AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 20 : The Afternoon Piano  (Read 28027 times)

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
[TRC] Episode 20 : The Afternoon Piano
« on: September 02 2005, 01:31 pm »
Tsubasa Chronicle: Episode 20

This is the discussion topic for Episode 20 of TRC.

This episode is titled: The Afternoon Piano

- Episode has aired, topic unlocked.
« Last Edit: September 03 2005, 09:27 pm by SLi »
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
Re: [TRC] Episode 20 : The Afternoon Piano
« Reply #1 on: September 04 2005, 09:39 am »
Pretty much this whole post is a spoiler.... So I guess I'll tag it...

Show content
Erm, wow... I'm probably going to be attacked for this, but I really didn't care too much for this episode... I was kind of disappointed... I don't think a single thing that happened here happened in the manga... Some things were good, though! Like cameos from Touya and Yukito! Hanyaaan... Yukito... Also, the bento that Fai gave to Sakura to take to Kuro-pon and Syaoran were beyond cute, and that didn't happen in the manga. Those bento made me happy! XD But the whole rest of the episode and the Oruha piano thing was weird... That scene with Sakura singing... I fast forwarded... Oruha wasn't all that pretty, but I guess we *are* comparing it to CLAMP, here... Really this episode had too many "ackward" animation moments for me... At least we got to see some of the Matrix... (Yes, I am talking about the floating virtual reality eggs) HOWEVER, to save myself from being attacked here, the next episode looks great! Kuro Fai fans, we *may* have hope for that cute conversation Kuro and Fai had at Clover in the next episode! Also, we FINALLY get to see some Seishirou! ^___^ I'm sure the next episode will be good, even though this one was bad! Heck, it was so bad and un-related to manga events I don't even know if this was really a spoiler! Just another filler like episode 16! ^__^ .... >_< Ahh! *runs before she is attacked*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #2 on: September 04 2005, 10:39 am »
S-so...no....drunk...scene? *eye twitches*

Um, I have a question for you AkaiYuki, was Sakura's singing that bad? Her voice actor Yui Makino had pretty songs, so just wondering why you fastforwarded, gomen for prying ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline ¥~SerenITy~¥

• shaoran's fan forever!!!!! *_*
« Reply #3 on: September 04 2005, 10:53 am »
wahaha akaiyuki!! I  think we've sene the chapter at the same time...... and the true.... i dont think thats soo bad!!
it will be very bored that this traslation is like a letter of manga.....i love those new ideas ............and about the s&S scenes... it was very BUT very pretty *-*....... i sure when you see it, you give me the rigth........ byesss

hahaha i forget present me!!  ................who you do see the letf side.....  i am "newbie!"  T_T ....... i am Andrea of Peru, i have 16 years,,,,  and they do not have idea as I suffer to write each phrase,,,,,,,,, yeahhh my inglish sucksss

hasta la vista! xDDD

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #4 on: September 04 2005, 11:45 am »
S-so...no....drunk...scene? *eye twitches*

Um, I have a question for you AkaiYuki, was Sakura's singing that bad? Her voice actor Yui Makino had pretty songs, so just wondering why you fastforwarded, gomen for prying ^^

No no no, her singing was pretty! I liked the song, it's just when she sang they showed the same S and S childhood flashbacks we've seen a hundred times... -_- So it wasn't that her singing was bad, I was just bored! XD Actually, I liked the song so much I hope it's on the new soundtrack! (You're right, though, I made it sound like her singing was bad! That wasn't it at all! Sorry!) And yes, no drunk scene....

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: September 04 2005, 02:14 pm »
Posting this as I'm watching... :sweatdrop:
sugoi, the Sakura trees are beautiful!
The S+S scene was nice too!
wah, the fat gang leader is here! he...blushed? o.O
Lol, at first at the serious look on Fai's face, I thought he would play some kind of some on the piano...guess not  :sweatdrop:
ah, Yukito and Touya are in this episode too! awsome!  :keke:
OMG S+S childhood memories!  :inlove: kawaii! ^_______^
hn...what is Oruha up to?
And the ending scene...Syaoran-kun~ kawaii-ne~~~
The art is incredible...the music is awsome!

it was disappointing that they cut out the drunk scenes...
I loved this episode though, I want to see the next!  :keke:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #6 on: September 05 2005, 01:12 am »
Do you think this episode was like a "sorry we took out the drunk scene, have this instead?" type episode, so they can reedem themselves for their SINS? :XD:

Ah, AkaiYuki, thanks for answering, so it was flashbacks then? Why do that when there could have been a DRUNK SCENE INSTEAD? *is in denial*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #7 on: September 05 2005, 01:40 am »
I didn't let go the hope!!!
Next episode..drunken scene...I believe... I believe.. .I believe
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline sofiacardcaptors

• I'm a dreamer with a hidden power
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I'm a dreamer with a hidden power...
« Reply #8 on: September 05 2005, 01:42 am »
no drunk scenes TT *cries*
I didn't see the epi yet.. but I think i'll be a kind of dissapoint about it TT

*||  Sakura no Hikaru ||* - Animakura  - Sofi-chan LiveJournal
Forum Family ^-^
Sister: CherryandWolfLover
Little sister: fisah
Aunt: Fye-chan
Twin-sis: Lexi
Big bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Big sis: bLuetopaz
Cousin: Ralea
Little sis: Ruby Chan
Twin sis: princess_kakurine
Sis: Cherry-chan
Sis: Goku [cardcaptors_ria]
Sis: rusty
Big bro: Kuropuppy
Big sis: Møon Li
Little sis: HaCk<3

Offline totosquirt

• New Fan
  • La lala...
« Reply #9 on: September 05 2005, 04:47 am »
My Comment for this Episode:

LOVE IT! :D Oruha-san came into the picture and played what appears to be the F-note (well even though I play music in real life, i dont know if Sakura's note is the F-note. Anyways, I like the new parts that I haven't seen like Oruha working for the organization and new digital stuff. Plus when I heard "You are my love" by Yui Makino, i just realized that Yui Makino is the voice actor for Sakura. I didn't bother looking it up before. It was great.

Tralala...the afternoon piano and mokona was really kawaii.

Lalala...the song stuck in my head is Jasmin by Yui Makino :P *laughs like mokona* hehehe...
...there is only HITSUZEN

Offline last_memory

• Good Fan
  • Which memory will be the last one??
« Reply #10 on: September 05 2005, 12:22 pm »
I love this episode. I liked Skura's song. Want to see the next episode.
<br />"Time has stopped since that day I dreamed of the sky with you." CLAMP

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #11 on: September 05 2005, 12:26 pm »
Do you think this episode was like a "sorry we took out the drunk scene, have this instead?" type episode, so they can reedem themselves for their SINS? :XD:

Ah, AkaiYuki, thanks for answering, so it was flashbacks then? Why do that when there could have been a DRUNK SCENE INSTEAD? *is in denial*

Yeah, I think they were like, "Oops, we forgot that dunk thingy... Hey! Let's give them those cute matching bento boxes instead!" Sadly, it did NOT anywhere NEAR redeem their sins... I mean, they were cute bento, but I want my Tsubasa more drunk than a sailor.

I didn't let go the hope!!!
Next episode..drunken scene...I believe... I believe.. .I believe

That's the spirit, Fye-chan! Believe! BELIEVE! *keeps fingers crossed*[/color]

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Feathered Dreams

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #12 on: September 06 2005, 01:59 am »
I just finished watching it, and it was really enjoyable. The japanese version of You are my love was very sweet and I also felt that things are starting to become more fluent. There were few (if any) moments in this episode in which everything just stopped (like when they just stare at the oni and you have 10 seconds to study Syaoran's face). I think that the reason that I liked this one so much is because I haven't read this part of the manga, I have a huge gap in the chapters I have, it goes along the lines of 1-16, 24-25, 42 (yeah, just 42), 53, 58-80. Somewhere in there is the Outo arc, which I missed  :shifty:
"Did you wish for something that night? In those stars,
there was as much beauty as there was desolation"

^Siggy by me :D

Offline SandSLover

• Big Fan
« Reply #13 on: September 06 2005, 03:08 am »
this was another lovely episode! ahh- only 6 more left!!!! ^_^  :cry:

I loved the song- it was the japanese verision of you are my love?? i didnt know that- didnt like the eng verision- prefer the japanese version much better- shes (sakura's voice person) has got a very lovely voice!
and ohhh love fai being matchmaker- he's so sweet with the lunchbox and the first aid kit! love the s+ s moments too- kawaii!!! lil chubby mokana was cute as usual, and kurogane- more sides we see to him. tho one thing to critisize is that they need to see more cuts and bruises- syaoran didnt look hurt at all (tho he looked so babyish and cute whilst sleeping!) when he came bk frm training! but the s and s moments compensated it! awwww

one big thing- why took out the drunk scene-its a major scene in the tsubasa series!!! hope they put it in later- REALLI HOPING! tho nxt epi seems to be getting angsty so not sure if they wud put a humourous drunk scene (prob wont balance out?- i dunno!)

another whopping episode!!  with whopping music!! ^_^  :okay:
"There are no such things as coincedences, only inevitability"

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #14 on: September 06 2005, 03:28 am »
loved this episode!

yeah, love the part where Sakura was singing... and i dont like Oruha (she has the 'baddie' look) hypnotising Sakura..

the part where Syaoran was sleeping and later, Sakura and Mokona felt asleep beside him was so SWEET!! that part was not in the manga right?

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline ¥~SerenITy~¥

• shaoran's fan forever!!!!! *_*
« Reply #15 on: September 06 2005, 05:48 am »
i only want to know, who get up first,, S or S jejeje  :heh:

Offline Ellie

• Hey, what can I say? I'm a KuroFai fan! ^_^
« Reply #16 on: September 06 2005, 07:08 am »
The episode started out sweet (although the drunk scene was still missing), the sakura trees were pretty and the S+S moment wasn't too sugary and sappy.  Then there was the Touya and Yukito moment, which to mee seems like a hinting they left out...but I just like to see those two sitting in a cafe at a table for two ^__^ . Fai looks so cool with his walking stick....
But then it got wierd.  Oruka hypnotising Sakura was a little out there (although I guess it might make sense).  The song was nice, but the flashbacks made me throw up (too sappy for me...and besides I thought she wasn't supposed to remember Syounan!  Good thing she fainted afterwards). 
/SPOILER/
-
-
-
-
-
-
The main part that made me angry was the very end where they show the capsules and such.  It would make anyone wonder.  And the person inside the capsule can be reconized as Sakura so that makes Outo even more obvious.  It would've been better if they left it off before then.  People who are suspicious or are really smart would figure that maybe Outo isn't real or something close to it.  And if by chance they keep in the part where Fai "dies" and leave it as a hanger, those who figured it out by themselves would either belive he's dead (because they didn't figure out the fact that you can't die in the "outo" capsule world) or just think he's out of the capsule.
"...I'm also pretty sure that he and Fai aren't going to go skipping off together into the sunset at the end of the manga, either. I think it's possible that they may end up... together... somewhere... but I don't think there'll be any wedding dresses involved. Tragically. I bet CLAMP would draw a really nice wedding dress for Fai, too, with those embroidered flower things all over it... gaaaaaaahhhh... [ *drooling* ]..."
---Black and White  http://duskglass.com/blueskies/atlantis.php

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #17 on: September 06 2005, 08:10 am »
Ack, you're right, Ellie! By showing the capsule things they totally RUINED that part! >_< That sux, good thing I read the manga first so the anime didn't ruin it for me...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Tofusensei

« Reply #18 on: September 06 2005, 01:05 pm »
I think if you haven't read that far into the manga you'd have no clue what the end of ep 20 means :D It's only a "spoiler" to you, because you know the significance already :X

-Tofu

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #19 on: September 06 2005, 01:14 pm »
I think if you haven't read that far into the manga you'd have no clue what the end of ep 20 means :D It's only a "spoiler" to you, because you know the significance already :X

-Tofu

Well after Fai er.... SPOILER RUN AWAY! SPOILER! dies, then it would still seem obvious. I figured it out in the manga even before I saw him return or saw that it was a video game. I didn't know exactly what it was, but I knew they couldn't have killed Fai off that early. But now, it's even MORE obvious even to people that think Fai could be killed off. (Whoever the heck those horrible people are...)

Vote for KUROFAI!