AuthorTopic: A Yugioh RPG-A Tale of Destiny  (Read 21306 times)

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Re: A Yugioh RPG-A Tale of Destiny
« Reply #40 on: November 04 2005, 08:26 am »
Seto bristled, and then snapped at Bakura.  "You think I care if Yugi only just beat you?  Yugi is a pathetic fool with his 'heart of the cards' crap.  I am a man of science Bakura.  And I dont need Yugi from all people to explain the rules to me!"

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #41 on: November 04 2005, 08:34 am »
Bakura shrugged, beginning to set up the board on the table, a slightly evil grin on his face as he worked.

"Of course, Kaiba. I'm sure that science will help you a lot in this game. Afterall, I will be using a laptop to work out the game's simulated stages. I'm sure your logical brain will make short work of choosing the correct option to progress."

"....But don't say that I didn't warn you....."

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #42 on: November 04 2005, 08:40 am »
Seto grumbled setting himself on one of the leather chairs, as he watched Bakura set up everything.  He looked at his watch, and the impatintly back at Bakura.  "Will you hurry it up?  I have a meeting to go to in an hour!" he said

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #43 on: November 04 2005, 06:46 pm »
Bakura suppressed the urge to strangle his opponent, and instead plugged his laptop into the board, before sitting gracefully in one of the nearby chairs and gesturing for Seto to sit in the one across from him.

"Don't be so impatient, Kaiba - it's done now. Last chance - are you sure you don't want to call Yugi for help? I hear he's become quite the little helper in some of your duels against other people."

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #44 on: November 06 2005, 12:02 am »
I hear he's become quite the little helper in some of your duels against other people.".  Seto stood up so suddenly, that he knocked his chair over.  "I will not tolerate, that you out of all people mock me!" he raged. "I prefer my own duels, without Yugi's help." He pointed at Bakura.  "I really have nowhats with you today, but either way, your still scum to me."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #45 on: November 06 2005, 07:46 am »
Bakura's brows furrowed at Seto's comment, and he felt to his amusement the Ryou part of him submerging willingly, not wishing to try and take over anymore. Silly Kaiba....scaring away the only chance he had of winning this game.....

Out loud, he simply cleared his throat, an innocent smile on his face.

"But if I'm scum to you, Kaiba, what will that make you when I beat you? And I wasn't mocking you...I was just passing comment. It's not my fault that you chose to react that way!"

Grinning, he pulled out a list, handing it over to the CEO.

"Now what will your character be? Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Hobbit, Pixie-Fairy, Dwarf or Birdtail?"

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #46 on: November 06 2005, 08:26 am »
But if I'm scum to you, Kaiba, what will that make you when I beat you? Seto's head whirled for a moment.  "Well you see Bakura, thats not going to happen ." He said, oddly calm.  "I chose elf"

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #47 on: November 06 2005, 09:07 pm »
Bakura shrugged, inputting the data into the computer and trying to hide how surprised he was at his opponent's calmness. Then again, he is a machine. He sniggered to himself.

Handing another list over to Kaiba, he raised an eyebrow at the brown haired gamer.

"Wouldn't have picked you as an elf....did you know, that's the one that Anzu, a girl, picked? Pity for you that it's too late to change now.....although the low strenght makes it very suitable for you.....so what will your class be? Warrior, Beast Tamer, Magician, Bard, Priest, Enchanter, Martial Artist, Diabolist, Magic Gunman, Illusionist, Merchant or Thief?"

Ah.....a priest and a thief. Funny how some things keep cropping up.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #48 on: November 07 2005, 02:58 am »
[Beast Tamer, Magician, Bard, Priest, Enchanter, Martial Artist, Diabolist, Magic Gunman, Illusionist, Merchant or Thief?"
Seto thought for a moment.  He was about to say 'magical gunman'  but...something in his head said  choose Priest  Seto paused for a moment.  He looked at Bakura, and said, "I choose Priest."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #49 on: November 07 2005, 03:02 am »
Bakura smiled, grinning at how predictable the CEO's choice had been.

"Very well.....I'll input the data then." He murmured, typing in the information and raising an eyebrow at the data it produced.

Race: Elf
Class: Priest
Weapon: Staff
Equipment: Blue Robes
                  Headdress
                  Seeing Eye
Speed: 16
Wisdom: 19
Strength: 15
Courage: 17
Level 1
Hit Points 22

Grinning, he placed a small figuring on the board, placing the Seto-lookalike down carefully.

"Let the game  begin"
« Last Edit: July 01 2006, 12:48 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #50 on: October 17 2006, 12:50 am »
((Where's everyone else gone on this?  :sweatdrop: ))

Bakura smiled evilly, amused by Kaiba's increasing confusion and anger. The CEO's ever logical mind just couldn't understand how all of this was working...and he could tell it was only getting him more and more wound up.

"The ceiling collapses upon you, and only the right number rolled on both die will save you from being crushed. Roll two eights to survive and move on to the next stage." He read out from the computer screen, winking at Kaiba friendlily. "That is, if you don't want to back out now you've experienced a little pain yourself. Aren't games wonderful? Being able to feel the same pain you heartlessly put your character through..."

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 27 2006, 12:56 pm »
Seto fumingly took the dice without bothering to shoot a nasty look at Bakura.  He rolled two eights.  He still had luck on his side....Luck?  What was he saying?   This wasn't a survial test.  It was just a stupid low-house game.  He mentally shook himself.  "Logic, logic.  That's all there is too it." he mumbled.  He watched with a slight satisfaction as Bakura entered the data into the computer.