AuthorTopic: //(TRC - AU) Frozen Wishes  (Read 10830 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
//(TRC - AU) Frozen Wishes
« on: September 04 2005, 08:26 pm »
Another RP set in modern times, but this time it involves the whole TRC gang! (Minus Mokona...sorry little one!) It revolves around a law firm, and the accused Syaoran....well, read to find out!

Syaoran
Falsely accused of murdering his father, Fujitaka, after being framed by an unknown person, he will be sentenced to life imprisonment if not proved innocent.

Sakura
Syaoran's girlfriend, and one of the few people who stuck by him after the accusation. She believes in his innocence.

Kurogane
Top lawyer at Japan Legal Aid, he was hired by Sakura's father, Clow, to defend Syaoran in court and prove the accusation false. A gruff man by nature, he is haunted by the death of his younger sister Tomoyo, and her wish for him to find someone to love.

Fai
Top lawyer at Seresu Law Society, and lover of Ashura, the chairman. Although a good person deep down, he has allowed Ashura's influence to freeze his heart, so that he often acts coldly and does whatever he's told...even if it means producing false evidence to condemn a person. He is the lawyer for prosecution.

Ashura
Chairman of Seresu Law Society, he is a cruel heartless man who likes nothing better than to watch people be sent down for crimes that they did not commit. He has Fai twisted round his little finger, and may or may not be secretly connected to the murder of Fujitaka.

Anyone interested?

Kurogane - Ruby Chan
Fai - Sakaki
Syaoran - Okamirei
Sakura - Fai
Ashura - Pikari
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 02:59 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: //(TRC - AU) Frozen Wishes
« Reply #1 on: September 06 2005, 03:05 am »
((OOC: RP start! We have all the people we need now! ))

Kurogane sighed as he looked through the thick file balanced on his knee, glancing up at his new client, a brown haired boy who was fidgeting slightly as he waited for Kurogane's analysis of the case. Beside him, the kid's girlfriend was patting his arm reassuringly, making Kurogane feel slightly uncomfortable at this show of affection for one another.

"I think that we have a strong case for this, Mr. Kinimoto. Apart from the gun found in your apartment, there is no evidence as such found against you yet....and since your fingerprints have not as yet been found on the gun by the lab, it's only the witness'  word against yours to say that you committed murder.

Unless anymore evidence is found against you, this should be a relatively simple case, so I'm optimistic when it comes to your innocence being proven." Kurogane said slowly, analysing his client as he talked.

((By the way, I have no clue about Syaoran's last name, so I gave him Fujitaka from CCS's one, ok?))

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: September 06 2005, 03:45 am »
Hearing this, Syaoran looked down at his feet. It was to his greatest horror when he found his father dead on the floor; now even worse, he was being accused for it.

He fumbled with his fingers, his eyes still kept on the ground.

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #3 on: September 06 2005, 04:35 am »
Sakura saw pain in Syaoran's eyes and took his hand into hers and squeezed it, "Oh Syaoran..."she mummured,  her eyes were filled with worry.

"Sir, my father believes that you are one of the best, and I believe him as well. But I also heard another top lawyer is going agasint us on this case. I want to be sure that this rumor is true and that you can still give us your 100% garentee that Syaoran will be proven not guilty." she said as she whipped her head to face Kurogane.

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #4 on: September 06 2005, 04:56 am »
Kurogane pursed his lips, and stood up, moving away from his desk to look out of the window.

"What you have heard is correct. The lawyer for prosecution will be a Mr.Flowright, the best lawyer Seresu Law Society has. His skill should be irrelevant, however, as there is no concrete evidence against Mr. Kinimoto...however, Miss. Reed, no case ever has a 100% chance of winning. So I cannot legally promise you that he will not be proven guilty." Kurogane stated, moving back to his desk and drawing out another file.

"The date for the trial will be set on the 4th of next month, at Tsubasa Crown Court. We'll see where it goes from there."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: September 06 2005, 11:16 am »
Attorney for the prosecution, Fai D. Flowright, laid his blonde head back against the expensive leather couch, a glass of Ashura’s best sake in one hand, files concerning one - Syaoran Kinomoto, in the other.

His blue eyes only glossing over the police reports concerning the murder of the boy’s father, Fujitaka, as he moved onto the more interesting aspect of the case... the boy.
Inside the thick file he held were pages of psychological evaluations, and police interviews, some of which he was sure Ashura had used his powerful position to acquire illegally.

No matter to Fai, he just tried to do what he was told... whatever it took to please Ashura... whatever it took to avoid the other man’s explosive anger.

Tossing the files aside, Fai loosened his tie and closed his eyes... falling asleep only minutes before the dark haired man entered the office.
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 07:42 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #6 on: September 07 2005, 04:06 am »
Ashura Seresu opened the door to his office, several small unrelated files clutched in one hand, which were also the source of his current annoyance. It wasn't until he  had made his way across the expansive office to drop the files on his desk that he noticed the figure sprawled on the leather couch.

The powerful chairman's lips curled into something of a smirk, feeling his mood lighten. How fortunate he was that his most brilliant lawyer here at the firm just happened to be exceptionally beautiful as well.  Leaning over the couch, he caressed his hand lightly over the perfect skin of the blonde's face, just enough to stir him slowly into wakefulness, letting his dark eyes travel over the figure... so beautiful, so vulnerable.

"Fai, Fai..." he chided lightly. "When did I give you permission to be sleeping on the job?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: September 07 2005, 07:09 am »
Fai felt a gentle touch against his cheek and instinctively moved against Ashura's hand, slowly opening his blue eyes to see the powerful man leaning over him.

"Ashura..." he murmured softly, still lost partway in his dream...
Then coming fully awake, he looked up to his handsome, dark haired lover, hoping the soft touch reflected his mood and didn't, in fact, mask annoyance at his sleeping. He looked up to Ashura with large blue eyes, and a slightly guilty look on his fair features... as he smiled hesistantly, and moved to sit up.
« Last Edit: September 12 2005, 06:37 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: September 07 2005, 11:33 pm »
Ashura sank onto the cushioned arm of the sofa, keeping his hand at Fai's face as he ran his fingers over his soft lips. He'd forgive the man for falling asleep - no doubt he'd exhausted him last night. Ashura licked his lips with the memory of it. Perhaps he would ask the blonde to "work overtime" again tonight.

Retracting his hand, he picked up the file and dropped it into Fai's lap. Lover or not, Ashura was extremely strict when it came to work, 'overtime' not excluded. "I expect another victory with this case. I should hope that you've been reading it and not sleeping all morning."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: September 08 2005, 04:25 am »
Fai's blue eyes slid partway closed with the sensation of Ashura's fingers against his lips... and he knew what the man was thinking of...remembering...and at once felt a shiver down his spine... not entirely pleasant...

"I expect another victory with this case. I should hope that you've been reading it and not sleeping all morning."

"No... I mean, yes... I've read through it, " Fai smiled at the man, while picking the file up, and making an effort to look through it once more, when in fact, he'd seen everything he needed to know.

"The boy is young. He has no relatives to speak of, no family... except the girlfriend," Fai shrugged, as if that meant anything. He knew from experience that the girl would probably stick around for a week or two of the trial and then suddenly disappear, leaving her "beloved" to deal with his fate on his own, as she went in search of happier times.

Then feeling nothing but the desire to please the man next to him, "Not to worry, Ashura, the boy can be easily manipulated. He is too honest for his own good. Too innocent..." He looked up at Ashura then, blue eyes shining... waiting for the other's approval...
« Last Edit: September 08 2005, 06:29 am by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #10 on: September 08 2005, 04:43 am »
Reclining in his shabby but comfortable chair, Kurogane stared out of the window, pursing his lips. Judging from the evidence, this should be an easy case to win, and he had no doubt that the nervous boy he had seen today had had nothing to do with his father's murder. However,  he knew from experience that Seresu Law Society had a habit of managing to turn up new evidence at the last minute in cases like these, firmly proving their opposition's guilt and securing their payrises......

Kurogane had been suspicious of the firm for years, and was sure that they were cheating somehow....lying in court, producing false evidence.....using actors as 'shy' witnessess who'd been too scared to step forward until now....but he had never been able to prove it. And now, he was up against their top lawyer.

Fai D. Flowright....I've heard much about you. Your wit in court, your skill....and the fact that you're Chairman Ashura's lapdog. Does he feed you scraps at the end of the day if you've done well? Does he pat you on the head? Well, the game's over Fai, because this is one case I won't lose.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #11 on: September 10 2005, 03:17 pm »
A thin smile came over Ashura's lips, one of cold approval. Yes, he'd taught the man well. Innocents were best ones to take advantage of. After all, if they were too naive to watch out for themselves, who could be blamed for that? "Good... very good," he replied shortly.

He stood, turning his back on the blonde as he walked back to the desk, picking up one of the unrelated files that lay there. "I'm sure in your research you'll be able to come up with more 'witnesses'," he hinted coolly, sinking into his tall throne-like desk chair.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: September 12 2005, 06:52 pm »
"I'm sure in your research you'll be able to come up with more 'witnesses',"

"Don't I always?" Fai replied, smiling at the dark-haired man. "Nearly anyone can be convinced they saw something, heard something..." Fai stated, as he poured a glass of the sake and walked over to the large chair, leaning back against the edge of the desk, and offering the glass to Ashura. "No worries, Ashura. The boy will be marked guilty by the jury the moment he opens his mouth up there on the stand."

Fai leaned in close then, looking to Ashura with thoughtful eyes, "Is the boy guilty, Ashura? Did he kill his father?" Then thinking twice about his question, deciding he perhaps didn't want to know, Fai began to turn away.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #13 on: September 13 2005, 01:06 pm »
Ashura's eyes narrowed as they fell on the photograph of the boy that lay on the open file.

"Is the boy guilty, Ashura? Did he kill his father?"

"He's guilty." Catching Fai's wrist before he could turn, Ashura jerked it, forcing the blonde lawyer off balance and into his lap. "You're a prosecutor, Fai," he reminded. "They're always guilty. And that's all you need to know." Bending his head, he breathed in softly beside Fai's ear, relishing the shiver he felt from the other man. Leaning back, he let his fingers run lazily through unruly blonde hair. "If you've been working all morning, perhaps we could take a break?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: September 13 2005, 07:28 pm »
"He's guilty."

Fai had then turned to walk away when he'd felt a rough tug at his wrist, and finding himself suddenly in the dark-haired chairman's lap... within his grasp... the blonde started to speak, only to fall silent as Ashura moved close at his neck, breathing him in... and Fai felt a shiver run down his spine... felt the man's long fingers tangle in his hair...

"If you've been working all morning, perhaps we could take a break?"

"Ashura... I think..."  But upon looking up into the man's dark eyes, seeing Ashura's expression begin to change... "Of course..." Fai whispered, the guilt or innocence of the boy forgotten, as his bright eyes slid slowly closed. "Whatever pleases you, Ashura..."
« Last Edit: September 13 2005, 07:55 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: September 14 2005, 10:32 am »
Ashura leaned back with a laugh, a deep, dulcet sound that came up from his stomach. It always amused him, in a satisfied sort of way, to see the man act so submissively. Though knowing the results of Ashura's anger, surely he had every reason to. The man would probably do anything for him.

"Now, Fai..." Ashura spoke as if admonishing a child. Still smiling, he lifted Fai's chin so that the blue eyes met his. "You act like you don't want me."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: September 14 2005, 11:17 am »
Fai turned at the sound of Ashura's laughter... and feeling his chin lifted by one of Ashura's strong fingers, gazed at the powerful man through a lock of blonde hair, blue eyes wide, his mouth falling slightly open.

"You act like you don't want me."

The blonde felt a mix of emotions looking into his lover's amused gaze... feeling himself pulled into that gaze... pulled in with the sensual man's dark energy... "Of course I want you, Ashura," Fai murmured softly, lifting one leg over, so that he completely faced the dark-haired man.

And Fai found he would say nearly anything, do anything... to prevent himself from being alone with his own conscious...

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #17 on: September 14 2005, 01:18 pm »
Syaoran sat silently in his cell, his sad brown eyes staring at the stone ceiling.
It wasn't me...it really wasn't...
A lump formed in his throat; his vision blurring. Father...
The incident flashed in his mind. Fujitaka dead on the floor..a gun laying beside him..blood, stained upon his own hands...
He looked down at his hands. "Maybe..I did murder him?"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #18 on: September 16 2005, 05:01 am »
Kurogane cursed as he received the news, striding from his office to the company car park where he angrily threw himself into his car, starting up the ignition. Pulling away from the building and into the stream of traffic, he switched on his hand-free phone set and dialled a number, staring furiously at the road ahead.

/Hello?/

"Rod! What the hell did I hear about my client making a confession? He's innocent, damnit! There's no evidence to prove otherwise!"

/But an officer heard him talking to himself the other night, and he was admitting his guilt.../

"Shut up! You know as well as I do how traumatic this has been for the kid! Get him out of his cell and into a visiting room, and keep him there until I come!"

Hanging up angrily, Kurogane swerved into the prison carpark....and the moment he had parked fairly legally....was storming into the building and into a certain visiting room....
« Last Edit: September 18 2005, 05:55 pm by Ruby Chan »

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #19 on: September 16 2005, 01:03 pm »
Syaoran stood nervously in a visiting room, a pang of fear inside him. Why did the officer call him out? Why did he lead him here?
Looking about, he noticed the cold glares from the people around him. It was obvious that they already know about him.
He sat down in a chair, waiting anxiously until a familiar face appeared in the front door.