AuthorTopic: ::SinG WitH ME::  (Read 15781 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: ::SinG WitH ME::
« Reply #20 on: June 02 2006, 05:40 pm »
Thanks! Heard it and yeah... though it's ok to sing using only that, my main problem was that the last chorus was cut out. Still looking around for a karaoke version of it but... >_< Yeah, it's pretty hard. There are a lot of songs I need karaoke versions of in which I can't find... hopefully, I'll be able to find it somehow. Requesting on Gendou won't help so much as well. >_<

A program to remove the singer... sounds complicated. @_@ Not sure if I'm capable of doing it... ^^;;;; But if you can find a program on it (I'll search up on it as well) let me know ya?

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #21 on: June 03 2006, 12:10 pm »
Will ask my friend what she used :P. She vocal-lessed a song for the school once.
I think it's pretty automatic. From what I gathered there's a vocal stripping tool. As long as the voice is different enough from the music it should work
Anyway I see her tomorrow so I'll ask. I'm sure there are people around online who know how to do it too.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #22 on: August 18 2006, 11:18 pm »
I have Adobe Audition now and yes... it does enable me to remove the vocals from the song. But it definitely lowers the quality of the song.... if all else fails, more than likely I will use this for all my other songs. ^^

Just did Loop. Please check it out. ^^

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline yume-chan

• A CLAMPaniac & TsubasaHOLiC!
  • Good Fan
  • CLAMP is the best mangaka!
« Reply #23 on: August 19 2006, 10:03 pm »
wow! Cherry-chan! I love it! you made the English versions of anime songs! *____*

Set made by me! ^_^

Forum Family:
Cousin: bLuetopaz, Cherry tiger