AuthorTopic: sakura or syaoran  (Read 19142 times)

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
Re: sakura or syaoran
« Reply #60 on: June 15 2005, 05:01 pm »
How can you be so sure? Because as much as I'd like to say I know TRC Sakura, I feel like there's more about her yet to be revealed. There's so much of her personality lost because she lost her memories... and it's not right to compare her to CCS Sakura. I cannot pin point TRC Sakura's personality really... even with all the flash backs. Just like Syaoran, I'm also amazed by how much she's grown throughout the series... that's why I feel it unfair to judge Sakura just yet. Give her time... Sakura will surely shine.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #61 on: June 16 2005, 05:46 am »
yeah, i understand..

but sometimes you relate them unknowingly.. *lol*

take myself for example.. while watching TRC's Sakura.. i will just think of CCS's Sakura.. i know its unfair but just cant be help..  :heh:

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #62 on: June 16 2005, 05:50 am »
I dunno...although both Sakuras are sweet, kind and a little bit naive, they're very diff.

TRC Sakura seems less naive, and less bright/enthusiastic. Maybe it's the lack of memories, but I find CCS Sakura much cuter and easier to grow attached to. TRC Sakura is lovable, but not as much.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #63 on: June 16 2005, 05:55 am »
hmm, i link them both together probably because of their faces.. likewise for Syaoran..

yeah.. its like little kids.. they are so cute when they are small.. but when they grow up... still lovable but not as cute.. *lol*

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #64 on: June 17 2005, 01:15 am »
yeah, i understand..

but sometimes you relate them unknowingly.. *lol*

take myself for example.. while watching TRC's Sakura.. i will just think of CCS's Sakura.. i know its unfair but just cant be help.. :heh:

Maybe it's because we don't know her, so we link it to the closest thing which is CCS Sakura. I really believe that TRC Sakura has a lot of potential... and to call her as someone who's sleepy, boring , a clutz and needs to be protected all the time is rather an understatement. There's still a lot about her we've yet to understand...

Still, I agree that Syaoran does deserve the limelight because in CCS, he was overshadowed by Sakura. The only thing I'd like to compare with CCS and TRC is that I wished Sakura and Syaoran would fight together as they did in CCS. In TRC, Syaoran's doing all the fighting but I think Sakura might also lend a helping hand. Somehow... @.@

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Rina-hime

« Reply #65 on: December 02 2007, 10:20 pm »
sakura switch roles with syaoran? thats boring

i will succeed...no matter what..

Offline nicole_shimun

• kamui kun to subaru kun kakui desu wa~
« Reply #66 on: December 09 2007, 01:45 pm »
huah~ that would be very confusing... doesnt that mean there would be like... 'OUR' sakura, Clonie sakura, and Real sakura o.O? whoo~ * thinking how would it be like if sakura was a heartless killing machine and eating fye's sapphire blue eyes* that would be so horrible~
o(ToT)o *shivers a little*

hihi~ nice to meet u all!

~*watashi no forum family n_n*~
onee-chan~ moon li                        oni-chan~ kuro puppy
taisetchu no tomodachi~ chibi kitty ( buta obaa-chan )