AuthorTopic: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 80241 times)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: The Post Thread 3 (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #40 on: May 19 2005, 10:23 am »
Argh...second part of school enrollment just finished, it was hell. The lines are so long, reached at least what, 650 meters? i just have to blow this off......

Okay where are we? Spice girls? 0.o The clown-sized shoed girls who were famous when I was 7 years old?

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #41 on: May 19 2005, 10:26 am »
wow this is the most depressing thread i've read here...

well i guess you lot can't help it with peer pressure... like brainwashed you all
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #42 on: May 19 2005, 10:30 am »
I'M BACK again.. haha just blew off some steam playing basketball at my friend's house.. so fun.. lolz

XD well peer pressure?? what the??? what' happening in thi thread.. ?__? o man.. HAHA well i'm off being hyper.. lolz..
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #43 on: May 19 2005, 12:02 pm »
Peer pressure? LOLZ, I was gone for 30 minutes, and the topic's changed.Peer pressure...I dunno, forces teens to develop bad habits.

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #44 on: May 19 2005, 12:06 pm »
Peer pressure, oh thats such a sad topic. now the Spice Girls, theres something entertaining to talk about. speaking of sad I just missed the first half of LOST. darn it.
Rebel sheep say moo.
I'm sad that I'm flying- Strong Sad

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #45 on: May 19 2005, 12:08 pm »
LOST is one nice show! I don't watch it that much though ^^

Peer pressure sucks, and I'm immune to it! *stubborn*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Harumi

• Big Fan
« Reply #46 on: May 19 2005, 12:19 pm »
The only peer presure i've ever had is the kinda where I kinda talk like the people i'm around and just say i like something like an actor just cause they do just to fit in or something^^;;
Don't regret the things you have done in the past because without them, you wouldn't be the person you are today!

I Love You.
I love every little thing about you --
Your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes. I love your gentle touch and the warmth I feel at your side ... I love dreaming about you. And letting go with you. I love each and every once-in-a-lifetime moment I share with you. Today, tomorrow, forever.

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 19 2005, 12:30 pm »
I'm really not all that affected by peer pressure. I was homeschooled a lot so I don't really care what my "peers" like. which is why I'm proud to say I'm a nerd. nerds can do whatever they want!
Rebel sheep say moo.
I'm sad that I'm flying- Strong Sad

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #48 on: May 19 2005, 12:48 pm »
peer pressure.. only time would be skipping class.. HAHA but it wasn't really peer pressure.. i mean like 99% of the time i don't skip.. haah i only skipped once.. *sigh.. but nothing else happened.. well i can't remember anyways.. haha

blah blah blha.. HAHA people go check out my pictures of tsubasa.. they're too big for the image gallery here..

photobucket.. and username is lika-chi.. and it's under the mags album.. good tsubasa magazine scans from newtype.. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #49 on: May 19 2005, 02:37 pm »
Peer pressure? Uhh just because I hate the Spice Girls means I've cracked under peer pressure to hate them?
Ha! I just hate them cause I do! Peer pressure can kiss my ***.
I've never skipped class before, yet, my vice-principle always accuses me of it just because I missed a few days ...hmm...maybe because, err, I don't know, I was in the hospital having my wisdom teeth painfully removed and those follow up appointments. Funny, you think a phone call from your mother AND a note to all your teachers would dismiss all those accusations...pssh, this is why I hate most people and can't trust anybody!
Whoops I'm failing Math! I went from a 68% to 40% in less than two weeks! Ouch. I told my mom and she just sighed overdramatically and said, "Well, I guess we're just gonna have to get that tutor...err..preferably a FEMALE tutor!"
Haha, I was like, "Ahh...what does gender have to do with it?" And she just looked at me funny and was like, "YOU know..."
Haha, took me a bit to figure it out. Hhaa, I'm so dense. Sooo...my mom doesn't trust me (or the tutor) and thinks I'm a skank....wow, thanks mom!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: May 19 2005, 02:54 pm »
Yor mom probably thinks that the male gender is less...trustworthy! :D

~Forum family~                                             

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #51 on: May 19 2005, 02:55 pm »
Haha yeah, I figured as much! Haha...err...she has said things along those lines before, though....err....
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #52 on: May 20 2005, 05:37 am »
ok seriously where is everyone.. this is scary.. there's not a single person on this forum.. AH!!!!!!! wait.. that means i can do whatever i want right now. *sings loudly.. lolz..

ah man.. just got back from school.. HAHA i missed my last to classes to watch people dance.. hehe.. XD it was cool though.. AH!! can someone help me rip my eye out.. it's been hurting like hell all day today.. i just really want to rip it out and throw it away.. AH!! stupid contacts..

anyways.. today was so tiring.. i slept like during french and then during the last two dances for the dance thingy.. not that they were boring or anything.. just the music was too umm soft and quiet.. HAHA!!

i'm reading rave master right now.. anyone know if the anime is finished??? haha i only have the 3, 4, 5, and 8th book.. planning on getting the WHOLE series.. but it's taking TOO long because it's from amazon.com.. stupid.. well i'm off to rip my eye out.. bye bye

editted : i just noticed a cool part of this website.. hehe http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?action=stats

what's the popular fans part though.. ?__? anyone know.. WHOOO i'm in most of the list.. o.O hehe.. XD well like 2
« Last Edit: May 20 2005, 06:04 am by lika-chi »

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #53 on: May 20 2005, 08:04 am »
Hahhaa, I'm apparently a top poster! *ish giddy cause she's special*

I don't know the popular thing is about though, maybe it's refrence, I don't know ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #54 on: May 20 2005, 09:06 am »
WAH!! i'm so pissed off right now.. i want to yell or type to me friend that i'm really pissed off at her.. ARG!! can't she make an effort in cheering me up.. i want to really punch her square in the face.. OH MY GOD!!!! all she cares about it her boyfriend.. OH MY GOD i think i'm going to blow up if i don't hear her saying something to me soon.. OH MAN!!!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #55 on: May 20 2005, 09:43 am »
o.o wow... just calm down a bit eh.. you'll probably be the same when you get a boyfriend, all ya wanna do is just talk to him all the time  :keke:
but then again all i wanna do is talk to my girlfriend, just a lot of the time i don't get the chance to  :sleepy5:
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #56 on: May 20 2005, 09:46 am »
haha.. uh it's not that i don't mind.. i mean like techinally she doesn't give a dam that i'm pissed off at her.. ARG

she ditched all of school yesterday with her other friend to go to his school.. and she promised me she wouldn't go either.. OH MY GOD i want to blow so badly.. and she still hasn't said anything to me other than a text message saying i'm sorry.. O.O COME ON.. she can do so much better.. i seriously want someone to go tell her i'm super pissed off at her..

it's cool if she wants to hang with her boyfriend and stuff.. but she completely forgets me.. oh whatever not like she really cares about me right now..

Offline hime_yurie

• Friends forever!
  • Big Fan
  • ~Yurie~
« Reply #57 on: May 20 2005, 09:53 am »
LMAO lika, i skipped like so ar 3 times this year but i don think ill be doing that often. its not good. XD so far i don't have ne problems in my life. hmmm maybe piano but i guess peer pressure just a part of life. but as lika said, i know a friend thats also her friend and shes like ditching us >.< so sad

BFF

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #58 on: May 20 2005, 09:56 am »
everyone want to know my msn name right now.. hehe..

J 4 k 1 e || fma || CAN I PUNCH HER!! PLZ!!! if no one is stopping me tomolo i'm so punching her square in the face!!!

i love that name.. hehe.. XD and i don't think my friend gets it at all.. *sigh.. and tomorrow we have this thing called the may fair.. so i have penlty of time to go and punch her.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #59 on: May 20 2005, 09:56 am »
I don't have a problem either! XD I have a long weekend, I get Friday and Monday off! *w00t's like no tommrow* High School is the shizzat! ^___^ Don't regret skipping a grade AT ALL! *not*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki