AuthorTopic: If Syaoran wasn't with Sakura, which character would he be with? (Me! ^_^)  (Read 11799 times)

Offline rinka

• New Fan
  • Syaoran x Sakura forever <3
Meilin of course. She's his fiancee after all. What do you expect? -_-

[size=9]~We'll stay together..forever~
::siggy courtesy of bie liao::

Thanks~ <3
[/size]

Offline xOLight_AngelOx

• Obsessed Fan
o my. i can see how many girls here would love to be with Syaoran i admit that i'm one of  them.
i think he looks better now then ccs

i should get something off my chest : Syaoran should be with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that feels better  ^.^

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
I have a lot of different thoughts......it wouldn't be Meiling, because although she loves him, he loves her a little sister, nothing more. Tomoyo would be good, because they just seem to fit, but......

I can't help saying Eriol. He's far too young for Kaho anyway, and he and Syaoran have always had that chemistry. Plus, if Sakura wasn't with him, she'd probably be with Tomoyo.....which frees Eriol from the E+T pairing!

(Anyone remember the doujinshi I found for this couple?  :lol: )
« Last Edit: September 10 2005, 07:24 pm by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline card_master

• you can't see me,my time is now
Tomoyo....Most definatly
I need someone,I'm all alone,In the dark.No matter what you do you can't change that,ever.
I'm worthless,absoulutly worhtless.
You have no power over me,but you don't know me.
You think you know me,but that's one mistake.
I'm always wathching you...

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
if Syaoran wasnt with Sakura? then i hope he will be with Tomoyo instead..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
Then who would Sakura be with, if Tomoyo was with Syaoran? Meilin? One of her other friends? o_O
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Saiyuki

• Wish on a star...
  • New Fan
  • No matter what, keep on dreaming.
Re: If Syaoran wasn't with Sakura, which character
« Reply #26 on: September 12 2005, 04:17 am »
uh...well, that's hard to say, there isn't really any other character she shows interest with, besides Yukito, but he's with Touya. So, i would vote for an original character.

Offline Adarian

• Master of the Cards
  • Good Fan
  • Every man dies but not every man really lives
« Reply #27 on: September 12 2005, 11:59 am »
If Syaoran goes with Tomoyo, Sakura would probably go with Eriol. I can see them getting along.

Syaoran/Eriol, however, is (no offense to any E+S fans) the most hilariously awful anime couple in existence, lol.

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
No one! NO ONE! Syao Syao can't be with anyone but Sakura! Noooo ooooonnnee....  *hisssss* Syao Syao love Sakura foreverrrr... *snaps out of her freakiness* Whoa... That was crazy.. O.o... Erm, sorry... *leaves*
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Saiyuki

• Wish on a star...
  • New Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 13 2005, 05:31 am »
If Syaoran goes with Tomoyo, Sakura would probably go with Eriol. I can see them getting along.

Syaoran/Eriol, however, is (no offense to any E+S fans) the most hilariously awful anime couple in existence, lol.

I don't really see them together because Eriol seems too mature, for Sakura. Also, he's sort of scheming (no offense to his fans of course) but him and sakura don't seem right to me.

Offline White Puma

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #30 on: September 13 2005, 05:37 am »
I dont think that there would be any syaoran without sakura >_< some people are destined to be together and there is no other! I know I feel it with my special someone

When lonelyness comes your way and feel that no one is there for you,
I'll be here to chear you up. Never give up!!! Genki!!!

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
I dont think that there would be any syaoran without sakura >_< some people are destined to be together and there is no other! I know I feel it with my special someone

I second that! S + S forever! (S + Ss should just stay together, Subaru and Seishirou... Sakura and Syaoran, it's just a good letter to make a couple out of...)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
I second that! S + S forever! (S + Ss should just stay together, Subaru and Seishirou... Sakura and Syaoran, it's just a good letter to make a couple out of...)

I.. uh.. thrid that? lol. Yay S+S!! <33
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline c3d

• KB24 for MVP =]p
  • Super Fan
  • Ceddie
yeah syaoran is a perfect match for sakura, you can't destroy perfection!! that's why statue of david is still around because its perfection,  just like S+S!!!!! =D

moezychan

Syaoran has to be with Sakura because she completes him. Sakura loves people and she loves life, and she has such a beautiful outlook on life that allows Syaoran to give up his serious and rugged way. If it weren't for Sakura, we wouldn't be able to see the real Syaoran. She is truly the only one that can allow him to let his guard down, and also enjoy life.

Also, Sakura needs Syaoran. He can love her in such a way that she is able to further perservere. Take the final capture of the Void Card. If it wasn't for her love for Syaoran, she wouldn't have been able to capture it. I think that if there was no Syaoran, she probably wouldn't have been able to catch it, and even if she did, all her feelings would be gone. She wouldn't be the kawaii genki girl we all know and love. This is why Syaoran cannot be with anyone else but Sakura.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Yes, S + S forever, but I think S + E would be so funny though...what the hell would be the romance parts...when Syaoran decides not to diss him for a day? ROFL, the possibilites are endless XD

Though destined is destined, seeing as Sakura and Syaoran love each other, even in TRC, because there love is greater than the universe :XD: So corny >_>
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
Yes, S + S forever, but I think S + E would be so funny though...what the hell would be the romance parts...when Syaoran decides not to diss him for a day? ROFL, the possibilites are endless XD

Though destined is destined, seeing as Sakura and Syaoran love each other, even in TRC, because there love is greater than the universe :XD: So corny >_>

Not corny, CUTE! So cute! XD It's great that S + S are so in love that so many people agree that they should be together forever, don't be ashamed! We all agree with you there!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
Not corny, CUTE! So cute! XD It's great that S + S are so in love that so many people agree that they should be together forever, don't be ashamed! We all agree with you there!

I'll second that 100% :D  S+S are always gonna be together forever :love5:  I just can't see either of them with anyone else but each other.

Offline Saiyuki

• Wish on a star...
  • New Fan
« Reply #38 on: September 22 2005, 06:00 am »
But this is an if subject...I'm pretty sure that we all love the S&S pairing, but we're getting off topic...

So, back on topic, it seems that everyone thinks that if Syaoran wasn't with Sakura, he'd be with Tomoyo...i thought that too, so it's interesting how many people think that too...

Offline Tessaiga

• Subaru's Wife
  • cRAzY fan
  • My avatar says it all...
Then who would Sakura be with, if Tomoyo was with Syaoran? Meilin? One of her other friends? o_O

Yuki, perhaps?...
Quote from: French Soldier of Monthy Python
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I f-a-r-t in your general direction!!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I would tell you Sei-Sub fangirls the truth about the "couple", but since I've got more life than that, I'll allow you to be inzane. And I lol at you. Lololololololololol.
And with this, I leave. Fohevah

Det är så härligt att gå i solen, och äta hallon med dig~ Men det vet du inget om, för du förstår inte svenska!... VA?! Du fattar? Hej! Kul för dig!

________________Forum Family________________[/color]
Zeldi
  Ichiranseisouseiji Enzerubebi Otohime
VexNet
  Nii-san
suu_no_clover
  Sumeragi Onmyouji Chibi
moezy-chan
  Itoko-chan