AuthorTopic: Ghosts  (Read 8680 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: Ghosts
« Reply #20 on: July 12 2005, 11:22 pm »
*huggles everyone*

I didn't want you guys to be scared :sweatdrop: I feel bad now >_>

BUt that really did happen, it really did, and yeah, I so belive in ghosts after that situation -.-
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Kyle Rondart

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #21 on: July 13 2005, 10:11 pm »
Well my late grandfather did come to pay me little visits when I was really young but I never minded it. The feeling was never at all scary but very calming.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #22 on: July 14 2005, 11:49 am »
arg.. at times like these.. i wish i had touya's ghost seeing abilities.. then i would be able to see my grandpa.. hehe. miss me a lot. *sigh but too bad i can't see.. wish i had the ablity to see ghosts.. AH!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #23 on: July 14 2005, 08:29 pm »
it can be sometimes really scare when you can see ghosts. I mean you might see a severed head......or someone really bloody....or just something plain scary.........meh, I'm scaring myself! :D

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: July 14 2005, 09:12 pm »
ehehe...kowaii-ne

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #25 on: July 16 2005, 09:27 am »
*pats Okamirei* But some really has those abilities. It can be quite scary. Hey, did any of you guys experience in witnessing someone being possesed? I did. *shivers* That person was like shouting at everyone, and even ate dirt. >.< He then suddenly keeled over, then asked "Err...what happened?" he said he couldn't remember anything. >.<

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline satsuki-chan

• Good Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 17 2005, 06:39 pm »
lol. i dont know if i believe in ghosts, but my grandma's friend's daughter-in-law was possessed and visited the cemetary everyday o.O um... shes better now :heh:
The only person with the power to hurt you, is the person you care about most...

Offline DarkWolfYoukai

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #27 on: July 18 2005, 02:44 am »
watch beyond belief: fact or fiction on the sci fi channel. (that's the only show i watch on the sci fi channel)  the stories they show with ghosts are sometimes based on similar  occurances.  like a chair that kills anyone that sits in it, or a friend who plays chess every saturday even after he's killed in a car accident, or a soldier being saved by his dead father.  there are more, but i don't feel like listing them.  if i wasn't a believer before i saw this, i am now.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #28 on: July 21 2005, 04:48 am »
Ghost .. or more preferably spirits are our energies after our physical shell had died... but The energy that we have never goes away ANd thus your soul is still there ...

That is a 'Ghost ' or a 'spirit' Just an invisible person ... without a body and able to do anything they want ....

.. As I think you figured out .. I believe in spirits BIGTIME ... I'm psycic and able to hear things and feel things and sometimes see their energies...

I'm proud of my gift... And I dont feel any anxioty from them ... Mind you .. there are some pretty nasty people out and about today ... they will still be nasty when they become invisible...

People shouldnt fear death .. Its just becoming invisible .. thats all ...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline DarkWolfYoukai

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #29 on: July 21 2005, 10:57 am »
People shouldnt fear death .. Its just becoming invisible .. thats all ...

oh really?  being invisable sounds fun actually.  as long as i can still watch my anime.  in fact, i'd probably prefer being invisable, the way i am around other people.  but anyway this notion just increases my belief in spirits, though the strange irrational fear i have of them i probably will never get over.  i don't know why.

Offline cardcaptor519

• Obsessed with CCS, TRC and S+S
  • Mega Fan
  • Syaoran Obsessed
« Reply #30 on: July 26 2005, 04:32 pm »
i kinda do and i kinda dont...there was this one time my touch lamp kept turning on by itself whenever i walked into my room! i got kinda scared since it didnt stop so i moved to another room...
Love...Destiny...Faith...Hope...S+S Forever...
icon by me

image from http://www.suppi.net/slg/

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #31 on: July 26 2005, 08:55 pm »
One night, I heard a cat from right outside my window, on the extension roof. But no one was there. And later, ti came from under my bed! That freaked me out!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister