AuthorTopic: ::SinG WitH ME::  (Read 15880 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
::SinG WitH ME::
« on: August 30 2005, 12:46 pm »
::SinG WitH ME::

I made this blog especially for me to put up English versions of certain Japanese songs (for singing). Right at this moment, I have three completed and am planning to complete some more.

I'd love to recieve comments on my work, and even more on how to imrpove this site. I need a lot of help and I don't know where to start. It'd be great if you can help me! Read more in my blog to check it out...

Any questions, please ask. >.<

I need help, so please help me!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
Re: ::SinG WitH ME::
« Reply #1 on: September 06 2005, 10:48 pm »
Waaa...  :sad5: No one's interested!

That's ok. I'll just let you guys know about what's been updated.

So far I've fulfilled Syaokura's request in the CCU board to do an English version of 'Scarlet' from Ayashi no Ceres. Those pending is Mr. Fish and Lovely.

If you'd like to request, you can either do it here, PM me or email me. I cannot assure you that I'll be able to complete it though...

Take acre and God bless! ^^

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #2 on: September 08 2005, 07:14 am »
Well, I saw the blog, and I must admit that you have done a good job :okay:

The most important thing is that you are giving it your best shot, so don't worry if not many people have commented in here, I am sure you will get more comments afterwards!!  :greengrin:

Oh, and for a suggestion, you could make different songs from different animes that are popular, that way, it is more posible for you to receive more comments!  :rotfl:
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #3 on: September 08 2005, 07:21 am »
Lovely. Now I can actually sing songs without my parents or sisters telling me to "Cut out that Japanese singing crap". hehe! Good job :)
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 10 2005, 01:55 am »
Oh, and for a suggestion, you could make different songs from different animes that are popular, that way, it is more posible for you to receive more comments!  :rotfl:

That's a good idea... the thing is that I don't know which songs are popular. I only take those that interest me or have been requested. @.@

Offline Monse-chan

• Love is like a cherry blossom...
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Love is like a cherry blossom...sweet and delicate
« Reply #5 on: September 10 2005, 09:22 am »
Well...I don't really know which animes ARE popular....maybe if you checked the forum and see which other animes are mostly mentioned around.....
  :bunny: *** My Forum Family*** :bunny:
Imouto-chans: Beautiful Maddie-chan, Zeldi-chan,and Marina-chan
Onii-san:[/b] KuroPuppy
Onee-chans: Charme-san, wise and funny Miss Endoh, and Ralea-chan
My lovely and wonderful tia: Moon Li
Lovely avatar and siggy made by my dear auntie Moon Li!!! Arigatou!!
[/i]

Cherry Blossoms dance around you.....
[/i][/b]

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #6 on: October 03 2005, 03:07 pm »
what an awesome little blog!! I really like your idea.
If you want to make it really popular, though I hate to admit it, you may have to translate songs from inuyasha.  >.< that's the most popular anime I can think of and I really dislike it, myself.
If you want to make me and possibly a few others at the forums really relly happy *wink wink* translate Loop! I tried and well... you caould probably do much better.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Kay Hearts

• *Nyan~!*
  • Big Fan
  • I´m a cute penguin ^-^
« Reply #7 on: October 03 2005, 04:38 pm »
Loved the design and concept <3<3<3

we´ve got something similar in spanish of course for translating songs to that language and it is always very fun and you can learn a lot of worls either foreignor own by trying to arrange a translated version ^^

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #8 on: December 31 2005, 02:16 am »
I agree with you Kay Hearts! ^^

I've finally updated it and this time, I did 'Rewrite' from FMA. Please check it out! Cause now I have two requests here... one is the karaoke version of rewrite and another is for someone to sing this song for me. So if anyone can help me... please do!! Thank you so much! ^^

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 15 2006, 05:27 am »
Right well... you'd think by the lack of support I'd give up by now... But never!! Mwahahaha! Ahem... Yes, I'm back with a different type of blog to offer...

I'm still open to requests and opinions though... but now I've made my blog into something more than that... but it'll take time to see the changes. Right now the only major change you'll see is that I changed the layout and my tagboard.

Now on to business...

Yes, people... believe it or now... I have made an English version of Amurita! -___- I know... crazy, huh? But I did get a request and I decided to go on with it. My biggest regret is singing it though since the song is so hard to sing... those high notes made it hard for me to both breathe and pronounce certain words. Anyone wanna sing this for me? Please? :sad5:

Anyway... have a look at the lyrics and download the song here. Comments and criticism welcome!

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 19 2006, 03:19 am »
Will continue plugging here then...

Did an English version for the song Fields of Hope. Again... comments and criticism are welcome!

moezychan

« Reply #11 on: May 19 2006, 04:02 am »
That song really suits you better Cherry tiger-chan. You sang it beautifully.

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #12 on: May 19 2006, 04:21 am »
Yes i really like your Fields of Hope version~ Kirei na x3

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #13 on: May 29 2006, 12:32 pm »
Ohh! I'm so glad you did an english scarlet.
People at
www.livejournal.com/community/anime_karaoke might be interested in this. Theres also a lyrics dub group but I cant remember where.

Offline charcoalz

• Obsessed Fan
  • onew <3
« Reply #14 on: May 31 2006, 08:24 am »
wow, that's so cool ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum Family <3
itoko-san: Pretty, Okamirei
onee-san: Møon Li
futago-san: kudan

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 31 2006, 12:41 pm »
What did you use for the scarlet karaoke? Just the piano solo or is there a different karaoke track?
Also the link for it doesnt work ^^;.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #16 on: June 01 2006, 03:41 pm »
What did you use for the scarlet karaoke? Just the piano solo or is there a different karaoke track?
Also the link for it doesnt work ^^;.

During the time I sang that track, I never even thought of singing it with the song in the background cause I didn't want the original lyrics to get in the way. Plus, I didn't have Adobe Audition as well so yeah.... I sang it without any music in the background. My aim was for people to know how to sing that song... so that they can sing it for themselves or they can even post their singing online singing to my lyrics. ^^ Of course, they must be credited....

As for the link, I'll reupload it soon. I'm in college now so... @_@ Yeah, wait till I'm back. But I'm glad that someone's interested with it! I'll pm you once I'm done. And thanks for the LJ link, Senefen! I'm gonna try and join that group... wish me luck. Lol!!!!! ^^

Thank you all for your generous support! (bows)

Oh, I have a question. Should I upload my files in Rapidshare? After all, there is no time limit and such... right?

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #17 on: June 01 2006, 03:51 pm »
You could use that or savefile. Save file has a limit kinda, it only expires from a long period of no downloads. I dont know about rapid share, I dont use it.  Also if you dont mind you files being public www.4shared.com seems to be pretty good.

I gave Boisu - one of the girls at the LJ group the link to you page hoping she'd want to do Scarlet or Amurita (cos I love her voice and love those songs). She said she probably will if she has time ^^ yay! Go get some of her stuff. http://boisu.livejournal.com - she's done some english anime songs as well as jap versions (checkout her Kesenai Tsumi acapella).
O.o I'm pulgging everyone today.

Glad I could help with LJ and hope that helps with hosting :P.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #18 on: June 01 2006, 11:58 pm »
Wow... you don't know how much you've helped me, Senefen! Thank you sooo much! :noteworthy:

I'll try to get Scarlet up soon... and hopefully I'll be able to get Boisu or maybe others to help sing for me as well. ^^

Again, thank you so much for your help!

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #19 on: June 02 2006, 10:04 am »
^^ aww shucks.
I just love the songs, like your translations and cant sing. -though I did sing your english verstions while listening to the songs on my ipod with no one else home XD.
But I'm glad that I could help.

Oh and I just saw your site. The piano solo for scarlet is here. Its not an exact karaoke version, there's no intro and the last chorus is cut out. But i dont know where to get a full version so *shrug*. You could cut out the vocals with some program. I've seen it done but i dont know what to use
*waiting for your version to download*

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #20 on: June 02 2006, 05:40 pm »
Thanks! Heard it and yeah... though it's ok to sing using only that, my main problem was that the last chorus was cut out. Still looking around for a karaoke version of it but... >_< Yeah, it's pretty hard. There are a lot of songs I need karaoke versions of in which I can't find... hopefully, I'll be able to find it somehow. Requesting on Gendou won't help so much as well. >_<

A program to remove the singer... sounds complicated. @_@ Not sure if I'm capable of doing it... ^^;;;; But if you can find a program on it (I'll search up on it as well) let me know ya?

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
« Reply #21 on: June 03 2006, 12:10 pm »
Will ask my friend what she used :P. She vocal-lessed a song for the school once.
I think it's pretty automatic. From what I gathered there's a vocal stripping tool. As long as the voice is different enough from the music it should work
Anyway I see her tomorrow so I'll ask. I'm sure there are people around online who know how to do it too.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 18 2006, 11:18 pm »
I have Adobe Audition now and yes... it does enable me to remove the vocals from the song. But it definitely lowers the quality of the song.... if all else fails, more than likely I will use this for all my other songs. ^^

Just did Loop. Please check it out. ^^

Offline yume-chan

• A CLAMPaniac & TsubasaHOLiC!
  • Good Fan
  • CLAMP is the best mangaka!
« Reply #23 on: August 19 2006, 10:03 pm »
wow! Cherry-chan! I love it! you made the English versions of anime songs! *____*

Set made by me! ^_^

Forum Family:
Cousin: bLuetopaz, Cherry tiger