AuthorTopic: ~[CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories  (Read 46140 times)

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infini
« Reply #40 on: July 20 2005, 09:15 am »
Sadako was in some elegant room with the white creature resting on her shoulder. "Master," she spoke elegantly as she looked around, searching for her king. Only to find that he is nowhere to be found.

"Mokona, try and find the king," Sadako instructed her pet, who went and searched for Ashura. The teller's crimson eyes gazed at her crystal ball, which she took out of her violet pouch. "I see... darkness," she whispered in a low tone. She saw the white Mokona jump to her shoulders, shaking its head.

"No such luck," Sadako said as she saw Mokona's sad expression. "No matter. I see someone approaching ahead," she spoke while rubbing her crystal sphere.

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories
« Reply #41 on: July 20 2005, 11:09 am »
Ah......the boy was coming........
the small black creature leading the way..
How easy you are...........Syaoran......

Fai knew the risk he was taking having the boy come to his own very quarters in the castle, in the middle of the night, but felt there was really no other choice, no other place where he wouldn't be seen.

The black Mokona led the boy to the back of the castle, through the ancient passageways, until he reached the door leading from the dark tunnel to the wizard's room.

Fai pulled open the door, revealing the boy, dazed and out of breath.

It's....it's you!

"Welcome Syaoran," the wizard smiled. "Don't be afraid, I rarely ever bite."
And with that, Syaoran walked in.

"Young boys like tricks, ne?"  Fai asked the boy. "Want to see a trick?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: July 20 2005, 11:16 am »
Syaoran observed the wizard, turning suspicious. rarely ever bite?
He remembered his uncle telling him not to talk to strangers. But this man wasn't a stranger...was he?
"Just.....who are you?"

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #43 on: July 20 2005, 11:28 am »
"Why that's a really good question, Syaoran-kun," the wizard smiled. "I'd like to think I'm a friend."

Undaunted by the boy's slightly confused response to the question, Fai pulled out a small glass egg.
"Here, hold this," Fai handed the egg to the boy, grinning mischiviously, as if they shared a secret.

As soon as the egg touched the boy's hands, the glass began to shimmer and transform.
In seconds, the egg disappeared and a beautiful white bird appeared in Syaoran's hands.
Seeing the boy's amazed expression, the wizard laughed, "Nice trick, ne?"
Then whispering slyly, "Want to see more?"

Ah........how easy this will be.......

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #44 on: July 20 2005, 11:33 am »
Awed by the magic, Syaoran gasped.
Want to see more?
He paused, then shook his head. "I'm sorry...I'd like to, but I must go."
He turned around toward the exit, yet there was none.
"...Mister?"
It was then when he saw the hungry expression on Fai's face.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #45 on: July 20 2005, 11:44 am »
"Mister?  Ah, come now, Syaoran-kun, I've known your uncle Kurogane-san for so very long now. You and I are friends.........call me Fai."

Then looking into the boy's eyes and smiling kindly, "You're very proud of your uncle, aren't you....Syaoran? What would you say if I told you I know a way to really help your uncle? A way to make him the King's favourite ninja and perhaps a hero in the Land of Celes? What would you say to that, Syaoran?" Fai whispered to the boy. "And you can help. You can help your uncle to be the most looked up to ninja in the land! And it's quite easy really........would you like to know how?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #46 on: July 20 2005, 11:50 am »
Syaoran pondered. Uncle really did want to be the best ninja of the land. But could he trst this man? This stranger?
A few moments later, he nodded. Looking into the wizard's mysterious face.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #47 on: July 20 2005, 12:13 pm »
"You like birds, don't you?" Without waiting for the boy's response, Fai continued. "Someone you love dearly loves birds. Perhaps the person most special to you?" He asked, eyes wide. "In any case, take a look at this!"

The wizard pulled out a large round stone attached to a long piece of purple fabric.
"Take a look, Syaoran.....look closely........" Fai whispered, as he began to slowly swing the stone back and forth in front of the boy's wide, brown eyes. "See the birds Syaoran?" He asked soothingly...........hypnotically.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: July 20 2005, 12:38 pm »
Take a look, Syaoran.....look closely........
Syaoran gazed at the swinging object. Slowly, Surely, his expression turned blank; hypnotized by the mage.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #49 on: July 20 2005, 01:02 pm »
As the boy's beautiful, innocent eyes began to go blank........the wizard began to whisper..

"I have a package for you Syaoran, and it's very very important in regard to your uncle's future, your uncle Kurogane's future as a hero......"

The boy didn't respond, but the wizard knew he heard him nonetheless, would obey him.

"Take this package, Syaoran, and hide it in your uncle's house. Hide it well, so that your uncle won't come across it, for he's too proud a man to do anything for his own gain in regards to the King. But, we'll help him, won't we, Syaoran......"
The mage smiled and continued. "Hide it well, and when the time is right, your uncle will be a Hero, a Hero in the Land of Celes and known forever as the one who saved the King."
The blonde wizard paused, letting it all sink in, then told the boy, "You will go home, hide this package, go to bed, and awake the next morning.............remembering nothing. Remembering nothing except how now we are confidants.....and I am to be trusted."

The wizard closed his hand over the stone that still swung before the young boy's eyes, stopping it suddenly.
"Syaoran?" He asked, putting the brown box in the boy's hands. "You'll also come back tomorrow night......you'll remember the way. You'll come directly here, after midnight, because we are friends, and you can trust me, ne?" He once again ruffled the boy's brown hair.....smiling at how the young boy looked up at him, and the door appeared once again.

"Oh, and Syaoran," Fai smiled. "Be careful on your way home, don't talk to strangers."

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: July 20 2005, 01:19 pm »
Syaoran stood silently, mesmerized by the wizard.

Take this package...hide it in your uncle's house.... Hide it well.....
....I am to be trusted

The words sunk into his captured mind. There was no way he could stop them.

You'll also come back tomorrow night.....You'll come directly here, after midnight

Taking the box suppressed in his hands, he nodded; his expression still blank.
He turned toward the exit and slipped through, strolling back into the darkness outside.

Take this package...hide it in your uncle's house.... Hide it well.....

Reaching his house, he hid the box beneath a wooden door under his bed, where he secretly kept his books. Then, slipping into unconsiousness, he collapsed onto the floor beside his bed.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #51 on: July 20 2005, 03:06 pm »
Syaoran's path led straight to the castle - the boy (or whoever had been in the woods tonight) certainly hadn't been very careful about concealing his trail in the underbrush. Kurogane felt his suspicions growing even stronger the closer he drew. That wizard had something to do with this. He had no proof but he just knew. Then the trail was gone, as if he'd disappeared through the stone wall in front of him. Like... a secret door or something. But a thorough search of the wall and the surrounding area turned up nothing, and only left the ninja cursing and frustrated. Bewitched, I bet...

With a loud curse, he whacked at a nearby tree branch with his sword in anger, and stormed back through the forest. Reaching the road, he considered marching straight through the front doors of the castle and demanding... demanding what? He still had no idea what had happened or where his nephew was. That was when he noticed more footprints. Smaller footprints than his own, leading back to the village. He ran the entire way back.

"Syaoran!!" The boy was lying on the floor, unmoving. Kurogane rolled him over to find he was still alive, and unconscious. He shook the boy's shoulders anxiously. "Syaoran!"

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #52 on: July 20 2005, 03:10 pm »
(Syaokura: I'm using the white version, but it's different from yours.)

There behind Fai...

"I wonder about your resolve. Can you possibly do what you're thinking?"

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #53 on: July 20 2005, 03:55 pm »
From a high window in the castle, Fai watched the young boy leave from the back way, running through the grounds, clutching the box tightly under his arm.
A short while later, a larger figure approached the castle.....
A man........

The wizard's eyes narrowed.
That ninja............Kurogane..
Ah, but you're much too late.......Kuro-chan....
for your nephew is sealing your fate at this very moment..
And once you're banished from the Kingdom and away from Ashura-ou,
I'll be one step closer..

Fai giggled, stroking the little, black creature that hopped up onto his shoulder.
Then watching the ninja's frustrated outburst below, he began to laugh uncontrollably.....
Tears sprang to the wizard's bright, blue eyes, and he wiped them away with the sleave of his long cloak, as he watched the ninja go back the way he had come.

Suddenly as if from nowhere and everywhere....... Fai heard a voice ring in his head. A woman's voice?

"I wonder about your resolve. Can you possibly do what you're thinking?"

Eyes narrowed, the wizard whirled around, trying to see who was there.
But his room was empty..................still the voice rang in his ears.
Almost as if I had a conscious.................

Shaken, but still confident and unwavering in his plan, the wizard spoke to his little pet. "Tomorrow's another day, my little friend. We'd better get some rest and be on our guard, for our ninja, Kurogane, is sure to be in a nasty mood."

Fai looked around once more, still disturbed by the voice he was sure he'd heard......the presence.....he'd felt, but confidence won out and he went to rest, for he had plans..........and no one would stop him..........

Catch me.............Catch me if you can.................

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #54 on: July 21 2005, 04:55 am »
Sadako, hiding her identity with her black cloak wrapped around her, walked upstairs in the castle. White Mokona hid himself inside his mistress's violet bag. The fortune teller silently opened the door, only to see a few candles lightly up the room - barely, and not enough.

"You," the woman whispered as her fingers grasped the doorknob. "It has been a while, hasn't it?" She asked, referring to the shadowy figure in front of her.

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: July 21 2005, 11:30 am »
Syaoran! Syaoran!
someone was calling him...shaking him awake.
Syaoran groaned, shaking his head.  Urgh...
Opening his eyes, he saw the blurred image of Kurogane.
"U-uncle?"
« Last Edit: July 21 2005, 01:02 pm by Okamirei »

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: July 21 2005, 02:52 pm »
Kurogane sighed with a restrained bit of relief. Picking up the boy under his shoulders, he deposited him back in the bed and pulled the blankets over him. "Never mind, kid. Go back to sleep." It could wait until the morning.

He managed to sleep only a few hours. By the time the sun had just risen, he had already dressed and fixed his faithful sword at his side. Syaoran was still fast asleep, so he didn't disturb him. He left, a little reluctant to leave the cottage behind, but he knew his target was ahead of him, inside the castle. Kurogane strode toward the King's room, keeping a close watch for a certain wily wizard...

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: July 21 2005, 03:29 pm »
Fai stood in the dark tunnels once again, eyes looking in on the agitated, Ashura-ou. For today the King's wizard was three hours late, and perhaps wouldn't show at all, leaving the King with a desperate feeling he didn't like. Ashura had to talk with the wizard.......needed to discuss things that only he would understand, that only Fai could be trusted with.

Fai smiled as he watched the King pace nervously, impatiently.
"I feel kind of mischivious today, Mokona," He said patting the little creature. "Let's make our good King wait, let's make him realise just how much he truly needs his wizard, Fai."
And I should ready things for later, for when the boy comes ...........

The blonde wizard laughed as he walked slowly back through the cool tunnels to his room, knowing full well that the King was near his breaking point of the evening...........waiting for his wizard....
His saviour..........for what only I can give him....

He knew it was only a matter of time before Ashura-ou sent his ninja, Kurogane to fetch the wizard for him.    Ah, such shameless need......

He had purposely stayed away from the ninja during the day, not out of fear, but because he knew the ninja......Kurogane would be looking for him...
And I am such a hard man to catch, you'll soon find out.......
Perhaps he should've been afraid to come face to face with the ninja after the night before, but after all, he held the King in one hand, the checkmate in the other.

That ninja can't touch me.......wouldn't dare.....

Fat sat grinning, waiting for the ninja to arrive at his door, for......the servant to fetch him, knowing how much the ninja hated to set foot anywhere near the wizard's quarters.

The Ninja......the King.......the Boy........what a popular man I am......ne?

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #58 on: July 21 2005, 06:50 pm »
Mokona seems to be puzzled at Yuko.

Meanwhile, she simply looks at Fai, grinning about his predicament.

"He surely is in a favorable position. I wonder if that's going to last long. This I've got to see!"

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #59 on: July 22 2005, 04:28 am »
Kurogane got the distinct feeling the wizard was avoiding him. He always was there, hovering around the King with his fake smile, and the moment Kurogane actually wanted to run into him, he was nowhere in sight.

The King was getting restless, too. He was pacing the floor again, needing to consult the wizard on some semi-important political stuff or some other issues Kurogane never bothered himself with. He was a ninja, and his one and only goal was to protect and serve the King. Though there were times he wished his King weren't so naive and blind.

"Fai is late." The King had called him to his presence, obviously upset that his trusted wizard had not appeared. "Kurogane, I want you to fetch him at once."

What was he, a dog? He'd sworn a vow to die protecting his King all for this?

"I can have a servant call for one of your advisors, who are already waiting - "

"I need Fai. I need you to fetch him, Kurogane, I don't trust anyone else. I'm worried that he hasn't appeared yet."

Kurogane turned and marched from the room without even a bow, which might have meant death if he wasn't the kingdom's highest ninja, but Ashura let it pass, or else he was too caught up in missing his trusted wizard to notice. Kurogane's lip curled as he walked the hallways. Sure, I'll fetch him. But I certainly won't guarantee the condition I deliver him in.

He liked to avoid the wizard's quarters whenever at all possible - just the thought of being near the thin blonde man irritated him (and today was no different). But he also had a few things to discuss with the wizard before delivering him the King. Without even bothering to knock, he flung the door open to find Fai waiting inside.