AuthorTopic: Favorite moment/scene in Tsubasa  (Read 34770 times)

Offline Princess Kayla

• New Fan
  • Hope is a waking dream... -Aristotle-
Re: Favorite moment/scene in Tsubasa
« Reply #100 on: May 01 2005, 01:53 pm »
well, so far like I said in another topic, my fave is that moment where Sakura first wakes up and doesn't recognize Syaoran at all and the crying scene of Syaoran afterwards... :cry: It's a sad moment but I like it because it's really touching and all... But I also like the little flashback scenes of S+S when they were still little kids. you know? the ones where Syaoran remembers their childhood experiences. :)

so, what's yours?

I just love that scene!  I wanted so bad to go to Syaoran and say "It's okay, everything will work out!"  Grr...I hate to see him so sad!

The other scenes that are my favs are the flashbacks.  They're simply adorable!  I also like the moments between Kurogane and Fei moments!  They're very funny!
Click below to go to my site!

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #101 on: May 02 2005, 02:40 am »
same it would be so sweet to say "daijovu" to him and in the manga it was so sweet when all the kudans surrounded Shoaran

BFF

Offline Keruberus

• New Fan
  • Great Clamp Fan!!
« Reply #102 on: May 12 2005, 06:27 am »
The scenes I liked the most are the teleportation ones, because of the magic that I really like and the Fye fight with Primera in the episode 5, I really liked the way Fay talked to her.
Keruberus

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #103 on: May 12 2005, 08:50 am »
oooooooooo i wanna see how primera chan speaks. time to watch epi 5

BFF

Offline looney

• Great Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #104 on: May 19 2005, 02:34 pm »
:keke: My Favorite episode Huh. That's really tough. I have to say it's in the begining of the first episode. I think it's the most emotional most romantic scene yet. It really captures how much they care for each other and the pain they suffered.  It shows the true nature of their hearts and that you can tell right away that they are in love even thought you haven't known the characters.
"Only god can judge me" 2Pac

Offline WheetWhoo09

« Reply #105 on: May 30 2005, 07:24 am »
I've only read the first 5 manga for Tsubasa, and havent seen any of the episodes on DVD, so my options are limited, but I still have favorites. ^_^

I absolutely love the scene where Syaoran is crying in the rain, just because its so bittersweet.

I think the episode that has stuck with me the most though (warning: its not sad), is the one in the 5th book where Fai (he's mah fav. character) makes up everyones names when they sign in at the country of Oto. Kuro as Big Dog, and Syaoran as Liitle Dog...its so cute, and I love the designs for the little kitty too. Anyhoo, I just loved that 'scene'.

:) Alex
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') I'll be Little Bunny, and Dan can be Big Bunny!!

~*^^  woot  ^^*~
"And there are days when I would be away"-S
"Where?"-SW
"Oh, wherever men of my sort used to go, long ago. Wandering on paths that other men have not seen. Behind the sky. On the other side of the rain."-S
                                     -Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

I LOVE fAI d. fLOWRIGHT!!!!!

-Alex

Offline WheetWhoo09

« Reply #106 on: May 30 2005, 07:26 am »
I've only read the first 5 manga for Tsubasa, and havent seen any of the episodes on DVD, so my options are limited, but I still have favorites. ^_^

I absolutely love the scene where Syaoran is crying in the rain, just because its so bittersweet.

I think the episode that has stuck with me the most though (warning: its not sad), is the one in the 5th book where Fai (he's mah fav. character) makes up everyones names when they sign in at the country of Oto. Kuro as Big Dog, and Syaoran as Liitle Dog...its so cute, and I love the designs for the little kitty too. Anyhoo, I just loved that 'scene'.

:) Alex
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') I'll be Little Bunny, and Dan can be Big Bunny!!

~*^^  woot  ^^*~
"And there are days when I would be away"-S
"Where?"-SW
"Oh, wherever men of my sort used to go, long ago. Wandering on paths that other men have not seen. Behind the sky. On the other side of the rain."-S
                                     -Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

I LOVE fAI d. fLOWRIGHT!!!!!

-Alex

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #107 on: June 02 2005, 09:35 am »
It is really hard to pick a fav moment i love the entire story. i like the scene where sakura kisses syaoran  on his eye and where she wakes up and say 'who are you' too. that was so heartbreaking.
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline Fye-chan

• I respect your opinion. Just don't want to hear it!!!
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Open your eyes: see the things which are invisible
« Reply #108 on: June 02 2005, 06:50 pm »
I also think the scene where Syaoran stands in the rain and cry is one of the most sad moments in the series but I think it was better make in the Manga than in the Anime!

My most favorite moment in the anime is in episode 7 when this ugly guy destroy the fan from Chun Nyangs mother and she started to cry.
For me that was a very sad moment and it doesn't exist in the Manga...~_~
Please visit my:  Doujinshi ~ AMV's ~  My Shingetsutan AMV's

set made by .::ka::.

My lovely Forum Family <3 : 
older sisters - AkaiYuki, Sakaki 
brother - c3d   
little sisters - Director of Music,  rusty,  Zeldi
nieces - Cherry-chan,    sofiacardcaptors
special-german-sister: Kyo
twin sis - pretty

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #109 on: June 02 2005, 07:41 pm »
Favorite moments..
There are so many.

Fai telling Kuro-chi that he will hold his hand after Kuro-chan says it's
scary how there are no people around.

When Fai makes up the names for them!

Fai sitting at Clover and saying he's waiting for someone......

Kurogane pulling his sword on Fai after the Oni fight them.

The Nya Nya Nya night.
When I read that I laughed so much I couldn't go to bed! It was SO FUNNY!
Kurogane was hilarious yelling at all of them, and to see Syaoran get goofy on him too was just too much!!

Fai whenever he looks serious, especially after Kurogane says something that lets him know that he knows what's up.

Syaoran, whenever he has that fierce look of determination on his face.

Oh, and Touya with his sword being so cool and taking care of those soldiers that come at the beginning.

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #110 on: August 18 2006, 01:45 am »
Fai whenever he looks serious, especially after Kurogane says something that lets him know that he knows what's up

I completely agree. Whenever you see that "other side" of Fai its really something different that adds a darkness even to the series itself since he is normally such a bright light, next to Sakura of course.
I really liked it in the manga when Mokona impersonates all of them in "the library country" and pretty much any other time Mokona impersonates Kuro.
Probablly one of my favorites thoguh would be when Syaoran is crying after he comes back from "visiting" Kuro's past. In the manga he seemed so hurt and you could tell he was really stuggeling becuase there was nothign he could do. I cried too.
Show content
Syoran has a big heart, even if its only half.    >.< 
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #111 on: October 04 2006, 01:00 am »
Chapter 112 *_*

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline Girlies_Royal_Ed

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #112 on: November 23 2006, 06:59 am »
My favourite momments were
-when sakura first wakes up and doesn't remeber who syaoran is
-when she remembers that syaoran is an important person to her and then the witch takes her memmories away again " A price once paid cannot be returned"
- SPOILER! SPOILER Highlight it to see it better!
---->and I liked the part where fai is talking to kurogane about how sakura and syaoran have changed so much since they first went on this jorney and kurogane tells fai that he has changed alot too!  :inlove:

Offline Sakupu-chan

• Elio's Owner >'D
  • Big Fan
« Reply #113 on: December 02 2006, 07:13 pm »
When sakura kissed  Syaoran's eye

Set by Zeldi x3

*click* *click* *click*

ELIO x CAROLE FTW <3

Forum Family
Big Sis - Ying Hua
Onee-chan - ~emina~

Offline Kai-Lilly

• KuroFai forever!!
« Reply #114 on: May 18 2007, 02:55 pm »
I love the whole manga so much, its hard to pick favorites but I really love Kurogane and Fai so I liked when  they are outside the clover bar and Kuro points his sword at him and when they're in the bar and Fai is on the stool telling Kuro that he want's someone to take him away,

-whenever Fai looks serious
-Flashback scenes
-
Show content
all the suspensful parts of were Fai had his eye ripped out and where Kuro was dealing to save him
-
Show content
at the end of chapter 150 were Fai is saying 'so Sakura, you knew what I lied about

Offline Phanima

• Procrastinator
« Reply #115 on: May 18 2007, 10:13 pm »
I have a few favourites as well, a lot of them being recent, but enjoyable nontheless.

The first was when Kurogane cut his arm and had Fye drink from it, after turning into a vampire. It's a strange moment, it's not exactly sad, but it's not very happy either. It's just a moment where you can see Kurogane and Fye's relationship on a much deeper level.

Many of my other favourites relate to Fye and Mokona making fun of Kurogane, but I can't really remember and specific one since there are a lot. It's all very amusing.

Offline redeternity

• "Your Sakura is waiting.."
  • Good Fan
« Reply #116 on: July 29 2007, 07:54 am »
My favourite moment is definately when R!Syaoran is drunk and asleep on the couch and mumbles something about.. protecting Sakura (??), then Kurogane puts his hand over his eyes and he goes back to sleep (awww) and then Mokona snuggles under his arm.. ahh gawd it's just soooo adorable <3

I also like that moment when the door separates Syaoran and Sakura and she tells him to be free. It's kinda beautiful and sad at the same time.

Lastly I like the scene when Kurogane holds onto Fai's collar.... 'cause it's hot ^_^

Offline ishidayamato

« Reply #117 on: April 04 2008, 03:57 pm »
The part I like the most in TRC is...... Ok, but first i wanna say that this is SPOILER! so if you dun wanna know, PLEASE STOP!

The part is when fake Syaoran strike his sword to Sakura chess, and while sakura faling down to him, she say, "I love y.."  :cry:then fake syaoran start to scream... Ohhhh, at last she say her filling, ILOOOVE THAT PARTT!  :icon_cheers:I think it is Chapter 170 above...