Poll

Who will be the one, that Sakura will end with?

Clone Syaoran
Real Syaoran
no one - she'll be alone
both ^^'
Fai

AuthorTopic: Who will be Sakura's number one at the end  (Read 13465 times)

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
  • Look into my eye and tell me what You see...
Who will be Sakura's number one at the end
« on: January 29 2007, 09:23 am »
Okay, a simple question: Who will be Sakura's number one at the end ?

I vote for Clone Syaoran of course  :keke:

Gomen for my bad english >.<

Offline Midsummer-snow

• Your tears fall like world's upon my shoulders.
Re: Who will be Sakura's number one at the end
« Reply #1 on: January 29 2007, 09:40 am »
I don't know, I'm so confused!!! There are so many things that could happen! My first impression was that she should end up with Real Syaoan because he saw everything that Clonie did so he experienced it all. Then there's also the thing of part of his heart loving Sakura- but does his half of the heart  love Sakura??? At this stage it seems like she still feels for Clonie....And now Clonie has no heart and is just a killing machine with a one-track mind of "Must...get...feathers!"
I wish that Clonie could grow a heart of his own and that he ends up with Sakura - and I want Real Syaoran to be a kind of brother figure....But is it really okay to live happily ever after with two Syaorans??? ^____^
Maybe she will just end up with Fai! lol.

Also - can someone please tell me how you do spoilers?? Like if I wanted to say soemthing spoilery - How do I make it come up with the "spoiler" button on my post so that people can choose to look at it or not?
~*~ Chuu ~*~

Offline Sokasato

• Good Fan
  • Dressed as one a wolf will betray a lamb....
« Reply #2 on: January 29 2007, 11:25 am »
I really hope that she'll end up with C!Syaoran. Sure R!Syaoran has always watched her, but clonie is the one who was always there for her. Who fought for her. Who risked everything for her!!

I love both the twins, but I'm on clonie's side. ^^
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
You were the one to cut me
So I`ll bleed forever
--Nightwish

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #3 on: January 29 2007, 11:40 am »
jajajajaja I think Both!!!!!!!

Ok but really..... all the actions of the manga are very confusing, the only thing that I can think about is that R&CXiao are going to mix and form 1 Xiao jajajajaja.......................

But the tuth, I hope CXiao recover his heart.

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Kasawa Lanford

• Roleplay Extrodeiner, have a question, please ask :)
  • Administrator
  • cRAzY fan
  • Insane Story Writer Nut, CCS Fan Nut
« Reply #4 on: January 29 2007, 01:02 pm »

Also - can someone please tell me how you do spoilers?? Like if I wanted to say soemthing spoilery - How do I make it come up with the "spoiler" button on my post so that people can choose to look at it or not?

You mean this?

Show content
you type [ spoiler] text [ /spoiler] both without the spaces

Thank you bLuetopaz for Siggy and Avatar! ^_^
:Forum Family:

Imoto-chan: lika-chi
Imoto-chan: OniiChanTouya
Imouto-chan: Cherry-chan
Imouto-chan: Starfire
Imouto-chan: babypigggy

:Stories:
Mark of the Catalyst

Offline Wolf Blossom

• I Wanna Guy Like Syaoran!!!!
  • Good Fan
  • I Love Syaoran!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 29 2007, 02:00 pm »
I think she will end up with the real Syaoran because i mean if u think about it card captor sakura is like an old version of tsubasa right? it does seem she would end up with the CSyaoran but i think in the end shes with the real syaoran....did that make any sense lol i hope my english was good
*~Wolf Blossom~*
For Each Day that passes By i can't help and stop To think About you....and you only, Your Smiles makes my Day, Your Eyes takes my Breath away...Syaoran Li I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 29 2007, 11:32 pm »
Clone is not a real person. His heart is Real Syao's however.  And Real Syao loves Sakura too and I am sure he will fight for her ( which is not nessesary anymore coz I think ( or <b>hope</b>) Sakura can stand and fight for her own and for her future and her destiny. ^^

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #7 on: January 30 2007, 12:16 am »
I vote for C!Syaoran! He and Sakura has experienced so much together, and even though R!Syaoran was watching her, he wasn't there with her...... *sigh* I hope C!Syaoran gets his heart back soon..
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Midsummer-snow

• Your tears fall like world's upon my shoulders.
« Reply #8 on: January 30 2007, 07:56 am »
Okie thanks Kasawa (for teaching me the spoiler thingie hehe)  WELL I've thought about it now and I think I would prefer for R!Syaoran to end up with her....Because even if Clonie did recover his heart then that would kind of be wierd for R!Syaoran - to watch Sakura fall in love with a clone. I mean, Clonie isn't a real PERSON  - he just shared R!Syaoran's heart. Meaning that even if R!Syaoran wasn't there, he still has the same feelings for Sakura that Clonie did...Because it's HIS heart!! heehee. So I vote for Real Syaoran! ^___^
~*~ Chuu ~*~

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #9 on: January 30 2007, 04:10 pm »
Clone Syaoran. She fell in love with him, she grew up with him, she is willing to do anything to get him back. She theoretically could have fallen for Real Syaoran by now, if he were the same to her, but he's not. He is not the same Syaoran to her. Though some think she could develop brand-new feelings for him as a new person, I think that's impossible, as his appearance acts as a bit of a hinderance in that. She would only be reminded of  what she lost. Err... Just my opinion. :sweatdrop:

Then there's the quote from chaptire 122, Syaoran speaking to the clone:
"The fact that you consider Sakura over there most precious to you doesn't come from my heart. It's from you!"
Keywords are in italics. I don't think he feels the same as the Clone did, for this reason.

Oh, and would those who call one Syaoran "fake" care to define "Real" to me? What makes one "real" or "fake"? What do you consider to be "real"?
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 30 2007, 10:54 pm »
Oh, and would those who call one Syaoran "fake" care to define "Real" to me? What makes one "real" or "fake"? What do you consider to be "real"?

Really someone called Clone Syaoran fake? Geesh - for me they're both real - and I use 'real' just because the first Syaoran that we met was his clone. People calling Clone Syaoran 'fake' are acting... hmmm, strange?

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #11 on: January 31 2007, 12:17 am »
Clone Syaoran. Regardless that Syaoran is a clone and has no "heart" (the heart that belonged to R!Syaoran), it's so evident from the way Sakura acts that she still pines for C!Syaoran. If the latest chapter has left a lot of people wondering whether or not Sakura will love R!Syaoran, the way I look at it, Sakura is really pining for C!Syaoran because she wished it was C!Syaoran before her and not R!Syaoran... a very selfish wish but that shows she really loves C!Syaoran.

Besides, for some reason I really feel like R!Syaoran might just have another Sakura or cares about Sakura but not romantically. I find it strange that he just calls her "Sakura"... but that's just another speculation and knowing CLAMP, anything is possible.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #12 on: January 31 2007, 02:40 am »
i don't know who to hope for. Real or Cloney.... i love them both too much and both can have absolutely beautiful endings with Sakura.
maybe FeiW will make a clone of Saku too.. that way everyone will be happy.. the two Clones together and the two Reals together.. or in a mixed bunch.. whatever.. <3

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #13 on: January 31 2007, 03:37 am »
Of course I want both Syaorans to be happy in the end, but I voted for clone Syaoran cause still he is the one Sakura loves and they have experienced much more together than real Syaoran and Sakura have.
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 31 2007, 08:23 pm »
Time changes. Life changes and feelings change. Sakura loves CSyaoran becoz they have been though a lot of things, bitter and sweet, happiness and sadness, peace and danger. Of course there is a bone of beautiful memories that ties them together but maybe Sakura will fall in love with Rsyaoran. Why? Because it's a natural reaction. RSyao looks exactly like CSyao and I am sure he will fight for her too. Not mentioning the childhood memories ( coz Saku can't remember any of them rite), CSyaoran has started the race before RSyaoran and that isn't fair and just imagine, if CSyao doesn't have RsYAO's heart, he is still a clone and RSyaoran should have been the one who would be with Sakura. But of course it all depends on Saku. That's her life and her destiny. She has to choose but I still vote for RSyaoran. He deserves it.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #15 on: February 04 2007, 06:20 pm »
I'm with Cloney all the way. =P I agree with everything that Suu-chan and Cherry Tiger-san had said.

Yeah, R!Syaoran deserves a little love, and Cloney's heart did come from R!Syaoran, but still, it's not the same.

Offline Yummy Candy Bear

• Good Fan
« Reply #16 on: February 04 2007, 07:54 pm »
Love is not for deserving a little. Love is to the fullest or it's just called a crush, nothing else.

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #17 on: February 09 2007, 09:19 pm »
Well, maybe Sakura could learn to love him as a brother. In any case, I don't think she feels love for R!Syaoran. I mean, if she feels even a little attracted (for lack of better word) to him, she wouldn't think of leaving him with her other companions to go off and search for C!Syaoran on her own, would she?

Offline Tsu-girl

• Good Fan
« Reply #18 on: February 09 2007, 09:29 pm »
Well, maybe Sakura could learn to love him as a brother. In any case, I don't think she feels love for R!Syaoran. I mean, if she feels even a little attracted (for lack of better word) to him, she wouldn't think of leaving him with her other companions to go off and search for C!Syaoran on her own, would she?

But maybe she is afraid to have any feelings for Real Syaoran? That could be a good reason to travel alone...

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #19 on: February 10 2007, 01:12 am »
Hmm, you have a point. That's possible, she is kind of confused.. x_x;

Offline Strawberry

• cRAzY fan
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
« Reply #20 on: February 11 2007, 12:36 am »
I really like to see sakura with Real Syaoran because I would feel sorry for him, but like everyone sad the Clone has been with her all the time and protected her, so that makes Sakura likes the clone, I don't know what she will see in the real Syaoran after her memories were lost.
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #21 on: February 14 2007, 12:05 am »
Situation is very complicated. Sakura is very confused and now she has had that visions...I think the one for her will be RSyaoran...Clonie is now controled by FWReed but he would die to protect her of that bad guy...

Offline kuma

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #22 on: March 05 2007, 03:13 pm »
I choose real shaoran coz i like him
well I never interested with the clone to begin with :p

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #23 on: March 06 2007, 12:15 am »
i voted for clonely!! i have always supported him coz he's sooo HWAATTT with his blue eye!!! *melts**faints* when i saw the chapt 145 splash page, i nearly fainted.. OMG..

anyway sakura views him as "the original" and she has yet to accept the real syaoran and is constantly searching for him..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Rusty

• #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
« Reply #24 on: March 09 2007, 11:31 pm »
it'll be both!! one of them will sacrifice himself and Sakura will get the other one.. personally i think RSyao gets sacrificed and CSyao lives on... because he seems like that angsty kind of character..

~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline tg

• Good Fan
  • Huh?
« Reply #25 on: April 21 2007, 04:16 pm »
I think both in a sense. If R!Syaoran still has both his body and soul, it leaves C!Syaoran missing his soul (/heart) while his body becomes an emotionless puppet created by FWR's magic. If his "good cloned heart" soul has actually left his body and went somewhere else... Hmmm, usually when it comes to stories that contains "two of the same you" type, it most likely ends up that the one of the "other you" bodies are destroyed but the soul comes together with your soul. Literally, "the other you" is basically you.

I shall sit back and see whether CLAMP does take the merging path, the sacrificial path, or a completely different path which hasn't been done before (in the universe of manga).
O.o

Offline jj-chan

« Reply #26 on: May 07 2007, 10:34 pm »
clone!syaoran all the way.

Clone Syaoran. She fell in love with him, she grew up with him, she is willing to do anything to get him back. She theoretically could have fallen for Real Syaoran by now, if he were the same to her, but he's not. He is not the same Syaoran to her. Though some think she could develop brand-new feelings for him as a new person, I think that's impossible, as his appearance acts as a bit of a hinderance in that. She would only be reminded of  what she lost. Err... Just my opinion.

Then there's the quote from chaptire 122, Syaoran speaking to the clone:
"The fact that you consider Sakura over there most precious to you doesn't come from my heart. It's from you!"
i agree with this one, and IMO it's apparent that the syaoran sakura loves and wants is clone!syaoran, the one who's been with her from the start. conceivably she could care for the real one, but i think it wouldn't go any further than "friendship". clone!syaoran is her special person.

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #27 on: May 31 2007, 01:14 am »
I noticed that a lot chose for the clone Syaoran..

Sure, The clone and Sakura had a lot of memories together... the real Syaoran even said that the fact that the clone considers Sakura as his most precious person comes from that clone's heart... even if it came from someone else, the heart is still the real thing....

but on the other hand, the real syaoran, watching, looking through the eyes of the clone... living everyday with sakura.. unable to talk to her.. unable to touch her... its just plain sad... and then the part where he now becomes free, but still living within the shadow of the clone.. [Wow. That sucks!] What he wishes is for Sakura to be happy.. since he cannot return the heart, he swore to protect her.. even from the beginning.. even through those eyes, he wanted to protect her from the start...

Everyone keeps thinking about the clone and sakura that they fail to see the feelings of the real syaoran.. although those feelings aren't certain... those are still feelings.. He can't express them completely because of what has happened..

Sakura may be afraid to love the real Syaoran since fickleness is bad.. and she's really hung up on the clone.. but I'm sure she'll definitely acknowledge the feelings the real Syaoran gives her..

So in the end, i want to choose the real syaron, since he deserves happiness and I believe in him.. but it would really suck if it didn't turn out the way i hope it would... so I think i'll just see how things turn up for me not to be really disappointed...  :keke:

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #28 on: June 02 2007, 03:11 pm »
Regardless of whether or not R!Syaoran loves her or not, it doesn't mean she loves him back. She looks at him, and she sees something that isn't "her" Syaoran; She sees someone who reminds her of the one she's currently lost. He seems to be causing more sadness for her at this point than feelings of romance.

It's not about "acknowledging R!Syaoran's feelings". She may acknowledge them, even at this point, but the way things have gone for her make it seem highly unlikely that she'll return them. And if she does, they may not be with the same intensity that she feels for C!Syaoran.

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #29 on: June 02 2007, 08:00 pm »
Awww... I guess you're right..  -_-

but hey, at least its still syaoran who she gets to end up with at the end...  ;D

I really hope its a really really good twist that will tell who she ends up with.. although the chances are insanely huge that the clone will end up with her.. I'm still rooting for the real one....   :heh:

Hmmm... now that I think about it, maybe sakura can have the clone and I'll have the real one to myself.. lol!  :haha:
« Last Edit: June 02 2007, 08:28 pm by G_chaN »

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #30 on: June 03 2007, 07:06 am »
Awww... I guess you're right..  -_-

but hey, at least its still syaoran who she gets to end up with at the end...  ;D

I really hope its a really really good twist that will tell who she ends up with.. although the chances are insanely huge that the clone will end up with her.. I'm still rooting for the real one....   :heh:

Hmmm... now that I think about it, maybe sakura can have the clone and I'll have the real one to myself.. lol!  :haha:
The Real one already lives under my bed. >D Buhuhwahah. *cough*

Hmm. Maybe if the Clone dies, then yes. They'll likely be together.

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #31 on: June 03 2007, 10:25 am »
Clone dies? ...but i doubt it'll happen that way.... and then again, it might...  ;D  ..I guess there's only one way to find out!! 

I'll just have to read... aaaagh!! this is killing me!!... :haha:

Offline Kaoriflower

• Suppi! ^_^
« Reply #32 on: June 18 2007, 06:18 am »
Clone dies? ...but i doubt it'll happen that way.... and then again, it might...  ;D  ..I guess there's only one way to find out!! 

I'll just have to read... aaaagh!! this is killing me!!... :haha:

I know, right?  :P
I personally hope she ends up with clone syaoran though...  :D

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #33 on: June 19 2007, 12:51 pm »
I just re-read it all over again and did some thinking (thinking until my head started to hurt  -_- ) .... Yup.. It's more likely that the clone syaoran will end up with Sakura since he's been with her from the beginning of the story.. Although I don't know how it'll happen but there's an 100% chance that they'll end up together.. there were a lot of hints saying that he considered sakura as his precious person by himself, etc. etc. etc.... I'm still sad though coz I really really like the real syaoran...  :'(

Offline `wing-ed]

« Reply #34 on: July 06 2007, 02:26 pm »
i voted for C!Syaoran.

even though R!Syaoran watched everything through the eye and soul that was in C!Syaoran's body and even learnt any skills that C!Syaoran managed to learn over the years, he's still not the one who was always there for Sakura. I really feel very sad for him, because he knows Sakura loves C!Syaoran and is uncomfortable seeing him as he served as a painful reminder. Despite all that he still fights on bravely to protect her... it's really admirable, and i think Sakura does feel touched by his gestures, but that feeling proabably will never morph into love

On the other hand, i believe C!Syaoran still takes Sakura to be his most precious princess, even though he's become a 'machine-like' person who's controlled by Fei Wan Reed now. The soul and the eye that he returned to the R!Syaoran is no longer part of him, but i think there's probably an unawakened soul in him formed over the years with Sakura's influence. With Sakura willing to sacrifice so much to get his heart back, i think they'll reunite in the end...
`you're my reservoir chronicle. zutto``

-avatar credited back to DigikDesigns-

Offline redeternity

• "Your Sakura is waiting.."
  • Good Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 17 2007, 04:07 am »
I voted R!Syaoran.

I have this nagging feeling that she will end up with the clone BUT i have this strong hope in me that Sakura's feelings for the real one are more than just: "another syaoran that looks like the one I love". I believe she may possibly be having feelings for the real Syaoran - note chapter 140 when she angsts on the bed about him:
'I know that even if he's an original he's like the ones we met in the other worlds - the same face but different persons. Still.. it's no good..' = I think by this she basically means: It's no good I have feelings for the real syaoran no matter how much I try not to.
Plus, she says 'Each time I come across him, it's hopeless...Why...? The one right in front of me isn't Syaoran-kun, is he?' - she is frightened that she is having feelings for the real one when she believes it was the clone she fell in love with.
Also, if you think about it, the heart Sakura actually fell in love with was not the clone's but R!Syaoran's because the heart that resided in the clone all this time originally came from R!Syaoran.

I think R!Syaoran has feelings for Sakura too..
In chapter 122 where R!Syaoran tells C!Syaoran that: "the fact that you consider Sakura over there most important to you doesn't come from my heart. It's from you!" - I think he is actually lying here; testing the clone to see if he has grown his own heart (and decide whether or not he should destroy him). Notice how he clenches his fist just before he says it (lower left hand side panel): http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter122.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2750
and then his face looks really pained when he actually says it: http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/chapter122.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2751
Noticing the little things is very important ^^ The feather Fai gave Syaoran in the Kudan country is a very good example of that.
« Last Edit: July 17 2007, 05:14 am by redeternity »

Offline Kurogane_Lover

• Sarcastic One
« Reply #36 on: December 02 2007, 06:46 am »
i voted for C!Syaoran.

even though R!Syaoran watched everything through the eye and soul that was in C!Syaoran's body and even learnt any skills that C!Syaoran managed to learn over the years, he's still not the one who was always there for Sakura. I really feel very sad for him, because he knows Sakura loves C!Syaoran and is uncomfortable seeing him as he served as a painful reminder. Despite all that he still fights on bravely to protect her... it's really admirable, and i think Sakura does feel touched by his gestures, but that feeling proabably will never morph into love

On the other hand, i believe C!Syaoran still takes Sakura to be his most precious princess, even though he's become a 'machine-like' person who's controlled by Fei Wan Reed now. The soul and the eye that he returned to the R!Syaoran is no longer part of him, but i think there's probably an unawakened soul in him formed over the years with Sakura's influence. With Sakura willing to sacrifice so much to get his heart back, i think they'll reunite in the end...

I agree, so I voted for C! Syaoran. It would be sad if he didn't end up with Sakura in the end.