Poll

Who is your Favorite couple?(Qusetion for Yaoi fan girls mostly.)

Fai and Kurogane
Syaoran and Sakura
Touya and Yuki
 Kurogane andTomoyo

AuthorTopic: Favorite couple?  (Read 84919 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: Favorite couple?
« Reply #20 on: July 12 2005, 09:44 am »
....but it stills crossovers with it, right? How about Yuuko x Watnuki or even Watnuki and that girl he likes...forgot her name XD

Kurogane and Mokona should be up there too. Dont really support it in romantic terms, but there hell a funny XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #21 on: July 12 2005, 09:46 am »
lol I agree.

Watanuki and Himawari...then should Clow Reed and Yuuko be there?  :tongue3:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #22 on: July 12 2005, 09:47 am »
I sort of like Clow Reed and Yuuko...though I doubt they ever talked, they just seem like they would be so wise and sarcastic..at least Yuuko. They would probably clash XD Definetly Yuuko and Clow Reed XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #23 on: July 12 2005, 12:21 pm »
***I sort of like Clow Reed and Yuuko...though I doubt they ever talked, they just seem like they would be so wise and sarcastic..at least Yuuko. They would probably clash XD Definetly Yuuko and Clow Reed XD***

Yeah, I like that couple too. They'd probably clash a lot though!
Maybe even Clow Reed would fear Yuuko a little...

I kind of like Yuuko and Watanuki though. But I also like Doumeki and Watanuki. I just can't decide for sure when it comes to Watanuki.

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #24 on: July 12 2005, 12:25 pm »
the Watanuki and the ame-warashi couple is nice too  :keke:
I wonder who Watanuki will turn out to be with in the end..

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #25 on: July 12 2005, 01:32 pm »
I voted for Syaoran and Sakura~~  :love5:  *obviously*  But I really like Kurogane and Fai together as well :inlove:  Plus, I also like Sorata and Arashi, Yasha and Ashura (in Sharano country), Yuzuriha and Kusanagi, and Shougo and Primera~

As for xxxHOLIC crossover characters, I like Watanuki and Doumeki or even Watanuki and ame-warashi *lol*, and Yuuko and Clow :tongue3:

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #26 on: July 12 2005, 02:30 pm »
I really like Watanuki and Doumeki too.
Probably out of all the possible ways it could go, I would choose that.
I think that's how it's being set up, but you can never be too sure.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #27 on: July 12 2005, 11:24 pm »
Yeah, me too, that Himawari girl, just doesn't do justice I guess, her character is way to predictable for me. Watnuki and Doumeki is  nice too. Yuuko and Watnuki as well, but I think they'd be fighting way to much, :lol:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #28 on: July 13 2005, 03:32 am »
When I first started reading xxxHOLIC and was looking at the volume 1 cover, I was thinking, "So that witch, Yuuko, and that guy on the cover, Watanuki, are a couple???"  :haha:

After I (thoroughly) read it, it doesn't seem so tho~ Not that I mind Watanuki and Yuuko. After all, I really thought they were together at first :XD: But as fisah said, I don't think they'll get along that well :sweatdrop:

And Himawari is a total no-no for Watanuki :tongue:  There's just something about the way she is that I don't want her to be with Watanuki. *Watanuki is too cute for her :wink: :rotfl: :heh:*

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #29 on: July 13 2005, 04:42 am »
*nods* Himawari isnt a very intersting character, but I have a feeling CLAMP will do something with her, dont know if it will change her character though.

Watnuki is adorable, lol, a little mean to Yuuko though, hehehe XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #30 on: July 13 2005, 09:28 am »
I like Syaoran and Sakura, too.  Although, shouldn't there be a pairing listed for Kurogane and Tomoyo, 'cause I'd vote for that, too, if possible.
[kind of a spoiler below...]

About the relationship between Clow and Yuuko
They have been business associates for a considerably long time.  They once travelled to Cephiro and met a strange creature that looks cute and delicious.  That's what inspired them to create the Mokona twins.  CLAMP should keep their old albums online.  Those short diaries of the adventures of Mokona Modoki are so much fun to read...
Clow was also supposed to leave the Key of Clow to Yuuko after he dies, but... read XXXHolic.
BTW, about Himawari, Yuuko told Watanuki, from "That girl... she probably won't be your lucky goddess." to  "Had you not met that girl, would you encounter that accident?" to "I can see why she's causing so much trouble."
Yet, Yuuko is not telling Watanuki to stop seeing the girl, rather, she is encouraging him, "you're a guy, right? Show her what you got!"  Maybe Himawari has some sort of dark power that is causing bad things to happen.  She does have something to do with the monkey hand...

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #31 on: July 13 2005, 12:53 pm »
lol, i dont think i quite understood what you're trying to say about Himiwari. i like her for a positive attitude. ;D

Yuuko and Watanuki? o.O no way, too many arguements but they DO get along... depending on the situation i suppose

Watanuki and Doumeki is funny XD

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #32 on: July 13 2005, 02:25 pm »
I sort of like Clow Reed and Yuuko...though I doubt they ever talked,
Actually Yuuko says that her and Clow Reed made the two Mokona together.

I don't care for Watanuki and Himawari together either.
Actually I think there is a lot more to Himawari than meets the eye because in book two at the Ghost Story night party they are having Yuuko begins to tell Watanuki something secret about Himawari. She says all the players are there and when Watanuki asks her about it she tells him about everyone except Himawari because they get interrupted. She begins to say, "That girl is a........"
I want to know!!

No no, I don't want Kurogane and Tomoyo, WAH!!

Offline AngelLuck

« Reply #33 on: July 13 2005, 03:41 pm »
sakura & syaoran all the way, they are cute together, at least to me they are :hello2: :blob10:

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
« Reply #34 on: July 13 2005, 03:47 pm »
lol, i dont think i quite understood what you're trying to say about Himiwari. i like her for a positive attitude. ;D

Yuuko and Watanuki? o.O no way, too many arguements but they DO get along... depending on the situation i suppose

Watanuki and Doumeki is funny XD
A fortuneteller, Yuuko's friend, says that the one who will permanently alter Watanuki's direction in life is a butterfly<-- I wonder who it stands for.
This is major spoiler here

Himawari has basically "forced" two people to experience horrible things already.  I think she just has the aura of bad luck that reels in ghostly, demonic things even greater than Watanuki himself.
About the monkey hand...
Yuuko sold this old tube to Watanuki's substitute teacher and tells the teacher to never, ever open it.  However, the tube never opened until Himawari touches it, then, pop!  The monkey hand comes out and starts granting wishes everytime the teacher wants something, thus begin another fun ride at the twilight zone (where the ending's never good).
It's not the Himawari is evil, Yuuko just says the girl won't be Watanuki's lucky goddess(she's caused troubles 2 times as far as I can know), not that they aren't meant to be together.  When you read the first couple of chapters, after Watanuki has his first, happy conversation with Himawari, the first thing Yuuko tells the boy is that "Your face fortune... it's horrible, what did you do?"
Who knows? I'm an optimist, too.  Maybe Watanuki will find a way to overcome the bad-luck aura given off from Himawari.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #35 on: July 13 2005, 03:54 pm »
A fortuneteller, Yuuko's friend, says that the one who will permanently alter Watanuki's direction in life is a butterfly<-- I wonder who it stands for.

Yuuko's signature is the Butterfly.
I took it to mean that Yuuko is now in the process of helping Watanuki to become a powerful psychic/wizard maybe.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #36 on: July 15 2005, 04:06 pm »
This is major spoiler here

Himawari has basically "forced" two people to experience horrible things already. I think she just has the aura of bad luck that reels in ghostly, demonic things even greater than Watanuki himself.
About the monkey hand...
Yuuko sold this old tube to Watanuki's substitute teacher and tells the teacher to never, ever open it.  However, the tube never opened until Himawari touches it, then, pop!  The monkey hand comes out and starts granting wishes everytime the teacher wants something, thus begin another fun ride at the twilight zone (where the ending's never good).
It's not the Himawari is evil, Yuuko just says the girl won't be Watanuki's lucky goddess(she's caused troubles 2 times as far as I can know), not that they aren't meant to be together.  When you read the first couple of chapters, after Watanuki has his first, happy conversation with Himawari, the first thing Yuuko tells the boy is that "Your face fortune... it's horrible, what did you do?"
Who knows? I'm an optimist, too.  Maybe Watanuki will find a way to overcome the bad-luck aura given off from Himawari.

WAIT! Which chapter were you referring to? I only have Volumes 1-4!!! And I don't recall Himiwari touching the monkeys hand...

and about that life processing thing for Watanuki, the fortune teller said that Yuuko just played a role in changing Watanuki's life... that was it right? lol

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: July 15 2005, 05:06 pm »
and about that life processing thing for Watanuki, the fortune teller said that Yuuko just played a role in changing Watanuki's life... that was it right? lol

The fortune teller says that Watanuki is beginning a transformation and that Yuuko is responsible for that.

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
« Reply #38 on: July 16 2005, 09:36 am »
WAIT! Which chapter were you referring to? I only have Volumes 1-4!!! And I don't recall Himiwari touching the monkeys hand...

Himawari didn't touch it, but as soon as she touched the tube, the tube opens (actually, it looks like it melted in her hand at the moment, and dark aura surrounds it)
The horrible face fortune for Watanuki? It was very very early, right before the girl who lies got hit by a truck

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #39 on: July 17 2005, 09:32 pm »
Oh okay. Lol. Got me confused for a second there...

I think someone on the BWYS forum had a theory about this: Himarwari's ability is like bad luck but sort of nulifies magical abilities or such. o.O