AuthorTopic: //(CCS RP) Touya's Sacrifice (one-on-one rp)  (Read 10477 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
//(CCS RP) Touya's Sacrifice (one-on-one rp)
« on: August 19 2005, 01:53 pm »
In an alternate CCS universe, as soul mates Touya Kinomoto and Yukito Tsukishiro
are just discovering their love for each other, another is waking...waiting...from deep within Yukito...wanting what he has. Kind and gentle Yuki has no suspicions of the other that hides within him...but Yue sees all... and once coming out, may never let Yuki return...

Yukito/Yue ~ Pikari
Touya ~ Sakaki
« Last Edit: August 21 2005, 02:36 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: (CCS RP) Touya's Sacrifice (one on one rp)
« Reply #1 on: August 20 2005, 06:57 am »
Twenty year old Kinomoto Touya stood outside Tsukimine Shrine, waiting for his childhood friend, Yukito. Standing under the large sakura tree, Touya thought back to the last week and how he had asked Yukito to spend the summer in Tomoeda, with him...and how they had finally admitted their love...

It was late one night, as they had lay awake in their small shared college apartment, Touya trying to convince Yuki to stay at the Kinomoto house with him for the summer. Fujitaka would be away three months on an archaeological dig, and Sakura would be staying with her best friend, Tomoyo. When Yuki had asked in that soft, hesitant voice if he’d be in the way, Touya had looked to his friend with surprised sadness, that after all this time, he could consider such a thing...
Don’t you see yet how I feel, Yuki?
Touya had reached for him then, and held him...whispering the words he’d wanted to say for so long....”I love you...”

Both being too shy, they hadn’t brought up the words that were spoken between them since...

Suddenly Touya was brought out of his memories, as Yukito came running up to him, out of breath...smiling, and offering polite words of apology for his lateness.
Touya’s heart skipped a beat, looking into Yuki’s shining face, and he quickly looked away as a slow blush spread across his face. He reached out, lifting the large bag of groceries from Yuki's arms, "Did you get what you wanted?” Touya asked, as they began the short walk to the Kinomoto house.
« Last Edit: August 20 2005, 07:43 am by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #2 on: August 20 2005, 10:40 am »
Tsukishiro Yukito's smiling face popped out from behind the towering bag of groceries as Touya relieved him of the burden, and he fell into step beside the other man. "Yep," he spoke brightly. "I bought everything we need to make dinner... and sweet buns for dessert. There were too many to decide, so I bought some of each kind."

He looked over at Touya, smiling, and felt his heart skip suddenly, remembering that night they had both confessed their love for each other. He had blinked back in surprise, hardly believing he'd heard the words right, until he'd finally gathered the nerve to reply that yes... he loved him, too. But they hadn't spoken of it since, and it was enough for Yuki to know that his feelings were returned all this time. He chewed his lip in thought for a moment but was soon smiling again, as he stepped up to open the door for Touya, whose arms were full. "Have you heard from your father yet?" he inquired. "How is the dig going?"
« Last Edit: August 20 2005, 03:23 pm by Pikari »

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #3 on: August 20 2005, 12:47 pm »
“Yes, I talked to him before coming to meet you...he’s excited about what they expect to find. But he’d be excited, even if they found near to nothing,“ Touya smiled, thinking of his father, as he slipped off his shoes, and carried the groceries into the kitchen.

He began to pull out the ingredients Yuki had bought for the croquettes they were going to make for dinner, and laughed softly, seeing the huge pile of sweet buns Yukito hadn’t been able to decide between. There were so many things Touya loved about his friend, and his impulsiveness when it came to food was just one of the things that made Touya smile.

Touya watched Yuki as he busily washed some of the vegetables in the sink, how his blondish hair lay in small wisps over his ears, and Touya couldn’t help moving close and reaching out gently to touch one of those wisps of soft hair......only you...Yuki.. And then Yukito was looking up at him, with those beautiful, surprised eyes, as Touya again felt a blush, and he turned quickly away to prepare the oil for the croquettes. Wondering when he'd ever be able to act upon the feelings that he'd already so freely admitted.....

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #4 on: August 21 2005, 07:29 am »
Yukito's breath caught silently as he felt a feather-light touch at his ear - he looked up in surprise to find Touya's gaze on him. He watched even as the taller man turned away with a blush, smiling and wondering at the way he could be so strong and protective, and so shy at the same time.

He turned back to the food, taking out a knife to begin chopping vegetables. He began slicing, humming softly as he did without even realizing it. Yukito looked up suddenly, aware of Touya's eyes on him. "Oh... I'm sorry," he said, immediately self-conscious. "That's probably annoying, right?" He dropped his gaze back to the food in front of him silently, but still smiling.

Unaware that there was another pair of eyes deep inside him...

...always watching... observing...... waiting.........

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #5 on: August 21 2005, 12:33 pm »
"That's probably annoying, right?"

Touya laughed softly as he turned back to Yukito. WIth a finger, he gently lifted Yuki's chin to look into his eyes, and smiling, told him, "I seriously doubt there is anything that you could ever do that would annoy me, Yuki." He held the other man's gaze for several seconds, as if trying to decide something, but only smiled gently and returned to his work at the stove.

After they had eaten and cleaned up together, Touya thought how perfect just being here with Yuki was.....how he never wanted to be apart from him...how he loved him so much that it sometimes physically hurt to look at him and not reach out...

And then they were standing in the backyard, looking up at the moon that sat high and full in the night sky. Touya glanced over at Yuki as he stared up at the stars...the moon...with that calm look of wonder that always seemed amazing to Touya...and he couldn't hold back his feelings any longer. Reaching out and taking the other man’s hand, he gently pulled him close, still disbelieving he could be this lucky, as Yuki looked up to him with pleasant surprise shining in his moonlit eyes.

“I love you, Yuki,” Touya whispered, as he lowered his head, his heart beating so hard and fast that he suddenly felt weak, as he touched his lips to Yuki’s for the very first time....breathing in Yuki’s soft sigh...feeling him against him...and never wanting it to end....

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: //(CCS RP) Touya's Sacrifice (one-on-one rp)
« Reply #6 on: August 22 2005, 08:19 am »
There it was again. That skip of the heart, that almost physical pain of longing, that conscious breath... all from just being near to the other man. Yue didn't understand it. What did he - his "temporary form" - see in this man, this human? There must have been something to inspire this reaction, this love - or whatever it was. Something that Yue could not yet comprehend.

As it was, he could only lie dormant in this body, forced to hear, to see, to feel his other form's love and happiness - someone else's foreign emotions. He'd come to get used to it, as his consciousness slowly awoke inside of "Yukito". But more and more... Yue found himself wanting to feel for himself... to press outwards and break free... to love again...

Yukito tipped his head back in natural reaction to Touya's kiss, pressing back gently, welcoming the touch. He wanted this as much as the other man did, hardly believing it wasn't a dream. He didn't dare press too hard or move too fast, lest he should wake up and have it all disappear. His hand came up to rest lightly on Touya's chest, overcome with the warmth of his nearness, and his eyes slipped shut... not realizing that beneath the lids his pupils had faded to silver-grey...

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: August 22 2005, 02:28 pm »
Touya never wanted to let go...wanted to hold onto this moment...and Yuki...for always...hearing only the sound of their hearts...feeling only the one he loved, safe in his arms.....Yuki's soft lips moving against his...feeling the longing for something more...and only Yuki...

And then in a heartbeat, everything changed. Touya slowly broke away in confusion...feeling watched...feeling as if somehow Yuki was slipping away.  “Yuki?” Touya asked, gently lifting the other man’s chin to meet his eyes...and what Touya saw chilled his heart...

Instead of seeing Yuki’s warm brown eyes looking up at him with trust and love, Touya's dark eyes stared back at eyes foreign to him....cold blue eyes with feline pupils of silver-grey met Touya's gaze, and he gasped, blinking slowly....thinking it a trick of the moon...  "Yuki...." Touya whispered, as he felt a shiver run down his back....as he sensed another.....as if Yukito were no longer there...

And then Touya felt Yuki pulled from him, and he could only stand in shock and fear...as the one he loved began to disappear in an envelope of light...as Yuki began to change...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: August 23 2005, 02:38 am »
Yukito's head rolled back as blinding white wings enfolded him. Seconds later they unfolded again, but the figure standing there had changed. A man - almost angelic if it were not for his cold frown and piercing gaze, his bare feet hovering inches over the ground, a long braid of pure white hair falling past his feet, and huge wings that nearly took up the remaining space on the balcony. His cold grey eyes looked up and down Touya, gazing on him for the first time in his own body, but his stoney frown did not change. His deep voice betrayed no kind of emotion when he spoke. "We meet at last... Kinomoto Touya."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #9 on: August 23 2005, 07:48 am »
Touya could only cry out, seeing Yukito disappear beneath those pure white wings...“Yuki!” And then ever so slowly, the wings parted...and Yukito no longer existed...

Touya took a step back, as the winged figure that had taken Yukito’s place slowly opened his eyes...the same cold, feline eyes Touya had seen gazing up at him as he had held Yuki close...the same piercing gaze that froze him to where he now stood, as the beautifully angelic creature looked him over...as if claiming Touya as his own...

"We meet at last... Kinomoto Touya."

Touya hesitated...the voice was deep, hypnotic...and he shivered slightly, sensing something he immediately disliked in the emotionless tone.
“You’re not human...” Touya whispered, gazing at the sensual wings and the man’s bare feet hovering inches above the balcony floor... Then worry pushed away his amazement and he demanded, “Who are you, and what have you done to Yukito?”

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #10 on: August 23 2005, 03:53 pm »
“You’re not human...”

Yue's expression remained cold at the human's obvious statement, but he couldn't help being slightly amused. Then the boy was demanding questions of him. Predictably, of course, but Yue still found himself irritated at Touya's tone.

“Who are you, and what have you done to Yukito?”

"I am him," he answered directly. "I am Yue, guardian of the Clow, and the final Judge. Your 'Yukito' exists only as my temporary shell, that is all. I am his true existance. It is only because I have not been fully awakened that you have known 'Yukito' up until now. I have been watching you through 'him' up to this moment, and now, we finally meet. And..." he lowered himself until he hovered just inches from Touya's face, frowning eyes peering into Touya's dark ones as if they could read what they sought to find there. "... you interest me, human."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: August 23 2005, 04:53 pm »
"I am him,"
Your 'Yukito' exists only as my temporary shell, that is all.
I am his true existence.

"You lie," Touya replied, but with uncertainty, and a slight bit of fear, for hadn't he just witnessed with his own eyes Yuki's transformation?

And then Yue was close...
"... you interest me, human."
only inches from his face...Touya could feel his soft breath on his skin, his dark eyes locked onto Yue's powerful gaze...and Touya felt a horrible, wrenching pull towards the angelic creature...and he fought to pull his eyes away...as he began to feel slightly faint, as if under a spell.

Looking away...afraid to look back at the eyes of the one who hovered before him, Touya grew angry, "I don't believe you. Bring Yuki back." he demanded.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: August 24 2005, 06:40 am »
Yue backed away and crossed his arms over his chest, looking annoyed, as though the human's words were wasting his time. "You don't believe me? I'm standing in front of you, aren't I? Or are you too simple to realize even that? I will return to my temporary form as I wish."

The moon guardian lowered himself until his feet touched the ground, the cool grass coming as a shock to his bare feet - it had been so long since he had actually felt the real world on his own. He turned away, his eyes examining the house and the yard that surrounded them, although he knew every inch through Yukito's eyes.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: August 24 2005, 07:51 am »
Touya looked back to the one who said he was in fact Yukito...Yue,
as the man moved back slightly and flatly questioned him, a slight scowl marking his angelic face...

"You don't believe me? I'm standing in front of you, aren't I? Or are you too simple to realize even that?”

...and a creeping fear replaced Touya’s anger upon hearing Yue’s last sentence...

”I will return to my temporary form as I wish."

Touya’s dark eyes once again followed the one who called himself, the Guardian, warily watching, as Yue moved away and gracefully lowered himself to stand upon the grass.
Touya forced a deep breath and spoke slowly, carefully, questioning Yue.

“Where is Yuki now? Does he now exist within you? Why can’t he come out, as you can?”
Touya asked, trying not to let the fear enter his voice...trying to come up with the right words that would not anger Yue, words that would bring Yukito back to him...Yuki...the one he had been holding in his arms only minutes before...

“And why have you come out now?”
« Last Edit: August 24 2005, 10:40 am by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #14 on: August 25 2005, 03:30 pm »
Yue turned his gaze back on the dark-haired man, pinning him with an icy glare. "'Yukito' is nothing but a false form in which to conceal myself. He has no control over what I do... he does not even realize that I exist." He explained with some impatience. "And as for your final question..." He reached out, gripping the boy's chin in his fingers as he leaned closer. "As I said... you interest me."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #15 on: August 26 2005, 03:33 am »
Touya felt words of protest rising in him as Yue spoke...talking as if Yuki were nothing more than a disguise...not real. He struggled to keep himself from speaking, from demanding he bring Yukito back, as he carefully tried to comprehend what the man was telling him.

How could this be true?
How could Yukito exist only as a disguise for this cold, winged man that stood before him?
Yuki...

Touya’s eyes followed Yue as he moved closer...once again, feeling his dark eyes drawn...pulled...to Yue’s cool, feline gaze.
He felt a vague helplessness as Yue touched him...the man’s long fingers lifting his chin, gripping...forcing Touya’s face only a breath away...and feeling a dizziness rise in him once again, he tried to pull his eyes away, but Yue held the gaze, leaving Touya feeling suddenly...trapped.

“you interest me."

“Let go of me...” Touya murmured...unable to move away, pinned to where he stood by Yue’s cold, hypnotizing eyes. “Bring Yuki back...”

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #16 on: August 31 2005, 09:13 am »
Yue kept Touya's chin captured in his grip, as his gaze pierced into the other man's eyes, not moving even when Touya muttered his protest. He stayed this way for several long moments, eyes inquiring into Touya's with curiousity and even... hunger.

Without warning he pulled away suddenly, something almost like hurt flickering through his eyes for a brief moment. His impassive expression never changed and he glared at Touya, letting him know this would not be the last time they met.

"As you wish." The words were soft and icy.

Yue's wings folded around him in a flurry of motion, and seconds later, Yukito was standing in his place. The light-haired boy blinked up at Touya in confusion. He glanced about at his surroundings - had he been standing here before? What had happened? Oh. That's right... they had kissed. Their first ever kiss.

He had opened his eyes to see the strangest look on Touya's face. Something like hesitance, or even... fear. Had he not liked the kiss? Even as he thought it, Yukito couldn't help feeling that that wasn't it... that there was something else... off. The fact that he couldn't really remember anything after the kiss only made him more and more confused.

Hoping it was all his imagination, he spoke softly, unable to finish the sentence.  "...Touya...what...?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #17 on: August 31 2005, 02:57 pm »
“Let go of me...”
 “Bring Yuki back...”

Touya felt frozen as Yue looked deep into his dark eyes... as if searching out something he wanted... needed... and Touya began to feel a fear open in his heart... as if this winged man could reach into his very soul and take something from him... or as if he already had.....

After many long moments, Yue spoke...
"As you wish."
wrapping those pure, white wings around his body, and moments later, Yukito once again stood before him.

“Yuki...” Touya murmured, reaching out, suddenly pulling the confused man to him, clutching him close, protectively. Then touching his worried face gently... looking deep into the eyes that were once again warm... kind... his, searching for any remaining signs of Yue...and letting out a breath as he saw only Yuki before him...Yuki...

Touya held Yuki close, trying to still his heart that still beat heavily from the experience he’d just had, trying to show Yukito that nothing was wrong...for he really didn’t remember... had no idea... and Touya didn’t know of a way to even begin to explain what had taken place... what Yuki had become...

“Everything is fine... I just felt a little faint for a moment. I must be more tired than I thought...” Touya didn’t know if that was enough of an excuse to cover his strange behavior, and tried to smile down at Yukito reassuringly.
“I just want to sleep next to you, Yuki... hold you... only you...” Touya murmured softly, running his fingers through Yuki’s light hair and leading him into the house, away from the moonlight... which Touya suddenly distrusted...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #18 on: September 04 2005, 03:12 pm »
Suddenly Yukito found himself wrapped up tightly in Touya's arms, and he seemed to squeeze all the uncertainty away. And he wanted to stay like this forever, wrapped in Touya's warmth, almost feeling as if there was a chill somewhere trying to steal him away.

He let himself be led back to the house, and it wasn't until they were inside that Touya's words truly sunk in. "I just want to sleep next to you, Yuki... hold you... only you..." He shivered slightly at the words, knowing there was nothing more he wanted than for Touya to hold him all night.

But still he looked up at the other man with concerned eyes. "Touya, are you sure you're alright? You're not sick, are you? You might have a fever..."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #19 on: September 05 2005, 02:21 pm »
Touya led Yuki through the house to his room, reassuring him gently that he was, in fact, fine now... just tired. He tried to push what had happened earlier out of his mind as much as he could, until he was alone and could think clearly over what had happened without worrying Yukito.

After they had gotten prepared for bed, somewhat shyly for the first time ever, Touya had reached for the lights, then smiling... gently pulled Yukito down to rest beside him, wrapping his arms solidly around the other man,  pulling him close... kissing his soft hair, and breathing in his warm scent.  He brought his face down to Yukito’s, smiling at how the other man’s eyes looked into his with such warmth and trust. Yuki's eyes...

And as he brought his lips down to gently caress Yukito’s, he tried to let their love erase the fear from his heart, not sensing, but remembering, the one he now knew waited inside Yuki...and Touya vowed to do everything in his power to protect Yuki from the one who called himself, Yue...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #20 on: September 08 2005, 12:15 am »
Yukito let his lips brush lightly against Touya's, relaxing in the warmth and safety of the bed. In the dim light his face flushed slightly in shy awkwardness. Letting his head rest on the pillow, he studied the other man with gentle eyes, saying nothing, but making sure that Touya really was okay like he'd said.

Finally satisfied that he was, Yukito smiled. But it soon faded to seriousness, pulled from his face by a brief uncertainly he didn't understand. Before he could think his hands had moved up to rest on either side of the dark-haired man's face. "I don't want you to leave me," he whispered.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #21 on: September 08 2005, 04:56 am »
Touya held Yukito close against him, watching his eyes... feeling his warmth... When suddenly the other man looked to him seriously... almost with a desperation...as he held Touya's face to look at him. The worry in Yukito's eyes brought back to Touya what had happened earlier... brought back the fear...as if somehow unconsciously, Yuki was aware that something was not right...

"I don't want you to leave me"

Touya's eyes widened in the darkness, at Yukito's words, whispered almost as a plea... and his heart ached... "Never would I leave you, Yuki...never..." Touya murmured, as he let Yuki hold his gaze, trying to convey the strong emotions he felt for the man. He then leaned down to touch Yukito's lips softly with his own... trying to erase his fear... "I'll never leave you..." He murmured once again, "I love you, Yuki." And pulling Yukito gently to him, holding him tight against him... he felt content just to have the other man so completely in his embrace... safe...

I will not let you hurt him...
I will not let you take him again...
This I swear... Yue...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #22 on: September 08 2005, 11:01 am »
Yukito blinked in mild surprise, not sure why the words had left his mouth. But at Touya's words, he felt his chest overwhelm with joy, a smile teasing his lips.

"Never would I leave you, Yuki...never..."

"I know... I know, I won't either..." he whispered, fingers tangling in Touya's pajamas. Then their lips were touching again in the sweetest of kisses. "I love you, Yuki." And Yuki snuggled close as Touya pulled him tightly to him. "I love you, Touya," he murmured in reply. He buried his face in the other man's chest, breathing his scent. "Goodnight..." The words had barely left his lips as he was pulled from the waking world into dreams.

Deep inside... another being watched... keenly absorbing all he heard.
'So... you say that you love Yukito. But what would you do for him? How far would you go to bring him back, ..... Touya?'

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #23 on: September 08 2005, 01:30 pm »
Touya held Yuki... watching over him as he slept, until he too fell into dreams... arms still holding Yukito close... protectively...

"Never would I leave you, Yuki...never..."

And when Touya woke to find Yukito still safe in his arms... still Yuki...he sighed... touching the other man's soft hair, stroking his cheek, thinking maybe what had happened the night before wasn't real... maybe he had really been sick, had imagined the whole thing...and Yue...

Looking down at Yukito's gentle face in the morning light, Touya couldn't imagine anything else... it had to have been unreal, his mind playing tricks. But as he slowly leaned over, pressing his lips to Yuki's soft mouth to gently wake the one he loved, he suddenly felt brief sense of uneasiness... almost as if he were being watched... as if someone else were there...

Touya quickly pulled Yukito to him, no longer concerned with waking him gently... only wanting to be sure he was still there, as the reality of Yukito's words from last night began to sink into Touya's heart......"I don't want you to leave me"... and Touya realized it was him who was suddenly afraid of being left... "Don't leave me, Yuki..." He whispered, clutching the other man close... "Don't ever leave me..."
« Last Edit: September 08 2005, 01:55 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #24 on: September 09 2005, 01:23 pm »
Yukito felt a soft touch to his lips, a pleasant feeling as he drifted in sleep, not wanting to leave his dream. Unconsciously he moved against the touch with a small murmur. Then suddenly he was wrapped in strong arms, and fully awake. Still dizzy with the haze of sleep, he let himself fall against the other man's warm chest.

"Don't leave me, Yuki... Don't ever leave me..."

The blonde's eyes widened at Touya's words, and the desperation he almost heard in his voice. Somehow, the words seemed familiar. Like a dream, he heard a voice.. his own voice... "I don't want you to leave me." He had said that?

"To~ya... ?" he whispered questioningly. Pulling back, he looked gently at the other man, a good night's sleep having returned  him to his smiling self. "Of course I won't leave you, To~ya. Never. Why would you think that?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #25 on: September 10 2005, 02:34 pm »
"Of course I won't leave you, To~ya. Never. Why would you think that?"

Touya searched Yukito's open eyes for any sign of the other he had briefly sensed within him, but found only Yuki... and realizing he had once again caused Yukito to wonder over his behavior, he pulled the other man to him, kissing him once again...and murmuring, "Just never leave me, Yuki..." This time letting his eyes drift closed and passion replace the worry... losing himself in Yukito... as if he could push back Yue with his love alone...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #26 on: September 10 2005, 05:10 pm »
Yukito wrapped his arms around the other man, sensing that he needed the gentle reassurance. He returned the kiss softly, whimpering slightly at the touch. After a moment he pulled away, cradling Touya's neck with his hands as he held him at arm's length. "But... you know, To~ya..." he began, gazing at the other man with deep seriousness.......... until his face broke into a bright smile. "I'm really hungry, aren't you?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #27 on: September 11 2005, 11:27 am »
Seeing Yuki's gentle face light up in a familiar, bright grin, gave Touya such a warm feeling that he couldn't help but smile back at the blonde man widely, "You're hungry?" He asked him, smoothing back a few stray strands of the blonde’s soft hair.

Touya kissed Yuki softly once more, then rose from the bed, slipping on a robe and turning once again to Yukito, “How about you rest, and I’ll make breakfast for us and bring it up?”

As Touya looked down at Yuki’s smiling face, he found himself suddenly wanting to crawl back into the warm bed and hold him close once more... And as he made his way to the doorway, a brief doubt suddenly crossed his mind, and he almost asked Yuki to come downstairs with him, not wanting to be without the other man... but surely everything was fine now...

“Which would you like, omelets, sweet buns, pancakes?” Then seeing the look on Yuki’s face, Touya laughed, “Okay, I’ll bring you some of everything.”
He smiled, reassured by Yuki's hunger, as he walked to the door, to head downstairs and make breakfast for the one he loved...

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #28 on: September 12 2005, 05:10 am »
Yukito smiled brightly at Touya's last words - the man knew him too well. "Yay, I want all three!" He clapped his hands, realizing he was acting like a little child, but for some reason he was giddy with happiness this morning, and it was probably due to the simple fact that he'd awoken to find Touya still at his side.

You love this man? What is it you find so attractive in him? How can you be so sure he will never leave you.... betray you? These humans are essentially flawed.... they'll always leave you in the end.....

As Yukito laid his head against the headboard, feeling his stomach rumble with hunger as he waited for Touya's returned, he never felt... never suspected the change that took place. So that when his dark-haired boyfriend returned he would find in his bed not Yuki.... but a pale creature of the moonlight....

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #29 on: September 12 2005, 03:57 pm »
Touya smiled as he set the plates of food on a tray, thinking how Yukito would probably eat nearly everything there. Then adding cups of juice and tea, filling the tray completely, he lifted it to carry upstairs to his room...to Yuki.

As Touya reached the top of the stairs and approached the door, his gait suddenly slowed as he felt a slight chill touch the back of his neck, making his heart skip, and putting a voice into his head... something is not right...

Touya set the tray down in the hall, and going quickly to the door, he turned the knob, pushing the door open... calling out Yuki's name...

But Touya's dark eyes failed to find the one he loved waiting for his return. Instead, Yue... the Guardian, sat in Yuki's place... in Touya's own bed... and Touya felt a helpless rage flow through him, that he had failed to protect Yuki, that he had let this creature take him once again.

Meeting the cold feline eyes of Yue... eyes that held no hint of human warmth, Touya stepped forward and angrily demanded, "What do you want with me?"
« Last Edit: September 12 2005, 05:29 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #30 on: September 13 2005, 07:00 am »
Ignoring the boy's question, Yue simply continued to gaze back at the angry human, his expression calm and infinitely patient. His icy grey eyes expressed that he would not respond to such demands, and he could keep Touya waiting for as long as he wished. He did, until he saw the human's patience wearing thin. Before he could utter another angry outburst, Yue spoke evenly and matter-of-factly.

"You kiss him."

Seeing the human's confused look, he clarified simply. "Yukito. You kiss him."

"Why?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: September 13 2005, 06:00 pm »
Touya stood motionless, waiting for Yue’s reply. Minutes passed and the winged man only sat in Touya’s bed, gazing over at him, unmoving... unspeaking... his cold eyes patiently watching... unnerving in their calm intensity.

Suddenly Touya found his patience reach the breaking point. His hands clenched tightly as he opened his mouth to repeat his question, when Yue suddenly spoke in that calm hypnotizing voice.

“You kiss him.”

And Touya’s anger turned to startled confusion at the statement. Confusion that must have showed on his face, as Yue repeated his words.

“Yukito. You kiss him.”
“Why?”

Touya hesitated at the question that was asked so bluntly, not knowing if the man could possibly be serious. A growing feeling of uneasiness was creeping through him... almost like a suspicion, and he found himself wondering why the simple question disturbed him so completely.

Touya ran a hand through his dark hair, and once again looking Yue in the eyes, he answered, “Because I love him... I kiss Yukito because I love him. And I’d like you to please bring him back now.”
« Last Edit: September 13 2005, 07:33 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #32 on: September 18 2005, 12:57 pm »
Yue met the boy's stare evenly, never flinching. "I can't do that."

His silver eyes watched Touya's reaction carefully, before he opened his mouth again. "Unless..." He let the sentence trail off... enticingly. Yue's eyes narrowed as he felt foreign emotions stirring inside of him. Something like... an urge. He wanted to know more about this man - Kinomoto Touya.. He wanted... to feel, to understand him. To know him... like Yukito did.

When he next spoke, the Guardian's voice, though still low was commanding. "Come here. Closer."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #33 on: September 20 2005, 05:59 am »
"Come here. Closer."

Touya’s dark eyes grew wide at the man’s command, spoken as if there was no doubt he would submit... and his first thought being to refuse angrily, demand Yue leave... but he dismissed this idea immediately, for if Yue left, Yuki would be lost to him.

Then eyes narrowing with the unfamiliar feelings that arose from being commanded anything... and although not wanting to give in to this creature for a moment, Touya found himself moving forward, almost against his will... hands clenched tight... moving towards Yue... to stand at the edge of his bed, looking down into the man’s startlingly cold, calm eyes that continuously, unflinchingly, watched...

“Unless... what?” Touya asked, not bothering to hide his suspicion, or his willingness to do nearly anything to have that cold man change back to the one he loved, and not being able to even guess at what he could possibly have that Yue would want. “What would you have me give in return to get Yuki back?”
« Last Edit: September 20 2005, 06:13 am by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #34 on: September 20 2005, 03:07 pm »
Yue felt a ghost of a smile crawl across his face as he watched the boy step forward, obeying... knowing he was cornered, with no choice. He rose from the bed, white angel's wings spreading out to nearly fill the small room. He hovered over the bed, gazing down at the dark-haired boy thoughtfully. He looks at me with such hate. Such an unpleasant face. But yes, it would be interesting... to test him.

"The question is, Touya... what would you give?"