Poll

Believe in love at first sight?

You bet! I met this guy today  .. I'm already planning our wedding!
Sure. It could happen.
I'm not too sure. You never know, though.
Naaah. Sounds too much like a cruddy romance novel.
Pssh, you HAVE to know the person to be in love. That's just silly.
No comment. To each their own.

AuthorTopic: The Girl Thread (New Poll as of May 24th!)  (Read 412556 times)

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
Re: The Girl Thread
« Reply #20 on: June 30 2005, 10:48 am »
I understand that.....sort of.... the thing is, most of the people around here are all so....perverted! it's so sick! I mean, oh you get it. but I could swear, if I ever meet a real live gentleman, I'll smack myself in the head repeatedly.
Thanks to Little Okami for the avatar!!
-
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend trips you and calls you an *** .
-
Everyone in the world is related in one thing. It's just darn hard to find what that one thing is.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #21 on: June 30 2005, 01:44 pm »
i had a stalker too.. haha if you guys are talking about stalkers.. HAHA!! i didn't read the posts.. my mouse is really crapped up right now..

haha ok i fixed.. blah.. XD my life is so messed right now i want to leave!!!! and go do something wild.. LMAO!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #22 on: June 30 2005, 02:02 pm »
wish there are gentlemen here in this world  :sweatdrop: ...haha. But no, every boy has their bad side.

Offline Chi

• Chi!
« Reply #23 on: June 30 2005, 02:17 pm »
wish there are gentlemen here in this world :sweatdrop: ...haha. But no, every boy has their bad side.
if there are i have never met one
chi!

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
« Reply #24 on: June 30 2005, 02:18 pm »
I kinda met one, he was nice but then these other boys and him had a 'talk' ..... never saw him again. or at least the halfway gentle manly one.
-
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend trips you and calls you an *** .
-
Everyone in the world is related in one thing. It's just darn hard to find what that one thing is.

Offline Chi

• Chi!
« Reply #25 on: June 30 2005, 02:22 pm »
oh, thats to bad  :cry:
chi!

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
« Reply #26 on: June 30 2005, 02:26 pm »
its horrendous! but he was too goody gooddy, I didnt like him anyways, lol.
-
-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #27 on: June 30 2005, 02:37 pm »
you know.. the guys that i liked this year.. were cool in the beginning when i thought of them.. but now that i know them MORE.. they're all EW!! haha

one guy tried to be all gangster and stuff.. o god please don't try.. HAHA!! and the other is a total chinese freak.. people call them fobs.. :sweatdrop: i'm chinese but i hardly say the right stuff.. haha so yea...

i still sort of like them.. but i see them in a whole new light.. but i don't like them as in i want to go out with them.. just probably like friends i guess.. *sigh i'm weird.. i dont' know how i'm feeling.. HAHA!! yup yup

i just don't want to have anything to do with love or liking anyone right now.. yup yup
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
« Reply #28 on: June 30 2005, 02:43 pm »
boys + me = end of the world.

no boys + me = Solving of world hunger.
-
-

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #29 on: June 30 2005, 02:44 pm »
I'll just obssess about Tsubasa...no need for love  :sweatdrop:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #30 on: June 30 2005, 02:47 pm »
LMAO!! you both..

i don't need a boy in my life right now.. don't plan on 'getting' one for a while.. haha some of my friends are desperate.. haha and a lot of them are 'in love' with some.. bleh.. no thanks.. i need to make some friends that don't like any guys and aren't planning on liking or loving one anytime soon.. haha

too many of my friends are into guys right now.. i'm not at that stage.. HAHA.. some like make-up.. not there either yet.. some are too worried about their looks (make-up, mirrors, etc) not their either haha.. yup yup.. i'm no where. i'm still a little kid.. i guess. HAHA!! yup yup

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
« Reply #31 on: June 30 2005, 02:51 pm »
same here. I'd rather build a tree house and furnish it with bean bags a mini fridge and a TV.

Boys = MY EYES!!! THEY BUUUUUUUUUURN!
-
-

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #32 on: June 30 2005, 02:53 pm »
ew, make-up.. :sweatdrop:
I'm a tomboy...not interested in girly-stuff. *burns dresses and skirts*

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
« Reply #33 on: June 30 2005, 02:55 pm »
GoooOOOOO TOMBOYS!
-
-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #34 on: June 30 2005, 03:21 pm »
yea.. i'm a tomboy but i dress like a girl at times.. i can't stand dresses or skirts though.. unless i HAVE to wear a skirt i will.. yea

i like playing sports.. rather than putting on make-up.. *barfs.. HAHA!! yup yup the only thing i really 'take care of' is my hair i guess.. i like different COLOURS!! haha yup yup

and i rather spend a day of watching anime than buy make-up and stuff.. HAHA!! freaky-ness.. freaky how some girls are really concerned about how they look and stuff... *roll eyes.. haha

Offline sukina

• *pokes*
  • Good Fan
  • Cheese is good.
« Reply #35 on: June 30 2005, 04:30 pm »
not really freaky, just BORRRRING and WAAAAY too common.
-
-

Offline Light_Card

« Reply #36 on: July 01 2005, 07:36 am »
I swore off men for a year!! and you wanna know what i relised? I don't want a guy unless he can be like a guy in an anime. I don't want some stupid boy who has no honor or direction in his life. It may sound picky but i don't want a man unless he can be the perfect man for me.
......oh man i'm never going to get married my goals are to high and i'm not willing to lower them. oh well such is  life.
We are born and someday we will all die Animes and Chocolate just make life a little more bearable.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #37 on: July 01 2005, 07:47 am »
haha. it's ok.. there are people like that out there

just like my friend. *sigh i really don't like her sometimes. she says that she doesn't want to go out with someone. but then there are like 5 guys that like her at the same time. :sweatdrop: there was a fight 'over' her this year.. oh my god. -__-"

she sometimes says she wants a guy but she's just so picky. *roll eyes i sometimes see that she's never going to have a boyfriend. but surprisingly enough.. she had a few boyfriends before.. what a weird girl..

Offline Light_Card

« Reply #38 on: July 01 2005, 08:00 am »
i have had no physical contact with any males for 2 months. lol of course it is summer.
We are born and someday we will all die Animes and Chocolate just make life a little more bearable.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #39 on: July 01 2005, 08:02 am »
haha.. i only talk with guys.. and that's it. i hardly talk to any though. i only have one close guy friend.. but we don't really talk

he's my 'big bro' from school. haha he doesn't really talk with me. so i dont like talking to him. haha and he ain't reliable. so i hardly talk to any guys. unless i have to.. LMAO!