AuthorTopic: ~[CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories  (Read 45647 times)

Offline Robin Sena

• Now with 100% more fads!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
"What is a story?"

"Story of a person? A group? An ideal?"

"Maybe all of these plus more..."

Yuko: Greetings... I am Yuko. I look at the worlds and their stories. Many stories are about love, war, death, happiness. I wonder what is your story going to be. But there is one story I'm interested.

Using Mokona, she views the Tsubasa World.

Yuko: I wonder, is there other stories that will emerge from the characters?

Yuko: Now, I dare you...

"Can you change the past, the present and the future?"

(RP Character Casting begins)

Yuko: I now begin... no... your story begins.

STORIES IN PROGRESSION

Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles Main Plot - This is just a reference for all of you to check out. Plots and latest stories are placed here.

Alternate Universe 1 - "The Ambitions of Fai" (Date 1) (In Progression)

Alternate Universe 2 - "A Darkness in Clow Country" (Date 9) (Beginning)

Alternate Universe 3 - Open for suggestions

AU Story 1

Here are the characters available in this story, please choose one or if you like make up a character of your own.

Fai - Sakaki
Ashura - Ruby Chan

Syaoran
Sakura
Kurogane
Mokona (Fai's Familiar)
Mokona (Sakura's Companion)

Extra Characters (Feel free to add up as many characters you want)

Yuko: Commence casting!

(Sakaki - Here it is! Put your details in!)
« Last Edit: July 31 2005, 02:02 pm by Okamirei »

Well, YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK!
click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infinite Stories
« Reply #1 on: July 17 2005, 05:49 am »
Awesome start Robin.

Let's let everyone know a little bit about our first AU ~ The Ambitions of Fai.

AU Setting:
Fai's land of Celes

In the land of Celes, there exists a King. A kind and fair King.
The townspeople are all happy to be under his rule. That is, until a certain KIng's Wizard begins to set his plan into motion. The seductive mage Fai, using his powers of magic and influence creates a hold.........a need.. over Ashura, that the king cannot, or maybe doesn't want, to be free of. Convincing Ashura he desperately needs him, Fai begins weaving his spell over the King. Fai will do everything in his power to remove anyone close to the King that will try and stop him, so that he will one day rule Celes himself, through Ashura.

Kurogane, the King's Ninja and sworn protecter, has his suspicions about the mage but hasn't been able to convince Ashura he's up to no good. Being a ninja and not particularly interested in the politics of the country, he keeps watch over the wizard, waiting for the day he slips, and he can take him down.

Characters:
Fai ~ Sakaki
Ashura-ou ~ Ruby Chan
Kurogane ~ Pikari
Sakura ~  Hori
Syaoran ~  Okamirei
OC: Sadako (fortune teller) ~ Syaokura

Other OC characters.........
Let us know if you have one you want to use.

And So It Begins........
« Last Edit: July 18 2005, 07:21 am by Sakaki »

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
Re: [CLAMP Original+AU RP] Infinite Worlds, Infini
« Reply #2 on: July 17 2005, 07:34 pm »
(Okay, for now, let's go!)

Yuko: Now, this story... I wonder about Fai. What is his ambition?

Yuko: Evil ambitions... hahahaha! Now commence!

AU Story 1 - Date 2

People are fools when it comes to power.

click!
Fanfic - CLAMP in Gradius World (Fanfic Done! 26 Chapters)<br />Next Fanfic - Monster Hunter Diaries *NEW!*
Story of Infinite Possibilities - Blocks Made. Block 1 - Fate (Fate, Testament, Eternity) Block 2 - Infinity (Infinity, Memento, Betrayal) Block 3 - World Order (World Order, Metempsychosis, Damnation) Special Edition - 155 cards made<br />Next Block! - Kaleido Dreams! (Kaleido Dreams, Angelic Voices, Snow Sunlight)<br />
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #3 on: July 17 2005, 07:41 pm »
Black cloak flowing out behind him, the golden haired mage made his way silently....stealthily....through the hidden passageways of the ancient, stone castle.

After minutes of walking through the cool, dark tunnels, and having no need of light, for he had traveled these tunnels since boyhood, he suddenly stopped, and sliding his hand down the smooth, stone wall, he pulled back a wooden panel.

Pressing his blue eyes up to the two small holes he had revealed, he peered in at the king, who was in his room, pacing, and looking slightly lost about something important, something pertaining to his rule in Celes, perhaps.

Lost without me, aren’t you?
Never fear.....good King...for I am here to lend an ear.........a hand.......an idea....
All I need in return is your soul........and Celes.

From within the wizard’s heavy cloak, a small black creature appeared and climbed to his shoulder.

“Want to see?” Fai stroked the little creature, who murmured in return. The wizard lifted the small, black creature to the secret eye holes to look at the King. The creature glanced for a moment, then smiled back at his master, revealing two little fangs.

Fai laughed softly and looked once again at the troubled king.
Don’t worry, your adoring wizard is coming...........
To help you..........to save you..........to take you as my own.......Ashura.

“And I have just the thing to cheer you up,” Fai grinned, pulling out a large bottle of the King’s favourite drink.

The wizard slid the wooden panel closed, and feeling in quite good spirits, went to give his King just what he needed.
« Last Edit: July 18 2005, 06:15 am by Sakaki »

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #4 on: July 17 2005, 08:43 pm »
Yuko sees Fai with Mokona.

Yuko: Fai, somehow this person has plans on something, and yet I can't grasp what it is.

She looks at other worlds.

Yuko: How can a world change a soul...

And yet the soul is the same...

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #5 on: July 18 2005, 02:16 am »
Kurogane stood outside the King's bedroom. He leaned against the wall near the doorway, arms crossed, eyes half-shut. Despite outward appearances, he was ready and alert for anything. He was the King's guard, and sworn to protect him with his life. Even on a day like today, where there seemed to be not the slightest hint of a threat to the King, a ninja never let his guard down.

Kurogane lifted his eyes slightly, seeing the blonde man who was the King's favorite wizard approaching in the hallway. He couldn't place it, but there had always been something about the wizard, in his irritating smiles, that made Kurogane uneasy. But despite anything the ninja might have thought, he was still the King's favorite. Kurogane made no move to greet him, or even change his expression from its usual bored frown, but simply followed him with his eyes as he approached.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #6 on: July 18 2005, 06:12 am »
Once again sliding back a wood panel, this time one large enough for the wizard himself to climb through, Fai carefully slid out from the castle's secret passageways and into the main hall that would lead to the King's private chambers.

The mage was humming softly, carrying the bottle of sake in one hand, stroking the black creature, which now sat on his shoulder, with the other.

His humming came to a sudden halt though, upon seeing the ninja standing outside
the King's door.

Of course he'd be there......
Getting forgetful in all my kindness, aren't I?

This struck the blonde wizard as funny,
I have come to bestow kindness....
on you, Ashura.....

and he actually had to stifle a laugh as he approached the ninja, standing.....watching.

And just what was that ninja's name.........
Ah, yes............Kurogane.
Catch me........Catch me if you can........Kurogane.

This time the mage did laugh, beautiful, blue eyes sparkling.

"Delightful evening, ne?" Fai smiled at the ninja....Kurogane.
Then looking the King's guard straight in the eyes, as if daring the ninja to say a word and risk the wrath of his King, he spoke quietly, but unwavering, "The King's expecting me. Ashura-ou called for me, himself."

And you can't go against your King now, can you?
Not when he needs what only I can give him.....
« Last Edit: July 20 2005, 06:39 pm by Sakaki »

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #7 on: July 18 2005, 07:45 am »
Somewhere inside the castle, a young woman with long, raven hair and reddish-brown eyes sat behind a draped table. She carefully rubbed the crystal ball with one hand while tapping her nails from her other hand. The woman searched around for someone to walk towards her, to read their fortunes - be it a good one or a bad one.

The fortune teller glanced at the crystal ball and saw a figure approaching in her quarters.

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #8 on: July 18 2005, 08:13 am »
Kurogane felt his irritation rising so much that if it weren't for his ninja's discipline he might have exploded already. What in hell's name was the wizard finding amusing? He could have walked straight into the King's room, knowing very well Kurogane could do nothing to stop him, but yet deliberately stopped to ask permission, as if mockingly throwing in the ninja's face the fact that he had no control over the wizard's hold on Ashura-ou. Maybe he was reading too much into things, but his instincts told him otherwise. They told him he did not like Fai D. Flowright.

The ninja's mouth curled like a bad taste in his mouth. But he shrugged slightly with a barely perceptible nod toward the door. "The King's inside," he stated flatly. "So what are you waiting for?"

Offline Syaokura

• Ceres Obsessor!
  • Super Fan
  • Ceres Obsessor
« Reply #9 on: July 18 2005, 08:17 am »
Meanwhile, Mokona hid inside a cloak so he won't be noticed by anyone else. If he only knew that his moving might get attention.

"Psst," he hissed while hiding behind one of the pillars.
« Last Edit: July 18 2005, 11:34 am by Syaokura »

Ava and sig by me!

Blog | LJ | Fanlisting Collective

Random Fanlisting of the Week: Alice 19th
Forum Family: lika-chi (niece) | OniiChan Touya (little sis) [Need more people in this!]

Please join my Island Adventure! RPG right now!!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #10 on: July 18 2005, 12:36 pm »
"Now, now......Kurogane-san, I am here to help our King, at his request, surely that doesn't anger you?" Fai asked, smiling.

Fai's wide eyes gleamed happily at the ninja's unease, and he thought it best if he hurried on into the King's quarters before he collapsed in a mad fit of laughter.

The wizard opened the door to the King's room and began to enter, then suddenly turning around once again to face the other man, he spoke quietly.
"Oh, by the way...." He smiled innocently, "I met your nephew the other day. Ah......just what was his name?" The wizard scratched his head as if in deep thought, "Oh, yes.........Syaoran. What a fine name..Syaoran.....what a fine boy......ne?" And before catching the ninja's reaction, Fai shut the door and turned to greet his King.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #11 on: July 18 2005, 01:38 pm »
Back in a small town of  the King's land, a young boy was busy getting lunch ready to bring to his uncle.. He had no relatives except for his uncle Kurogane, who was strict and sword-trained him each and every night. His only friend was a young girl in the village, Sakura.
Ah, I hope hakufu likes beef-don he thought, wiping his brow.

Walking to the stone castle where his uncle proudly worked as the king's best ninja, he thought about the strange man he met last time.
He seems kind...perhaps he is a friend of Hakufu? He shook his head, chuckling at his own idea. How could such a stranger be a friend of a grumpy, short-tempered man like his uncle?

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #12 on: July 18 2005, 02:24 pm »
As soon as Kurogane had opened his mouth to demand exactly what kind of business the wizard had with his nephew, the door had closed in his face. He found himself gripping the hilt of his sword, Ginryuu, at his side, angry and not even knowing exactly why. There were very few people in the world Kurogane cared about - just two, in fact - but of those he was extremely protective. What possible interest Fai could have in Syaoran, he couldn't fathom.

Kurogane shook his head slightly, trying to brush it aside. "Damn wizard's just trying to mess with my head," he growled, resuming his guard position by the door. Speaking of Syaoran, he usually showed up around this time of day.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: July 18 2005, 02:31 pm »
Reaching the castle's entrance, Syaoran saw Kurogane standing at the doorway, apparantly annoyed by something.
Running up to him, he handed Kurogane a bento box wrapped in cloth.
"I'm sorry I'm late uncle! "

Offline Robin Sena

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • BOING!
« Reply #14 on: July 18 2005, 03:06 pm »
As the tale unfold, Mokona wonders if this is going to be something special.

Yuko simply smiled at this, she knows something will.

She looks more.

Is it wrong to fulfill your dreams at any cost?

click!
Nirvana TEST BLOCK!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: July 18 2005, 03:48 pm »
Kurogane's scowl lightened a bit when he saw the brown-haired boy coming toward him. "Hey, kid." He took the bento box and unwrapped it, peering inside, his hunger winning out over any kind of politeness. He pinched a chunk of beef between his fingers and popped it in his mouth. "Ya get Sakura to make it for you this time?"

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #16 on: July 19 2005, 05:44 am »
"N-no, I made it myself this time...ano, I hope it tastes okay." replied Syaoran nervously. He pondered a bit, watching his uncle cram down the pieces of meat.
"I...I met a strange man yesterday..." he watched Kurogane choke on his food, patting him on the back.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #17 on: July 19 2005, 11:31 am »
Kurogane paused in gulping down the food for a moment, stopping to actually taste the food before swallowing, and discovered to his surprise, it wasn't half bad. Maybe Sakura's influence was actually paying off. He was about to make a comment along those lines when Syaoran spoke again, and found the food caught in his throat. When he managed to finally cough it up, his face had turned to a frown. "Shouldn't talk to strangers," he scolded like the boy was six years old and not the teenager he was.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #18 on: July 19 2005, 11:46 am »
"But that man didn't seem bad, " replied Syaoran, "and....he said he was after something." He looked nervously at Kurogane, prepared to take in more of his scolding.

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: July 19 2005, 12:00 pm »
Miraculously, Kurogane stopped eating. Judging from his recent conversation (if it could be called that) with the wizard, he was pretty sure he knew who the 'strange man' Syaoran was taking about would be. "After what?" he demanded of Syaoran.