AuthorTopic: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS  (Read 202776 times)

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
Re: Tsubasa OVA: Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS
« Reply #60 on: June 28 2007, 09:04 am »
When I checked Inada Tetsu-san's (Kurogane's seiyuu) profile at ANN,I was surprised that he also will cast in Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations! O.O <--I was like this! xDD
As we talking about the studio animation,I hope it is GONZO or MADHOUSE or another better studio animation out there than BEE-TRAIN. -_- I also hope the seiyuus are my favorite seiyuus.Suzumura Kenichi,you must cast in this OAV!!! >_< This is because Suzumura-san also voiced as Kamui in X!! ^_^ If so,I will drooling...Heheh... xDD Err,do you guys think that Kinya Kotani & Sakamoto Maaya will sing the OP & ED theme??Hmm...I hope it is the other singers/bands will sing the OP & ED theme besides both of them.It's boring to have the same singers! >.<

True, having the same singers is kinda boring, but still, I reeeeeaaaallllyyyyy like how Kinya sings! Anyhow, the OVA, is it going to have english subtitles, or something?

wat!?
it's coming to the US!?
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!
IKC!!!!!!!!

Ummmm, why doy you say that?! Is it because the voices will be on english? That still isn't a problem, if Funimation gets a hold of it, theres an option to hear it in japanese.

QUESTION: (ok, I know I'm talking a lot, but its been a while) Are the characters going to have the same voices?

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Future owner of all of CLAMP works!!!
  • Big Fan
  • Together Forever; A promise we made... Eien ni...
« Reply #61 on: June 28 2007, 09:14 am »
Well the cast are going to be the same as the anime so i don't think anyone is going anywhere (YAY! More Miyu Irino!) though I haven't checked as to who are doing the new characters (you know the ones who will be playing the cuties from X! hehehe...) and Production I.G. is definitely in charge of animation though I was hoping that it was going to be MADHOUSE....
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Expect the unexpected - Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #62 on: June 30 2007, 03:17 am »
I like how IG does its animation, at least it's a lot better than Bee Train, was it?

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #63 on: June 30 2007, 03:56 am »
in a way, yes. there were a couple flaws with colorong (fai and syao's eyes) and mokona kept changing, but for teh most part they did alot better than beetrain. it was uniform, and pleasant in a way.

just wish they didnt have that f-ed up thing on kuro's arm. wtf o_O
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #64 on: July 02 2007, 05:20 am »
The website has been updated a bit.

http://www.shonenmagazine.com/tsubasa_tokyo/

It talks about the production of the OVA, and how hard they are working on it in the
"Kuroki's Diary".

Rui KUROKI is the man who was in the making of Kill Bill V.1. So we are all in a treat.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=31563
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #65 on: July 02 2007, 05:35 am »
Rui KUROKI is the man who was in the making of Kill Bill V.1. So we are all in a treat.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=31563
Mmm... I see a very very bloody OVA indeed. X3

As for what Sailor Yue said about colorings, I didn't see a problem with really... anything in the TRC movie. I liked the fact that those who looked for it could see that Syaoran's vision was flawed. And Fai's eyes looked fine to me. o.o
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #66 on: July 02 2007, 06:01 am »
to me fai's eys werent bright enough. they lacked the vibrant saphire blue that the first season of the anime had. (im a fai-fangirl. deal with it XD)

still, with CLAMP on the team... and im sure they want the OAV to be flawless, it will be perfect ^_^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #67 on: July 02 2007, 07:41 am »
The only small problem I had with the coloring of the movie was the color of Syaorans hair, he looked more blond than brownhaired... I didn't like that so I hope that his hair will be more brown in the OVA.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #68 on: July 02 2007, 09:44 am »
Oh, yes, there indeed will be blood......hehehe

I had no problem with the movie, other then it being to short and the ending was rushed...ok, so thats two things, but whatever. What I want to know is who is going to be singing the opening and the ending? And if all OVA openings and endings will be different or the same? Have to wait and see. Now, if this OVA is being made, no doubt The Chess will be animated, along with Fay's....Yuui's past, and then some....I would so love it if Kurogane's past was re-animated.
Also I wonder if Kurogane's scar will be visable in the OVA or not?

I can't wait for it to come out.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #69 on: July 02 2007, 12:11 pm »
Oh, yes, there indeed will be blood......hehehe

I had no problem with the movie, other then it being to short and the ending was rushed...ok, so thats two things, but whatever. What I want to know is who is going to be singing the opening and the ending? And if all OVA openings and endings will be different or the same? Have to wait and see. Now, if this OVA is being made, no doubt The Chess will be animated, along with Fay's....Yuui's past, and then some....I would so love it if Kurogane's past was re-animated.
Also I wonder if Kurogane's scar will be visable in the OVA or not?

I can't wait for it to come out.
Wait, if it's Tokyo Revelations, how do we know it will cover that far? Will it even cover past the end of the Tokyo Arc and into Infinity, or something? I can't imagine them cramming that much material into 3 half-hour OVAs...

Lol, okay Yue. Fai's eyes weren't AS vibrant as they could've been. XP I was just happy the whole thing didn't look fugly like S2. xD

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #70 on: July 02 2007, 02:20 pm »
Sorry Suu, I didn't make myself clear on that, just getting a little fan girly there...LOL..

I ment diffrent OVA's once TRC is over. That was what I ment, because it would drive me crazy if they didn't animate the rest of TRC.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #71 on: July 06 2007, 03:54 am »
Oh. XD Okay, I understand now.

And the second half of TRC is far too good to never animate! If the series is popular enough, someone should animate the rest, right? I'd be fine if they did a one-season series for the remainder of the storyline, as opposed to OVAs, even if it was shorter like Loveless was (though I think the amount of PLOT we've been getting these past few volumes would take a bit longer to animate than that).

Do OVAs typically have opening themes? I typically watch series so I'm not sure if we'll be treated to another two Kinya and Maaya Sakamoto hits. :P

Edit: Hey look, the smilies are back!  :keke:

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #72 on: July 06 2007, 04:41 am »
Well the movie had an opening so there might be an opening on this one too... I read it somewhere (I think it was wiki or was it chibi yuuto's LJ?) that depending on the success of this OVA there might be other OVA's in the future...  :okay:
Fate is a funny thing, it can always surprise you somehow. Just when you thought everything in your world is fantastic and wonderful. It would turn your world into a nightmare the next morning you woke up. Just when you thought you world was ending, turning upside down. Fate will put someone special into your life and guide you through the darkness when you were lost. Cheer you up when you are in despair. - from the fafiction "A Crazy thing called Love." by Aisaki Sumi

There is not such thing as coincidences just hitsuzen - Clow Reed from Card Captor Sakura and Yuuko from XXXHolic/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #73 on: July 06 2007, 06:00 am »
gravitation OAVs have OP and ED. i love "Smashing BLue" alot :) [i think gravi only had an ED tho dont remember and i dont have the dvds anymore]
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline Miescha Clayre

• Big Fan
« Reply #74 on: July 06 2007, 08:19 am »
there should atleast be an ED... I remember that all three OVA's of Fushigi Yuugi has an ED... I can't remember if they had OP though (too lazy to check my collection :heh:)

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #75 on: July 10 2007, 01:01 am »
Oh so cool! I really liked the picture they put in the official website, it shows R/Syaoran and C/Syaoran and Sakura. To be truthful, the only thing I didn't like about the IG coloring on the characters was SAkura hair, it looks kinda orange.

Embrace and kiss me

Offline cherry_blossomVNM

• New Fan
  • I love Sakura and Syaoran!
« Reply #76 on: July 10 2007, 02:01 am »
Yes! Their new background looks soooo cool. The only thing is Sakura's hair..... I don't really like the color, but I'm totally extremely excited for it now!!!! The Syaoran's look so cool!
Here's the link again: http://www.shonenmagazine.com/tsubasa_tokyo/

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #77 on: July 10 2007, 03:06 am »
I hope that we can download it. I found this in wikipedia.org, some is old news, but oh well...read it if you like!
Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations is a three-part OVA which is scheduled to be released in 2007 and 2008. The official website for the OVAs went up on 13 June 2007. The OVAs will be animated by Production IG, which is the studio that also animated the Tsubasa movie. Each 25-minute part will be included with each manga volume starting from November 21, 2007. Tokyo REVELATIONS will cover events from the Tokyo arc of the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle manga.

The OVA Release Schedule is as following:

The Magician’s Message
1st DVD with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 21 regular edition - Release date: November 21, 2007, it costs 3360 yen.
(Includes a storage case for all 3 with a new illustration)
The Boy’s Right Eye
2nd DVD with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 22 regular edition - Release date: January 17, 2008, it costs 2980 yen.
The Dream the Princess Saw
3rd DVD with Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle volume 23 regular edition - Release date: March 17, 2008, it costs 2980 yen.

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #78 on: July 10 2007, 03:27 am »
Hmm not to mention they got the color of her dress wrong too...I like Beetrain's red dress better...she looked better in red.

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Smile_For_Me

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #79 on: July 10 2007, 04:10 am »
OMG, I just saw the new page......I like it.....I really like it alot....and Kuroki's Diary is updated again, yeah!!! I wish they would post Kurogane's and Fay's too, just so I know what they look like in the up comming anime.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME