AuthorTopic: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)  (Read 65916 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)
« Reply #20 on: August 01 2005, 07:21 am »
Subaru put his ofuda-free hand in his pocket, leaning back nochalently against a tree. He knew very well that he was making a bad impression, but what did he care? As long as he had at least partial control of the situation, he didn't care what anyone thought. Making that mistake had cost too many times before.

"My name is Subaru Sumeragi." He said, beginning to fish in his pocket for a cigarette. Finally finding one, he pulled out his lighter and lit it, putting it to his mouth and inhaling.

"Does the boy have a name?" He asked, pointing a thumb at the boy who looked, if anything, even more panicky and abashed. Perhaps the boy was wondering why he only spoke to the girl...Smirking, he glanced at the kid.

"Stop fretting, kid. In the overall scheme of things, you're just a small fry when compared to her. It's only natural that I speak to her. So...name?"

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #21 on: August 01 2005, 07:25 am »
" Mou sukoshi de kizutsukeru  !" She Said in japanese ... " Watanuki-san is as important as the both of us so get a grip on reality before your attitude goes up in flames and takes a dive on you "

(( Japanese Translation : just a little more and you'll get hurt --- ( It sounded better like that )))

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #22 on: August 01 2005, 07:28 am »
A..A FRY??

Through his fast rising temper, he managed to clench his fists and restrict himself from strangleing the man.
Watching the man smoke, he saw the spirit around him grow larger. Eyes widening, he stepped back in surprise.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #23 on: August 01 2005, 07:29 am »
" Watanuki-san ? " she said " Are you alright ?"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: August 01 2005, 07:34 am »
Watanuki looked at Hori questionably. "You don't see it?"
Watching the girl shake her head, he pointed at the man. "His smoking's making them bigger.."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #25 on: August 01 2005, 07:36 am »
" ... I'm guessing ... a spirit of some sort ... " she muttered " I'm not suseptable to them ... So that probably why i cant see it ... " She looked kindly at Watanuki ... " Its alright ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #26 on: August 01 2005, 07:37 am »
Subaru sighed, and pulled out an ofuda. Muttering something under his breath, he threw the ofuda into the air, smirking as he sensed the spirits departing.

"Old forest spirits. Honestly, boy, for someone who has obviously been able to contact the spirit world for a long time, you know virtually nothing, don't you?" Subaru said scathingly, staring at Watanuki in scorn.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #27 on: August 01 2005, 07:43 am »
Hori gave a scornful look of her own ... " Leave him alone..." She said with some nastyness present within her tone ... " you really have no sence of politeness do you ?"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #28 on: August 01 2005, 07:46 am »
Watanuki frowned. "What do you mean?"
His entire life he had been chased by spirits...what could he not know about them?

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #29 on: August 01 2005, 07:47 am »
Subaru stared at the girl levelly, carelessly allowing some ash from his cigarette to blow away into the wind.

"Listen, girl, when you've been through what I have, and seen what I've seen, then maybe you'll understand why I don't particularly care about a sense of politeness." He growled, glaring at her.

Seeing her about to reply, he he cut her off with another dark comment.

"Trust me...when you live through the apocalyspe and watch your friends and loved ones die around you...then you'll know what I mean. And boy...you act so knowledgeable - but you'll never experience the spirit world fully enough to learn if you block yourself off from it."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #30 on: August 01 2005, 07:47 am »
She didnt respond to either of Subaru's comments - She knew how it felt to loose someone close to her ... someone very close ...

" We all come from different worlds here .. " she said .." There for .. our knowlage will be different from each others... what is real in one with be fantasy in another " she looked at Subaru with a slightly less hard glance

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 01 2005, 01:11 pm »
Meanwhile, in a nearby tree...

Gai awoke to the sounds of some people chatting amongst themselves. Running a quick systems diagnostic, he was relieved to see that there were no major abnormalities in his cybernetic parts. Sill, there were pressing questions on his mind: what had happened, and where was this? Figuring that speculation wouldn't help at the moment, he dropped down from his perch and approached the group.

"Excuse me, but, uh, where is this?"
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #32 on: August 01 2005, 10:06 pm »
Hori jumped as the new commer arrived ... " Midori forests .. Plane of Gaia " She smiled " Who are you ?"

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #33 on: August 02 2005, 04:04 am »
Subaru narrowed his eyes at the new arrival. Yeesh...for a quite forest, things sure get busy here.

His eyes widened as he noticed how the newcomer looked. Could he be...a....cyborg?

Outwardly, he simply rolled his eyes and took another puff of his cigarette, acting as though he couldn't care less.

"My my. Your forest sure gets a lot of visitors, Hori." He sai dryly. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Watanuki staring nervously at the new arrival, and Subaru had to fight down the strong urge to sneak up behind the nervous boy and scare him.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #34 on: August 02 2005, 04:10 am »
" actually .. I dont ... " She glared back at him " You lot are the only visitors I've had in yonks .." she said turning and smiling at The newcommer..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Shinigami Zero

• Mega Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 02 2005, 10:09 am »
(OOC: Just in case anyone isn't quite sure what Gai looks like, here's a nice fanart I found: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/RasengaNx/fanart_daimera--guy.jpg)

Gai nodded thoughtfully at the information he had managed to glean so far. Looking over at Subaru and the kid, he began to piece together his suspicions.

"Hm, I assume that the two of you were brought here as well? Oh, but I forget my manners. I'm Gai, of the Gutsy Galaxy Guard. Nice to meet you all."
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #36 on: August 02 2005, 02:53 pm »
what the hell?! a robot!?

Watanuki lept back in surprise; staring in awe at the cyborg. What the heck's wrong with this place?! The girl's okay, but a rude man and a robot appearing out of nowhere??

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #37 on: August 02 2005, 07:51 pm »
Subaru snorted at the cyborg's welcome, and looked away.

"Hn. Nice to meet you too. Now, Hori, are you going to make us stand around here all day, or are you going to tell us where we really are? This isn't just a forest, is it? We wouldn't have all ended up here if it was just an ordinary bunch of trees."

At Hori's startled face, Subaru felt a dim sense of satisfaction spread through him.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #38 on: August 02 2005, 09:58 pm »
She was indeed suprised that he had figured it out quickly ...

she gave a half grumpy sigh " Well, May as well tell you now ... There was no point untill you were all here ..."

She looked around at them all ... " I've choosen you to come and play the game with me ... " she smiled ... " seems I choose well... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #39 on: August 02 2005, 10:14 pm »
Subaru's lips curved into a sneer, and he carelessly (although making sure it was properly out first) tossed his cigarette away.

"I knew it! I was sure that I had cast my spell properly! What kind of sick game are you playing? I have duties to do as the Sakurazukamori, you know!" He snapped angrily.