AuthorTopic: ~[CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories  (Read 46118 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories
« Reply #80 on: July 24 2005, 12:14 pm »
"Hello, once again, Syaoran." Fai smiled. "Come in, for we have a lot to talk about, many important things to discuss. I have a job for you. A job you can't refuse. You won't refuse now will you, Syaoran?" The wizard's blue eyes narrowed as he looked down at the boy and slowly advanced towards him.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #81 on: July 24 2005, 12:25 pm »
As Syaoran approached Fai, he suddenly jerked from subconsciousness. He saw who he was moving toward to. "You're...that wizard!"

Remember...I'm a friend..
I have a job for you. A job you can't refuse. You won't refuse now will you, Syaoran?

"A-a job?" He looked into the wizard's gleaming blue eyes, slipping back into the mage's grasp. "Ano...what sort of job is it?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #82 on: July 24 2005, 12:51 pm »
The wizard watched, amused, as the boy begin to wake slowly from his spell.
Good, this will be even more fun if you know exactly what
you're doing.......and remember.

The wizard grasped Syaoran's wrist and opened the boy's hand, dropping in a small container filled with a purple sand.
"This is your job, Syaoran. I want you to take these little grains of magic and put them in your uncle's food, in the bento that you bring him everyday.
You'll make his lunch as usual, adding this." Then looking into the boy's large, brown eyes, the wizard continued, "It won't hurt him, Syaoran, only make him sleep. Sleep long enough for me to do something I need to do." Fai stared down at the boy, "You'll do as I ask, ne?"
« Last Edit: July 24 2005, 01:04 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #83 on: July 24 2005, 01:01 pm »
Syaoran's eyes widened. He wants me to poison uncle?
"NO!" He thrust the container back, pushing the wizard away from him.

"I can't do it! I won't do it!" He glared at Fai, breathing deeply.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #84 on: July 24 2005, 01:13 pm »
"Ah, now, now. Remember the package, Syaoran? Think hard now." Fai smiled, moving slowly towards him. "The package you so willingly took from the castle. Took from the King, Syaoran, and hid in your uncle's home?"

Fai had backed the boy up against the stone wall, just as a certain ninja had done to him only earlier that very day. The wizard gazed down at the boy, and grinned wolfishly, "Want to know what's in that package you stole from our King and hid in your uncle's home? You want to know just why you can't refuse anything I ask?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #85 on: July 24 2005, 01:20 pm »
"P-package? What do you mean?" Syaoran leaned onto the wall. Suddenly,  it came back to him. What had happened last night. The strange black creature leading him here, and....the package he had hidden under his bed.
"...What have I done? What's inside the package?" he looked up at the grinning wizard; a frightened look flashing in his brown eyes.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #86 on: July 24 2005, 01:59 pm »
The blonde wizard laughed, "Ah, so you do remember."

He moved in on the boy, bringing his face down to Syaoran's level.
"A book, Syaoran. That's what you took from the castle and so willingly hid in your uncle's home, a simple book." The wizard paused staring into the boy's large, brown eyes. "But even that's not so simple, is it, Syaoran? I can see beyond your confused expression. I can see this is one boy who knows just how valuable one little book could be. Especially if it belongs to the King of a country, if it's the King's own personal book filled with the King's own written words, plans, laws, and secrets. Secrets of the Kingdom, Syaoran."

Fai put his face close to the boy's and whispered, "What do you think would happen to a man, a man like your uncle, found to have stolen such a book?"

The wizard paused, and was greatly amused by the expression of understanding creeping across the young boy's features. "Ah, I see from your face that you know very well the answer to Fai's question." He narrowed his eyes, and staring into boy's face, stated simply,  "He'd be a traitor, wouldn't he, Syaoran?"

Not stepping back, but moving even closer in, pinning the boy against the wall, and having no intentions of letting the boy go just yet, Fai once again asked, "What do you say, Syaoran, you'll do the job, ne?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #87 on: July 24 2005, 02:12 pm »
Syaoran gazed up at the him, feeling the wizard's soft breathing on his face. This man wants to get rid of uncle!
An spark of anger lit up inside him. "NO!!"
He punched the mage, quickly trying to find an exit as the Fai backed away.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infini
« Reply #88 on: July 24 2005, 04:43 pm »
The woman appears in Kurogane's eyes.

"Now now. No need to be hostile."

Yuko now reveals a scene.

"See this? Fai is attempting to push Syaoran in killing his uncle. I'm sure you already feel that wizard is a nasty fellow don't you?"

Naive fools...

"If you don't hurry, you might regret it in your eternity."

Why am I helping this person?

Somehow, it's a good thing.

The woman disappears.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #89 on: July 24 2005, 05:38 pm »
Being caught off guard by the ninja had surprised and angered the blonde wizard, being caught off guard by the boy had shocked and enraged him.

The boy was strong but the wizard was quick. Within seconds Fai had the boy pinned to the ground.
"I hate violence," The mage frowned, from atop the boy. "Would you have me go in to the King's chambers this very moment and tell my dear Ashura-ou all about how his most trusted ninja is a traitor? Perhaps you'd enjoy watching as the King's guards take your uncle away?"

Fai smiled at the boy's expression, pulling the stone once again from his pocket and holding it out in front of the boy's so innocent, brown eyes.
"Oh, I think you'll do what I say, Syaoran." And beginning to swing the stone back and forth, forcing the boy to look, "I think you'll do exactly as I say."

When the wizard finished, once again, giving the boy his instructions as to exactly what to do with the purple powder, he grasped the boy's chin with his fingers, lifting it so that the boy was forced to look into the wizard's wide, blue eyes.

"Should've listened to your uncle, Kurogane, Syaoran. Never talk to strangers."
Then Fai smiled, a cold, slow smile before letting the boy go.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #90 on: July 25 2005, 01:57 am »
No...I can't look at the stone..

He tried to shut his eyes, but the temptation forced them back open.  I think you'll do what I say, Syaoran.
No..NO!

No matter how hard he struggled, the wizard's words soon enveloped his thoughts. Giving a shudder, his eyes widened and turned blank.

take these...put them in your uncle's food, in the bento that you bring him everyday

Getting up to his feet, he held the glass container and stared at the wizard. A spark of anger and fear appeared in his eyes before he turned around to leave..

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #91 on: July 25 2005, 11:46 am »
The blonde wizard watched the boy's eyes flash between fear and rage, and for once, doubt began to creep into his thoughts.
Would the boy do it?
Have I underestimated the will of one so young?

But he pushed those thoughts away and put his belief in the magic.
After all, I own the King.....
Owning the boy should be easy.
And once that ninja is out of the way......

As the boy left, the mage pulled out a large bottle of sake and began to drink and laugh.....
Watching from his window, he saw the boy running home from the castle, and began to laugh harder.
And what if the boy doesn't do it?
What then?

Fai didn't seem to take his random doubts seriously as he downed the bottle of sake and began to make plans for his dear Ashura-ou....
« Last Edit: July 25 2005, 03:18 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #92 on: July 26 2005, 06:45 am »
Kurogane got up and grabbed his sword, unconsciously clutching it so tight his knuckles went white. He didn't know who or what the mysterious voice was, but the scene he saw enraged him. He left the room, running straight into .... Syaoran.

He grabbed the teenager, shaking him a little. "I told you to stay away from that wizard! You were there again, weren't you?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #93 on: July 26 2005, 06:53 am »
Syaoran remained in trance as he ran back...until he was shaken awake by Kurogane.

I told you to stay away from that wizard! You were there again, weren't you?

Syaoran clutched the container tightly in his hand. What should I say?
He broke through the moment of silence, staring at Kurogane's red eyes. "....yes."
« Last Edit: July 26 2005, 07:07 am by Okamirei »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #94 on: July 26 2005, 07:24 am »
Kurogane clenched his fist. He knew the boy probably hadn't been there of his own will. It was that wizard. I'll kill him...

He faced Syaoran again. "He said something weird today. About something hidden in this house. Where did you put that?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #95 on: July 26 2005, 07:30 am »
"It's---"
He heard a whisper in his ear. I don't think so....

He shook his head. "...I don't know."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #96 on: July 26 2005, 12:43 pm »
Kurogane sighed, frustrated, but relaxing some. "Dammit... I knew it, it's some kind of spell."

He looked out the window toward the castle, where the sun was already rising. It was already time for him to be awake and standing guard by the King. But he had business to do first. He turned to Syaoran. "Look, I don't want you to leave the house at all. Stay here. No lunch today, got it?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #97 on: July 26 2005, 12:54 pm »
"But...but..." stuttered Syaoran.His grip on the container tightened.

The purple sand, ne?remember..... put them in your uncle's food, in the bento that you bring him everyday

NO! He covered his ears; trying to envelope the sound. What is this voice??

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #98 on: July 26 2005, 01:10 pm »
Kurogane paused, thinking the kid was just being worried about him not getting a lunch, and not really understanding what he was doing. "Well, fetch me some bread or something now if it's that big of deal. I just don't want you anywhere near that wizard again. Ever." His eyes narrowed as he gripped his sword. "And I'm gonna do something about that today."

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #99 on: July 26 2005, 01:26 pm »
"Yes, uncle!" Syaoran ran into the village, grabbing a large bun and dashing back to Kurogane.
Suddenly, he stopped.
The purple sand, Syaoran...
Unconsciously, he opened the container, slipping the sand inside the bread; concealing it to look as if the sand wasn't there.

He handed it to Kurogane. "Here, Hakufu. "