AuthorTopic: ~[CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories  (Read 46192 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories
« Reply #60 on: July 22 2005, 06:24 am »
The blonde wizard didn't have to wait long before he sensed the ninja approaching his quarters.
He walked near to the door, ready to peer out as the man approached, when suddenly the heavy door flew open with such speed and force, the mage had to jump back or risk being knocked to the ground.

The wizard's blue eyes narrowed as he stared at the large man in black who stood before him, and he moved forward once again, in an attempt to block the ninja from setting foot inside his room.
How dare he..........

Putting on a fake, unaffected smile, the wizard spoke, "Good evening, Kurogane-san." Fai bowed slightly, riskily taking his eyes off the ninja.
"Why Kurogane-san, you look distressed," The wizard said sacastically, amused concern shining in his wide, blue eyes.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infini
« Reply #61 on: July 22 2005, 11:19 am »
Kurogane caught the malice in the wizard's eyes just before he covered it with a smile and fake politeness.

You can't fool me.
I know what you really are.

He shoved past the blonde and into the room, grabbing his collar and slamming him into the wall as he did. Putting his face level with the wizard's, he glared threateningly. "Whatever you're up to, you're not going to get away with it. And you're going to tell me right now what you did to my nephew!"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #62 on: July 22 2005, 11:30 am »
Take this package...hide it in your uncle's house.... Hide it well.....

Syaoran's eyes snapped open; panting. Was it just a bad dream? Lying still on his bed, he tried to recall last night's events. But his mind remained blank. There was nothing he could remember.

Sitting up, he peered outside the window and saw the sun slowly set. It's evening already??
He jolted out of bed; rushing over to meet his uncle. Hakufu must be fuming by now!

Reaching the castle's front door, he saw Kurogane missing from his usual place. Hakufu?

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #63 on: July 22 2005, 11:35 am »
The ninja's reaction had momentarily startled the mage. He hadn't expected to see the man in such a rage, so out of control.

Fai gasped as he was violently thrown against the wall, wincing in pain as his blonde head struck the hard stone.
The wizard blinked slowly, trying to clear his vision, and was greated by the ninja's face just centimeters from his own and wearing an expression, the wizard believed to be, pure rage.

"Mistake number one, Kurogane, never attack those who hold power over your future." Then in a sly whisper, the mage questioned him, "Just what was your nephew doing in the castle last night? And just what did he take from our King to hide in your very own home?" The wizard, still pressed against the hard wall, smiled at the ninja's changing expression.

"Don't tell me you raised a thief, Kurogane-san?" The mage whispered, staring into the ninja's fury filled eyes. "A thief that would steal from the
very King his uncle is sworn to protect? And can you tell me what would happen if the King were to find out the thing he could be looking for frantically, at this very moment, is in his most trusted ninja's own home?"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #64 on: July 22 2005, 11:52 am »
Kurogane's grip on the wizard loosened, caught off-guard by his words. After a few moments he regained his control, keeping Fai firmly pinned to the wall. When he spoke next, his voice was calmer, but just as forceful. "What the hell are you talking about? What did you put in my house?!" He recalled the trail made last night between the castle and his own home.

Power over his future - What was that supposed to mean? The wizard may think he was smart, but he wasn't going to get away with this, Kurogane wanted to make sure of that.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #65 on: July 22 2005, 12:15 pm »
"I'm talking about your nephew and thievery," The wizard answered in a low, whispered voice, "And I put nothing in your house, Kurogane-san.
That was all your own nephew's doing." The wizard's head still pounded and he wanted the ninja out of his room and away from him as fast as possible, but he managed to smile up at the man that held him pinned to the wall.
"Perhaps you should ask the boy............Syaoran?"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #66 on: July 22 2005, 01:53 pm »
Kurogane dropped his hand from the wizard's throat, but moved it immediately to rest on the hilt of his sword, and he didn't step back just yet. His eyes narrowed at the man in front of him. "My nephew is no thief," he stated firmly. "And if he was, how would you know so much about it?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #67 on: July 22 2005, 02:40 pm »
"I only know what I see, Kurogane-san, and being a wizard, I see quite far."

Fai glanced down at the ninja's hand still resting on the hilt of his sword,
You wouldn't dare..............
then looked up impatiently.
"Just what did you come here for anyway? Ah...I suppose our good King sent you to fetch me, correct?" Before the ninja could answer, the wizard continued.
"I think you should get back to our King now, don't you? Perhaps you can console him tonight?" Fai asked, grinning up at the ninja. "Perhaps you can give Ashura-ou just what he needs........for I'm just not able to be there for our King tonight."
Then narrowing his eyes at the other man, "I seem to have developed a pounding
headache."
The wizard pushed past the ninja and moved toward the door.
"You'll tell Ashura for me, won't you?" He grinned picturing the look on the King's face when the ninja told him he wouldn't be coming, that he had in fact, failed to bring Fai to him.

"I think I'll get a little air," Fai glanced back at the ninja, as he walked out. "Perhaps you should do the same, Kurogane, you suddenly look a little pale, and I have the feeling you are going to have a long night."

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #68 on: July 22 2005, 03:36 pm »
Back at Yuko's house.

She starts smoking again after her brush with Fai.

"Somehow that person gets a bit more weirder by the time."

Something like that...

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #69 on: July 23 2005, 01:03 am »
Kurogane watched the blonde move away with disdain. Suddenly he wanted to get out of this place, the "wizard's lair" as it would seem, as soon as he could. There was just something discomfiting about the place. With a "humph" to show he wasn't fazed, he strode through the door past the wizard. "The King would be better off without scum like you anyway, so I'm sure no harm can be done with your absence."

As much as he may have wanted to slice the wizard to bits, it wouldn't be wise. Yet, anyway. Approaching the King's quarters, he noticed an unexpected figure in the hallway. Syaoran! He'd all but forgotten about lunch, but he had more important questions to ask the boy.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #70 on: July 23 2005, 01:57 am »
Syaoran paced around in the castle. Where could uncle be? He must be mad that I've forgotten his lunch...

Suddenly , he heard someone calling his name. Looking up, he saw Kurogane coming toward him. "Uncle!"
Running up to him, he saw the fierce glare on his face. "Gomen ne! I've overslept!"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #71 on: July 23 2005, 05:11 am »
"Never mind that!" Kurogane grabbed ahold of Syaoran's shoulder. "What exactly were you doing last night? I know you were gone." He gave the boy a look that said "tell the truth", even if he did trust him a whole lot more than that wizard.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #72 on: July 23 2005, 09:39 am »
"I...I don't remember" replied Syaoran, his brown eyes looking straight up at Kurogane. "Everything blank...I don't remember a thing from yesterday when I woke up."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #73 on: July 23 2005, 12:49 pm »
Fai waited until the ninja was out of sight before shutting the door to his room and leaning against the other side.
His eyes narrowed as a rare frown spread across his face.
The man's attack had caught him off guard, the fact that he had dared to touch the wizard, dared to lay a hand on him....

Feeling the tender knot that had risen on the back of his blonde head, he calmed himself with thoughts of revenge.
All in due time, Kurogane-san, you will regret what you've done........

Suddenly sensing the boy, Fai walked over to the window just in time to see the young, brown haired boy running up to the castle carrying his uncle's bento.

Ah......the boy.
Perhaps my revenge shall be with you......
Perhaps tonight.

The little, black creature bounced up onto his master's shoulder, smiling.
"Yes, Mokona, perhaps Fai will make Syaoran pay for his uncle's foolishness..."
He smiled, and feeling a bit better about the whole situation, prepared for the night when the boy would once again be his puppet..
« Last Edit: July 23 2005, 01:39 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #74 on: July 23 2005, 03:14 pm »
Kurogane frowned deeply at his nephew's answer. "You were gone for hours. You had to remember something. Anyway, when was the last time you talked to that damn wizard?"

Syaoran didn't seem to be lying, but still... no, he was not going to give in to that wizard's tales. The man was up to something, and Kurogane wished he knew exactly what. He just knew that wizard was dangerous...

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #75 on: July 23 2005, 08:44 pm »
There, Kurogane hears a voice.

A puzzled individual? Somehow you just want to know what that wizard is up to...

Maybe, I may be able to leak something...

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #76 on: July 24 2005, 02:39 am »
Syaoran shook his head. "I don't remember.."
There was nothing he could do. No matter how hard he tried, his mind remained blank.
As if had been modified by a spell....

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #77 on: July 24 2005, 07:48 am »
Perhaps if Fai hadn't been so wrapped up in the plotting of revenge, so stunned at the ninja's rage, and so overly confident, he would have sensed the whisper  in the castle, the witch's spirit, whom he should have perhaps feared.
For she was crafty and knew his secrets before he planned them, and so perhaps now, did the ninja.............

As night fell in the Land of Celes, a King fell into a drunken, restless sleep without his wizard to comfort him, a young boy lay sleeping soundly in his bed, and a wizard plotting revenge, began to call to him......once again.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #78 on: July 24 2005, 08:03 am »
Someone was calling him...reaching for him...

Syaoran...come to me....

Syaoran opened his eyes, his mind encaptured in the wizard's grasp. Silently getting up, he slipped out through the window; careful not to disturb the snoring Kurogane.

Syaoran....I'm waiting....

His brown eyes remained blank as he wandered into the forest, past the hallways, reaching the wizard's secret entrance. Stepping inside, he bowed to the wizard.
"I'm here..." he muttered monotonously

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #79 on: July 24 2005, 09:14 am »
He had to be crazy, if he was hearing voices in his head, without another person in sight. Yeah. Definitely crazy. Or else it was another of that wizard's tricks. But... the voice seemed to be offering to help.

There it was again...

He sat up in bed. "Who are you?" he spoke warily to the empty darkness. "You know what that wizard is planning?"