AuthorTopic: //(TRC - AU) Frozen Wishes  (Read 10832 times)

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: //(TRC - AU) Frozen Wishes
« Reply #20 on: September 16 2005, 01:24 pm »
"Of course I want you, Ashura."

The dark-haired chairman leaned forward, satisfied, when the blonde arranged himself to sit in his lap... within his arm's reach, perfectly in his control. Ashura knew his influence had paid off well... the man really would do anything to please him. His hands slipped under Fai's jacket, gripping his waist so that there was no chance of escape. And pulling the blonde to him... closer... prepared to exercise that control...

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #21 on: September 16 2005, 03:51 pm »
~~~

Face flushed... and hands still shaking slightly, Fai adjusted his tie and smoothed down a lock of unruly blonde hair. Then walking out of Ashura’s private bathroom, and back out into the office, he glanced over at the dark-haired Chairman who now sat drinking his glass of sake, “You want me to pay the boy a visit...”

Knowing that was indeed what Ashura would want, Fai once again picked up the file, this time almost subconsciously keeping a bit of space between him and the other man, and walked slowly to the door. “I’ll go see the boy now, Ashura...” Fai said softly. Then giving the man a small smile, he opened the door to leave.
« Last Edit: September 16 2005, 04:27 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #22 on: September 17 2005, 03:32 am »
Kurogane shook his head as he entered the room, leaning back against the wall and glaring half-heartedly at the surprised boy.

"Honestly. What on earth do you think you're doing?! Mumbling about how you could have killed your father....do you know how much this has damaged your case? At the very worst, the opposition will try to label you as a liar, doubter or schizophrenic. None of which makes my job any easier." He snorted, staring fixedly at his client.

"Well? What have you got to say for yourself?" He asked, before blinking in surprise as the door to the room opened, revealing....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #23 on: September 18 2005, 03:52 am »
Ashura's eyes followed the thin man's figure as he emerged from the bathroom again, leisurely pinning him with his gaze as the blonde rounded the desk, keeping his distance this time. "You want me to pay the boy a visit..." Ashura lifted the sake to his lips again, satisfied when Fai turned to do just as he'd suggested - the man knew what was expected of him. He'd trained him well.

"Take the car." Opening the desk drawer beside him, he pulled out a set of keys, tossing them casually to the blonde across the room. "And Fai," he added with narrowed eyes, just before the other man could disappear through the door. "Don't let your sympathies get in the way just because he's a boy. You have a bad habit of that."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: September 18 2005, 07:25 am »
Fai walked out through the elaborate glass doors of the large office building and over to Ashura’s emaculate black Jaguar. Clicking off the alarm, Fai opened the door and slid into the black leather seat, adjusting things to make up for the difference in height, and still feeling a mild surprise that Ashura had even given him the keys to begin with. Shaking his head slightly, Fai started up the large custom sportscar, and somewhat nervously backed it out and onto the busy street.

Driving rather haphazardly, Fai munched on the snack he had picked up, hungry from not having eaten all day. And having let his mind wander, the blonde suddenly swerved the large car, letting out a small exclamation as he drove over the curb while pulling into the parking lot of the government building - his blue eyes growing rather huge as he leaned over to quickly clean up the food and drink from Ashura’s leather seats.

After inspecting the interior for any signs he had eaten in his lover's car, Fai smoothed down a lock of unruly hair, and entered the drab building. As he walked towards the room where he was told the boy would be waiting, Ashura’s words ran through his mind.

"Don't let your sympathies get in the way just because he's a boy. You have a bad habit of that."

Fai pulled open the door to the room and walked in, slightly startled to notice that the boy was not alone.
« Last Edit: September 18 2005, 10:23 am by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #25 on: September 18 2005, 06:00 pm »
Kurogane's eyes narrowed, and he glared at the visitor, silently willing him to go.

"What the hell?! Why are you here, blondie? You don't have any need to see Syaoran....he's my client. And I won't let you confuse him into making a false confession." Glancing back at Syaoran, Kurogane gave him a small smile of reassurance, before turning his full gaze back on Fai.

"So why don't you do us all a favour and go running back to your master of a chairman? Maybe he'll be kind enough to feed you, or scracth you behind the ears for your efforts." He sneered, moving forwards so that he was looming over Fai. Although the blonde was tall, Kurogane was delighted to see that he was taller.

"So. Just. Go.Away."

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: September 18 2005, 06:25 pm »
Fai knew that the boy's lawyer was entirely correct, he had no business being there, and in fact had been attempting to go against the law by trying to see the boy and put a scare in him without his lawyer present. Fai however, didn't let the man's words bother him, he had submitted to his own lover's rough demands just earlier, and next to Ashura, this large man practically purred.

Fai did take slight offence at the man's words concerning Ashura's hold over him, and he bit his lower lip softly, a frown beginning to appear across his fair features before he covered it with a fake smile. "Nice to meet you too, ah.... Kuro-chan, is it?" Fai replied slyly, meeting the man's sneer with his bright smile.

Then ignoring the man standing threateningly before him, and looking towards the frightened brown-haired boy, Fai smiled kindly and spoke directly, "Is it true you admitted everything?"
« Last Edit: September 20 2005, 06:19 am by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #27 on: September 18 2005, 07:52 pm »
"Is it true you admitted everything?"

"Now hold on a minute!" Kurogane roared angrily, jumping in before things could escalate. "You have no right to question him like that! In fact, you shouldn't even be here! What you're doing is illegal - you know you're not allowed to question him like this outisde of the courtroom!"

Turning to look back at Syaoran, he shook his head at the boy.

"Don't say anything to him, Mr. Kinimoto. Whatever you say in front of him now will only end up damaging your case. This one has a tongue like an snake's bite - poisonous and deadly."

Twisting around again so that he was facing Fai, Kurogane smiled grimly and balled his hands into fists.

"And by the way, I would appreciate it if you refrained from giving me such demeaning nicknames." He said through gritted teeth. Already, he hated this man. Not only for his actions here, but for what he'd seen in the courtrooms, and the way he knew that the blonde lied to please his dark haired lover of a chairman.

And he would never forgive the blonde for 'producing' the evidence needed to send down his partner on the police force for a crime he didn't commit....

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: September 19 2005, 04:37 am »
"You have no right to question him like that! In fact, you shouldn't even be here! What you're doing is illegal - you know you're not allowed to question him like this outside of the courtroom!"

Fai only shrugged at the man's angry words, still smiling slightly, "Syaoran here knows it doesn't matter," Fai said, turning towards the boy, looking into his confused brown eyes with his own convincing blue gaze.

Then suddenly ignoring Kurogane, Fai walked over to the boy... smiling gently... leaning close as if friends... "Syaoran, if you just admit what happened, how you know you are guilty... but don't remember what happened, you won't have to go through this trial. Probably won't even go to jail, but somewhere where there will be people who can help you..."
« Last Edit: September 19 2005, 04:54 am by Sakaki »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #29 on: September 19 2005, 04:56 am »
Syaoran stood, blinking in confusion as the two lawyers verbally fought before him. Glancing at the blond man, the man smiled and questioned him.
Is it true you admitted everything?

Kurogane angrily prohibited him from answering the blond man's inquiry
The man got closer, closing in on him..

Syaoran, if you just admit what happened, how you know you are guilty... but don't remember what happened, you won't have to go through this trial. Probably won't even go to jail, but somewhere where there will be people who can help you...

He looked up, gazing into Fai's clear blue eyes. "...what do you mean?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #30 on: September 19 2005, 05:07 am »
Kurogane growled and moved in between Syaoran and Fai, effectively cutting off the lawyer's eye contact with his young client.

"Don't answer, Syaoran. This man's a trickster. He's well known for using his glib tongue to provoke his opponents into believing that they are guilty, even if they're not. Trust me, I know. I've seen first hand what this....puppet can do."

Glaring definantly at Fai, Kurogane bared his teeth, almost like a dog with its hackles up.

"Get out of here. Now. I've had it with you."
« Last Edit: September 25 2005, 07:17 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: September 19 2005, 06:16 am »
Puppet??

Fai felt his blue eyes narrow at the word, and had to make a conscious effort to change the expression on his face, before turning and facing the dark-haired man.

"And just what makes you think you know so much about me?" he asked, curiously. Then speaking once again to the boy, but not taking his blue eyes off Kurogane for a moment, "Better get a leash for you lawyer, Syaoran, or hurry up and admit your guilt, because this man’s attitude will never win you a jury."

Fai smiled brightly at Kurogane’s anger, suddenly speaking coyly, as he leaned in close to the large man... taunting him... "Really, Kuro-pon, if you spend half the time on this boy’s case as you do wondering about my private life, you just may have a chance...” then laughing softly at the man’s expression, Fai turned towards the door to leave. “I may be a puppet, but at least I have sense enough to know when to keep my mouth shut... Why not tell your client about your history as a police officer? He may be curious to know just why you got kicked out...”

Fai shut the door behind him, not giving the man a chance to respond directly, then went outside to drive back to the office... wondering why Kurogane's one word still annoyed him so much... puppet... and knowing it was at least partially true.

Fai pushed the button on the car phone, speaking softly, letting Ashura know he would be there any minute, then turned on the radio, loud... still trying to get Kurogane's words out of his head... Then pulling into the parking lot and up to the door, Fai shut off the expensive sportscar, slid over to the passenger seat, and leaned his head back... waiting for Ashura.
« Last Edit: September 19 2005, 07:38 am by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #32 on: September 25 2005, 07:21 pm »
“ Why not tell your client about your history as a police officer? He may be curious to know just why you got kicked out...”

Kurogane gritted his teeth at the snide words, distinctly beginning to feel a vein throb in his forehead. How dare he?! How dare he bring that up! And in front of my client, what's more! That damn.....idiot!

Turning to look at Syaoran, Kurogane sighed at the curious expression on his client's face, and wondered what to do. Do I just pretend that never happened? Or do I tell my client everything, since it may affect his case, especially since I'm connected to that other damn lawyer by my past job on the police force?

What the hell should I do?!

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #33 on: September 27 2005, 02:11 pm »
Syaoran looked back at his lawyer's solemn face, his brown eyes wide with question. Then thinking twice, he turned his head, knowing Kurogane wouldn't want him to ask about his history.
Instead, he gulped and muttered softly, not meeting Kurogane's red eyes but staring at the floor. "So..is there anything I can do?"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: September 28 2005, 01:03 pm »
Ashura sat back in his huge chair, casually flipping through the file on the desk in front of him. He paused at several police photos of the crime scene, looking over the bloody scene with no signs of emotion. He turned the page to a long report on the victim, letting his eyes trail over the picture clipped to the paper - the eyes of a man who knew too much.

Fujitaka Kinomoto... you should never have put your nose where it didn't belong. A shame for you that you had to die. Now look at all the trouble you've caused for your son. Well... guess it can't be helped. Someone always has to carry the blame... to take the blood on their hands.

Fai's voice came over the intercom phone on the desk, letting Ashura know he would soon be there. Ashura's eyes narrowed slightly. That was fast... Several minutes later he had closed the door to the wide office, taking his private elevator down to the ground floor, where he quickly spotted his black Jaguar sitting at the curb, with Fai in the passenger's seat, his blonde head resting back against the leather seat. Ashura let an easy smirk crawl across his face at the sight of the man, as he slid into the expensive car, adjusting the seat back for his own legs with a little annoyance. Shifting into gear, he pulled away from the office building and into the street. "I trust you were able to meet with the boy?" Ashura gave Fai a pointed glance.

As he turned his eyes back to the road, not waiting for the blonde's response, his eyes caught something on the floor near his foot. Eyes narrowed as he realized what it was... a french fry, complete with ketchup... on his car's immaculate carpet. He glared back at Fai, knowing the blonde could tell he was caught. With a sudden vision of how satisfying it might be to watch the other lawyer lick the offending piece of food off the floor with his own tongue, Ashura motioned to the fry with his hand as he drove,  indicating to Fai to pick it up immediately.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #35 on: September 30 2005, 04:29 am »
Fai looked up as the dark-haired man slid into the car, trying to sense the man’s mood before speaking... watching as Ashura adjusted the seat with a small frown, then started up the jaguar and pulled out into traffic.

"I trust you were able to meet with the boy?"

Fai opened his mouth to answer, feeling somewhat anxious about having to admit to Ashura that although he had seen the boy, he hadn’t been able to exert much influence due to the unexpected presence of the boy’s lawyer.  Then noticing the expression on Ashura’s face suddenly change, Fai followed the man’s dark eyes down to look between his leather shoes, knowing even before he saw what the dark-haired man was looking at, that he’d been caught - and Ashura faced him with a glare, then silently motioned for him to pick the food up.

Fai’s lips slowly parted, as he started to offer up an apology... but seeing the look on the other man’s face, decided he’d better just do as his lover wanted and keep his mouth shut. Hesitantly, Fai leaned over near the man, reaching down with a slender hand to the floor of the car, next to Ashura’s feet... his face brushing against the man’s knee as he leaned over submissively... grasping the fry between two fingers, then starting to rise from the floor to sit back up...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #36 on: October 07 2005, 04:18 am »
"So..is there anything I can do?"

Kurogane started at the question, before shrugging as he began to pull some papers from his briefcase.

"Keep your mouth shut, and don't say anything involving the case unless you're with me." He said sharply, glaring at his young client. "And if that damn blond idiot tries to influence you into a false confession again, just remember this; if you go down for murder, you won't be able to see that little girlfriend of your ever again...at least not without a thick sheet of glass between you."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #37 on: October 14 2005, 06:50 am »
Ashura felt Fai lean over his legs to pick the food off his clean floor - doing just as he was told - and Ashura gave a satisfied smile at the man's submission. Then seeing him lift his head again to sit back up, Ashura moved a hand to his blonde head, blocking his movement... he pressed the slim lawyer's head back into his lap, making sure he felt his punishment. He twisted his fingers in the man's hair, not pulling or hurting but just firm enough to keep him from resisting, as he continued to drive casually... not letting him go until the black sportscar had pulled up the drive of his huge modern mansion, pulling into one of the spacious garages... deciding he would think twice before lending his favorite car to Fai again, and almost tempted to inspect the frame for bumps or scratches, although he rather enjoyed the guilty look that had come over the blonde's face, knowing he was caught, and Ashura glanced toward the man beside him for a moment, searching his face for anything else he might be guilty of. Finally he stepped out of the car... leaving his briefcase for Fai to carry, expecting the blonde to follow him, as he always did, into the house.
« Last Edit: October 14 2005, 11:46 am by Pikari »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #38 on: October 18 2005, 04:13 am »
Fai’s blue eyes narrowed against the sensation of Ashura’s fingers in his hair, pressing him down, punishing - not releasing him until they had pulled into the garage of the mansion... and all the while the words of the boy’s lawyer, Kurogane, echoed through his head...

"So why don't you do us all a favour and go running back to your master of a chairman? Maybe he'll be kind enough to feed you, or scratch you behind the ears for your efforts."
”Puppet...”

As Ashura untangled his strong fingers from his blonde hair, finally releasing him, Fai slowly lifted his head, careful not to let the other man see his angry, hurt eyes as he left the car to walk into the house without even a glance behind him, leaving Fai to obediently follow after.

The blonde watched Ashura walk away, then picked up the man’s leather briefcase, opening the door and stepping out of the car. Feeling an uncharacteristic anger flow through him, he lifted his foot to kick the bottom of the car door, but before doing so his eyes widened in shock, seeing what appeared to be a long scratch in the paint near the wheel.

Feeling a sinking sensation in his stomach, Fai quickly got down on his knees, rubbing the scratch with his thumb... Having no luck, realizing it was indeed a deep scratch in the black paint, he only shook his head in disbelief as a shiver went through his body, imagining Ashura’s rage when he saw the damage Fai had caused to his expensive car. Realizing he was unable to do anything about the car at the moment, he turned away from the scratch, hurrying into the house after the other man before he came back to see what Fai was up to...
« Last Edit: October 19 2005, 04:58 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #39 on: October 31 2005, 09:29 pm »
Kurogane glared at his client, crossing his arms angrily as he stared at the brown haired boy.

"Syaoran, I'm not sure if you understand how...bad...your position is. We need to work out what you're going to say in court, or you'll never be able to stand up to the prosecution. Do you understand? You've seen that devious excuse for a lawyer...you know what that tame hamster can do with that slick tongue of his. So we need to concentrate. Got it?"