General Discussions > RPG Forum

RPG discussion thread

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
In some way it breaks canon, since Tomoyo was never made to use magic to begin with. It's an ok plot, but needs some revision to actually make it more... interesting. Though, in it's current form, it is interesting ;)

HatoriTakaya:
I agree with Kasawa Lanford, it's somewhat interesting plot but need more work on the idea. Nice try though. ^_^;; I'll try to think something as well. Just need some time.

cherry_blossom_twilight:
I know that Tomoyo never had any magic in the show, but can't powers be dormant? I mean, Sakura never knew that she had magic to begin with, but it was there, all the same.

Arcademan:

--- Quote from: cherry_blossom_twilight on December 17 2007, 01:11 pm ---I know that Tomoyo never had any magic in the show, but can't powers be dormant? I mean, Sakura never knew that she had magic to begin with, but it was there, all the same.

--- End quote ---
Well, here's a possibillity...it IS possible Tomoyo could have some magicks albeit dormant based on the fact she an Sakura are related since their moms were related. With that said, Meling ended up NOT having magic though she is part of the Li clan. Gotta love genetics ;)

SIDENOTE: I believe this is my first post EVER in the RPG forum :)

cherry_blossom_twilight:
Hmm...that's where it catches. While Sakura and Tomoyo come from no apparent magically gifted ancestor, it would be silly if Tomoyo just caught on some magic...unless Sonomi and Nadeshiko's grandmother was a sorceress.
And it's apparent (or so I think) that their grandfather has no magic...
But I don't want Sakura to be an Amazoness-type heroine, either. You know, the Wonder Woman sort of thing where one heroine fights alone against evil enemies...I think that's shallow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version