General Discussions > RPG Forum

Gunslinger Girls - Paths Intertwined

(1/126) > >>

Kasawa Lanford:
OOC: This is currenty a One on One story between Onii-chan Touya and Myself

Story:

Ryoshine, the name of a man once a part of the Italian military, has since retired after the loss of his son and daughter. His wife has left him, blaming him for their children's deaths while searching for a new job he is invited to join the Social Welfare Agency, with his military background and discipline, the Agency hopes he can turn an incoming child into a fierce fighting force.

Existing:

Henrietta
Triela
Claes
Rico

Original:

Name: Ryoshine Yamatono
Nickname: Ryo
Hobby: Model Aircraft
Hair: Long Hair, Brown with specs of red thrown in
Eyes: Light green
Appearance: Caring and Outgoing, has a deep scar under his left eye that causes many military personnel to view him as a drill sergeant. Has a soft spot for children, and is almost always wearing his military BDU's (Battle Dress Uniform, think of camouflage) but he does wear normal clothing, just rare.

Description: Born Japanese, moved to Italy with his mother at the age of six, joined the military at age nineteen, achieved the rank of Captain before retiring. Has several contacts within the Italian military and its government.

Name: Giorgia Pacino
Hobby: Playing instruments
Hair: Chesnut brown, shoulder length
Eyes: Greyish Blue
Appearance: Reserved and shy, but very disciplined and does most things without question. To most people she doesn't know, she is cold and distant. She has a soft spot for her handler.

Description: Giorgia was born to an Italian family. Shortly after she was born however, her mother divorced and married a German man. Giorgia loved her step=father although to her, it was her only father.  He was a German officer and was very talented on the piano.  He passed on that love to Giorgia.  She kept her Italian sur name although with her father her last name would be 'Kretschmann' When Giorgia was 8, the family was eating dinner when a gang came in and murdured the Kretschmann family=except for Gioriga. She was badly injured but somehow miracously survived. She lost conciousness and when she woke up she was at the Agency.

Starto!! ^_^

Ryoshine sighed, he was used to the constant drumming of the drill sergeants on the range, the constant 'pat pat' of SMG fire and the 'crack crack' of a sniper rifle, but this place was quiet. "Not used to the silence huh Captain?" A man wearing a black vest said to his right. Ryoshine smiled and looked right and said, "No, I'm not used to it. Spent ten years in the military, became a sniper martksman and achieved forty confirmed kills... two of which are mafia bosses."

The man smiled, he was amused. "I'm impressed, perhaps you are the right person for the job."

"Job?" Ryoshine said, curiousity creping into his voice. "Yes, we have need of someone of your calibar, care to join me?" The man asked. Ryoshine let out a sigh and nodded and followed the man, they walked some distance to a building, inside was a young girl wearing a black business suit.

At first he didn't notice it, but then he realized - this girl smelled of gun powder. "Rumors, speculation, myths, legends.." Ryoshine said, the man blinked and looked at him. "Shortly before I retired a rumor went around that a group was using children as assassins, of course, its only a rumor-"

"-But you headed up the military portion of the investigation," The man interrupted. Ryoshine nodded in response, "you found out that it wasn't a rumor, and yet you couldn't report it.. why?"

Again he sighed, "because these kids can do things my soldiers could not, they can get into hard to reach areas, can trick an opposing foe, adults can't do that are we are already guilty by the time we turn nineteen... children however are still very innocent." Ryoshine said and knelt down to the girls height, he looked at her eyes, and she looked away.

"How interest would you be in taking one of these children under your belt and training one?" The man asked, Ryoshine blinked. Now this is getting interesting..

The man walked around him and to the side of the young girl, placing his hand on her head. "We have an incoming child to a hospital, she's going to be turned into a cyborg, I don't understand the details of what happened to her.. but we don't have any more 'handlers' so I'm extending this offer to you."

He blinked and placed his hand up to his chin. Rubbing his chin, he was in thought and wondered how to respond. He didn't have kids anymore, as his wife had left him shortly after they were killed, perhaps he could mold this next child into someone... more... "Alright.. what must I do?" He asked, the man smiled. "Just be there when she wakes up from the transition," the man said and told Ryoshine to follow him back to the agency.

Director of Music:
All around her was just a mass of colors.  Memories swirling all around her as she tried to regain conciousness.  She felt a mass of pain, and yet, it wasn't...horrible.  It was a rather numbing sensation now.  She forced her eyes open and all the colors, and all the swirling turned into a white room.

She tilted her head slightly and found a broad shouldered man sitting on a wooden chair peacefully closing his eyes.  She gazed at the long brown hair, the cleanly shaven face. He reminded her of her father.  Could it be him? Was that her father?

The man turned slightly, still resting. 'No.' she thought. That's not him.  She sighed.

Kasawa Lanford:
"I see your awake," a doctor said when he walked in. He turned to Ryoshine who had his eyes closed. "How are you feeling?" he asked the young patient, tapping Ryoshine on the shoulder to wake him up. He blinked and clasped his hands in his lap and looked at the young girl, to him she was beautiful in her own right. Now come's the difficult part... he said to himself.

Director of Music:
Her grayish blue eyes focused on the doctor as she answered.
"Yes, sir. I'm feeling fine." Distracted, she looked over at the still name less man.

Wait a minute. What's MY name? Her eyes became straught with panic. Her brain quickly searched and after a moment, her heartbeat settled. 

Giorgia. My name is Giorgia.

Her eyes became un readable again as she turned to look at both men staring intently at her.

Kasawa Lanford:
Ryoshine got up from his chair and walked to the side of her bed. "Well, I'm glad to hear that," he said and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Can see leave doc?"

"Not yet, I want her to stay over night just for a quick evaluation, but tomorrow she can." the doctor said and turned back to the heart monitor.

"Well, since you can't leave..." he said and deposited a bag in her lap. He didn't know if she would like plush toys, but he knew his own daughter did so he was hoping that 'cute' things were natural to all girls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version