AuthorTopic: //(TRC - AU) Delusion (one-on-one RP)  (Read 10817 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
//(TRC - AU) Delusion (one-on-one RP)
« on: September 04 2005, 08:12 pm »
In the Tsubasa Mental Institute, one man is locked away, pronounced crazy. He thinks that he's travelling through worlds, transported by a 'talking manjuu bun'. And with no progress in 3 years, the administrators are considering giving up.

Enter Dr. Flowright, the best psychological doctor in the region......and the only one who has a mix of telepathic powers and healing hands! It's up to him to convince Kurogane that his delusions aren't real...or are they?

Kurogane - Ruby Chan
Dr. Fai D Flowright - Sakaki

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: //(TRC - AU) Delusion (one-on-one RP)
« Reply #1 on: September 04 2005, 10:35 pm »
((OOC: Rp start! ))

Kurogane sat in his room.....although he was sure that the word 'cell' was more appropriate in this case. Barren whitewashed walls surrounded him, the only windows being one facing south onto the nearby park, and a small one in the door that was just big enough for the doctors to glance through on their rounds.

Staring down at his hands, Kurogane clenched them into fists, a small growl escaping him. He had heard the doctors today....and what they had said. They tended to forget that just because he'd been pronounced 'crazy', that didn't mean he couldn't hear....so he'd heard the news that they were thinking of giving up on him....of sending him away to a 'higher security institute, which will offer him the type of care we can't'.

Translation - something more like a prison then a mental hospital, where every night the air was split by the cries of patients as they suffered from their nightly nightmares.

Shuddering, Kurogane glared at the doorway, although he was unable to summon one of much force, as he was quickly being pulled back into his sub-consciousness, yielding to the visions that were beginning to fill his head.

"I'm not Mr. Black! I'm Kurogane!" He snapped to the empty cell, before falling back on the bed with a vacant expression as he was lost to his delusions.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #2 on: September 05 2005, 06:47 pm »
As psychiatrist, Fai D. Flowright walked towards the room where his new patient was suffering yet another unwelcome vision, he heard the man’s yell before even reaching the door.

"I'm not Mr. Black! I'm Kurogane!"

Fai tucked a lock of blonde hair back over his ear, and glanced in the small window to see the dark haired man laying across the bed, his hands covering his head... as he was, no doubt, being sucked unwillingly back into his subconcious...

Fai had been observing the man since they brought him over, and remembered the words that described the man in his records sent over from various authorities.
Visions.... No grasp of reality... Tendency towards extremely violent behavior...

But glancing in at the man, Fai felt something different... saw something already that the others had so obviously missed... something familiar...

Fai opened the door and stepped in quietly... knowing there wouldn’t be a chair in the room considering what was written on the man’s chart, Fai squatted down by the bed, elbows resting on his knees, and smiling, spoke gently to the man, “Kurogane? My name’s Fai, and I’m going to help you.”
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 01:12 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #3 on: September 05 2005, 06:55 pm »
"What will you do?"
"Damnit! When I am free from this curse, I'm coming back for it!"

“Kurogane? My name’s Fai, and I’m going to help you.”

Kurogane's eyes slowly flickered open as the visions faded in the wake of this new voice, and he blinked in mild confusion. Turning his gaze to fall on the newcomer...hmmph...more like new doctor...., he suddenly frowned.

"Fai. D. Flowright? Wizard of Seresu?" He whispered.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #4 on: September 06 2005, 08:03 pm »
“Seresu?” Fai asked... then wondered briefly why that word sounded so familiar...and somehow slightly unnerving. He looked at the dark haired man, considering for a second, then once again regaining his composure, he spoke, “Kurogane, I’m your psychiatrist. I’m going to help you sort out those visions you’ve been having.”

Fai knew he was taking a risk being in the locked room alone with the man, with the words, extremely violent tendencies, stamped across the pages of the large man’s chart time and time again... but he was known to take risks like this all the time. His reputation for having a passion for helping people that extended beyond his own worries for his safety, really equated to a carelessness for his own life that had nothing really to do with his job...

He wasn’t stupid however, and refrained from touching the man, as he sat there smiling up at Kurogane reassuringly, waiting for him to reply...

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #5 on: September 07 2005, 02:03 am »
“Kurogane, I’m your psychiatrist. I’m going to help you sort out those visions you’ve been having.”

Kurogane snorted, and rolled his eyes at the psychiatrist's words.

"Been there, done that, got the damn t-shirt. Did you know, you're the 8th person who's said that exact line to me in the time that I've been here? I've had enough of you losers probing into my past and trying to come up with 'logical' explanations to why I'm like this. No, I don't have any feelings of being tied down, or trapped, so I'm not dreaming of world-skipping as a way of symbolising my wish to be free. I'm not allergic to manjuu buns, I don't have any notions of becoming a father with 2 kids, and I've never had a bad experience in my life, except being shut away in this rat hole of a hospital!"

Kurogane finished his rant, and raised an eyebrow at Fai, waiting for the typical response. Most doctors either walked stright out and never came back, or some just laughed and reassured him that they were nothing like those who had come before them. He had a horrid feeling that Fai was going to be part of the latter group.....

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: September 07 2005, 06:42 am »
Watching the man carefully while he angrily lectured, Fai felt a certain sadness in the way the man had so obviously been treated up until now.
He listened to Kurogane's complaints, softly chewing his lower lip... and still had that feeling of familiarity nagging at the back of his mind...

When the man had finished, and sat staring at him, perhaps waiting for a typical reaction, Fai only smiled gently at the man, "I believe you," he said simply.
"It doesn't matter so much the cause of why you are having these visions, in my opinion, but what they mean, and how we can either get rid of them or help you live with them."

He looked into the man's eyes, "Who is this wizard of Seresu you speak of? Someone from your visions?" Then waited anxiously for the man's answer to the question that caused a slight chill in his heart.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #7 on: September 07 2005, 07:00 am »
Kurogane blinked, staring at Fai suspiciously.

"You're kidding me, right? You're just pulling one of those tricks on me, saying that you believe me, and that you'll help me live with them?! Got news for you buddy, 3rd doctor I had already tried that. Didn't work back then either, so just push off so doctor number 17 can come in here and give it his best shot!" He snapped, rolling onto his side and facing away from his new psychiatrist, fully expecting to hear a dark mutter and a slammed door next.

But what actually happened surprised him......

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #8 on: September 07 2005, 11:25 am »
Fai continued to smile, not discouraged by his harsh words, as the man ranted once more and turned away. For the first time, Fai was actually excited about something, and he decided suddenly to dedicate every minute he could to this intriguing man...

Against everything he had ever been taught in his line of work, Fai went to the other side of the bed, reaching out to the man and gently touching his face, so that Kurogane would look into his eyes... see his sincerity...

"I want to help you, Kurogane. Perhaps that is what will make me different. I need to help you..." He blinked slowly, letting the man consider his words, knowing that in all reality the man would be hard to convince of anything after what he'd been through so far. Only time would show him that Fai was serious in his words.

Fai then moved in even closer...dangerously close... practically resting his head beside the other man's... blue eyes looking into Kurogane's, and spoke again... "Let me share your visions... Kurogane..."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #9 on: September 07 2005, 05:29 pm »
Kurogane's eyes widened, and he scrambled away from Fai, until he was at the other end of the bed to the doctor.

"You just stay away from me, you......damn mage." His last words came out in a whisper, and then he seemed to be falling, falling down into a mix of tumultous visions that swirled all around him, completely taking him over.

"And....Mr Black over there, what'll we call you?
"I am not Mr Black! I'm Kurogane!"
"Kurogane, hmm? So what works? Kuro-chan, or Kuro-rin?"

As he gave a faint breathy sigh, Kurogane's eyes glazed over once more, until he lay there passively, seemingly staring up at the ceiling, although his eyes flickered all over the place, as if caught in the middle of a vibrant scene.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: September 08 2005, 04:09 am »
"You just stay away from me, you......damn mage."

The psychiatrist watched as Kurogane's eyes glazed over and he fell against the bed. Then moving closer, observing the man's eyes, which moved around the room, as if focusing on some event in some other world...

Fai approached the bed quietly, and sitting down on the edge, leaned over the dark haired man, placing a slender hand on either side of his head... and sighing softly... as his blue eyes slid shut and he saw...

The man sat on the floor before him... in some sort of black costume that Fai had only seen in the movies... The man was angry.... it was him.... Kurogane!
Fai "felt" his arm outstretch... "Is this what a piece of memory looks like for this child...."  and it was his voice he heard, his hand holding......

The Feather...

And then he jerked awake with a gasp, to find himself laying across the man's chest... startled, but somehow feeling something else too... a warmth...
And not moving, he rested there, feeling the man's strength beneath him, wondering about the vision... wondering why he wanted more... needed to see again... Perhaps needed as much as this man needed his help...

Suddenly finding his need overwhelming, Fai pulled himself away from the other man's chest... and rising shakily to his feet... went to the door, leaving quickly, feeling his control slipping and not trusting himself in his desperateness...
« Last Edit: September 09 2005, 07:41 am by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #11 on: September 09 2005, 01:13 am »
Kurogane gave a small moan, waking to find himself in an empty room, with the new sunlight streaming in through the gap in the curtains he had been so 'caringly' provided with. He briefly wondered what had happened to Fai after he'd fell back into his visions, but soon dismissed the thought. The blonde was just another doctor - and in Kurogane's experience, they came and went all the time.

Getting to his feet, Kurogane pulled back the curtains and stared out over the nearby park, already bored. Three years....3 years since I've been out of this cell, and felt the sun on my skin.....3 years since I began having these crazy dreams.....3 years since Tomoyo sent me here, proclaiming that it was for my own good.

Kurogane sighed, and turned away from the view, heart heavy. No matter how much he hated Tomoyo for sending him to a place like this, his little sister had only been looking out for his wellbeing. But without him to protect her.....3 years since that thug left her to bleed to death in that alleyway after stealing her purse.....

Growling, Kurogane gave an angry roar and punched the wall, relishing in the throbbing pain he felt in his hand. He didn't care that this routine of his was giving him a reputation for being violent.....he didn't really care about much anymore, except getting out of this hellhole.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #12 on: September 09 2005, 04:05 pm »
Fai looked into the small glass window, observing his patient... finding himself unable and unwilling to stay away... The man was gazing out the window towards the park, expression changing between anger and a sad longing Fai found his own face wearing quite often. Suddenly deciding on anger, Kurogane drew back his fist, violently punching the wall, causing a shocked gasp from Fai, who opened the door and went into the room at once.

"Kurogane, you're going to hurt yourself!" He scolded, quickly walking up close to face the taller man, and briefly wondering at the fact that this man’s violence didn’t cause fear in him. In fact, he only felt a warmth, and a strange sense of being protected when near Kurogane...

Fai began to speak once again, then paused, looking out to the park. Thinking perhaps he could gain this man's trust after all... and get him to share his visions... himself...

"You want to go out there, don't you?" He asked softly, motioning to the park that faded into a small forest. Then tilting his face up so that his blue eyes met Kurogane’s directly... deeply..."Tell me about your visions... share them... and I'll find a way to get you out there..."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #13 on: September 10 2005, 04:49 pm »
"Tell me about your visions... share them... and I'll find a way to get you out there..."

Kurogane blinked, gazing down at Fai suspiciously. After all this time, Fai was the first doctor who had offered Kurogane this choice, and he was unsure of what to do. But..... To feel the sun again.....to breathe in fresh air again......I can put up with whatever stupid questions this Dr. Flowright asks.....

Suddenly seeming to deflate, Kurogane threw himself down on his bed, nodding.

"Fine. But only if you swear that you can get me out of here, for a while at least. But I warn you, one question that I don't like, and you'll understand why it says 'Tendency towards extremely violent behavior' on my psych report." He threatened.
« Last Edit: September 11 2005, 06:07 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #14 on: September 11 2005, 06:04 am »
Fai smiled at the large man's threat, not worried for a moment about what Kurogane was capable of doing to him if he became enraged. Only satisfied that he had won over the man at least a little bit, with his offer of brief freedom. How he was actually going to follow through with the offer, he wasn't so sure, but he knew somehow he wouldn't let Kurogane down.

Fai leaned in close, a lock of blonde hair falling over his serious blue eyes... "Can you first tell me... Who is this wizard of Seresu you spoke of?"
« Last Edit: September 12 2005, 05:32 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #15 on: September 11 2005, 06:13 am »
Kurogane flushed slightly at the close proximity of his doctor, averting his eyes as he tried to come up with something plausible to say, in place of the truth. But realising that although he didn't look it, Fai seemed to be very in tune to what he said or did, Kurogane knew he didn't have a hope.

He had to tell the truth.

"He's you." He whsipered, glancing back to Fai for a moment. "He's an annoying wizard who's running from his own country of Seresu....and he looks just like you."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: September 11 2005, 04:25 pm »
"He's you."
"He's an annoying wizard who's running from his own country of Seresu....and he looks just like you."

Fai felt a shiver go through him, as Kurogane spoke of his visions... spoke of the wizard... and he blinked slowly, unable to speak suddenly, as his heart began to speed up at Kurogane's direct gaze.

The blonde psychiatrist covered his pause with a quick smile, then looking deep into the man's crimson eyes, and feeling that sweetly addictive pull, Fai leaned in closer... so that their foreheads were nearly touching... and he whispered, almost desperately... "Show me... Share your world with me, Kurogane..."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #17 on: September 11 2005, 05:12 pm »
Kurogane opened his mouth to retort, and lifted a hand to push the doctor away, feeling that Fai was too close, when a very familiar sensation swept through him. It felt like a veil was being pulled in front of his eyes, muffling the world around him, and he could already hear the murmurs from his visions beginning to sound in his ears. Gazing blearily up at Fai, Kurogane gave a weak smirk.

"Looks like its your lucky day." He whispered, before his knees buckled, sending him crashing towards the floor.

"It's got nothing to do with me. I'm here to get back to my own world. That's the only reason I'm here.Don't expect me to stick my neck out for you.Don't expect me to help you. I won't do it!"

"Right. That is my mission here. I'll do my best not to cause you any trouble"

"Hahahahaha! Syaoran, you are so serious!"
« Last Edit: October 08 2005, 06:47 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: September 12 2005, 04:37 am »
Fai reached out, trying to catch the large man as he fell, but only successfully ended up half underneath the man's weight, arms wrapped around him. And as his blue eyes began to slide slowly closed, he didn't seem to mind...

"Well? What about you?"
"Are you going to help the brat out?"

The man in black asked him... Kurogane...

Fai looked around, through the eyes of the other... the one who was him, but not exactly... They were in a Japanese style room, the ninja... ninja? ...sitting on the floor across from him, sulking... The same man who's weight was surely crushing him in the small room their minds had both escaped from. And there were others... a boy...a...
And then he heard the voice again, his own voice...

"My most important mission is to not return to my world."

And suddenly he was coming back... rushing away from the vision... the last few words of the sentence echoing in his mind... not return to my world...

Fai opened his eyes, startled to see Kurogane was already awake, standing above him and looking down with an odd expression. The blonde only smiled back, jumping up and heading to the door, not giving any explanations as to what had just happened. Only calling back a few words before shutting the door behind him, "I'll get you outside within the next twelve hours."
« Last Edit: September 13 2005, 07:50 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #19 on: September 12 2005, 04:43 am »
Kurogane blinked as Fai made a hasty exitm promising to get him out of his cell soon. That was strange,..... When he'd come back to himself, he had found himself lying on the ground with Fai underneath him, and had got up quickly, sure that crushing the doctor was not the best way to persuade him to take him outside.....but Fai had simply continued to lie there for a while after, his blue eyes glazed over.

Slowly, the corner of Kurogane's mouth lifted, and he shook his head slightly.

"Well what do you know. Looks like I'm not the only loony here."