AuthorTopic: A Yugioh RPG-A Tale of Destiny  (Read 21299 times)

Dragonia

Re: A Yugioh RPG-A Tale of Destiny
« Reply #20 on: September 18 2005, 07:02 pm »
"Heey guys cut it out..class is about to start" Yugi said
"Oh Yugi you are my hero" Yami said just to tease Yugi
"YAAAAMI!" Yugi said that out loud ((XD))
"Oh..I feel sorry for you Yugi-Chan"

((Gomenasai very bad XD))

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #21 on: September 19 2005, 10:18 am »
Seto smirked.  "Whatever" he thought." -Fast foward to end of day.  Seto slowly got out from his seat, and started walking outside to go inside his limo.  He thought someone was following him..but didn't really think about it.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #22 on: September 25 2005, 07:13 pm »
Yami Bakura grinned evilly to himself as he followed Kaiba towards his limo, watching as the other teen strode through the crowds of students that were milling around. So, Seto Kaiba.....did you really think you could treat my hikari like dirt and get away with it? Only I'm allowed to do that to my host.....so what shall I do to make you understand that, hmm?

Pasting an innocent grin on his face just like the one his host usually wore, Yami Bakura  pushed through the crowd to walk next to Kaiba, grinning up at the brunette as he chirped;

"Hey, Kaiba! Are you heading home now?"

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #23 on: September 26 2005, 01:46 am »
((THAT WAS SOOO GOOD!!!))

Hey, Kaiba! Are you heading home now?"  Seto looked down and rolled his eyes.   He would have thought Yugi's little "geek squad" would get the hint by now.  "Actually, Im not.  Im heading back to the company.  And why are you following me around Mm?"  He smirked.  "You ruined my limo once are you planning to get in MY way AGAIN?  Because Bakura," He spat the name out.  "You wouldnt want to get in my way."
« Last Edit: October 25 2005, 08:15 am by OniiChanTouya »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #24 on: September 26 2005, 01:56 am »
Yami Bakura simply blinked slightly naively, before lowering his voice so that only Kaiba could hear him.

"No, Kaiba...you wouldn't want to get in my way."

Pulling back minutely, Yami Bakura smiled sunnily, and continued talking like nothing had happened.

"Besides, I'm not following you! I just happen to be going the same way as you! But I had a thought...I know how much you like proving yourself the best at games, Kaiba....so I have an idea for you! I may not be as good a Dueller as you, but I'm an expert at 'Monster World'.......care to try and beat me?" He asked casually.

((In case anyone doesn't know, Monster World is the board game Bakura played with Yugi and the gang in volume 7 of the manga - if his opponent lost, he trapped their soul in a miniature game piece. And sometimes, he just trapped people he didn't like))

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #25 on: September 26 2005, 02:02 am »
Seto was a little taken aback when he had said, " No, Kaiba...you wouldn't want to get in my way."  But of course he didnt show that.  After all he WAS Seto Kaiba wasnt he?  His hand was still on his limo door, but his cold gaze turned to Bakura once more..and he...smirked.  "You idiot, why would I play board games with you?  I have a buisness to run thats in the top of the world, and I still plan on keeping it that way.  Besides, you've never went this way before.  You were always with the mutt and porcipine hair over there. "  Seto looked at him suspiciously.
« Last Edit: October 25 2005, 08:16 am by OniiChanTouya »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #26 on: September 26 2005, 02:09 am »
Yami Bakura simply shrugged, making sure to keep his expression neutral and innocent.

"Maybe I don't want to play them. Maybe they aren't enough of a challenge for me. Are you turning me down just because you're afraid you'll lose? How will you ever beat Yugi if you're afraid to play a board game with me?" He asked, allowing a faintly taunting edge to creep into his voice.

"But I suppose I could always try the younger games master, Mokuba..." He murmured. Yes...that would work. If Kaiba turns down my request, I'll just have to play with Mokuba instead....from what I saw in Duelist Kingdom, Kaiba is extremely protective of his little brother....perhaps he'd break if I trapped his brother's soul?

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #27 on: September 26 2005, 02:16 am »
((so good XD))

Seto twitched.  His fist clenched up and the hand he had put on the car handle was turning pale.  He glowered over Bakura.  He whispered dangerously, "How dare  you mock me Bakura!  And dont you even dare TRY lay a finger on my brother!"  He grabbed Bakura's collar.  "Fine!  Just to show you can't mess with me, I'll play your stupid little game!"  Kaiba said.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #28 on: September 26 2005, 02:21 am »
Yami Bakura grinned evilly, allowing his darker side to seep through...even though it was just for an instant.

"Who said I was going to lay a finger on your brother? I merely said that I was going to play a game with him. "He said calmly. "But I'm so glad that you accepted my proposal. Now, would you prefer to come to my house now, or after you've had a chance to calm down and work out a 'strategy' using those lovely machines of yours?" He sneered softly.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #29 on: September 26 2005, 02:31 am »
Seto glared at Bakura.  My..mannor will be fine.   I still have to go to the company....Bakura, I'll show you what embarrasment means.  At that with a swish of his trenchcoat, he opened his limo door, and drove off to Kaiba Corp.
« Last Edit: September 26 2005, 02:42 am by OniiChanTouya »

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #30 on: September 26 2005, 09:16 am »
Mokuba watched as his brother's limo pulled up in front of Kaiba Corp. He ran towards the limo and said smiling,
"Hey big bro! You have a meeting in the board room soon! Come on let's go bro!"

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #31 on: September 26 2005, 09:19 am »
Seto gave his rare smiles at his younger brother.  He ruffled Mokuba's hair, grabbed his paperwork and briefcase, and hurridly walked after his brother to the elevator of Kaiba Corp -fast foward-  Seto rubbed his temples..he felt a migraine coming on.  He was a bout to curse but thought better of it since his brother was right there looking at him anxiously.  He ruffled the kid's hair once more"  And said, "Im fine, let's go kiddo."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #32 on: October 09 2005, 01:09 am »
Bakura laughed pychotically as he rode the bus towards the Kaiba mansion, ignoring the startled looks he was getting from the nearby passengers. He briefly contemplated knifing one of them, but sensing Ryou struggling to come to the surface, pushed the thought to the back of his head and instead began mentally preparing for the upcoming game.

I'm coming for you, Seto. And this time, no one will be around to save you.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #33 on: October 09 2005, 01:17 am »
Seto arrived in his mannor and changed out of his buisness clothes.  He then put his white trenchcoat the long turtle neck and black pants.  And sat on the couch occasionaly flipping through the channels, and waited..for his guest to come.
« Last Edit: October 25 2005, 08:09 am by OniiChanTouya »

Dragonia

« Reply #34 on: October 29 2005, 01:24 am »
Yugi were at home.. doing his homework. "Yami still awake?" Yugi asked him
" Almost.. Yugi aren't you finished soon? I'm Tired" Yami answerd him

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #35 on: October 31 2005, 09:23 pm »
Cursing under his breath, Yami Bakura stomped up the huge Kaiba driveway, kicking viciously at the loose gravel that formed it. First of all, he'd spent 10 minutes arguing with the doorman to open the gates. Then, he'd spent another 10 minutes trying to convince someone to give him a lift up to the house. Finally, he'd been forced to give up and storm up the mile-long driveway on his own.

Not that this had put him off his little game. No, if anything, it had just got him more fired up.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 01 2005, 08:53 am »
Seto had finally gotten tired of the T.V. and looked out the double doors that lead outside.  "There's that little jerk." Seto mumbled, but then smirked.  Looking at his sweaty appearance, it seemed no one gave him a ride up.  "Gotta give that guy a raise."  Seto mused.  Finally he arrived at the door.  Seto glared.  "About time!" He snapped, "It isnt very polite to keep people waiting, now is it?  Especially...ME

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #37 on: November 01 2005, 07:58 pm »
Gathering his composure, Yami Bakura just smirked, leaning back against the doorframe.

"Aww....did I keep Kaiba waiting here nervously? I bet you got all relieved, and thought that I had bailed. Well, tough luck for you." He sneered, taking off his rucksack and moving into the sitting room, acting like he owned the place.

"So....where should I set up the board? Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to experience your crushing defeat?" He asked, pulling a more Ryou like expression over his face. After all, he might as well keep playing the innocent game master.....there was no need for Seto Kaiba to realise something was up just yet......

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 04 2005, 08:10 am »
"Aww....did I keep Kaiba waiting here nervously? I bet you got all relieved, and thought that I had bailed  Seto turned around, and was about to beat the heck out of him when he thought twice of it.  "Your lucky.." he muttered dangerously soft, "If my brother wasnt here, I'd beat the living **** out of you."  He turned around again, and swept the things of his coffee table, he grabbed a remote out of his pocket, and pressed a couple of buttons.  Out came 2 leather chairs, and the table rose higher.  "Set it up here."   Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to experience your crushing defeat?"  "Oh, you'll see a defeat, Bakura.  But it sure wont be me."

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #39 on: November 04 2005, 08:22 am »
Bakura smiled innocently, ignoring the way his host was moving towards ther surface, yelling angrily at his yami.

"Are you sure, Kaiba? Have you ever actually played this game? It's got some very....interesting....house rules. I'm sure Yugi would be glad to tell you all about them.....after all, he experienced them first hand. And if Yugi was only just able to defeat me, what makes you think you can? All you ever do is lose to him." He said demurely.