AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 22 : The Memory that cannot be Erased  (Read 14412 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
[TRC] Episode 22 : The Memory that cannot be Erased
« on: September 16 2005, 04:14 pm »
Tsubasa Chronicle: Episode 22

This is the discussion topic for Episode 22 of TRC.

This episode is titled: The Memory that cannot be Erased

- Episode has aired, topic unlocked.
« Last Edit: September 17 2005, 09:53 pm by SLi »
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Adarian

• Master of the Cards
  • Good Fan
  • Every man dies but not every man really lives
Re: [TRC] Episode 22 : The Memory that cannot be E
« Reply #1 on: September 19 2005, 09:24 am »
Very exciting episode, yet another cliffhanger. Syaoran's new sensing ability is pretty cool, and it looks like they're wrapping up the oni arc. I can't wait for Clow World.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: [TRC] Episode 22 : The Memory that cannot be Erased
« Reply #2 on: September 19 2005, 11:04 am »
This episode was fairly decent, still a little annoyed with a few stuff XD

1. Syaoran is so hawt in that white shirt of his. Please CLAMP, let Syaroan wear more white, and shirts like that, with an open collar and....*fangirlish sigh*

2. Sakura was really cute too XD Though she seemed a little worried about Syaoran, which is sad ;__; I really like her spunky attitude when she does the dishes, wish I had it, maybe then I'd be more productive :XD:

3. Sei-chan's abnormal ears are a little toned down XD and he wore the hood for the majority of the time XD

4. Sumomo and the other....chobit which I forgot its name...Are really cute XD

5. Fai was really sweet in this episode, and I almost got teary with Mokana's little speech. Usually the little manju annoys me, but he was bearably cute in this episdoe XD Mokana, you understand our blonde bishie :haha:

6. Its good to see Syaoran getting use to sensing things more now XD And I love Tsubasa just for showing Syaoran becoming powerful, rather going to the Mary Sue route, where he just suddendly becomes strong XD GO CLAMP XD

7. Kurogane. Owns. ALL. The guy makes me fangirl so much :P I liked how he got so happy when he thought Fai said his name, and then *bam* he snapped. Too cute XD

8. Evil cliffhanger, oh wait, I got the manga, but sitll, EBIL. Sei-chan reminds me of Gilbert alot, evilly sweet. I love oxymorons by the way :haha:

As for complaints....:

1. I guess us fangirls have to imagine the drunk scene in our minds, while we dream, in fanart or fanfiction, or perhaps just re-read the manga till its generated into your minds, because, we wont be getting it ;__;.

2. The animation was a little choppy at times, but overall decent XD

3. Stil now damn glint in Sei-chan's eye. WHY? What's wrong with subtle mystery? I need an explannation *infuriated*

Also, I'm getting a little Ryuooh Fangirl. Everytime he talks, walks, just be bishie, squeal. I wish CLAMP shows him alot, he's so adorable *SQUEE*

Okay, I'm done :lol:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #3 on: September 19 2005, 12:09 pm »
Clow World? That's not a part of the manga.

Show content
In the manga, they "die" and go right to Edonis

Offline Adarian

• Master of the Cards
  • Good Fan
  • Every man dies but not every man really lives
« Reply #4 on: September 19 2005, 12:16 pm »
Well Mokona definately said Clow World in the next episode preview.

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
« Reply #5 on: September 19 2005, 02:15 pm »
Perhaps there´s even more flashbacks. Who knows, they sometimes change the structure of the story.

*EDIT*

I´ve finally watched it and..

My long awaited scenes are there! ^_^/! (i.e. Fye and Mokona talking hehe..) though I still miss the drunk scene ¬¬... and I´m a bit confused since I´m following Snow Queen which shows at the same channel and there´s people getting drunk in there too and I´m sure is targeted for a young audience. ?_?

anyways..the good thing is that I felt this episode was well paced and for the first time I feel we get a proper cliffhanger ^_~ 
« Last Edit: September 19 2005, 06:36 pm by Kay Hearts »

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #6 on: September 20 2005, 12:18 am »
Mokona said "Get ready for an introdition of Clow World"
~ Syaoran hawt.. when he had that white shirt<3 CLAMP we love you!
~ Sumono & Kokoro Kawaii~<3
~Fai was really sweet in this episode, and I almost got teary with Mokonas little speech
~ I liked how Kurogane got so happy when he thought Fai said his name, and then *bam* he snapped XD
~
Also, I'm getting a little Ryuooh Fangirl. Everytime he talks, walks, just be bishie, squeal. I wish CLAMP shows him alot, he's so adorable *SQUEE*
Me too Ryuooh Kirei~ ^_^

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #7 on: September 20 2005, 02:36 am »
another splendid episode- better than the last one at least!
hmmm...so im wondering what the title has to do with the episode? What memory was it that cudnt be erased then? hmmm.... :sleepy5:

anywayszz, i loved the mokana and fye interaction- aww, it was a sweet moment for those guys-  :cry:

somoko- the giant girl was cute!! awww, she nearly crushed poor syaoran to death!  :sweatdrop:

loved the chibi sakura and syaoran memory! sakura was drawn so cutely with her scarf and clothese!! awww, and i agree fisah! Syaoran look so hot in the white and open neck collar!  :inlove: :inlove: more of syaoran in white!!!

yeah, it does seem like the land of oni is coming to an end...ohhh clow land nxt? hmmm, need to refresh my memory of what that was like in the manga...goes off the read!!

Splendid episode- cant wait for nxt one now!  :hello2:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline Feathered Dreams

« Reply #8 on: September 20 2005, 03:10 am »
I guess what Mokona meant when speaking of Clow World is that we'll be able to see what's going on there while they're all in Outo, but that's just my guess :keke: I liked this episode, the oni are strarting to be visible on my screen (my monitor isn't very good) and Syaoran is becoming stronger every time. We also got a small glimpse at his connection to Seichirou and the next time they'll show the whole thing  :greengrin:
The S+S moments (or moment) in this one was very sweet, Sakura worrying reminded me slightly of CCS, which is good, and that little talk between Fye and Mokona was interesting, it's weird to see them talk (or to see Fye talk about himself at all). So it was an all around good espisode (but I'm really beginning to hate these cliff-hangers  :angry: Now I can't wait for the next one!)
"Did you wish for something that night? In those stars,
there was as much beauty as there was desolation"

^Siggy by me :D

Offline Ellie

• Hey, what can I say? I'm a KuroFai fan! ^_^
« Reply #9 on: September 20 2005, 08:16 am »
The conversation between Fai and Mokona was great... about time they showed that Fai has something going on in his mind.  Sakura was cool and ya Syaoran looked hot in a white top.  Yay for Syaoran looking up to Kurogane and Yay for the comedy with Kurogane in the beginning.  The S+S was random, but the animation wasn't bad.  Still love that song they play when "sei-chan" appears. ^_^  It was cool, but one part worries me.
ALREADY HAD A PROBLEM WITH SPOILERS, PLEASE DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DON"T WANT TO BE SPOILED.  (But I bet most people here have read my previous post and know what I am trying to say... oops  :dodge: )

Show content
when they showed the preview for the next episode they said "while fai is fighting, Syaoran is facing a difficult situation?" or something like that.  I hope they hold it until the near end of the episode or else Kurogane and Syaoran won't make it to Cat's Eye in time for the scene when Mokona tells them Fai is dead (XD) and hance starts the motivation that Syaoran and Kurogane (*cough* kurofai moment fangirls *cough* exscuse me) set out to fight Sei-chan and Syoaran ends up dead as well.
"...I'm also pretty sure that he and Fai aren't going to go skipping off together into the sunset at the end of the manga, either. I think it's possible that they may end up... together... somewhere... but I don't think there'll be any wedding dresses involved. Tragically. I bet CLAMP would draw a really nice wedding dress for Fai, too, with those embroidered flower things all over it... gaaaaaaahhhh... [ *drooling* ]..."
---Black and White  http://duskglass.com/blueskies/atlantis.php

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: September 20 2005, 04:17 pm »
Ano... I tried to download the episode, but I don't know how to download off bittorrent. (I'm new to this ^^;) I downloaded the program but...I'm confused... If anyone knows and could PM me or show me a link, I'd be eternally grateful....

Besides, I'm missing potential KuroFai moments. ^.^-

Anyway, I can't wait to hear of the next few episodes when the Otou arc comes to its climax/end....

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #11 on: September 21 2005, 02:57 pm »
have u any idea how much time did i spend downlaoding the episodes 37:25 hours can u believa that?????!!!!! i could't  :(

anyway
it seems like mokono is the only1 that can understand everyones feeling he is totally cute!
fai is a really sad person he is alone as mokona said in the episode but i would like to know a little bit more about his past, i mean why is he always smailing he looks cute but does he has a reason for doing it all the time?
syoran looked really handsome wow!
syoran is getting really strong he is totally amazing!

something i didn't like about this last episodes
.....why is sakura doing nothing! in ccs she was the one who was after the clow cards, fighting and more but in TRC she seems pretty i don't know but she is always (siempre se esta desmayando) i don't know the word in english that i want to use sorry about that..

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline KatanaJon

• Good Fan
  • Super.
« Reply #12 on: September 21 2005, 04:38 pm »
.....why is sakura doing nothing! in ccs she was the one who was after the clow cards, fighting and more but in TRC she seems pretty i don't know but she is always (siempre se esta desmayando) i don't know the word in english that i want to use sorry about that..

She does seem a bit useless right now, but....

Show content
she gets her feather back on her own in Piffle World. To tell the truth, I hope she also learns to fight. Perhaps from Fai, like Syaoran learned from Kurogane.. It would be great to see her beat the crap out of someone, instead of the boys doing that all the time.

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #13 on: September 22 2005, 02:02 am »
Hey that was since long time a really really really good episode!!!
Kurogane when he gets funny and then, ARRGG haha wonderful!!
Syaoran...oh my good this white shirt looked damn good, right?! uahhh
But the best and funniest part was for me when Suomu huggels Syaoran and then when she gets off of him and the only thing you hear from him is Uhrrg and you see his arms!!!
SOOOO KAWAII AND FUNNY!!!!

I hope the last few episodes will be also such good!!!
*Can't wait to see Syaorans memories with Sei-chan (even if he looks a little bit weird in the anime...)*

Oh yes! Fye-sans and Mokonas talking...awesome...*tears in the eyes*
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #14 on: September 22 2005, 02:12 am »
She does seem a bit useless right now, but....

Show content
she gets her feather back on her own in Piffle World. To tell the truth, I hope she also learns to fight. Perhaps from Fai, like Syaoran learned from Kurogane.. It would be great to see her beat the crap out of someone, instead of the boys doing that all the time.

Heh heh, I read your spoiler, and I agree! It would be cool to see Sakura to that! XD I hope she does, anyway, about the episode.. Really I only liked a few things, the cute Kuro and Fai name thing in the beginning and the scene with Sumomo and Kotoko! Sumomo's voice was so cute! (I liked how she pronounced the character "su" at the end of everything when most people don't!) ^_^ And she was so hyper! I guess I really don't need to comment on the name thing, though, cuz DUH I'm gonna like that... I'm KuroFai obsessed.. Hmm, I guess I wish the scene with Mokona and Fai talking went a little differently, it didn't have the same effect as in the manga... But all that Fai and Sakura (in a PLATONIC way, don't worry, KuroFai fans, I'll never leave you) stuff was so cute! I just love to watch Fai and Kuro protect Syao Syao and Sakura! It's just cute! Cuz they're grown-ups... protectin' the kiiids, it's just cute! XD Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode! We all know what's gonna happen there! (I'm not sadistic, I just wanna see everyone's reactions!)
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Marudashi

« Reply #15 on: September 22 2005, 11:56 am »
It's not fair!  Would the low quality direct downloads of the episodes come back some day? :cry:  I want to see Mokona's speech, I was looking forward to that scene since they arrived to Outo.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #16 on: September 22 2005, 12:07 pm »
I really liked this episode. ^__^ hehe.

HAHA!! I have to agree with Fisah about Syaoran's shirt. I saw it and went "That's hot!" lolz. XD I love shirts like that now. HAHA!!!

Sakura was so kawaii in the flashback!! hehe. XD I like her wearing a scarf. It makes her look a bit different yet really cute at the same time. haha.

OMG!! The part when Sumomo jumped on Syaoran was so funny! haha. Kurogane going "She's huge!!" ROFL!! That was just too funny!! HAHA!!! Just too funny!

Then there was the Fai and Mokona part. Awwwwww.. that part was so sweet. hehe. Mokona is SO NICE!! hehe. XD

But I don't get the part of when Mokona said that no one would blame Syaoran. Huh? What's that about?? And I might have watched it before but I have a bad memory!! lolz.

I'm watching the episode right now and I just have to squeal right now! Mokona is SO CUTE! I think I'm going to take some screenshots. ^__^ hehe.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #17 on: September 22 2005, 01:14 pm »
I just finished watching it. It's a wonderful episode!! ^__^

Such a cliffhanger, though! Grr!!

Syaoran is so hot in a white shirt! *drools* LOL. xD
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Ellie

« Reply #18 on: September 23 2005, 07:02 am »

But I don't get the part of when Mokona said that no one would blame Syaoran. Huh? What's that about?? And I might have watched it before but I have a bad memory!! lolz.

It was in the arc with the misty lake.  Mokona was repeating what Fai said to Syaoran back then.
"...I'm also pretty sure that he and Fai aren't going to go skipping off together into the sunset at the end of the manga, either. I think it's possible that they may end up... together... somewhere... but I don't think there'll be any wedding dresses involved. Tragically. I bet CLAMP would draw a really nice wedding dress for Fai, too, with those embroidered flower things all over it... gaaaaaaahhhh... [ *drooling* ]..."

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #19 on: September 23 2005, 10:26 am »
Showing how hyprocritical yet hot Fai can be :haha:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ellie

« Reply #20 on: September 24 2005, 08:55 am »
that reminds me of that very cool and wierd way Mokona blinked his closed eyes! XD

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #21 on: September 24 2005, 10:07 am »
Hehe.. I bring you all http://rapidshare.de/files/5456416/Tsubasa_episode_22.rar.html

Screenshots!! haha. They're really random though. XD hehe. Enjoy!

There's a lot of Fai and Mokona moments, and then tons of Sumomo!!! So cute!! :inlove: And then there's Syaoran with his white shirt!! HAHA!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline cute_me

• cRAzY fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #22 on: September 24 2005, 10:24 am »
arigatou!
shyaoran totally cute, kind  and everything i think i'm in love!

becuase if u are alone
u can't hurt anyone
and u don't have to get hurt

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #23 on: September 25 2005, 08:40 am »
Wow, am I the only one who totally missed Syaoran's shirt? o_O;;; I'll have to go back and see what was so awesome. Guess I was too distracted watching Kuro-puu. *_*

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #24 on: September 25 2005, 12:51 pm »
Wow, am I the only one who totally missed Syaoran's shirt? o_O;;; I'll have to go back and see what was so awesome. Guess I was too distracted watching Kuro-puu. *_*

O.o.. I thought I was the only one who missed it, too! I am not alone... ((I was probably distracted for the same reason as you, too! ^_^))
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!