AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 21 : The True face of the Oni  (Read 12827 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
[TRC] Episode 21 : The True face of the Oni
« on: September 09 2005, 10:16 am »
Tsubasa Chronicle: Episode 21

This is the discussion topic for Episode 21 of TRC.

This episode is titled: The True face of the Oni

- Episode has aired, topic unlocked.
« Last Edit: September 10 2005, 09:55 pm by SLi »
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [TRC] Episode 21 : The True face of the Oni
« Reply #1 on: September 11 2005, 11:01 am »
okay episode...no drunk scene  :(
The music was nice, can't wait for the OST II !
Yes! Seishirou finally reveals himself!
Episode was so so..not much suspense till the end. The effects were really great though.  :keke:

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #2 on: September 11 2005, 12:55 pm »
This episode was pretty okay *but no drunk scene :angry:*  Well, there were some other good scenes like:

~ When Syaoran tells Kurogane that Fai wanted him to get some flour on the way back and how Kurogane got pissed off at that :laughing4:
~ The KuroFai moments at the bar *Fai looked so kawaii when he was talking about how he wanted to be taken away by someone just like in Oruha's song (?)*
~ Sakura being overly happy-happy about baking something delicious for Syaoran :XD:
~ Seishirou finally making an appearance! Yay~ *I thought he looked a bit weird though :sweatdrop: Poor Sei-chan~*

Offline Feathered Dreams

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #3 on: September 12 2005, 01:53 am »
This chapter was really like the entire outline of a cliffhanger, given the title I knew it was going to end in something like that, but I wanted to see more!!  :XD:

I think I should watch X, I just watched the movie and only once, so I really don't remember the faces of the characters, much less their names. But I guess I'll suvive :D The scene where Kurogane and Fai talk has got to be the biggest hint that someone is controlling that world and it isn't really normal, so if you take those who've read the manga already and those who haven't but caught those hints they've been laying out, I'd say about 90% of the viewers can already guess what's going to happen  :keke:
"Did you wish for something that night? In those stars,
there was as much beauty as there was desolation"

^Siggy by me :D

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #4 on: September 12 2005, 02:08 am »
Ok ok, I'm gonna open with the negatives (Cuz there are plenty of positives, don't worry)
Negatives:
1.) No. Drunk. Scene. Again. Screw it, it's never gonna happen. I mad.
2.) Since there was no drunk scene, Fai didn't MEOW. Nor did he sniff Kurorin. (Which was one of my favorite parts in manga vol. 6)
3.) Sei-chan looked *weird*... He just didn't have that Sei-chan hotness we've all come accustomed to...
4.) Eh, they showed the feather already? Not cool, you guys... Not cool...
5.) And it's another 'ackward animation episode'

Postivies! Hyu!
1.) O.o... WHAT was up... with that scene with Fai and the glass?!?!  *blushing madly* Whooooa my goodness.. THAT was NICE... I'm not.. heh heh, sure what was up with that... But Yuki *really* liked it... I mean, he was just talking about freakin' ONI but he was all... *touching* that glass in... *unusual* ways.... Ahem... I'm calm... I'm calm... (Fai fangirls, WATCH it. It was HAWT!) XD Kuro should've looked, though! >_<
2.) Sei wasn't cute, but he was there, so I'm happy! His voice actor is way growing on me, too!
3.) All of Syaoran's blindfolded scenes were pretty sweet! XD Syao Syao kakkoii!
4.) Whoo hoo, we heard Oruha's song again! Or, just the end, but we heard it! XD
5.) Sakura. So. Freakin'. CUTE! *fangirling* Kyaa, when she made those... thingies.. For Syao Syao! (I think they were Creampuffs...)

OK, long list, but there were some neutral things as well... Such as Kuro getting the flour for Fai thing? For one, Syao Syao never said that it was cuz it was too heavy for Fai, which I thought was the cutest part of that whole thing! >_< Oh, and the Fai and Kuro thing in the bar? Fai's little speech? (KuroFai fangirls know what I'm talkin' about) Not as cute as in the manga... Oh well.. Still cute! ^_^ So I still happy. But Fai still didn't sniff Kurorin, and I can tell by the next episode preview that there will be no time for that..
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #5 on: September 12 2005, 02:35 am »
This was an okay episode- personally it went in a slower pace for me- tho i understand they need to get the story across-
The visual effects when syaoran has his blind folder on was realli nice- blending from night to day- was pretty cool.

but im disappointed with no drunk scene- anywhos- hope that pops up later-tho seems unlikely as all the action seems to be placed in the nxt episode- and judging frm the preview- its going to be wicked!

nice parts was Oruha's singing- lovely song!
and doesnt Seishirou look a bit weird- he seems to remind me of touya a bit- but i guess we will get to see him in a better light next episode.

Mokana was sooooooooooo cute when he was rocking in his sleep- awwwww  :D
and sakura with her hyper moment- with the cake mix- hee hee  :D
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #6 on: September 12 2005, 03:03 am »
Heh heh, everyone thinks Seishirou looked weird! This is just like episode 20 when we were all saying Oruha looked weird! XD

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline blueangel

• you're never too old for a....HUG!
« Reply #7 on: September 12 2005, 08:14 am »
aahhhh! I don't know who Seishirou is!! It might be just me, but have we meet him before??? I haven't read the manga so...don't spoile me though!

Offline Ellie

• Hey, what can I say? I'm a KuroFai fan! ^_^
« Reply #8 on: September 12 2005, 08:20 am »
Ok, haven't seen the episode yet...but seeing the screenshots on a LJ comm is making me scared:
OMGWTF!!!!!  Ok, I don't see why they left out Seishirou's eye!  It was important in many ways, but mostly to Syaonan's past.  I mean, that one part of him was like the most notable characteristic of Seishirou and what made him the Alter!Seishirou of the one in X.  I hope they realize their mistake and fix it before it comes out on DVD
Ok, I'm going to stop now on ranting and wait until I watch the episode.
"...I'm also pretty sure that he and Fai aren't going to go skipping off together into the sunset at the end of the manga, either. I think it's possible that they may end up... together... somewhere... but I don't think there'll be any wedding dresses involved. Tragically. I bet CLAMP would draw a really nice wedding dress for Fai, too, with those embroidered flower things all over it... gaaaaaaahhhh... [ *drooling* ]..."
---Black and White  http://duskglass.com/blueskies/atlantis.php

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #9 on: September 12 2005, 08:40 am »
aahhhh! I don't know who Seishirou is!! It might be just me, but have we meet him before??? I haven't read the manga so...don't spoile me though!

He is in volume 6. But only in the end, really. ^_^ And to Ellie, I doubt they'll fix the animation on his eye... I still think it's blind, but I bet it will only glint at random like Syao Syao's. Although it SHOULD be white... Oh well. (As long as he's still blind, I won't complain cuz no story's lost there... I'm still mad, though...)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline last_memory

• Good Fan
  • Which memory will be the last one??
« Reply #10 on: September 12 2005, 10:21 am »
Wow this episode was great!! I loved to listen again Oruha's song. It's so sweet.  I can't wait for the next episode, I want to  see Sumomo and Kotoko.
<br />"Time has stopped since that day I dreamed of the sky with you." CLAMP

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #11 on: September 12 2005, 03:24 pm »
((Yuki your PM Box still -.-))
No drunk scenes :cry:
~ Fai-San was soo Hot.. *drool*
~ Sakura was soo sweet when she baked bread to Syao-Chan :3
~ Sei-San FACE! Okay we wasn´t that pretty we wanted him to be but.. -.-
~ When Syaoran tells Kurogane that Fai wanted him to get some flour on the way back and how Kurogane got pissed off at that.
~ Kuro/Fai Moments at the bar :3
~ O-Sama´s song Pwetty :3

I will be waiting for the next episode, But then you will see things from book 7... That´s good and bad O.O

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #12 on: September 13 2005, 02:36 pm »
erm.. this episode was so-so.. the only funny part was Kurogane grumbling after Syaoran told him to buy flour for the cafe..

loved the song sang by Oruha.. cant wait for the OST II to be out as well!

Seishirou looks cute~ :hehe:

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline White Puma

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #13 on: September 13 2005, 05:19 pm »
who the hell is that Seishirou (he looks a bit like kamui from x)? Maybe the one that  learned Syaoran how to fight?

When lonelyness comes your way and feel that no one is there for you,
I'll be here to chear you up. Never give up!!! Genki!!!

Offline .::ka::.

• "HUmp!" like Kuro-tan XD
  • Mega Fan
  • HUmp ?!
« Reply #14 on: September 13 2005, 11:47 pm »
Sei-sama is from Tokyo Babylon, he looks a bit weird, really ^^""" This epi was just so-so, I'm looking for the next
- Starting from here - Let's make a promise - You and me - Let's just be honest -
Kurogane is <3

My Precious <~ down for a while >___>  | My Journal
Forum Family
My lovely little sis XD Kai Mizuki [/i] & Aya-chan[/i]

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #15 on: September 14 2005, 12:57 am »
Sei-chan looks soo weird...my first thought: What's up with his eye?? 0.o
But Syaoran-kun and Ryuuoh were sooooo kawaii!!! I like that realationship between them!
Fye-san looked hot!
The music was good as well!
So...I can accept this episode! :tongue3: :shifty:
AWWW but the stile when Syaoran-kun were blind and this flowers were around him!!!
That looks really really awesome!
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline na-chan

• Fai always makes me smile
« Reply #16 on: September 17 2005, 11:32 am »
Does any1 no when OST II comes out?

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #17 on: September 18 2005, 04:58 am »
sighs... you know, as a fan, I want to sue for the cut out of drunk scene. [curses]

The episode was fair...

Seishirou looked okay in this... but it kinda looked weird to me... comparing it to X and Tsubasa manga. lolz

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #18 on: September 18 2005, 08:21 am »
My little...erm, review XD

1. Sakura was extra genki and cute in this episode, which is always good, because a lively Sakura makes a lively Syaoran, which makes a lively ME XD

2. Fai was very...hawt. Really hawt. May it be his voice that was really delicate this episode, or perhaps the cup molesting, but the point is, he was the hawtest thing in this episode, 'nuff said XD

3. Sei-chan has emerged! with big ears 0.o

4. The music was nice, and Ryuuoh was soo cool XD I love him, so much XD Its the Syaoran we were suppose to have guys. Y'know, obnoxious, sweet, EMOTIONAL. *sob* But, Syaoran-kun is cool too XD

5. Oruha's hair scares me.

As for complaints *sigh*

STILL NO DAMN DRUNK SCENE! WHY?! *sniff* What is so humanly wrong about Syaoran-taichi being funny? Or entertaining? Why must the show be so ANGSTY. WHY? *in denial*

Sei-chan. Sexy, handsome, normal-ear bearing Sei-chan, who was suppose to have a GLINT in his eye by the way *glare* There should be some law against this. How can something so sexy be so...so...awful in an adaption? This is not justice! I WANT MY SMEXY SEI-CHAN! *gagged*

AS for Syaoran not tripping, well, I recently noticed that Syaoran is undergoing the godmode syndrome, which pretty much means; he doesn't get wet, he doesn't laugh, he *hardly smiles*, he always wins, he cannot be funny, he cannot blush, he cannot undergo any emotions, and he cannot make mistakes, because in anime, godmode is the way to go [/sarcasm]

Seriously though, Syaoran is your perfectly perfect shonen main character, and to think I actually had high hopes for this anime one ep 19 kicked in ;__;

I'm still hooked though, just a little disspointed. I dont know why the show can't be funny, but what's done is done, right? I can't go bawling on forever actually,  I CAN! so I'm going to move o-on a-and e-enjoy what the s-show brings us >.< *bawls*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #19 on: September 18 2005, 08:33 am »
pfttt the anime isn't exactly detailed. so yeah, you'll have to expect the 'godmode' treatment. When a character falls down or whatever... you don't see those dirt/smudges/bruises on them at all. the water just makes it all the more... strange. I seriously wonder why Madhouse didn't pick this up. :cries: *sighs* im in depression. Is this still worth my time downloading?!

They should have kept Seishirou in original animation... I mean, you can't really tell he has a blind right eye can you? In exception to Syaoran. His nose seemed a bit off too. And I loved the genki Sakura. xD

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #20 on: September 18 2005, 09:13 am »
Yeah you're right. I wish Madhouse picked it up too, they were awesome with CCS, in fact, with all the changes, it was still good. I like TRC, dont get me wrong, but at times, its like "WTF", because this Syaoran isn't the same as the one in TRC. Heck, the movie by IG Production did a better job, with everything Syaroan blushed XD

Yeah you cant, and the sad thing is, the ones who dont read the manga, dont know WTF there missing. Sure, the glint may seem insignifcant, but it isn't! Does everything have to be plainly obvious? What ever happened to good old fashioned subtle mystery ;__;

Genki Sakura is soo a win-win situation. You can't go wrong with genki Sakura XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki