General Discussions > Anything goes...

is CW Dead?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Strawberry:
It's ashame because I really use to like this forum, but due working 40 hours a week. I'm unable to go on this forum often.

monkey:
short answer: yes.
long answer: tl;dr

* emina *:

--- Quote from: Kasawa Lanford on July 10 2008, 02:02 am ---CW is dieing, but that's mostly due to the fact there isn't much else to discuss about Tsubasa, the anime has run it's course for lack of a better word. Many of our vet members have moved off, though in reality, our activity took a sharp drop when two of our members decided to leave and told other people to follow them.. that was actually the straw that broke the camels back.

--- End quote ---
Who were those two? i really wanna know >__< ive been out for almost .. ever since D:

@vexnet: what does the long answer mean?

it's soo sad that the forum which i really loooooove for like, forever .. is gone now.
I was hoping that id find a refugee area here but .. no. everyone's gone as well T^T

You know, guys? I think this place wouldve stayed longer if only it wasnt dedicated to only ONE anime. Is there any chance of you guys turning it into an all-anime one? =3

Kazemon15:

--- Quote from: ~emina~ on July 15 2008, 12:41 pm ---Who were those two? i really wanna know >__< ive been out for almost .. ever since D:

--- End quote ---

Pikari and Sakaki, I believe. It was some kind of big drama between mods and they had a hissy fit and decided to leave, taking everyone else with them....kinda selfish, if you ask me. =/

* emina *:

--- Quote from: Kazemon15 on July 15 2008, 06:59 pm ---Pikari and Sakaki, I believe. It was some kind of big drama between mods and they had a hissy fit and decided to leave, taking everyone else with them....kinda selfish, if you ask me. =/

--- End quote ---
even though i didnt witness it at all, i also think it's kinda selfish
daaaaaaang. and so i guess they're the root of all this
cw is dead D:

ne, wait a sec .. i wonder where Little Wolf and SLi have gone to? They're the owners riiiight?! Why aren't they doing anything about this? T___T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version