AuthorTopic: Dreams  (Read 72236 times)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: Dreams
« Reply #220 on: August 28 2007, 08:15 am »
Hmm... Playing the action hero, I guess? :XD:
but the action hero always gets the girl!!
I... didn't.. ;_;
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #221 on: August 28 2007, 08:28 am »
i had a very strange dream about Big Brother.

it started with me sitting infront of the laptop, asking if something Eric did last night counts for his task as "America's Player" and he said no. i was like "damn it" and then at some point it turned into religious like (amber is extremely releigious) so tthat part was distrbing and wired,
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #222 on: August 28 2007, 08:32 am »
i had a very strange dream about Big Brother.

it started with me sitting infront of the laptop, asking if something Eric did last night counts for his task as "America's Player" and he said no. i was like "damn it" and then at some point it turned into religious like (amber is extremely releigious) so tthat part was distrbing and wired,
BB uses Laptops now?

I think you maybe watch too much BB, it turns peoples brains to mush.
Although I do admit, The best BB HAS to be the Celeb BB where Jack Dee wins <3 such a funny series.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #223 on: August 28 2007, 12:33 pm »
my dream was ABOUT BB not IN BB. i was sitting in front of my laptop like i always am, talking to my brother about somethin Eric did in regards to his upcomming assignment that i only knew about thru the scrolly thing in BB Late Night. then it turned into alot of God stuff :S

i want to go back to the typicAL wierd ones not the creepy ones =P
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #224 on: August 31 2007, 03:05 pm »
Tonight's dream was really weird as well. My dreams went somewhere along the lines of flat tires, chocolates, and CCS Sakura being an unlockable character in some arcade game.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #225 on: September 01 2007, 01:50 am »
reaally really odd. i had 2 dreams, and i dont remember which came frst.

1 american idol was in my town, so me and my brother decided to go try out. HE got the last paperwork or whatever, so i couldnt try out. i was very upset.

2 this was caused prolly cuz i just discovered we have a mouse. :S

back at our old house:
theres this stange rodent, and its attacking or something other people i know. pairs of people. then it comes to me, and im abe to subdue it i think. it understands english, and hte reason its upset is because some alfuntioned electrical zapper had killed 3 normal mice. i dont understand most of that one tho :-/
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #226 on: September 03 2007, 03:25 pm »
I have a really creepy dream about CCS Syaoran.

I was on the way to work when a giant snake-like thing appeared and swallowed everything in its way. Suddenly, Syaoran appeared in full battle gear with his sword and some talismans. He formed a Hakke circle and  transported the creature into another dimension. He then summoned giant magical stone slabs and pelts the enemy with fireballs. Afterwards, Syaoran then turned his back, clasps his hands together and casts the snake out of existence. The next thing I knew, he was gone, and so was my motorcycle.

It was only this morning when I noticed that what Syaoran did was the Shijin Shinka Hakke Jin, the finishing blow of Shin Ryukooh (Super Robot Wars Alpha 3). Man, I better quit reading about this robot stuff.

Offline FushigiLoki

• TRC and MaLoki 4Ever
« Reply #227 on: September 07 2007, 03:28 am »
My last dream was really strange, although i have ever strange dreams, but in this dream it was like i was playing a game.
I was loki a god from matantei loki (if someone know this Manga/Anime) and have to destroy a demon to save mayura (a girl from matantei loki) and with me was narukami/narugami (another god) but i havn't the power loki has. There were also ouka and reki from hack//legend of twilight and some other character. And before i or we could destroy the demon the dream end and another dream start. It's really strange normally my dreams have better ends.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #228 on: September 16 2007, 09:42 am »
i liked last nights dream for the most part, too bad i can only rtemember certain parts of it =(
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #229 on: September 16 2007, 12:27 pm »
I've stopped having dreams lately. I don't know if it's good or bad. Maybe if I relax, I'll see something again.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #230 on: October 01 2007, 05:00 am »
ive figured the symbolism of thi occuring dream i had a while ago, about my mom catching me with the clunky laptop and what not. the powercord fried on it, and a newl purchased ne didnt work, so the symbolism is: i can no longer use that crappy laptpop.
---------------
recently ive had a few fandreams of this new manga im into, but the other night h ad a night-grinder's  dream(one where im losing my teeth from grinding). it was the worst ive ever had. it seemed so real, and i couldnt force myself awake from it, tho i tried.

im hoping to get a few more fan-dreams instead of scaryones like that
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #231 on: October 01 2007, 08:46 pm »
I'm having dreams of being on the countryside with my motorcycle.  I've also seen myself - as someone else - on the field with an unknown girl's arms around me.

Then there's this dream where I saw spiders walking around me, and then a voice saying wherever they're going is the direction the ZTE deal controversy will go. Sheesh.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #232 on: October 03 2007, 03:44 pm »
i have some fun dreams sometimes, some mildly intruging. (with watching AIR, im hoping one of my fan dreams will be a flying one XD i miss those!)

last nights was interesting... i think it was based on AIR or something... cant remember cleary. the other day i had a WITCH dream. when i woke up i was still chanting this hting that Will was saying to try to defeat narissa. cant remember the blessed chant, but hte dream was both about that and balancing chemistry equation and a final that was in a wierd way. O_o it also took place at my old house before we moved. i dont know. the amount of things that happenedin that dream,,,, its amazing how reletivce time can be sometimes!!

atleast i didnt have a night-grinder dream like i was worried about. my gums were feeling sore and i feared having another 'losing the teeth' dream ><
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Tenkuuken

• "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #233 on: October 03 2007, 05:39 pm »
I slept without having dreams today. However when I woke up, the piano version of "Byakuya True Light" was ringing in my ears.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #234 on: October 03 2007, 11:59 pm »
last nights was odd. i dreamt that i got bit by a snake, a wierd tiny viper. i tried hardest to fight the effects of the venom whie my brother alled 911. after gtting the anti-venom i found my self "awoken" in an alternat world or someting. something about people getting speical kind of help. nw that i awake i dont remember whoe these kids were, but in the dream they were familiar. when my alarm went off, it sounded alot like an alarm or signal from my dream
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #235 on: October 08 2007, 04:28 am »
aparently one of the detectors battery died over night, cuz the dream i had last night was trying to figure out why all the smoke detectors were chirping, and when i woke up lo and behold, the CO moniter was chirping. O_o
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #236 on: October 08 2007, 05:20 am »
Hmm, that reminds me we need to change our smoke detectors. xD They don't beep for anything.

Thursday evening, I had a dream where my GPA was a 3.7. I got really into the dream, and when I started dancing and frolicking and rejoicing, my leg spazzed and I woke up, and then had a cramp that whole next morning. >__>
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #237 on: October 16 2007, 07:21 am »
for some reason i dramt of thee number 1. i couldnt stop thinking of it. i dont know hy, so dont ask XD
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline sam mogford

• New Fan
  • TRC fan 4 life
« Reply #238 on: November 23 2007, 05:14 pm »
cant get to sleep, lol. no dreaming for me.
true strength comes from the heart. one day i will be strong, like syaoran.

Offline RenaRyuugu

• New Fan
  • The meaning of life isn't so meaningful....
« Reply #239 on: January 27 2008, 10:49 am »
I had a weird dream about pancakes... And when i woke up, my mother asked me wether i wanted pancakes for breakfast....

"Mokona Modoki's" rhymes with "KILLER Lolis"