AuthorTopic: Arrival/departure thread  (Read 22299 times)

Offline Arcademan

• Hero of CLOW Empire & the Arcademan Universe!
  • Warlord of Clow
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
  • Warlord of CLOW!!!
Re: Arrival/departure thread
« Reply #80 on: August 09 2006, 09:27 pm »
i thought we closed this conversation?

sheesh! humans can be so anoying sometimes!

*leaves topic*

Yes..humans can be at that.

Now AkaiYuki...after responding to a couple of posts here I'm accused of being a stalker. Remeber that part I said about choosing your words carefully? Apparently you didn't read too well. Any more accusations like that may be grounds for suspension here so please don't throw accusations around unless you have something to back them up. If you really think you have a major problem with me, my advice is to PM the administrators. I don't want to see you get into any trouble but if this continues, it will not reflect well on you.

BTW if I'm a stalker based on a post her and in another thread, then I'm definitely a hardcore stalker over in the Cartoon and Comics A to Z Game Thread :D

END OF DISCUSSION!!!
« Last Edit: August 09 2006, 09:49 pm by Arcademan »

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo: Come for the games, stay for teh drama!

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #81 on: August 10 2006, 05:19 am »
Not a couple of posts HERE Arcademan. A couple of posts pretty much ANYWHERE that isn't a chapter discussion or a KF thread. Besides, it's not as if you don't have anything you've said on the forums that can be used against you. Like flame-baiting, which you do often. Such as in the "Remember Hideki" thread. You said: "And the point of this thread is? ... My point exactly. :)"

Is that not flame baiting? And isn't flame baiting against the rules? Also, claiming it deserves "The 'STUPIEST THREAD' award!" is also flame baiting, in my opinion. Actually, that's probably flat-out flaming.

Also, isn't saying "or deal with me?" a threat in your first post in this argument albeit a weak one? Either way, I'm sure that's against the rules somehow. By saying things like that I feel you are abusing your power as a moderator and you make other members nervous and uncomfortable to be here. Although in my earlier post I implied it was only me, I now realize you do it to many members, and we are TIRED of it.

Either way, we all break forum rules occassionally and I'm sure that SOMETHING can be found against all of us. But the rules that YOU break, Arcademan, upset other members and I find that it is unfair that you can continue to be that way! I WILL be contacting an administrator and I don't even care if nothing gets done, I will still try. Also, even if I get suspended through this argument, I don't care. I will not put up with being treated this way. This is unfair.

If you would like to continue this, you can PM me. If you post here again, YOU will be continuing it. Yes, I continued it just now, but now there is the invitation to PM and you can either take it or not. If you choose not to take it and you reply here again, then I'll PM you seeing as I'm sure this is beginning to upset other members.

I'm sincerely sorry to any members who have been made uncomfortable by this. Please continue to post news on whether you've just returned or are leaving soon again as that is something we all would like to know! I promise I will not be posting here again in an argumentative fashion and anything I say regarding that will be continued through PM. Again, I am very sorry.
 Posting accusations of moderator in public forum. Any problems need to dealt via PM to the administrators.
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #82 on: August 10 2006, 05:30 am »
hum yeah,whatever,this is no good for your health to battle like that  :sweatdrop:

i would like to continue the previous discussion but...with all this mess i don't remenber what it was all about  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #83 on: August 10 2006, 05:35 am »
hum yeah,whatever,this is no good for your health to battle like that  :sweatdrop:

i would like to continue the previous discussion but...with all this mess i don't remenber what it was all about  :haha:

Ha ha, it's not really a discussion thing.. This thread is just a place where you post whether you'll be gone for a while or if you've just returned from being gone for a while. XD So don't worry!
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #84 on: August 10 2006, 05:57 am »
Yes, this thread has gotten out of hand. I am quite sure moezy-chan did not want to start this kind of discussion with her departure. As AkaiYuki suggested, continue this conversation through PM if it really must. I’ll be locking the thread for a little while, and will probably give it another pruning in the near future.