AuthorTopic: ~[CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories  (Read 46130 times)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories
« Reply #100 on: July 26 2005, 01:39 pm »
As the sun began to rise in the Country of Celes, a wizard began to doubt.
A feeling of unease began to creep through his body, as if he'd forgotten something important...or someone?
By the time the sun rose in the sky, he'd drank many bottles of sake and gone over his plans repeatedly in his head.

Perhaps too much sake and a lack of sleep?
No, there was something......something he couldn't he couldn't put his finger on...something...not quite right......

Fai sat on the floor, placing a wide, stone bowl filled with water down in front of him. The wizard swirled the water once with his finger and looked deep inside....

A Woman?
A woman with long, dark hair and a wry smile.......
The Witch!

That was the voice he had heard, the voice of the witch.
And now the ninja knows......

Fai's eyes grew wide with uncertainty as he looked away from the water.
NO!
Feelings of doubt and fear made him angry, and in an uncharacteristic fit of rage, he kicked the bowl across the room, shattering it against the wall and sending pieces of jagged stone flying.

"Pu?" cried the small, black creature, hopping over to him.
Fai picked up the creature and stroked it's fur gently.
"Gomen ne, Mokona," the wizard whispered, walking to the window.
"Something's about to happen, and Fai's running out of time."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #101 on: July 26 2005, 02:10 pm »
"Thanks, kid," he took the bun and stuffed it into a pocket for the time being. With that, he left the house and marched toward the castle with determination, wondering a little if Syaoran would really obey his orders.

Inside the castle, he glanced at the huge clock just inside the foyer. The King would be expecting him already, but he would have to wait. He might very well be banned as a traitor or worse before the day was over, so being a little late wasn't going to make much of a difference. He strode away from the King's throne room and in a different direction. Toward a certain scum of a wizard's quarters.

He was distracted for a moment by the rumble of his stomach. He hadn't had any breakfast this morning at all. Well, what the hell, no use saving it for lunch. He pulled the bun from Syaoran from his pocket and bit off a large chunk. Tastes funny. Damn, I bet it was moldy. When was the last time Syaoran bought bread? Doesn't matter now...

Biting off one more chunk, he stuffed the bun back in his pocket and drew his sword. With that, he barged into the wizard's room, a murderous glint in his eyes.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #102 on: July 26 2005, 02:18 pm »
Syaoran returned to his uncle's home, pacing inside nervously. Looking at the empty container in his hand, a frightened look crossed his face.
What have I done, WHAT have I done?! I've poisoned uncle!!

He threw the container across the room, hearing it shatter into the wall; breaking into pieces.

Should've listened to your uncle, Kurogane, Syaoran. Never talk to strangers...

He sat onto his bed, gripping his hair and sobbing. "This is all my fault...hakufu..."

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #103 on: July 26 2005, 03:03 pm »
The wizard glanced out the window just in time to see Kurogane stalking up to the castle.
He was walking quickly, with purpose, his face set emotionless, hand on the hilt of his sword.....ready...and the wizard knew exactly for what purpose.

"Time's run out, I'm afraid, Mokona," Fai slipped the small creature into his long cloak, and grabbing his staff, left his quarters through the secret tunnels, just missing the ninja coming through his door, with the intent to kill.

Time to see the king.......
« Last Edit: July 26 2005, 04:25 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infini
« Reply #104 on: July 26 2005, 04:27 pm »
As things unfold...

Why is Yuko helping this pathetic world?

The man appears...

Only fools will try to stop this events... not even that witch.

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #105 on: July 26 2005, 08:22 pm »
Ashura paced, running his hands through his dark hair, not realising that he was messing it up in the process. Fai hadn't come to him in so long...where was his mage? The blonde wizard meant everything to him, carried him through each day...and he wasn't here.

Letting out a shaky sigh, Ashura sat down on his throne, gripping the arms tightly. Come on, Fai...I need you...why aren't you here yet?

If he'd been in a more healthy state of mind, he may have just noticed how reliant he was on the other man. How...addicted...he was to his touch.

(OOC: Gomen for not being online to post here...sorry. Computer crashed again)

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #106 on: July 27 2005, 01:51 am »
As soon as Kurogane had come through the door, he was extremely disappointed. He'd been rather relishing to kill the wizard - it had been a while since he'd tasted the blood of battle, and if it was Fai it would make it that much sweeter. But the room  was empty.

He cursed rather loudly, circling the room... just in case he was there... all he found was a shattered vessel on the floor.

He marched toward the door, ready to track him down, when suddenly his feet nearly missed a step. The room seemed to be swaying. What the hell? He found himself grasping a desk for support. His thoughts were becoming muddled, though he tried to fight it as best he could. Something strange was happening to him. I can't be sick. Not now, not yet... What the hell is happening to me?

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #107 on: July 27 2005, 06:56 am »
Leading the King to the inner, hidden part of the castle was incredibly easy,
much to Fai's delight.
For his King was so glad to see Fai, have Fai within his reach, that he could have been led happily to his own execution.

The King, never having been to the innermost part of the castle, the part of the castle that only the wizard knew of and had knowledge of, was entranced by the large glass dome, covering the shining pool of water.
"Beautiful, ne?" Fai asked the King, grinning up at him.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #108 on: July 27 2005, 06:59 am »
Ashura stared in wonder at the surrounding area, his breath catching at the way the water was sparkling magically. He brought me to this pefect place...god, I love him...

Shaking slightly, he caressed the blonde's face, his dark eyes missing the look of smugness on Fai's face. All he wanted to do was thank the mage for bringing him here, to repay him...closing his eyes, he leaned forward to kiss the mage...

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #109 on: July 27 2005, 07:31 am »
How nice......one last kiss from the King.......

Fai let the King's lips touch his, and then pulled away, smirking slightly.
"I never cease to be amazed by your stupidity........Ashura......"
He said outloud, then began to laugh, as the King's expression went from confusion to suspicion at the mage's harsh words.

Fai began to laugh harder, stepping away from the King and raising his staff high into the air. Seeing the look of utter confusion on the King's face, Fai spoke quickly, "It would take much too long to explain what I'm about to do to you, my dear Ashura-ou......and Fai is running out of time."
Fai could hear the ninja's footsteps from far off, getting closer, but at an odd, stumbling gait.....
So, the boy did it........ He grinned.

Still, he had no doubts that the ninja could track him down regardless of the powder that now coursed through his veins, as he was a big man, and Fai was unsure of the results it would have on him.
The ninja also had a deadly purpose, and the wizard knew that sometimes purpose could surpass many obstacles, sometimes even magic.

Fai advanced on the King, eyes gleaming.......
He could see and, enjoyed immensely, the look of confusion in the King's dark eyes, that turned to suspicion and anger......but perhaps much too late......
« Last Edit: July 27 2005, 01:10 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #110 on: July 27 2005, 07:35 am »
As Fai advanced on him, it suddenly dawned on Ashura that he'd been tricked. Not just now, but from the start. Fai had never cared for him at all. Cursing as he realised that he had trustingly left his staff back in his chambers, Ashura began to mutter under his breath, summoning his own innate magic. It was harder this way, but it was the only defence he had left.

But as the ball of power took shape, he wept silently with the knowledge that it was too little, too late. It was taking too long, and there was nothing he could do.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #111 on: July 27 2005, 12:42 pm »
I must help uncle...I can't let him die!

Syaoran gripped tightly to his sword and ran out the door; tears still welled up in his eyes.

No, I can't let that happen! Hakufu!

Running into the castle, he saw Kurogane...walking unsteadily. "Uncle!"

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #112 on: July 27 2005, 01:07 pm »
Kurogane stumbled through the halls of the castle. He took one turn after another, not really knowing where he was heading, but hoping that each step would bring him closer to the sweet revenge he so desperately needed now. Whether he lived or died didn't matter anymore. He would probably die. He'd already decided that this so-called "sickness" was undoubtedly another trick of the wizard's. Too bad the witch had failed to show him the most important part of the conversation last night between boy and mage.

Somehow he put one foot in front of the other, alternating leaning on the wall or using his sword as support. The halls in front of him blurred and came back in focus, but he pressed forward... for himself, for revenge, for...Syaoran's sake.

He heard a voice behind him. Distantly, as if in a dream... Uncle! As he turned toward the source, his mind realized it wasn't a dream at all. "Idiot!" he barked. "What do you think you're doing here?!"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #113 on: July 27 2005, 01:14 pm »
"Uncle.."

Syaoran rushed to support the staggering ninja. Seeing Kurogane looking so weak hurt him.

"Uncle..." his voice turned into a hushed whisper. "This was my fault...I'm sorry.."

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #114 on: July 27 2005, 01:27 pm »
Kurogane leaned against the wall, resting his head against the stone as he paused to breathe.

"Dammit, kid," he managed to speak. "It's not your fault..."

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #115 on: July 27 2005, 01:38 pm »
"Yes, it was..." Syaoran turned his head, not daring to look at Kurogane in the eye. "I...I put the poison in...I couldn't stop myself "

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #116 on: July 27 2005, 01:54 pm »
Poison... so that's what it was.

He sighed. "Alright, fine." Kurogane didn't feel the strength to argue at the moment. "I'm going to find that wizard, and when I do, I'm going to kill him." No use concealing the truth or trying to be sensitive about it. "Either you're coming with me, or better yet... find some kinda antidote for this thing. But I'd wager it's the wizard that's holding that right now."

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #117 on: July 27 2005, 02:03 pm »
Syaoran watched his uncle; full of worry.

A spark of anger lit up inside him. It was that man...that...wizard!
He wanted to hurt the mage, to express his anger...to kill him.

"I'm coming with you."

you made me do this to uncle...I won't forgive you

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #118 on: July 27 2005, 03:16 pm »
The wizard's blonde hair hung like strands of gold around his face, as he gazed across the water. And his smile was almost angelic as he looked to the King.

"As I said before, Ashura, I'm running out of time quickly now," He tilted his head to the side, listening.... "And the ninja is almost here."
But perhaps the wizard had slightly misjudged the quickness of purpose, for the ninja appeared at the doorway, swaying slightly, but there nonetheless, and ready to kill.
And the boy too...........

"Ah, an audience......." the wizard smiled. "Good."

Fai lifted his staff high in the air, once again, and began to draw the words of his magic, and the King was at once encased in glass.... the water rising up from the pool to take him.
"Goodbye, Ashura," Fai smiled. "The Kingdom will await your awakening."

Suddenly, a reflection from the glass blinded the wizard, and he put out a hand to block the glare....
In real time, only a second could have passed, but for the wizard, the vision seemed to last nearly a lifetime...........

He saw........himself......
Or was it?
It's me..........but it's not.....

He stood on a cliff...
a cliff in his own snow filled world........a place that he knew....
With wide eyes, the wizard watched himself fall from the cliff.....
watched the wind take him......no, it's not me!
and then gasped, as the ninja threw himself down to save him..

It couldn't be!
Not the very same man.............Kurogane..

And then again he saw.......

This time the ninja held him close......he felt the man's lips against his own,
felt his love, need and the strength of Kurogane's arms around him........

And then, the wizard's amazed eyes cleared.
He looked to the King, now sleeping, suspended in the pool of rippling water.
"Now we're even," He said to the King.

Fai then turned to face the ninja and the boy, eyes still filled with wonder at the vision.

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #119 on: July 27 2005, 05:25 pm »
A person watches over...

What kinda of idiots run this show? Pathetic.

Now, he does something...

Maybe I'll go kill that boy.

Syaoran wasn't able to notice anything, and it happened.

STAB!

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!