AuthorTopic: Play in the second movie  (Read 14814 times)

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
Re: Play in the second movie
« Reply #20 on: September 30 2005, 05:58 am »
Sorry to get ahead of you, SLi, but I've found the CCS Movie 2 script online. ^^; So here it is! Yes, it's the exact word-for-word script straight from the BZ! version.

Rika: I am certain the war with our neighbor with the Magic Stone must be wearing you out, princess.
Chiharu: We brought you to this masked ball, so you may forget your worries.
Naoko: Please enjoy the festivity to your heart's content.
Sakura: I thank you all. But I feel that dancing has never been proven to be my talents.
Meilin:   Never mind that. After all the best remedy for poor dancers is to share a ball with a more experienced dancer. So go.

[Meilin takes Sakura's hand to encourage her to go in the ball.]

Rika: Go!

[Sakura walk to the front center of the stage.]

Sakura: I can't... I just can't think to bring myself to dange with a stranger. Besides, I am concerned about where the Stone has gone. The Magic Stone... It is said that wonderous powers are granted to those who possess it. The neighboring country has been fight with us over the Stone for a long time. If only there was no such things as war. Perhaps because the Magic Stone causes these wars, it is better that's gone. Better it remains beyond the reach of humans.
Syaoran: Indeed.
Sakura: Huh?

[Syaoran walks to the center of the stage.]

Syaoran: I happen to be of the same opinion.
Sakura:   And you are...?
Syaoran: It is against proper etiquette to ask such a thing.
Sakura: So it is. Forgive me. This is my first time that I'm in a masked ball.
Syaoran: And mine as well.
Sakura: Oh, my!
Syaoran: I've been rather busy as a braid almost to the point that I think I've forgotten how to dance. My attendants brought me here today, as I have tendency to lock myself indoors for a long periods of time.
Sakura: Mine did the same.
Syaoran: Finding wars distasteful, our first time in a masked ball. It would appear that two of us have many things in common.
Sakura: Yes!
Syaoran: Would you care to share a dance?
Sakura:   But, I'm not much of a danser.
Syaoran: Nor am I.
Sakura:   I'm certain that I'll step on your feet.
Syaoran: Then I'll show you my best to avoid yours.
Sakura: Teh heh heh.

[The scene of the play has turned to the prince's confession. Syaoran prince is on his knees when he talks to Sakura princess in the garden.]

Sakura: Then you're the prince of our neighboring country? The country that we are waring against?
Syaoran: Princess, please dry your tears of sorrow. A smile suits you best of all. Please forgive me causing you such a sadness. However, I cannot stop this feeling stirring within me. I must admit... I must admit that I've fall in love with you.
Sakura: Huph! Even so... even so... I'm afraid that I cannot return the same feelings. [Collapses on a bench]
Syaoran: Is it that you find me detestable?
Sakura: It's not that! That isn't... the reason.

[Girls and Takashi are fascinated by the play in the backstage.]

Naoko: That's the way. That's the feeling we wanted it captured.

Sakura: The truth is... The truth is... No, I cannot say it. I cannot to allow myself to share this feelings. No, I cannot share it.

[Sakura comes down Syaoran who is kneeling.]

Sakura: Please, I beg of you! Forget every single thing you know and feel about me. Please remove my presence from your heart and soul! [cries and runs away]

Syaoran: Princess!

Yeah. That's basically the play in a nutshell. I did skip the mention of Touya getting angry at seeing Sakura and Syaoran dance and Meiling's comment about Syaoran being better as the prince than a princess, but yeah. x3

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #21 on: September 30 2005, 06:55 am »
o.O WAH!! *hugs* lolz. XD Thanks! haha. I've already gotten an idea for the story. XD hehe.

I just want to ask you where you got the script from?? I need another part that's in the movie. XD hehe
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #22 on: September 30 2005, 07:09 am »
Stil some grammer mistakes/spelling mistakes.

I'll look it over this afternoon/night. got classes shortly :(
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

moezychan

« Reply #23 on: September 30 2005, 07:15 am »
o.O WAH!! *hugs* lolz. XD Thanks! haha. I've already gotten an idea for the story. XD hehe.

I just want to ask you where you got the script from?? I need another part that's in the movie. XD hehe

In my opinion, this is the best website for episode and movie summaries for Card Captor Sakura:
http://kss.mysticalaura.com/tv/

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #24 on: September 30 2005, 08:55 am »
I don't need the movie summary! lolz. I know what happens. I need to know the lines for the play! haha. There's another part of the play that I need.

It's the part where Sakura is telling the prince that she loves him. Uh.. I think. Where Yazamaki was just lying there!!! lolz. Anyone??
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

moezychan

« Reply #25 on: September 30 2005, 09:59 am »
I don't need the movie summary! lolz. I know what happens. I need to know the lines for the play! haha. There's another part of the play that I need.

It's the part where Sakura is telling the prince that she loves him. Uh.. I think. Where Yazamaki was just lying there!!! lolz. Anyone??

I said it wrong. The summaries are actually word for word. The entire script. And for Yamazaki's lying, do you mean the video diaries? If you do there is a website that does have the scipt. I just need to remember and I'll tell you.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #26 on: September 30 2005, 09:04 pm »
Umm...lemme try...

*Sakura's monologue*

Sakura : As if my heart were not my own.....I cannot fall in love with him. Yet I cannot stop my own heart. I cannot forget his kind smile. i want to see him...I want to see him and tell him truly how I feel....

*Ending (?)*

Sakura : Why did this have to happen? To die protecting me...there is no happiness for me if you are not here. I wish I had told you how I feel. How I truly feel.....

Ok....I'm sensing there's errors in there too...a what the heck. :D

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #27 on: September 30 2005, 09:55 pm »
From the English Dialogue:
------------------------------------------

Rita: I'm certain the war with our neighbor over the magic stone must be wearing you out princess.

Chiharu: We have brought you here to the mask ball, so you may forget your worries

Naoko: Please enjoy the festivities to your hearts content

Sakura: I thank you all, but I'm fear that dancing has never proven to be one of my talents

Meilin: Never mind that, after all the best remedy for a poor dancer is to share a waltz with a more experienced dancer. So Go. Go.

Sakura: I can't, I just cannot seem to bring myself to dance with a stranger. Besides, I am concerned about where the stone has gone. The magic stone, it is said that wondrous powers are granted to those who posses it. The neighboring country has been fighting with us over the stone for a long time. Ummm, if only there was no such thing as war. Perhaps, because the magic stone causes these wars, it is better that it’s gone, better that it remains beyond the reach of humans.

Syaoran: Indeed. I happen to be of the same opinion.

Sakura: And you are?

Syaoran: Its against proper etiquette to ask such things.

Sakura: So it is. Forgive me, this is my first time at a mask ball.

Syaoran: And mine as well.

Sakura: My..

Syaoran: I've been rather busy as of late, almost to the point, I think I've forgotten how to dance. My attendants brought me here today as I have the tendency to lock myself in doors for long periods of time.

Sakura: Mine did the same!

Syaoran: Hah, finding war distasteful, our first time at a mask ball, it would appear that the two of us have many things in common.

Sakura: Yes

Syaoran: Would you care to share a dance?

Sakura: But, I'm not much of a dancer

Syaoran: Nor am I

Sakura: I am certain that I will step on your feet

Syaoran: Then I shall do my very best to avoid yours

Sakura: *giggles*

---- Scene Change ---

Sakura: Then you are the prince of our neighboring country? The country we are warring against?

Syaoran: Princess, please dry your tears of sorrow, a smile suits you best of all, please forgive me for causing you such sadness, however I cannot stop these feelings stirring within me. I must admit... I must admit, that I've fallen in love with you

Sakura: Uuuh, even so, even so, I'm afraid I cannot return those same feelings

Syaoran: Is it that you find me detestable?

Sakura: It’s not that, that isn't the reason.

Sakura: The truth is ... The truth is ... No I cannot say it, I cannot allow myself to share this feeling... NO! I cannot share it. Please I beg of you, forgot every single thing you know and feel about me. Please remove my presence from your heart and soul.... Please

Syaoran: Princess!

-------------------------

This is from the english dialogue of the second movie, if you want I can do it from the subtitles as-well, but I think they are cut down text of the above dialogue (As subtitles normally are)
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #28 on: October 01 2005, 07:42 am »
Oooh, very accurate and exact dialogue, SLi! :keke:

*cries* I can't watch the CCS second movie (well, part of it, anyway) because I lost the 2nd dvd (There's part one and two) (the, the one with the last couple of scenes for the ending). So I can't watch Sakura profess her love for Syaoran! *cries uncontrollably* Waah...  :cry: :cry:  :( :sad5:
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #29 on: October 01 2005, 07:47 am »
Arigatou people!! XD hehe. I'll try to finish the story by the end of the weekend. XD hehe!!

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #30 on: October 02 2005, 04:32 pm »
So I can't watch Sakura profess her love for Syaoran! *cries uncontrollably* Waah... :cry: :cry: :( :sad5:

http://angelralea.tripod.com/media/movie2_ending.WMV

You can download the clip here if you want. Just remember to right-click and choose "Save Target As..."

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #31 on: October 05 2005, 11:49 am »
Arigatou Ralea!
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #32 on: December 27 2005, 03:55 pm »
ah yes the play, when S&S started to dance i almost cried, it was so beautifull :inlove:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Chang

• Dedicated Fan
  • yat yan sei gaai bui
« Reply #33 on: February 12 2006, 04:06 pm »
i loved that play. one of the best S+S moments in the movie too.
I wonder what kind of fate awaits me?
I don't want to regret being born
There is courage inside my sadness
I believe I can grasp that radiance
The tears of the blue sky are pouring down
One day they'll change into smiles

Forum Family:
Tatasenko: my awesome sister ^_^

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #34 on: February 12 2006, 04:09 pm »
I love that play!

It reminds me of S + S relationship so much! Because Syaoran's character confesses his love for the princess (Sakura) and she ends up not being able to respond. Well Syaoran actually did the same thing with Sakura before.

I just thought that was neat. :D

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline Aethelthryth

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #35 on: April 12 2006, 11:42 am »
If Yamazaki had been the prince like it was originally planned, do you think Sakura would have played as good? I mean, maybe both Sakura & Syaoran played really well because they like each other already...I'm trying to imagine Yamazaki playing the prince for the whole play, and it seems really funny!!! I mean, they showed the part where Yamazaki was practicing, and he looks really funny! I mean, well, I sorta have this image that "Yamazaki = funny made up stories" so when it gets to the part where he's supposed to show his love, I'm sure I'm gonna laugh!

Well, Syaoran's so lucky he gets to play as the prince! It's amazing how he can remember all the lines just by watching them practice! And he doesn't get stage fright like he did when he was playing princess! Or maybe he was nervous because he was supposed to be a princess (graceful and stuff), or maybe the play just resembles his love live a lot, so he just have to follow his feelings...

moezychan

« Reply #36 on: April 12 2006, 11:51 am »
Excellent observation Aethelthryth-san. I have to agree. If Yamazaki had done it, we wouldn't have been crying. We'd be laughing the entire time!

As for Syaoran playing the prince, I think that he was that composed because of the situation and I don't necessarily mean the play. The Void Card was still lurking about somewhere, and was just waiting to strike, and this may have occurred to Syaoran that if he was playing the prince, his odds to protect Sakura were far greater.

Also, you made an excellent point that his feelings went into account. He knew he loved Sakura, and in a way, the prince did remind me of Syaoran. Composed, gentlemanly, and caring. By playing the prince, he could say that he loved Sakura again, but not as the prince.

Offline bie liao

• Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
« Reply #37 on: April 12 2006, 12:03 pm »
moezy-chan, you take the words right out of my mouth.  I agree on both counts to the Yamazaki thing.  Probably why so 'convienently', he hurt his arm falling over after Sleep was returned.  I mean really...I've actually been of a small opinion that he overdramatized his injury in order to LET Syaoran be the prince to Sakura.  But maybe thats me.

As for the feelings, I definitely (at least in the Japanese version) detected a hitch in emotion when Sakura did the play with Syaoran.  Maybe it was the heavier anguish, or maybe the fact that she cried (which I don't think she's done before in rehearsals, and when has Sakura ever been able to cry on demand?).  But there was more, a lot more when she was there, with Syaoran.
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline Shiunu

• I've got a hole in me pocket!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: April 12 2006, 12:29 pm »
True everyone! You guys are bringing up excellent points! I don't remember Sakura crying in the rehersals either bie liao. It was like all over again, when he confessed and she didn't know how to reply. She was feeling the same way, despite that she was the princess who was unable to reply as well.  There was most definitley more emotion and feeling that went into it because it was just her and Syaoran. It was like he was confessing again and she didn't know how to respond.

Little Sisters: bie liao, babypigggy, Fai, and Okamirei
Fellow Beatle Fangirl: hoshisenshi ^^
Cousins: Hikari_Blaze, aishiteru, Moon Li
Me and bie liao are in love! We never give up on our guys! <3

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #39 on: April 18 2006, 08:54 am »
*faints* Wow. Was I suppose to write out the whole play and become Naoko! :sweatdrop: Whoops. I think I sort of forgot!

HAHA!! Maybe I'll write it later on. >__> I don't know! HAHA! I have very little inspiration right now to write any fanfictions! hehe. Someone want to inspire me with some ideas about the play?