AuthorTopic: //(TRC - AU) Frozen Wishes  (Read 10831 times)

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: //(TRC - AU) Frozen Wishes
« Reply #40 on: November 07 2005, 12:54 pm »
"Yes sir."

Syaoran looked back at Kurogane, his eyes steady. He knew he was in a desperate situation, but on how to get out of it, he was lost. He felt grateful that at least a few people believed he was innocent..especially Sakura.
He clenched his hands. "What should I do?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #41 on: November 08 2005, 03:31 am »
"What should I do?"

Kurogane paused, taking a moment to retrieve Syaoran's statement from his briefcase, and scanned through it, brow furrowed in concentration as he absorbed the necessary information.

"Right......first of all, we need to get things clear in our minds......you won't be able to read from your statement on the day, so you better be clear on the facts, or you'll sound like a liar. Tell me in your own words - what happened on that day? The day that your father was murdered?"

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: November 09 2005, 09:36 am »
What happened on that day...

Syaoran pondered, trying hard to recollect to that time.

He had returned from his part-time job, finding in his father in his study as usual. His father had been spending more time in his study lately, and there was always a slight worried look on his father's face.
Suddenly, the doorbell rang; a strange man was at the door...

"...I don't remember what happened after that. Except, I woke up finding myself with blood on my hands and a bruise on my head. I found Father dead; the gun right beside him. Everything in his study was scattered around."

He rubbed his bruise in slight embarrasment, knowing what he had just told Kurogane wasn't going to help them very much.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #43 on: January 11 2006, 01:53 am »
Kurogane paused, registering the information, before checking his watch and cursing as he saw the time.

That damn blonde! That bimbo cost me most of the time I had to meet with Syaoran.......slimy creep. Growling under his breath, Kurogane turned back to Syaoran and apologised, quickly throwing files inside his case and exiting the room, nodding politely to the boy as he left.

Great. Well, that's set us back now. We'll have to schedule another meeting......and those damn officers always take ages to file the necessary paperwork......I swear, the next time I see that puppet-pet outside of court, he's hitting the dirt!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister