AuthorTopic: Fai - Character Discussion  (Read 151207 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Fai/Fye/Fay
« Reply #40 on: June 16 2005, 04:29 am »
Sakaki came up with the idea of the group arriving in Fai's world, and him being all scared, and wanting to run. I can just see his paniced expression, and how his mask crumbles away for the first time....

I love Fai so much, prob because he has such a painful and mysterious past. By the way...do you guys think he's really as nice as he seems, or does he maybe have a colder/more viscious side too?

It could come out during a fight with Ashura...and maybe CLAMP will finally do some flashbacks of his past?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #41 on: June 16 2005, 05:29 am »
for me, i always thought Fye is always as nice as he seems.. they need someone in the group to boost the morale and cheer everyone up..

Kurogane is tough and quiet,
Syaoran is serious and quiet,
Sakura is shy and quiet..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #42 on: June 16 2005, 06:34 am »
***I love Fai so much, prob because he has such a painful and mysterious past. By the way...do you guys think he's really as nice as he seems, or does he maybe have a colder/more viscious side too?***

I definately think he has a colder side.
Kurogane comments on the fact that Fai is a combat vetern. He'd have to have a colder side.
The ease with which he hits the Oni with the dart blades. He has no hesitation.

***It could come out during a fight with Ashura...and maybe CLAMP will finally do some flashbacks of his past?***

Maybe he'd finally have to use his magic in order to save Kurogane from Ashura?
If Ashura attacked Kuro-chi Fai could snap.

***or me, i always thought Fye is always as nice as he seems.. they need someone in the group to boost the morale and cheer everyone up..***

Oh, I think Fai is as nice as he seems. I don't think his kindness is an act, but I do think that out of all of them he is the most secretive with a side that perhaps only Kurogane can sense.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #43 on: July 07 2005, 06:44 am »
I'm bringing this back to the more recent posts, as more people are posting about Fai in the character discussion topic...so here you go!

And a mute Fai, Sakaki? Interesting. I can just imagine the expression. A slightly helpless expression, slightly wider eyes....mouth shut for once....

Too kawaii! I wanna huggle him!

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #44 on: July 07 2005, 06:47 am »
***And a mute Fai, Sakaki? Interesting. I can just imagine the expression. A slightly helpless expression, slightly wider eyes....mouth shut for once....***

Poor Fai!
The thing is, I can see it cleary.
I'm so much like Fai, and I think that's the first thing I would do, go silent.
They would have a hard time dragging Fai back out from himself.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #45 on: July 07 2005, 06:53 am »
Yup! He'd just wonder around eye downcast...when they first got there, he could have gone into shock, and gone mute, staring at nothing....and Kurogane would have shaken him, and Mokona would have started jumping round him...but to no affect. Then a silent tear trickles down his cheeks and he drops to his knees whispering 'Ashura-ou....'

Begin flashbacks!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #46 on: July 07 2005, 07:00 am »
And what finally wakes him from his mute state..
Kuro-chan is in mortal danger from Ashura and only Fai's magic can save him.
Are you listening, Clamp?!

Lol, actually they tend to have things go exactly how I want them to.
Strangely enough.
I really wanted to see Kuro-chi carry Fai, and we got that.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: Fai - Tortured Soul
« Reply #47 on: July 09 2005, 07:14 am »
Renamed the topic...considering how many people love Fai, not many were posting, so I wondered whether they thought it was a discussion about his NAME.

Seriously, I think CLAMP might actually give Fai and Kurogane a relationship. Or at the very least, show flashbacks that make it very obvious that Fai and Ashura were together, with Fai loving Ashura so much, but the love not returned.

(Heh..listening to morning moon from the TRC OST right now, and to me it just makes me think of an upset Fai, staring hurtfully at Ashura)

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #48 on: July 09 2005, 07:26 am »
Love your new title, Ruby Chan.
It fits Fai so well.

***eriously, I think CLAMP might actually give Fai and Kurogane a relationship. Or at the very least, show flashbacks that make it very obvious that Fai and Ashura were together, with Fai loving Ashura so much, but the love not returned.***

I so hope that you are right.
Clamp rarely disappoints me though.

***(Heh..listening to morning moon from the TRC OST right now, and to me it just makes me think of an upset Fai, staring hurtfully at Ashura)***

I'm off to listen to that now!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #49 on: July 15 2005, 04:03 am »
Don't you just love the tagline from chapter 25? The one where I took my avy and sig Fai picture from?

The fugitive of the other world... hidden behind a smiling facade, the reason for this sorrowful journey...

So Fai!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #50 on: July 15 2005, 06:27 am »
The fugitive of the other world... hidden behind a smiling facade, the reason for this sorrowful journey...

It's strange that they take those off when they put the books out here.
The words are always so important.

Would anyone want to put up the quotes from the chapter openings?
I know I haven't read some of them from the first few books because I bought the books instead of downloading the chapters.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #51 on: July 15 2005, 06:33 am »
http://angelic.opaque-waters.net/tsubasa/manga/taglines.php

Angelic Essence has them up here. Sigh...Has anyone noticed that in most of CLAMP'S arty pictures, Fai either looks sad or sly? I wish they had one of him REALLY smiling.

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #52 on: July 15 2005, 06:37 am »
Thanks Ruby Chan!
Now I can see all the quotes I've been missing.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #53 on: July 16 2005, 04:26 am »
Hmm...I thought we had a lot of Fai fans out there?! Come on people, post! LOL

Just a thought...maybe Fai could be one of Sakura's feathers? Ashura could have found him, and decided to use him as a weapon...maybe that's why Fai is so sad?

(By the way, this is my idea, so steal and you DIE! I know very well that I'm the first to have this idea so hands off - it will be in a fanfic soon!)

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #54 on: July 16 2005, 10:30 am »
Have you seen the cover for volume 11 of CLAMP kiseki? http://www.clamp15th.com/book/index.html  :inlove: Wai~ Fai and Kuro-wan...so awsome!

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #55 on: July 16 2005, 12:31 pm »
That's so adorable!
Don't you just love how Fai is leaning on Kuro-chan!!

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: July 16 2005, 02:50 pm »
Ah, such a cool picture! They look like vampires in those clothes. XD

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: July 16 2005, 04:23 pm »
Ah, such a cool picture! They look like vampires in those clothes. XD

Ooooooh, you just gave me an awesome idea for a story or roleplay!
Fai as a vampire who comes to claim Kurogane and turn him into one too!!

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #58 on: July 16 2005, 06:46 pm »
Fai looks so good in that pic! Sigh...I wish there were as many Fai pics as S+S ones.....

Offline Sakaki

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #59 on: July 16 2005, 07:24 pm »
Fai looks so good in that pic! Sigh...I wish there were as many Fai pics as S+S ones....

Me too.
I'm using Okamirei's signature now as my inspiration for my Evil Fai!
Muhahahahahaha!!!
« Last Edit: July 17 2005, 06:49 am by Sakaki »