AuthorTopic: Hot Blooded Woman!  (Read 3563 times)

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
Hot Blooded Woman!
« on: February 01 2007, 03:40 pm »
:XD: OMG This one is a very cool Korean comic! Have you ever read this? The drawings are certainly beautiful and the plot is interesting. You should check it out.  :tongue:

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
Re: Hot Blooded Woman!
« Reply #1 on: February 01 2007, 04:40 pm »
I've seen pictures, but I can't find it anywhere else...it looks cool.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #2 on: February 03 2007, 02:33 pm »
I have the link to download it but unfortunately it's not English. >< It's super cool ya know. The main female character is stubborn, strong-minded and interesting. ^^ Its drawing style is maybe the same as Goong but the plot is much better.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #3 on: February 03 2007, 05:05 pm »
Really!!, Now I'm even more interested......

Well since its in Korean, I can probaly ask my friend to translate it for us, that is if it isn't already translated.

I find Manga, I think its call Olma? I just can think of the Korean name at the moment, its like manga, o well, I think of it later.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 03 2007, 06:39 pm »
...Hot Blooded Woman? Where can we find that?

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 03 2007, 07:39 pm »
Smile_For_me: Hm...I think the Korean word for manga is Mahwa or something like that I can't remember exactly. But unfortunately, it's not in Korean but Vietnamese. >< Hard to translate ya know. ^^

Summary:
What is a sweet, soft-spoken girl (Ha Li Kang) to do when her brothers, having just learned fencing and martial arts, decide to test some moves out on her in order to "tame her" and make her into their "little slave?" She runs to her knightly friend (Te Hu Kang, not related to Ha Li) for protection, of course. However, what happens when, instead of comforting her, he tells her that she is a coward for running away like a puppy who needs constant protection? No, she does not break down and cry like a weak girl. Instead, she resolves to grow stronger. With rigorous training everyday, Ha Li goes from being a scared girl who cries for help to becoming the Jjang (boss of a gang) of the Doberman gang. However, events lead to Ha Li getting in an accident with a truck. Afterwards, she is reborn into the body of a beautiful, but weak, rich girl Aram Han.

Ha Li reacts in anger to being reborn as a beautiful girl because she no longer has the muscles she worked so hard to build. She learns too, that she has the disease that "innocent rich ladies" have: anemia. When she later tries to gorge on food that she could not afford to eat in her previous form, she finds that she has gastritis, which makes her vomit when she eats too much. This is too much for Ha Li, whose primary goals in life are to eat as much as she can and take over the world with her fighting skills. She demands to get her body back, but is unable to do anything about it until Aram's soul is found.

At her new school, everyone is surprised at the sudden change they see in Aram, who has gone from a gloomy, good student to a rude, carefree troublemaker. Many people bully her. When Ha Li finds out that it is all due to Sin Uoo Park, the handsome prince and Jjang of the school who detests Aram, she decides to have a duel with him for the position of Jjang. What will happen next is for you to find out in this romantic comedy Korean manhwa Hot Blooded Woman starts off very comical, but becomes more serious as the series progresses.

That's Aram's body, not Ha Li's. But Ha Li is cool and hilarious. She makes me alugh a lot. ^^

Read in order:

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #6 on: February 04 2007, 06:09 am »
try the group aicoalition they have it in english
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~

Offline Tenkuuken

• Angry Makai Knight coming through!
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • GRRR!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 09 2007, 03:43 am »
So how many volumes does it have so far?

Offline Michigirl

• New Fan
  • *-* Syaoran-kun kawaiii....*drool*
« Reply #8 on: February 12 2007, 06:24 am »
it's finished. has a total of 24 volumes
~*Even when it's time to part we're linked by the threads of destiny...*~