AuthorTopic: D.Gray-man  (Read 18944 times)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
Re: D.Gray-man
« Reply #20 on: March 24 2007, 07:06 pm »
Hey...you guys know?There will be the 2nd OP & 3rd ED in episode 26.I don't know.Just guessing...
Since episode 26 is in April,I think it will start the new OP & ED.Bye-bye my INNOCENT SORROW... T^T
Okay,back to topic!I've found some pretty pictures.
http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/D-GrayMan/item115582/<---This is the clean scan for chapter 100 above.
http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/D-GrayMan/item109441/<---Whaaat!!??A card!? >_< I want it! T^T Allen sure looks cute here with his new costume.  :haha: Eh?No Kanda & Rabi?

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
  • "I promised to protect you,so don't cry"
« Reply #21 on: March 25 2007, 10:56 pm »
kyaaaaaaa!! Allen -chan :D!! Thanks for the pictures :wink:!!!And I hope you're right for the openings and endings ' cause I want to hear them

Who said vampires aren't cool?!

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #22 on: March 25 2007, 11:52 pm »
Oh,a great timing you post here because I also want to post something here.[if not,I will double post. :haha:]
Mmm...where are D.Gray-Man fans!? T^T I have something "special" to post here...

http://groups.msn.com/D-Gray-ManManga/vol108796.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1992<---same as below  :wink:
http://groups.msn.com/D-Gray-ManManga/vol108796.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1993<---  :haha: Kyahahahaha~!!!!That was so funny! xD p/s:don't click it because it is a spoiler for chapter 110.[if you haven't read yet]
Allen looks so cute here!!   :haha:
Damn you Rhode! xD Hey,MJ Walker,looks who's stole Allen's first kiss!  :haha: Rabi is jealous though[well,I mean,he's also shocked coz Rhode stole his koibito's first kiss! xD]!
I just posted pics SPAM,okie?  :haha: [lol!help me!I can't stop laughing!] xD

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 26 2007, 12:38 am »
whaaaa,!Allen kissed by Road-sama?!
Of course Rabi is shocked!!
I think tehre's a lot of people who want kiss Allen!!  Besides I really like this pic :)
Oh and I don't want that you die because you're laughing too much! :haha:(I'm sorry if I have a bad english... -_-)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #24 on: April 06 2007, 10:59 pm »
I think tehre's a lot of people who want kiss Allen!! 

xDDDD you're right!!many people want to kiss da kawaii Allen-chan~!! xD [who don't want to!?If I have a chance to kiss him! xDD]

Besides I really like this pic :)

Wait a minute...that's not a D.Gray-Man picture... It is a short manga by Hoshino Katsura-sensei entitled:ZONE<--if I not wrong.. :sweatdrop:
maybe you'll ask me:what the!?but the Earl Millennium,Rabi,Kanda,Allen & bla,bla,bla...
just check at wikipedia :wink:

By the way,have you guys watch the new OP & ED!?I don't the like the songs but they were a nice song!

Nami Tamaki-Brightdown
surface-Yume no Tsuduki e
and this one... link

EDIT
Finally I knew who is that ponytail Noah! >.< http://groups.msn.com/D-Gray-ManManga/vol031725.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=392<--she is beside that big guy [sorry,forgot his name ^^"] at first I thought she is a female Tyki!  :haha: such nonsense,ain't it?  :sweatdrop: but man,she's cool!her costume is like Tyki too! >.< [referring to the anime ver]
« Last Edit: April 07 2007, 06:05 pm by tsubasaHime199 »

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #25 on: April 08 2007, 01:49 am »
Wait a minute...that's not a D.Gray-Man picture... It is a short manga by Hoshino Katsura-sensei entitled:ZONE<--if I not wrong.. :sweatdrop:

Huh?!Aooow...Sorry,if it is'nt a picture from D.Gray-man... :-[
I think that "Brightdown" is a very good song and a good opening for this anime  :)! And Road-sama could be my favourite vilain...! :D But I really hate the Millenium Earl >:(!Because of him ,Allen -chan is getting many troubles!! >:(

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #26 on: April 10 2007, 01:21 am »
^ Don't mind about the picture. :wink:
And yes,I think I love Brightdown song right now.Nami Tamaki's voice rock! xD
Rhode is you favorite villain?Hmm...think she is my 3rd favorite villain in D.Gray-Man anime list.1st is Tyki & 2nd is Debi! xD Rhode has a really amazing powers which confused her enemies! >.<
http://groups.msn.com/D-Gray-ManManga/vol108796.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2035
Look!A clone Rabi!?lol,lol,lol!!! xDDDD Yeah,that's right...it is Rhode's powers. >_>" But Rabi's clone is so hot here! xDD *fangirl mode ON* That is the 16 years old Rabi. xDD

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #27 on: April 11 2007, 08:22 pm »
Cool!!! :D Hey,Road-sama,could you do a clone of Allen-chan for me????Yeah the clone of Rabi is really cute !!Kyaaaaaa kyaaaa!! :P

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #28 on: April 21 2007, 05:37 am »
I'm glad I have a PC,'cause here we're only at the 4th volume -_-...It came out last week...I think I like Crowley-chan  :D(okay ,he's a vampire but he's kind hearted,even if Allen's still the first in my top 5 hottest guy from D.Gray-man!! :haha:)

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #29 on: May 01 2007, 10:32 pm »
Here's my top 5 hottest guys ;) :
1.Allen-chan ,of course!!<33333333333333333333
2.Lavi-chan :3
3.Crowley-san (don't know why but I like him.Maybe it's because he's a vampire...)
4.Kanda-san (he's so cool!!)
5.Cross (Huh?I don't why I like him...)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #30 on: June 30 2007, 03:50 pm »
^ Uh...double posts... ^^"
Oh,so want a clone Allen,eh?I want a clone Kanda-kun!!! xD

Here's my top 5 hottest guys ;) :
1.Allen-chan ,of course!!<33333333333333333333
2.Lavi-chan :3
3.Crowley-san (don't know why but I like him.Maybe it's because he's a vampire...)
4.Kanda-san (he's so cool!!)
5.Cross (Huh?I don't why I like him...)

Whoa!Top 5 hottest guys!?Okay,my list:

1st-Kanda-kun (he's so cool!) --> 100% love
2nd-Rabi-chan (lol,he's funny & cute!) --> 98.7% love
3rd-Allen-kun (eh...?he got the 3rd place?sorry Allen xD) --> 90% love
4th-Komui-san (lol,he's funny & a great brother!wish to have a brother like that) -->87% love
5th-Crowley (lol,I love cool+bishie vampires but he's a kind-hearted vampire ^^") -->70% love

Episode 36 is so funny! xDD I like the Jasdebi pairing.The Earl also helped Rhode with her homeworks.And Tyki is funny in this ep!! xDD I love the Noah family <3

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #31 on: July 06 2007, 06:43 am »
So Rabi beats Allen-chan?Yeah it's a good guy,afterall!Kanda too.By the way I really likewhen they quarrel,Allen-chan and Kanda-san!It's so funny to watch!Oh and I think there will be a 4th ED at the end of the 39th episode.It's called "Antoinette blue".If you haven't seen it ,here's a link to the 4th ED and the previex of the 40th episode of D.Gray-man^^
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbu_nuF7cGQ

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #32 on: July 07 2007, 05:17 pm »
So Rabi beats Allen-chan?Yeah it's a good guy,afterall!Kanda too.By the way I really likewhen they quarrel,Allen-chan and Kanda-san!It's so funny to watch!Oh and I think there will be a 4th ED at the end of the 39th episode.It's called "Antoinette blue".If you haven't seen it ,here's a link to the 4th ED and the previex of the 40th episode of D.Gray-man^^
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbu_nuF7cGQ

Haha...that's right.Rabi beats Allen! xD Nyaan~!The ED is so sad!I think it suits the clip.Nana Kitade's voice suits the song.She really said something about  "akuma"... TT_TT Oh yeah,some news.Nami Tamaki will release her single "Brightdown" on 29th August 2007.So,we'll have to wait to listen to Brightdown full version~

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 09 2007, 07:21 pm »
^^So just have to wait?OK!And yes,the ED is so sad...!!But I really like the scene when the exorcists are "sleeping"on the ground inthe snow...!By the way i won't talk here again 'til August: i'm going out to America!!(It would really nice if Allen-cahn was there!).So have a nice holiday!

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #34 on: July 09 2007, 08:23 pm »
^^So just have to wait?OK!And yes,the ED is so sad...!!But I really like the scene when the exorcists are "sleeping"on the ground inthe snow...!By the way i won't talk here again 'til August: i'm going out to America!!(It would really nice if Allen-cahn was there!).So have a nice holiday!

Yeah,I also love the scene.Leenali was surrounded by the exorcists (kinda feel some gothic-ish eh? ^^").Every time I watch the scene,I  wanna cry! T_T  Because the song said something about "beautiful" & "a scared dream"...Wow!You're going to America~!? Then,see ya~!!(OMG!I just have exams but not holidays! O_O")

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #35 on: July 27 2007, 10:52 pm »
D.Gray-man fans disappear?Am I the only one left?marielaure,please come back as soon as possible!I feel lonely! TT^TT
Anyway,good news!No need to wait till 29th August & we have Brightdown full version!Yay!! xD We just need to wait for Antoinette Blue full version out~ ^_^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 03 2007, 07:31 pm »
Don't worry,I'm back!Cool!I will finally have the full version of brightdown!When I was in America,Allen-chan and all the others missed me...Oh and does anyone know where I can download the episode 40?I could'nt watch tv or go surf on the internet,when I was in America so...Please if you know tell me!
« Last Edit: August 03 2007, 08:04 pm by marielaure »

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #37 on: August 04 2007, 12:33 am »
^ Haha!Glad you're back! xD Now I'm not lonely again.

Links for D.Gray-man anime download~
Torrent
Direct download

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline marielaure

• Judge
  • Great Fan
« Reply #38 on: August 04 2007, 01:55 am »
Thanks!!!Seems like there aren't any fans of D.G. here,exept you...Bu t that won't change the fact that I really looove D.G.!!By the way the episodes 40-41 and 42 are so great!!Allen-chan,crowley and Rabi,I really really love you all!!<3333

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #39 on: August 04 2007, 03:48 pm »
Since there're not so many D.Gray-man fans here,I'll PM you the best DGM site~Wait for it,okay?

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san