any time alone, or without some secretary hovering in the background.

Even at home, Seto got to caught up in schoolwork and business letters to spend any time with him. So when Seto had suggested this day out,  he'd been over the moon.

But it looks like I'm spending the day alone again.....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 09 2005, 01:13 am »
Seto jumped into the limo even before it had complety stopped.  The driver Charlie didnt look suprised.  His boss was always like this.  What Master Kaiba told him to go was what shook him up.
"Go to the mannor!" Seto barked.
"Uh...but sir...your meeting...
"SCREW IT GO HOME!!"
Charlie took off after that.  He knew his boss meant business when he said it like that.

At last they arrived.  Seto looked at the window and saw his brother sitting on the steps.  He lunged out, rushed over and scooped his brother up.  "Hey kiddo."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #4 on: October 09 2005, 01:21 am »
"Hey kiddo"

When Mokuba had seen the limo pulling up, he'd hardly dared to hope. But when Seto had leapt out and scooped him into his arms, Mokuba had known that this was not wishful thinking. His big brother had finally come for him.

"Seto! You actually came!" He cried happily, wrapping his arms round the brunette's neck.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 09 2005, 01:26 am »
Seto ruffled his kid brother's hair.  "Couldnt let you down again." he murmered.  "So, where do you want to go?  Anywhere you want."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #6 on: October 09 2005, 06:02 pm »
Mokuba tipped his head to one side, nose crinkling in thought as he ran through all the available places. It would have to be good enough to make up for all the other times Seto had let him down. Pausing, a large smile suddenly spread across his face, and he winked at his brother.

"Big brother....let's go to Kaibaland! I know you're always there, but this time you'll actually have time to play with me!"

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 10 2005, 01:24 am »
Seto chuckled.  "Why not?"  He grabbed his suitcase in one hand and hoisted his brother on another.  Charlie the limo driver had opened the door already.  Seto stepped in careful not to bump his brother's head on the door.

As they were driving, Seto glanced at his brother.  His brother was so happy, his eyes were shining so bright and he could hardly keep still.  And every once in a while Mokuba would tug on his sleeve pointing outside.  They were finally here.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #8 on: October 10 2005, 01:34 am »
Mokuba could hardly contain himself as they drove towards Kaibaland, and he found himself pointing out things just like a little kid, rather than the near-teenager he was. Leaping out of the limo as it pulled to a halt, he pulled at Seto's hand,yanking his older brother out of the car with him.

"Come on, Big Brother! We're here!"

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 10 2005, 01:41 am »
Seto pulled a yank that was really strong compared to his younger brother's size.  "Alright, hold on kiddo!"  He left his briefcase in the car and tumbled after his brother.  Mokuba dragged him toward the Blue Eyes rollercoaster.  "First thing in the morning?!" Seto said.  His brother just laughed and nodded...and got the first seat on the rollercoaster.  Just so you know, Seto wasn't afraid of rollercoasters.  But first thing in the morning! That was another thing.  As the ride started Mokuba started laughing.  Seto looked over and smiled.  But as the decended the first hill....Seto yelled....and his brother laughing right beside him.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #10 on: October 31 2005, 10:09 pm »
Mokuba laughed as they sped down the first slope of the roller coaster, his gigles growing louder as he heard his brother's yells beside him. This was what he'd been waiting for all this time....some quality time with his bog brother....away from the office and mansion. Away from the numerous tournaments that kept popping up.

Big brother....you're here! You're finally here....with me.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #11 on: November 01 2005, 08:48 am »
After the 6th time on the rollercoaster, Seto felt slightly shaken up.  Damn, at least I only had coffee for breakfeast He thought to himself.  As he was just about to go over and sit down on a bench, yet again Mokuba grabbed his hand, and yanked him over to the Haunted House.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #12 on: November 01 2005, 08:01 pm »
"Come on, Seto! We have to go to the Haunted House! You can't come to an amusement park and not go!" Mokuba laughed, dragging his brother towards the creepily designed building. Although, he had ulterior reasons for wanting to go here next - Seto looked ready to throw up, and Mokuba didn't especially want him puking all over him on the next ride they went on.

"Come oooon!" He whined.
« Last Edit: November 03 2005, 10:20 pm by Ruby Chan »

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #13 on: November 03 2005, 02:42 pm »
Seto stumbled along with his brother.  "I didnt know you had so much energy kid.."  Seto followed his brother inside.  "Are you sure you arent going to get scared?  I dont want you to have nightmares again..." Seto frowned...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #14 on: November 03 2005, 10:23 pm »
Glaring at his brother, Mokuba let go of the larger hand and stomped his foot angrily, unaware of how childish it made him seem.

"I don't have nightmares! And why would I get scared?! It's only a house with witches....and vampires....and....and other scary things......" His voice trailed away, and he shuddered, before pulling himself together and beginning to storm off towards the main chamber of the house.

"If you don't want to come, why don't you just go back to your office, big brother?! Then you'll be able to have a much more restful, enjoyable time." He yelled.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #15 on: November 04 2005, 12:32 am »
Seto blinked once, felt the smaller hand let go of his, and watched as his brother stormed off.  He groaned and was about to follow him, when he remembered... you don't want to come, why don't you just go back to your office, big brother?! Then you'll be able to have a much more restful, enjoyable time."   He then chased after his brother.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #16 on: November 04 2005, 02:04 am »
Mokuba heard his brother coming after him, and ducked to the side, slumping against the wall by the door, hoping that Seto would miss him.

"I only wanted to have a day out with my big brother.....is it too much to ask? The only time we get to spend together is at tournaments, and then he's always so focused on Yugi!" He whispered to himself, sobbing slightly.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #17 on: November 04 2005, 08:06 am »
Seto blinked.  He had sworn Mokuba was right in front of him.  Then he just suddenly disappeared..."Thats not possible."  He murmered.  "Mokuba!  Come ou..."  -Ring ring-  his cellphone rang.  "This is Kaiba...no I can't...WHAT??? NO, I told you once already..WHat do you mean this is my last chance??!??!"  Seto fumed.  "Im trying to find my brother right now, so I dont need your stupid excuses."  He slammed the floor on the ground, and turned a corner...where he found his brother..crying.  He sighed and knelt down.  "Mokuba..hey..Im sorry."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #18 on: November 04 2005, 08:25 am »
Mokuba started, blinking owlishly up at his brother, before staring in confusion at him.

"Onii-san? Was that the office?" His eyes lit up, and he sat up straight, desperately needing to know the answer. "Did you just turn them down for me!?"

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #19 on: November 04 2005, 08:29 am »
Seto tried hard to stare right back into his brother's big round eyes "I..yeah...Yeah of course."  How could he tell him, that by doing so, he had lost his chance for a partnership with the next biggest gaming industry in the world?  He couldnt, It wasn't right.  "Let's keep going Mokuba."  Seto murmered quietly.  He took one look at his brother's face of awe, and tried to keep the guilt that was coming from him..how his office seemed more important than that of his brother. He took his younger brother's hand.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #20 on: November 04 2005, 08:40 am »
Mokuba beamed up at his brother, gladly accepting the offered hand and wiping his tears away with the other. He'd never thought that Seto would actually do that for him...not when he was busy preparing for his partnership with the next biggest gaming industry in the world....he just hoped that this little trip hadn't got in the way of all his brother's hard work.

"Thankyou, Seto! Thankyou so much! I'm sorry for seeming like such a baby!" He beamed.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #21 on: November 04 2005, 09:11 am »
Seto chuckled.  "Anything to make you happy kiddo.  Let's run through this haunted house shall we?"  hand in hand the 2 brothers went through the haunted house.  15minutes later, as they arrived outside, Mokuba was clinging to his brother not wanting to let go. With Seto patting him gently on the back.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #22 on: November 04 2005, 06:48 pm »
Shuddering Mokuba stared up at Seto with glazed eyes, a weak smile on his face and a sheepish expression.

"See? That.....that wasn't scary at all." He muttered defiantly, inwardly shivering in fear.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #23 on: November 05 2005, 11:58 pm »
Seto smirked a little.  "Yeah Mokuba...you were very brave." , "but tell me, why did you start screaming your head off, when that guy popped out? Mm?"  Seto smiled.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #24 on: November 06 2005, 07:48 am »
Mokuba flushed, stamping down on his brother's foot in an uncharacteristic display of disrespect for Seto.

"I did not! That....it was a sound recording! He didn't even scare me!" He protested loudly.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #25 on: November 06 2005, 08:24 am »
Seto flinched a little, as his brother stepped on his foot.  He picked Mokuba up, and put him over his shoulder, started walking, unaware of his protests. He took him to the limo.  "Stay here for a moment."  He dropped Mokuba into the car, and walked off.  Going back to find his cellphone.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #26 on: November 06 2005, 09:03 pm »
Mokuba sighed, and crossed his arms as he reclined back in the limo, watching his brother head back, probably to reclaim his precious mobile phone. Although it was expensive he admitted to himself grudgingly. Sighing again, his eyes slid to the empty driver's seat (the chauffeur had left for some fun of his own previously).

He'd always wanted to try driving this thing.....maybe Seto wouldn't be back for a while.......maybe....he could try?

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #27 on: November 15 2005, 08:54 am »
Seto walked toward the inner circle of the Haunted House.  He spotted his phone, and picked it up.  It was damaged, but he could always take it to the shop later to fix.  He put it into his pocket.  All of a sudden, it rang.  Seto hastily grabbed his phone.  "This is Kaiba."  Mr.Kaiba, this is London's Gaming President.  I'm here to inform you that my company will not be accepting your partnership.  Seto froze for a moment.  But then a smirk came through.  "Fine Mr.President...but it will be the worst mistake you have ever made."  "Ah, but you see Mr.Kaiba, we have no intention of doing a buisness with a...highschooler."  Seto fumed.  "Do what you want"  and shut the phone off.  He then walked out.  A sudden thought came to him...Mokuba wouldnt try anything while he was gone would he? ...Seto ran back to the limo.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #28 on: October 17 2006, 12:45 am »
Feeling Seto put his arm around him, Mokuba only felt even more guilty if anything. Seto was going to be evern angrier when they got home and he saw the doctor waiting for him. Then he'd get the full force of Seto's fury.  But right now, with Seto being so kind and understanding...it just made him feel worse.

And how could it not be his fault? He was the one who'd tried to drive the stupid limo anyway....

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #29 on: October 27 2006, 12:54 pm »
Seto peered down at his brother ever so slightly.  A small worried frown appeared on his younger sibling's face as his eyes glazed.  "Mokuba, listen to me." Seto commanded, "It's not your fault.  We're going home and we'll be alright then."  With a slight nod from Mokuba, Seto leaned back and fell asleep for the rest of the car trip.  In a couple of minutes they were home.  Seto pushed himself up when he spotted a car in the driveway.  He arched his eyebrows and saw Mokuba and Charlie stiffen.

"....Was I supposed to be aware we had a.....guest?  Seto stared at Charlie's embarrased look and Mokuba's guilty stricken one.  Seto glared at the pair of them.