AuthorTopic: Naruto Shippuden  (Read 3205 times)

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
Naruto Shippuden
« on: July 18 2007, 08:09 am »
It's strange that nobody has posted this topic, after all Naruto is one of the most seen anime. Naruto Shippuuden is the continuation of the original animated TV series Naruto.The story revolves around an older and slightly more matured Uzumaki Naruto and his quest to save his friend Uchiha Sasuke from the grips of the snake-like Shinobi, Orochimaru. After 2 and a half years Naruto finally returns to his village of Konoha, and sets about putting his ambitions to work, though it will not be easy, as He has amassed a few (more dangerous) enemies, in the likes of the shinobi organization; Akatsuki.

The anime so far is excellent, it has more action and if you cant see it in youtube.com, you can go to dailymotion.com. There is also a movie coming out. The trailer shows Naruto's tomb. You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWc6mlJ0Zl0  :confused2: I wonder if it is true that Naruto is going to die....

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
Re: Naruto Shippuden
« Reply #1 on: July 23 2007, 12:44 am »
I love Naruto Shippuuden. The art is better and so is the storyline. I hate Sasuke even more right now.  :BangHead: Emo-boy has finanlly killed Snakeman as I've just expected. The purpose of Akatsuki is revealed. Both Naruto and Sasuke are both after Uchiha now [ poor Uchiha]. It's getting so much cooler at the momentt. I can't wait to see the next chap. ^^ 

Offline Tsuki-kun

• Big Fan
  • Awesome CSyao and RSyao!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 23 2007, 10:19 pm »
I wonder if it is true that Naruto is going to die....

A highly doubt tha they'll ruin the plot maybe Sakura and co. thought  Naruto died

Whatever cruelties this final moment may hold, these times that has passed will never fade - TRC Chapter 122

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #3 on: July 23 2007, 11:12 pm »
I'm not really a fan of the shippuden anime, most episodes are too stretched and battles haven't been nearly as exciting as the ones from the original anime
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Yukino

• ~Yukino~
« Reply #4 on: July 23 2007, 11:46 pm »
naruto CAN'T die!  :cry: i wonder whats gonna happen to him...i MUST see that movie so i can find out!

Offline Kuro-puppy

• The heart of red will be enfolded in wind......
  • Former Staff
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • ElioXCarol forever!
« Reply #5 on: July 24 2007, 03:59 am »
naruto CAN'T die!  :cry: i wonder whats gonna happen to him...i MUST see that movie so i can find out!

it's a scene from the manga told differently, Naruto won't die. Main hero never dies
Join Zeldi's Forum

avatar and signature made by Zeldi

Forum Family:
Forum Wife ~ -=kuro_woof=-              Little Sis ~ Aya-chan
Little Bro ~ Kuri-san                                        another beloved Little Sis ~ Zeldi
Vampire Lover nicole_shimun

On an ephemeral evening, I tell a story to my friend.

Reflected behind my closed eyelids is a sweet field. Dauntless, I embrace you lovingly. I am together with you.

Out of love, I forge a pact with you. Like a breath, the wind will envelop you. You and I will be together wherever we go.

The heart of red will be enfolded in wind and forge the contract.

Offline Yukino

• ~Yukino~
« Reply #6 on: July 24 2007, 11:28 am »
Oh yeah. Thats true. Thanks for telling me.  :sweatdrop: