AuthorTopic: Your most favorite scenes in CCSakura series  (Read 18378 times)

moezychan

Re: Your most favorite scenes in CCSakura series
« Reply #80 on: November 05 2005, 05:57 am »
And believe it or not, I haven't watched the series in like 4 months! I truly am obsessed.

Offline *Keru*

• New Fan
  • Hola!!!
« Reply #81 on: November 05 2005, 09:36 am »
And believe it or not, I haven't watched the series in like 4 months! I truly am obsessed.

Really Moezy-chan you have a great memory.  I will like to have the same ability.

Well, now that I was thinking about my favorites chapters it came to me the one in wich Sakura talks to Yukito her true feelings about him.  Well the part that I love is when shaoran give to her the handkerchief.  That is so sweet.  And then he huges here.  Awwwwww

That scene remember me to a song.  Is the same case but the boy says that he would love to be the one she is in love and not the other.  Such a good song.  It's call 'Yo quisiera ser' in english would be 'I want to be' (Not very good with translations).

BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

moezychan

« Reply #82 on: November 05 2005, 12:29 pm »
Really Moezy-chan you have a great memory.  I will like to have the same ability.

Arigatou! I always prided myself on my memory!

Well, now that I was thinking about my favorites chapters it came to me the one in wich Sakura talks to Yukito her true feelings about him.  Well the part that I love is when shaoran give to her the handkerchief.  That is so sweet.  And then he huges here.  Awwwwww

And that would be episode 66: Sakura and the Person She Likes Most. That is such a beautiful scene!

Offline Eriol

• Something down there....
  • Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #83 on: December 08 2005, 12:43 pm »
Yup!!!!I really also like that moment when they only 2 of them!!! :hehe:
A mind is terrible thing to waste.

This is only the beginning,the beginning of the end!!

Impossible is nothing!!

Happiness is a warm puppy from Bartlett and also from Peanuts(Charles M. Schulz)

FlyFF character:
Enceladus ---->Elementalist/lvl 93(Never underestimate the power of Nature..)
SHaruhi---->Billposter/lvl 66+(It's clobbering time!!)

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #84 on: December 08 2005, 08:01 pm »
Episode 51: Sakura and the Huge Stuffed Bear. Syaoran was talking to Yukito and he asks Syaoran if he could see his bear.

Yukito: Can I see that bear?
Syaoran: :nods:
Yukito: It's handmade. Did someone give it to you?
Syaoran: :shakes head no:
Yukito: Are you going to give it to someone?

Syaoran then sees Sakura's face with Sakura flowers surrounding her. Sakura has a bright and cheerful smile on.

Syaoran blushes crimson and yells, "Like I said, why do I have to give it to her?! And runs off at lightning speed.

A kawaii moment!

Kawaii !
also like:
-Syaoran shouting his thunder spell *Raite Sorai* ! :noteworthy:
-Eriol and Syaoran going one-on-one with basketball in ep 59 which Syaoran almost lost since he had Sakura on his mind the whole time
-Sakura's hanyaan moments
-ep 66, i won't even bother so say which scene i like since its obvious!
-Syaoran's 'volcano-moment' in ep 57 when he sees Eriol and Sakura together :rotfl:
-when Syaoran and Yukito go shopping in the same ep and Yukito shows those huge bakeforms
- same scene....Yukito: you really like her, don't you?"
Syaoran: *running away*
- the hugscene in ep 57
- i just love that whole episode!
-in the ep when Dash runs away and Sakura calls Syaoran on the phone and he blushes
-the Syaoran vs. Void fightingscene in 2nd movie
 *this scene rocks... Raite Sorai !* :noteworthy:
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

moezychan

« Reply #85 on: December 09 2005, 02:18 am »
-Eriol and Syaoran going one-on-one with basketball in ep 59 which Syaoran almost lost since he had Sakura on his mind the whole time
-ep 66, i won't even bother so say which scene i like since its obvious!
-Syaoran's 'volcano-moment' in ep 57 when he sees Eriol and Sakura together :rotfl:
-when Syaoran and Yukito go shopping in the same ep and Yukito shows those huge bakeforms
- same scene....Yukito: you really like her, don't you?"
Syaoran: *running away*
- the hugscene in ep 57
- i just love that whole episode!
-in the ep when Dash runs away and Sakura calls Syaoran on the phone and he blushes
-the Syaoran vs. Void fightingscene in 2nd movie
 *this scene rocks... Raite Sorai !* :noteworthy:

I completely forgot those moments! And I call myself an S&S fan! These are more of my favorites as well!

And as for episode 57, I think everybody in this forum knows how I feel about that episode! I have a set dedicated to it! Hanyaan!  :inlove:

Offline snowangel

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #86 on: December 09 2005, 11:09 am »
Ahh so many, I really like season 1 and 3.

- episode where Sakura went after the illusion card and Tomoyo went to visit Sakura the day after and Kero came out of the basket with this red flower saying sorry to her (fav Kero and Sakura moment for me for some reason)

- Ep27, the talk Syaoran and Sakura had on the tree at the shrine about when they started to like Yukito and than Sakura said she had that same "hanyaan" feeling for Kaho-sensi and Syaoran blinked and repeated the word and had a weird look and there was a weird sound effect playing

-Same episode, when Sakura glomped Syaoran at the end and Syaoran went into major blush mode and Sakura had to keep shaking him and telling him to snap out of it

-Can't remember the episode but when Sakura was going after the dash card, at the end when Sakura chased after Syaoran wanting to ask him if he used to the dash card to help the girl out with her 100m dash

-I can't remember which episode this was but it was the one where Tomoyo lost her voice and they were at her house and Syaoran went with Sakura to visit her to see how she was doing. Sakura left room (can't remember why) and Tomoyo wrote in her notebook and showed it to Syaoran, it said something about how Syaoran was always looking out for Sakura and Syaoran  turned red and insisted he wasn't.

-First episode of the second season when Nakaru glomped/jumped/pounced on Touya and stole his popsicle (which he stole from Sakura) and Syaoran and Tomoyo was saying how the popsicle was gone with stunned looks on their faces

-Same as a lot of people, loved the elavator moment and when she called him back at his house and said she liked how he called her Sakura in the elavator and wanted to call him Syaoran instead of Li

-The episode about New Years when Sakura was reading her New Years card, it was so funny when she was reading Yamasaki's card and she believed it but than Chiharu's card said not to believe what Yamasaki's card was saying

-Ep64, everyone had went to bed and Sakura couldn't sleep so she went back out the the lobby(?) and Syaoran was sitting there starring at the fireplace and said "Sakura" and Sakura was like: "nani" hahaha and Syaoran freaked out and they're convo after there. It was so cute how Sakura was mimicking Syaoran and she cided him for always saying "it's nothing" all the way to the convo when Syaoran was going to say he like Sakura but Sakura interupted him and said it was rude of her to ask. Too funny and cute

-From the same episode when Eriol picked Sakura up from the ground and said  that he didn't like seeing her sad like this

-ep66 and the end when Sakura and Syaoran were sitting on the swings and Sakura was telling Syaoran her talk with Yukito and how she confessed her feelings for him but that he wasn't her number one. And when Syaoran hugged her afterwards

-ep67 when Sakura went to give her gift to Syaoran for comforting her the other day, right when Syaoran snatched the scarf out of her hand and Sakura was like O.o hehe too cute oh and when Sakura caught Touya off guard about wanting him to buy drinks for everyone

-Movie 2- at the end with Syaoran said even if he didn't remember he (if he ended up having his memories erased) he'd just fall in love with her again, ultimate "awwwwwwwww" moment for me in the CCS series well maybe next to when he hugged her in ep66 ...

Wow so many O.o
If I had to narrow it down it'd be when Sakura glomped Syaoran in ep27 and when Sakura and Syaoran had their late night talk in ep64

edited on request - sorry I typed all that before I had to leave for dinner
« Last Edit: December 09 2005, 12:01 pm by snowangel »

moezychan

« Reply #87 on: December 09 2005, 11:54 am »
Your above post is very hard to read snowangel-chan. Could you please put some spaces between the lines?

Offline Eriol

• Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #88 on: December 15 2005, 12:38 pm »
Yeah!!!It got too much unused space...Back to the topic,if I remember I got cried in my eyes in episode 66 when Sakura and Syaoran confess theirselves about their feeling with them w/out any interruption..Awwww!!!I can't forget that!!! :cry:

Impossible is nothing!!

Happiness is a warm puppy from Bartlett and also from Peanuts(Charles M. Schulz)

FlyFF character:

moezychan

« Reply #89 on: December 15 2005, 01:13 pm »
Yeah!!!It got too much unused space...Back to the topic,if I remember I got cried in my eyes in episode 66 when Sakura and Syaoran confess theirselves about their feeling with them w/out any interruption..Awwww!!!I can't forget that!!! :cry:

Oh, me too. I absolutely love that moment! It's a classic!

Offline Eriol

• Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #90 on: December 19 2005, 11:39 am »
Yup!!!It's a true classic I cannot forget!!!:okay:

Impossible is nothing!!

FlyFF character:

Offline Hikari B.

• "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #91 on: December 26 2005, 01:21 pm »
My favorite scenes are the ones with Sakura & Syaoran! ^____^

I always skip to the parts with those two whenever I read the manga, mostly the ending. :inlove:

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #92 on: December 26 2005, 02:33 pm »
-the epi. where syaoran-kun & Sakura-chan were locked in the elevator (most favorite! coz of syaoran's song and the kawaii moment between s&)

-the play of cinderella at touya's school (i like all of its scenes! especially the expressionless face of touya who is suposed to be crying)

-the play of sleeping beauty (when syaoran was the princess & when he saw yukito waving at him [?] begins to blush and shouted his script to Yamazaki-kun

-the scene when sakura gave syaoran a scarf & when syaoran said that he's not going to tell sakura his feelings

-the 2nd to the last & last episode

-the time card scene

-many more!!! jus can't remember

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #93 on: December 31 2005, 11:13 pm »
- syaoran protecting sakura in ep 9 from Sword Card
- syaoran attacking the Storm Card
- when Sakura shouts Arrow around the end of the 1st movie
- when Yukito drops that HUGE bag of cookies on the table in ep 57
- in ep 43 the scene between Meiling and Syaoran when he found the bird
- also ep 43 when Syaoran and Meiling fight against Twin *awesome* !
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #94 on: January 01 2006, 06:07 pm »
- also ep 43 when Syaoran and Meiling fight against Twin *awesome* !
Oh! i like that too! they move in the same way and in the same time! when i first saw that i was like "wow! that was great!"

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

moezychan

« Reply #95 on: January 01 2006, 06:10 pm »
Oh! i like that too! they move in the same way and in the same time! when i first saw that i was like "wow! that was great!"

That was awesome! And it was a really sweet moment. I love S&S, but at the same time, I like the relationship that Meiling and Syaoran share; by this I mean their friendship, and not their love. It was so sweet how Syaoran cared for her.

Offline Eriol

• Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #96 on: January 02 2006, 12:16 pm »
Yup!I also seen that in episode 60 when Meilin comes back again to Tomoeda again and alas,she accepts that Syaoran is really to Sakura. :hehe:

Impossible is nothing!!

FlyFF character:

moezychan

« Reply #97 on: January 02 2006, 12:19 pm »
That truly is a sad episode. I really felt sorry for Meiling. I cry everytime I see it.

Offline Eriol

• Super Fan
  • ~The Reincarnated one~
« Reply #98 on: January 02 2006, 12:25 pm »
Yeah!!!I don't blame her 'cause sometimes it really destined!!

Impossible is nothing!!

FlyFF character:

moezychan

« Reply #99 on: January 02 2006, 12:33 pm »
That it is. How about we continue this discussion in my thread?! It's dedicated to the one and only Meiling Li! She truly is one of my favorite characters, next to Syaoran!