AuthorTopic: Any 'To Heart' fans out there?  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Nyoko

• ........Nani?
  • Super Fan
  • ......Nani?
Any 'To Heart' fans out there?
« on: April 25 2005, 10:27 pm »
-^^- Just wondering.... It is a really good manga, and very Kawaii
~Crys

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
Re: Any 'To Heart' fans out there?
« Reply #1 on: April 27 2005, 07:14 pm »
who's it by?
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Tsubasa addict

• animelover11368
« Reply #2 on: May 10 2005, 09:28 pm »
Lolz im a To heart fan!! i got my fren that for her b-day but she didnt really lik it but i thought she would have liked it cuz i lik it...^^ its lik ur typical down to earth manga exept for teh robot girl XD im forgettting all the names :sweatdrop:..gomen nasia!!

Offline Nyoko

• ........Nani?
  • Super Fan
  • ......Nani?
« Reply #3 on: May 10 2005, 10:08 pm »
-^^- It is alright. I don't know who it is by, but I think that tokyo pop owns it. It is about a girl and a guy who have been childhood friends, but the girl likes the guy as more then that now that they are in high school, but also, other girls get in the wway of them. Very funny and very adorable.
~Crys

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #4 on: May 11 2005, 12:20 am »
To Heart is soooo Kawaii

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #5 on: May 11 2005, 06:05 am »
Awww! I watched a music vid of this anime, and its so sweet! I like the pink haired girl the best! I haven't actually seen any of the 13 (?) episodes though, so I can't really give much of an opinion.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Tsubasa addict

• animelover11368
« Reply #6 on: May 11 2005, 10:54 am »
I got to read lik to the 2nd bk where they were lik in teh beach when the boy finally realized that the girl actually grew up..u noe lik a girl turning into a woman ^^