AuthorTopic: A Yugioh RPG-A Tale of Destiny  (Read 21253 times)

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
A Yugioh RPG-A Tale of Destiny
« on: August 09 2005, 12:58 pm »
Yea this is my first RPG... I know it wont be that good, but Im going to give it a try.  In this anything can happen!  The setting starts out in Domino .  I'll start when I have enough ppl XD oh and if there is anybody else that you would like to be that I dont have, you can be that person..just let me know ^^. sorry i didnt mention this before

theme: Domino city (it's a come-and-go RPG...make it up as we go  :sweatdrop: )

Characters:
-Seto Kaiba: OniiChanTouya
-Mokuba Kaiba: Fai
-Yugi Moto/Yami: Dragonia
-Ryu Bakura: Ruby-chan
-Joey Wheeler:shishio99
« Last Edit: September 03 2005, 07:59 am by OniiChanTouya »

• Obsessed Fan
Re: A Yugioh RPG-A Tale of Destiny
« Reply #1 on: September 03 2005, 08:06 am »
OCC FINALLY WE"RE STARTING!!! yes, *ehem

Seto typed away on his computer occasionally stopping to check the time.  These days even HE was nervous...ever since Yugi had went into his mind.....He stopped completly, and thought about that day....  The wind howling..and Yugi..not even like himself had said "Its your destiny Kaiba.." And himself..what had he said?  Ah yes..."If I had a dollar every single time you said destiny, I'd be even richer"  ...but the next thing that had happened gave him shivers...he had saw Yugi's puzzle glow...and then...and then he was unconcious.
-Mr.Kaiba...Mr.Kaiba sir  Seto woke up, and saw his timid secretary standing in front of him.  He had a meeting to go to . No more thoughts about this.  He said to himself.
« Last Edit: October 25 2005, 08:10 am by OniiChanTouya »

Dragonia

« Reply #2 on: September 03 2005, 07:00 pm »
(( This is hard for me ><. I will type in blue when Yami Yugi says something alright?))
"Yugi...Yugi..WAKE UP!.. your lazyness is gonna kill me one day -.- "What is it already morning" Yugi said with a very sleepy voice, "Yami what day is it today?" Yugi asked while he walked out of his bed. "Yugi.. It´s Monday" Yami said with a enojyd voice
"Yugi it´s Monday today" "Oh only Monday that´s a relif" "WHAT MONDAY. Yami why din´t you say that before" Yugi  ran so fast as he could down the stairs.

(( Thank you Zeldi for helping me ^-^))

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #3 on: September 03 2005, 07:08 pm »
Ryou sighed, dragging a hand through his tangled white hair as he waited outside the Game shop. He'd woken up late this morning, and hadn't had time to brush his hair...although if he'd known Yugi would be running late too, he would have taken the time to do so. After a few bullying incidents, it had been decided that Ryou would walk to school with Yugi and the others, and overall it was a good arrangement.

Although, Ryou had quickly found that it was harder to be on time when you walked with somone like Yugi and the others.

Knocking on the door, Ryou opened it slightly and poked his head round, frowning when he saw no sign of Yugi yet.

"Come on, Yugi! I'm not waiting here all day!" He yelled, as loudly as he could with that soft voice of his.

((By the way, is Ryou still possessed by Bakura? It's not set after the end of the series is it?))
« Last Edit: July 01 2006, 12:54 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Dragonia

« Reply #4 on: September 03 2005, 07:11 pm »
Come on, Yugi! I'm not waiting here all day!  "Huh? that´s Ryous voice, Comming" Yugi ran to the door,he opend it and Ryou stood there looking a bit angry. "God morning Ryou" Yugi bowed Oh Please, why is he soo lazy, it´s not my falut that HE over slept

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #5 on: September 03 2005, 07:17 pm »
Ryou sighed and grabbed Yugi's wrist, pulling the smaller boy after him as he began to power walk down the street.

"Yugi, we're almost late now. So don't you good morning me." He said, his quiet voice holding just a tint of anger in it. Glancing over his shoulder, he caught Yugi making puppy dog eyes at him, and he sighed again, letting go of Yugi's arm and slowing down to let his friend catch him up.

"Yugi...don't use the eyes on me. You know I can't stay angry when you do that." He muttered.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Dragonia

« Reply #6 on: September 03 2005, 07:22 pm »
"But, but Ryou you are so mean to me sometimes, Then i do the puppy eyes" Yugi said with a smile
Oh god, i don´t like Yugi with his Puppy eyes thing "What did you say Yami" Yugi said and now he was angry.

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #7 on: September 04 2005, 10:04 am »
Seto sighed as he got out of his meeting.  Delagates from all over the world had shown up.  Some partnerships were made,some were not.   He looked at his watch.  "Damn." he muttered.  He was running late for school.  He walked out the door of Kaiba Corp and went inside his limosine.  "School."  He said to his driver.  "And make it snappy."  And they were off.

( Thats fine with the blue print and everything-It's up to you if you want Bakura to be posessed.  makes it  more interesting if you do XD)

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #8 on: September 04 2005, 06:50 pm »
Ryou rolled his eyes as Yugi continued to argue with himself. He had never been able to fully grasp the fact that Yugi had a spirit inside of him, and was more inclined to keep forgetting that he had ever been told about it.

Which also, coincidentally, worked when it came to his own Yami spirit.

"Enough of the arguing, Yugi. Just keep walking!" He pleaded, glancing at his watch again. Just then, he heard a screech of tyres as a familiar limousine rounded the corner quickly, and came to a decision. Well, it's either risk death in front of the limousine of someone who despises us....or be late for school. Well, I can't really screw up my attendance record now, so....

Jumping into the middle of the road, Ryou screwed up his eyes and screamed at the top of his lungs:

"Stooooop!"

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 05 2005, 12:56 am »
Seto had been reading the newspaper when suddenly,  Stoooop!  His head banged against his seat, and he scowled.  That voice he had heard it too many times to care.  He was about to get out of his limo, but thought better of it.  He rolled down his window and said "Well look what my limo almost ran over.  Its the dweeb gang.  Shame it didnt run over you.   But where's the rest of your little friends?"  and he smirked.  This day was getting better than he expected.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #10 on: September 05 2005, 07:02 am »
"Well look what my limo almost ran over.  Its the dweeb gang.  Shame it didn't run over you.   But where's the rest of your little friends?"

Ryou crossed his arms, pouting at Seto's words. Somehow, he'd never been able to feel scared or overcome by Seto...he had a high respect for him, yes, but then again he always respected other people.

"They probably went on by now. Yugi was running late, which means that I am too......ummm...could we have a lift to school? Please? I'll make it up to you somehow....I just can't be late again!" He begged, looking at Seto with Yugi-brand puppy dog eyes. Turning to his friend, he indicated that Yugi help out.

"Right, Yugi?"

Dragonia

« Reply #11 on: September 05 2005, 03:12 pm »
What up with Bakura now -.-' "Yeah Sure please Seto" Yugi said with his adoreable puppyeys
OH GOD, Not  "His God almighty Steo-Chaaaaan" Yami said. "OH GOD, Not  "His God almighty Steo-Chaaaaan" whe Yugi heard that he laughed. "Ha ha ha ha ha"

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #12 on: September 06 2005, 02:08 am »
Seto arched his eyebrows.  You want ME to give YOU a ride?  He smirked.  "Well, you ruined my tires of my car..ehem LIMO.  And he's laughing his head off.  And you expect me to give you a ride?  You got to be kidding.  And those eyes, what are you, 4?"  he rolled up the windows.  "Driver, continue." And the limo sped through the streets.

Dragonia

« Reply #13 on: September 06 2005, 02:20 am »
(( Ha ha good work OniiChanTouya, you rock girl :okay:  ))

"Why did we ask him in the first place?" Yugi asked. Eeeh because you all are so stupid.And your late for schoolYami said while laughing his head off. "What are you laughing at, Oh that  :dodge: " Yugi ran so fast as his leg could carry him.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #14 on: September 06 2005, 02:24 am »
Ryou stared open-mouthed as the limo sped off past him, and he sighed, crossing his arms indignantly.

"Well, really..."

Just then, he became aware that Yugi was no longer beside him, and was in fact already halfway down the street, running as fast as he could.

"Wha...Yugi! Hey, wait! Wait for me! The only reason we're late is because you....Yuuugi!"

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #15 on: September 06 2005, 02:47 am »
(( Thanks ^^))

He had finally arrived at school.  He had always loved it, he loved to show off.  As he got out of the limo, he went to the entrance of the school, but not before he saw Yugi and Bakura, red in the face and sweating come.  He smirked, and went inside.
« Last Edit: September 06 2005, 05:33 am by OniiChanTouya »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #16 on: September 11 2005, 11:51 pm »
Bakura felt like keeling over as he hurried inside the classroom, Yugi right behind him.....and right behind Yugi, the teacher, who looked to be very amused at how close the two boys had come to being late.

Groaning, Bakura sunk into his chair, letting his head sink to the desk in exhaustion. He wasn't built for running....at least, not that far and fast. Shooting a glare at Kaiba, Bakura smiled softly to himself, beginning to absently finger the Millennium Ring that hung beneath his school uniform.

Anyone watching would have sworn that for an instant, his hair stood on end and his eyes became narrowed and lined with kohl...but less than a second later, Bakura was normal once more.

Or at least, appeared to be......

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #17 on: September 12 2005, 12:02 am »
Seto smirked as he saw Bakura slump down in his chair.  Of course he had seen the glare that was given to him.  But he just chose to ignore it...for now.  Himself?  He was in his  blue trenchcoat with a black shirt underneath and black slacks.  Cool from the limo's air conditioning.  He smirked but then stopped...did Bakura just...no just imagining things because of lack of sleep.  He looked at the board and crossed his legs.

Offline ricochet

• The Silent Killer
  • Big Fan
  • [Insert Creative/Smart Talk here]
« Reply #18 on: September 16 2005, 05:52 pm »
Joey ran to the group"sorry im late guys!say isnt that Kaiba?

_______________________________________ ________
I will protect you!
_______________________________________ ________
syaoran-kun.....

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #19 on: September 17 2005, 07:10 am »
say isnt that Kaiba?  Seto turned...and smirked.  "Well if it isn't Wheeler." he sneered.