AuthorTopic: Island Adventure! [Original RPG] (Sign-ups! Needs more people)  (Read 11864 times)

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
Ok! Here's my (yet, again) another attempt at an original RPG. Here is the plot so far. It's actually complicated than it sounds:

10 people, along with 1,000 others, participated in a once-in-a-lifetime luxurious cruise. They all went to this cruise after winning the tickets in a contest. As the cruise ship - the SS Sunshine - sailed off, its passengers were having the fun time of their lives.

That is... until the terrorists board the ship, planting a time bomb in the ship, which then causes panic amongst the passengers. Everyone starts trying to get help from the chaos, but to no avail. The beloved cruise ship explodes, and everyone in this ship dies...

... or so it seems.

The remains of the SS Sunshine are seen off the coast of a deserted island - Fuji. Everyone else (including the terrorists) has died, with the exception of 10 people, who are still alive, but are now stranded in Fuji, with no food, proper shelter, or even a way out of this island. Basically, those people are isolated from the outside world. Speaking of the island, Fuji was rumored to have a mysterious, but dangerous secret hidden beneath the forests. A mass murderer was heard of living in Fuji, which causes tourists to not take a step in that place.

So not only will these 10 stranded people have to deal with a mysterious murderer in the island (which may be just a rumor or not), but also a way to get out of Fuji alive... even if it means killing each other to do so!

Did you guys ever heard of the TV show "Lost"? It's that mixed with Battle Royale. Ok, hopefully this RPG doesn't become a disaster like "Razzmatazz" or ignored like "Hearts". I hope this becomes successful!

Anyways, before you can join, here are these simple rules/reminders to follow:

1) Follow the guidelines from here and here
2) There is NO magic in this story. So yeah...
3) Since there is a murderer involved, only one person can be that character! Therefore, the first person to PM me for the role gets to be that character! Once the role is taken, that's it. He/she won't be listed in the character list, though, so it's gonna be a secret!
4) Since this RPG requires at least 10 characters, you are allowed to play more than one character. =3 That is, if you want. However, if you do, the limit is three characters per player. No more than that.
5) There are exactly 5 males and 5 females. ^^
6) If you're applying to participate in this RPG, then please PM me your profile or post it here. ^_^ I'll have to check to see if your character is ok.
7) Yes, there will be deaths in the game! Whoever is the murderer gets to pick the character he/she wants to kill off. Then, I will PM the player for his/her character to die. You can choose however you want to die and so on.
8) Original characters only please!
9) Since there is death involved, a character gets randomly chosen to die. Once your character has been chosen (by Okamirei or whoever the murderer is), you have a limit of three days to come with a death (EX: murdered by main murderer/another participant, suicide, sickness, etc.). Either way, you have to die.
10) Ah, yes. Please do not randomly kill off any player's characters!! It's rude to the players who are trying to have fun in this RPG. Threaten, harm, that's fine. But kill without permission? No, don't do that.
11) With that said, please respect each other... and have fun. ^__^

I almost forgot! This RPG's storyline last a week (RP-time, of course, not real life). Out of the 20 people stranded in the island, only two people (1 male & 1 female; murderer doesn't count) survive. That is when the RP ends.

CHARACTER LIST:
???? - murderer

Males:
1) Matt Narusa [21] (Syaokura)
2) Greg Allen [30] (OniiChan Touya)
3) Nozomi Mieru [22] (jadephoenix)
4) Jude Black [17] (Quimmy)
5)

Females:
1) Alana Hawke [18] (Syaokura)
2) Mikomi Mieru [22] (jadephoenix)
3) Kumiko Nakamura [23] (Endoh)
4) Sara Charleston [18] (suu_no_clover)
5)

APPLICATION:
Username: ('Nuff said...)
Name: (Character name)
Personality:
Bio:

I'll add my characters to the list after I finish making profiles for them. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
« Last Edit: November 26 2005, 04:53 am by Syaokura »

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
Re: Island Adventure! [Original RPG] (Sign-ups!)
« Reply #1 on: September 30 2005, 09:31 am »
Username: Syaokura
Name: Alana Hawke
Profession: College student  (2nd year)/model
Personality: Alana is usually polite, kind, and outgoing. However, at time, she can be a real ***** once she hits PMS. She doesn't like it when people judge her and other people.
Bio: Coming soon...

Name: Matt Narusa
Personality: Matt can be wild and crazy whenever he plays the guitar for his band - "The Yakuza". He is also laid-back, cocky, stubborn, and wants things to go his way.
Profession: Web designer/guitarist
Bio: Coming soon...

Just so you know, every character is different, ages, nationality and everything. ^__^ I need some adults in this RPG!

Ava and sig by me!

Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #2 on: October 01 2005, 11:11 pm »
((okay hopefully I can post my character thingy up here.  if not feel free to delete or whatever))

Username:OniiChanTouya
Name:Greg Allen
Profession: Band director
Personality:  Greg is a reserved guy.  However, if you get him mad, you get him mad.  He's sarcastic, but to people he doesnt know well, he's polite to them.  To people he does know well, he's friendlier.
Bio: Famous for his conducting and teaching.  Greg graduated from college,  got a masters in music education.  He has short brown hair, glasses, greyish blue eyes, and mostly wears collar shirts.  He's single.

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #3 on: October 05 2005, 09:40 am »
Ok. ^^ Only seven more characters!

In case you didn't noticed, I lowered the character count to just 10. =3

Ava and sig by me!

Offline jadephoenix

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Island Adventure! [Original RPG] (Sign-ups! Needs more people)
« Reply #4 on: October 08 2005, 12:38 am »
((eh, my first role playing ever.....this okay??))

Username: Jadephoenix
Name: Mieru Mikomi
Profession: Fresh university graduate, part-time waitress
Personality: Mikomi is a bubbly, cheerful girl who treats every stranger like long lost friends, basically by talking their ears off. While she can seem like an airhead at times, she is surprisingly sharp with everything that concerns her twin.
Bio: Her entire family immigrated to Singapore to join her mother’s family when she is just seven and she has just completed her degree in Microbiology. She has always dreamed to become a doctor but unfortunately, wasn’t really cut out for that amount of studying. Her chest length straight hair, which is usually tied in a high ponytail and in various shades of brown, and girly oriental good looks have earn her quite a few admirers in the Japanese restaurant she waited at but to date, she has no boyfriend.

Name: Mieru Nozomi
Profession: Fresh university graduate, part-time waiter
Personality: As opposed to his twin sister Mikomi, Nozomi is a quiet reserved guy. He is protective of those close to him and can be rather fearsome when push comes to shove but is otherwise an even mannered person normally and can even be rather humorous when being sarcastic to his twin.
Bio: Like Mikomi, Nozomi is a good looking lanky young man whose only fault lies in being short. At only 1.58 metres to his sister’s 1.63, he is often mistaken for being the younger of the two when in actual fact he arrives into the world about 10 minutes earlier than his sister. He enjoys the art of archery and has won quite a few medals in inter-schools competitions. He is single, partly due to his height, or lack thereof.

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
Re: Island Adventure! [Original RPG] (Sign-ups! Ne
« Reply #5 on: November 25 2005, 05:02 am »
Ok! One more character added. Four more spots left, people!

Ava and sig by me!

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #6 on: November 25 2005, 07:19 pm »
((With my 2 other RPs semi-dead, I think I have time to apply for another one! ^^))
Username: suu_no_clover
Name: Sara Charleston
Profession: College student, currently between jobs
Personality: Generally kind and open, tends to scare people away with her over-friendliness. At first glance, she looks innocent and somewhat mousy, but she has been known to lash out violently at anyone who threatens those she cares most about.
Bio: Brown, short curls and jade green eyes, fairly tall and thin for her age. Sara was fron a family of fairly high status, and grew up knowing little hardship. Her life changed recently, when her parents were found dead in their bedroom, and much of their wealth lost to various inheritants. Fresh out of high school, with a new apartment and a college lined up, she won tickets for a cruise in a raffle, and eagerly awaited an adventure out on the ocean.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #7 on: November 25 2005, 07:40 pm »
Username: Miharu Endoh
Name: Kumiko Nakamura
Profession: (2 Jobs, different places) Waitress and Bartender
Personality: Shy, klutzy, and is taken advantage of alot, but she's very cheerful and fun to be around with people she knows well and trusts.
Bio: Kumiko's parents died when she was only 15 years old, and has been living on her own ever since. She had to drop out of school and works two jobs to keep her bills paid. She works daily as a waitress at a Cafe close to her apartment, and is often having to pay for broken cups and mugs she breaks when she trips on her feet. She recently became a Bartender when she turned nineteen, and works at a nightclub during the weekends. She always wished to become a singer, but with her busy sheduel, she could never recieve singing lessons. She often sings karaoke at the nightclub and the manager let's her sing her own music from time to time.
She is a little bit of a loner, but with the few friends she has, she is like a complete different person.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
Re: Island Adventure! [Original RPG] (Sign-ups! Ne
« Reply #8 on: November 26 2005, 04:54 am »
Two more spots left! (One male and one female).

Ava and sig by me!

Offline HatoriTakaya

• New Fan
« Reply #9 on: December 14 2007, 12:54 pm »
May I join this RPG. You may choose to delete the appearance section if you want. It's just used as a reference to the character image.

Username: HatoriTakaya
Name: Ruisuke Yagami
Profession: Undergraduate University/Freshman College Student (Depending where you're from.)
Personality: Straight forward and stoic guy. Although he has a tendency to ignore people at times and can be stubborn at other times. Although lack a sense of community and tend to do things alone.
Bio: Ruisuke is fairly average guy who likes to do things his way. Although when his parents gave him a choice whether he meets their expectation or move out. He picked the latter choice and left the care of his parents at the age of 16 and took his inheritance with him as well. Now he's a undergraduate (or freshman if you want) of a public University (or college) of Ichibana. Where he is trying to fulfill his aspiration of being a medical practitioner. He works in several places to earn enough money for expenses while keeping his history to himself. But when it comes to working in a group, he tends to finish every task alone.
Appearance: http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/229/whodahellts4.jpg
Still attempting to make a new one. *Looks for GIF animator program*~My monthly Haiku~
When Autumn comes again,
A petal fall on the water.
The puddle ripples,
A reflection of myself.

Offline cherry_blossom_twilight

• HI! ^^ I'm Lucia.
« Reply #10 on: December 15 2007, 12:28 pm »
Erm...since this is the newest rpg, I wondered if I could join?
Username: cherry_blossom_twilight
Name: Celestine Dawn
Profession: High school student
Personality: Celestine is something of a shy and reserved girl who doesn't have a lot of luck when it comes to making friends. She also has a tendency to be naive at times.
Bio: Celestine was the only daughter of her parents. Fairly rich, and something of a quiet lot, they admitted Celestine into an all-girls' school, thus making her shy away from boys...a lot. She has dirty blonde hair with green eyes. She is somewhat tall, and slim.
Celestine is a brilliant runner and swimmer, and has claimed several school medals. However, she is often slow in catching up to what others are saying.

Erm...can I join?

'...check whether the thing that's glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it's safe to look into it's eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that's still likely to be the last thing you ever do.'
              - Fred Weasley, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #11 on: December 15 2007, 12:41 pm »

The original owner of this RP has been inactive for well over two years now..... meaning this RP is basically closed until she returns...

(wish's people would inspect the profile of the OP)

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline cherry_blossom_twilight

• HI! ^^ I'm Lucia.
« Reply #12 on: December 15 2007, 01:34 pm »
Aw, crap.

'...check whether the thing that's glaring at you has got legs. If it has, it's safe to look into it's eyes, although if it really is You-Know-Who, that's still likely to be the last thing you ever do.'
              - Fred Weasley, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows