AuthorTopic: [TRC] Episode 16 : Strength and Kindness  (Read 20656 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: [TRC] Episode 16 : Strength and Kindness
« Reply #20 on: July 27 2005, 03:51 am »
I've actually expected a story like this to happen either in the anime or manga. I'm just disappointed it came out as a filler...

Overall, this was a pretty entertaining episode. That's just pretty much it. It was entertaining... there is no development, (unless you want to consider those Fye and Kurogane moments, which I thought was cute as well) and practically no revelations. What you'd be missing if you miss this episode is just plain entertainment...

The Japanese 'Tsubasa' was really interesting. For a moment I thought Yui Makino (Sakura's seiyuu) might be singing. But that, I can't be sure.

Also, they seem to be calling Outo as 'Sakura country' in the preview. I'm not sure about that... maybe it's just the title. But wouldn't it be interesting if they decided not to call it Outo, but rather Sakura instead. @.@

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Garnetstar

• .:S+S forever:.
  • Light of Hope
« Reply #21 on: July 27 2005, 04:52 am »
The Japanese 'Tsubasa' was really interesting. For a moment I thought Yui Makino (Sakura's seiyuu) might be singing. But that, I can't be sure.

I also think its her who sings it, her voice sounds similar to Sakura's. Reading the lyrics too, it would make sense =)

Sakura x Syaoran is love ♥

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #22 on: July 27 2005, 05:16 am »
I liked this episode.. just reading about it makes me watch to watch it over again. ^^; What are those two characters from? Keefer and.. Charme? I'm just wondering since I know they must be from another CLAMP series unless I'm mistaken.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

warauKuro-rin

« Reply #23 on: July 27 2005, 05:43 am »
I thought it was a nice epi ^ ^The fight between Kurogane and Fai was cute, and I LOVED the Tsubasa song!~~ But, I can't wait for the next one!!

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #24 on: July 27 2005, 06:00 am »
Ditto .. I watched the episode about .... 30 times ... he he

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline KirakiraInu

• Good Fan
  • The Cat's Eye Cafe Kitties
« Reply #25 on: July 27 2005, 11:01 am »
I liked this episode. It was pretty good for a "filler" episode, although the plot was a little... fast paced and not thoroughly fleshed out. Well, I guess it was MEANT to be like that since it's a 1 episode long filler.

The animation was really good ! An I LOVED Fai's and Kurogane's fights, they were funny  :D (I'm including the fights where they WEREN'T fighting each other too)

At the beginning, I really thought Keefer was an another world Syaoran!!!! I mean, they have the same face and basically the same hairstyle, only Keefers hair was longer and his eyes ar a different color.

I can't wait for Outo! *sings* Big puppy! Little puppy! Big Kitty! Little Kitty!!!!!  :haha:
They say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom, and the forther you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you'll become as a result - Hiyono Yuizaki (Spiral-suiri no kizuna)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #26 on: July 27 2005, 02:27 pm »
It was interesting. I liked the Syaoran look-alike. XD

Offline Ellie

• Hey, what can I say? I'm a KuroFai fan! ^_^
« Reply #27 on: July 28 2005, 07:24 am »
I liked this episode.. just reading about it makes me watch to watch it over again. ^^; What are those two characters from? Keefer and.. Charme? I'm just wondering since I know they must be from another CLAMP series unless I'm mistaken.

I think those two are original, because, going through the characters in other CLAMP manga, they don't seem to be anywhere.  Also, I think Keefer is suppose to be a character that looks close to Syaoran.
"...I'm also pretty sure that he and Fai aren't going to go skipping off together into the sunset at the end of the manga, either. I think it's possible that they may end up... together... somewhere... but I don't think there'll be any wedding dresses involved. Tragically. I bet CLAMP would draw a really nice wedding dress for Fai, too, with those embroidered flower things all over it... gaaaaaaahhhh... [ *drooling* ]..."
---Black and White  http://duskglass.com/blueskies/atlantis.php

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #28 on: July 28 2005, 07:28 am »
Yup, they're original, I'm sure of it.

In my opinion, the episode was sweet and quite good. However, I wish they'd stop deviating from the manga so much. Like, (off topic) giving Sakura all these powers other than the simple power of her open heart.

This episode was a nice feature, but it shouldn't have been there.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #29 on: July 28 2005, 08:28 am »
I also think its her who sings it, her voice sounds similar to Sakura's. Reading the lyrics too, it would make sense =)

i thought so too!

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #30 on: July 28 2005, 08:39 am »
And before I forget...the fights between Kuro and Fai were awesome! For me, it made a basically plotless (in overall scheme of things) episode worth watching!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #31 on: July 28 2005, 12:39 pm »
I think those two are original, because, going through the characters in other CLAMP manga, they don't seem to be anywhere. Also, I think Keefer is suppose to be a character that looks close to Syaoran.

Really? Oh, okay.. nn;
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #32 on: July 28 2005, 05:18 pm »
This Episode  was a really good filler but too short to have a real story.
But I also think that the fight between Fye and Kuro-wan was really cool and I like how Syaoran looks like at this time!!! *kawaii*
I like it but I can't wait until Outo Country!!!! WAIIIII
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline cooldragon26

« Reply #33 on: July 29 2005, 04:12 pm »
This Episode  was a really good filler but too short to have a real story.
Yup I agree there...and o yeah...Syaoran is really kawaii here and the fight between Fai and Kuropon is really funny!! :laughing4:... :okay: :okay: :noteworthy: hehehe...I'm just new here but I hope I'm welcome here :wave:
« Last Edit: July 29 2005, 04:50 pm by cooldragon26 »

Syaoran and Sakura

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #34 on: July 29 2005, 05:04 pm »
And before I forget...the fights between Kuro and Fai were awesome! For me, it made a basically plotless (in overall scheme of things) episode worth watching!

Oh yeah!!
Kuro-chan and Fai made this episode awesome!
Finally we get to see some real interaction!  :lol:

Offline Ellie

• Hey, what can I say? I'm a KuroFai fan! ^_^
« Reply #35 on: July 31 2005, 09:14 am »
Pointless maybe, but it's like the difference between Yuko's 'glows' in episode 2 (from gold to pink to red to pink again), it's detail that can help or distroy reputation of companies.  I guess if they left out all of those moments between Kurogane and Fai, they might end up with very upset fans who like the comedy and hinting.  Not everyone is here just to talk about S+S.

Ignore me, ok?
"...I'm also pretty sure that he and Fai aren't going to go skipping off together into the sunset at the end of the manga, either. I think it's possible that they may end up... together... somewhere... but I don't think there'll be any wedding dresses involved. Tragically. I bet CLAMP would draw a really nice wedding dress for Fai, too, with those embroidered flower things all over it... gaaaaaaahhhh... [ *drooling* ]..."
---Black and White  http://duskglass.com/blueskies/atlantis.php

Offline aLie-ChAn

• New Fan
  • LiFe iZ jUzT a RolleR cOasTeR..u Juz GottA RiDe iT
« Reply #36 on: August 01 2005, 06:53 pm »
well yea, overall da eppy waz HOT!! ^0^ *luved da animation* XD
~ WhereveR U ArE , WuteveR U Do, JuZ RemembeR , I WilL Be AlwayZ ThinkinG oF U....~