AuthorTopic: The Official Syaoran x Sakura Thread v.02  (Read 41472 times)

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
Re: The Official Syaoran x Sakura Thread v.02
« Reply #40 on: February 22 2007, 06:13 pm »
...as CLAMP hasn't really drawn him in a servant/knight position since the Tokyo Arc.

You mean lying in a pile of shattered glass isn't knightly.....? xP

But it just confuses me because R!Syaoran's eyes are drawn distinct from Syaoran's, like longer bottom line and all.   The dress for this world's covers has kept R! in pretty much the same style of clothing, ruffles on sleves and on that neck thing.  Also, Syaoran's turn to the dark side has made him prone to dressing in FWR signiture capes like in the splash.   Even with the newest splash the face seems more comparable.

Though the biggest factor, of course, has to be facing away :p

But alas, no smile in turn for Sakura's.  The only smile we saw was thanks to Kuro and Mokona antics.  Hehehe.  Drunk fun~

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #41 on: February 25 2007, 02:19 am »
Cure a bit of insanity here if you could.

Why is it that people think this is R!Syaoran?
Show content

What am I not seeing....?
OMG, you're right.. O_O I didn't notice that. I really thought that it's R!Syaoran.. Now that you mentioned it, I notice that his clothes there resemble what he's wearing in chap 144's splash.

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #42 on: March 04 2007, 07:11 pm »
it's the eyes.. observe the eyes  :keke: i also love ur banner, ying hua, it's lovely! the last splash page is absolutely gorgeous  :D C!Syao looks more...sexy. too bad for R!Syao...he was drawn like a child..or something like that.  :)

Offline Kazemon15

• Neku obessed! WEWY Rocks!. =3
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Currently Digimon obessed. =3
« Reply #43 on: April 12 2007, 01:39 am »
Now that there are two Sakuras, you think both Syaorans will get a happy ending?

Kurogane: My whole being exists for my master's sake;
my whole being belongs to my master.
I here vow to live by only that on my true name that none but my master knows.
KT anyone? ^_^
AMVs
Fanart
I am a member of Syaoran-Shrine group | TSubasa group
"Someone who understands, admires and loves you isn't a fan; it's a friend." - Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade G Revolution
Manga scan color artist found. < Click to see one scans
Sorry, my fellow Tsubasa fans, Digmon will always be number one above Tsubasa for me. =3

Offline Ying Hua

• Syaoran no Koibito
  • Super Fan
« Reply #44 on: April 12 2007, 02:46 pm »
.. There aren't exactly two Sakuras, it's more like her mind and body has been separated. >.< The mind and body could become one again, probably.

Though it would be nice if there were a Sakura for each Syaoran. XD

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #45 on: April 13 2007, 03:21 pm »
For that to happen, one of them would wind up with a corpse, or a body without a soul. Which... would be kind of problematic.

There's still only one Sakura. Her soul just got seperated from her body (Again. Just not as feathers, this time). One Syaoran's going to wind up Princess...less. Sad.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #46 on: April 16 2007, 11:45 pm »
I'm still pretty hopeful for a happy ending. *shrugs* But that's just me being optimistic. Despite the lovely angst, I still think things might turn out for the best... Let's hope that CLAMP has the right idea for a happy ending.

I still feel like R!Syaoran is a little odd... why does he call Sakura "Sakura" in Hiiragana? Even for C!Syaoran, he dared not call her in that way until he felt really sure and comfortable with it because to her Sakura's royal status plays a role, but R!Syaoran seems to call her that a lot. Two possibilities come to mind. One, he really, truly loves Sakura her being a princess doesn't matter to him. Two, which is what I really think at the moment, is that R!Syaoran knows another Sakura that isn't of royal status and thus finds it hard to call her "Princess Sakura". Just a thought...

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline muhi_kira

• New Fan
  • syaoran was so cool
« Reply #47 on: April 22 2007, 04:33 am »
yeah yeah
why Real syaoran didn't call sakura "sakura-hime"??
i hope the Clone syaoran wake up from his berserk

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #48 on: May 02 2007, 03:24 pm »
Ok.  And....my comment was just deleted because I don't have permission to....spoilers...? x_X what does that mean...?

Cherry-tiger:  Does R!Syaoran not use any suffix when speaking to people?  I can't read Japanese so I can't tell for myself....
Cause, isn't that the way CCS!Syaoran spoke?

Spoilers....
With the recent chaters.....though I never thought R!Syaoran considered Sakura his most precious person...I felt like the whole stabbing scene was proof of this.  Yes, R!Syaoran cares for Sakura, but not in the way Syaoran-kun loves her.

If it had been Syaoran-kun there when it happened--

His expressions were heartbreaking enough in the first chapter and that was without her bloody body disappearing after being stabbed by their good friend.....Hmm.  I wonder how our Syaoran would have looked to Fay after that...?  R!Syaoran looked like he was dissappointed in Fay, but that he was almost expecting something from him like that.

It was obviously hitsuzen that R!Syaoran was there so that Syaoran-kun didn't have to witness such a thing :p R!Syaoran is such a good protector to Syaoran-kun~!

Offline ek0_x

« Reply #49 on: May 16 2007, 07:20 am »
Hmmm, just thinking... Didn't Yuuko say that in her world were the two that would arrive laterat her shop although from a different world? Also, didn't she say that the ones from her world are the ones related to Clow Reed? I mean "the" Clow Reed. Also, didn't Fei Wang say about 5 or six times how he has the Syaoran that is a blood relative to Clow Reed? And then there is that sword that he keeps on summoning... and the seal in C!Syaoran's eye that looked awfully a lot like the compass Syaoran used in CCS to find the Clow Cards? As well as the age that Syaoran had in the flash backs to when he was sealed... he was pretty much the age he was in CCS. So... just shooting in the dark here but... i guess you understand where i'm coming from... Could this new "real" Syaoran be "the" "real" Syaoran? Just wonderin'...

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #50 on: May 16 2007, 01:06 pm »
Even though half of what you said was kinda like gibberish, CLAMP said at the very start of TRC that the characters would all be different versions of their originals. I'd quote it exactly, but the site I had it bookmarked at no longer exists.

It's only natural the "original" Syaoran would have some of the similar belongings/powers as his original, as they do share the same soul. It only makes sense that his sword, which is an important possesion of his, would transcend dimensions, almost like a part of his soul. And for R!Syaoran to be tube Syaoran, he would have had to have been sealed after the final volume of CCS, when he was 13. He would then have been sealed for 7 years, making him 20, after the seal was shattered. TRC!Syaoran is under no circumstances that old. =)

Mystery solved. TRC!Syaoran =/= CCS!Syaoran.

Offline Jlarinda

« Reply #51 on: May 19 2007, 12:47 am »
^ *AGREES* And he looked ten when he was in the tube, not thirteen. Shaoran's drawn to look around 15/16 years old, there's too much of a difference between the little Shaorans and the older ones.

Plus, Real!Shaoran's sword can cut, and CCS!Shaoran's can't, it's said so in the first artbook as a comment to the cover of chapter 4 of volume 2 =D That he can carry that sword without a license cause it doesn't cut.

It'd be really lame for R!Shao to be the CCS, anyway- the only chara that seems to be the same as the original, is the Clow Reed that Yuuko knew, but that at least is cool and makes sense- how many cryptic, future-seeing, weirdo, mascot-making magicians can you have, really?

And if CCS!Shaoran had been kidnapped, do you think Sakura wouldn't have minded? She's even more powerful than Clow, she wouldn't just stand around and let FWR steal her boyfriend away.
++++++ There IS no one suitable ++++++

Join my multifandom RPG @ LJ : Avoria Academy

My art comm @ LJ : Tanuki Art

My Potter Bunnies comm @ LJ: Potter Bunnies

My DA account: DA

Sirius/Remus, Clow/Yue & Kurogane/Fye = <3

Offline Hime Sama

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #52 on: June 05 2007, 12:54 am »
lol i was gonna post in this but am confused now cos i am up to the end of series 2 anime and can't wait for third. I have not been buying the manga so much recently so it must be quite far ahead now... must save up and catch up. lol

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #53 on: June 05 2007, 02:06 am »
regarding the fact that the RSyaoran calls the princess, "sakura" may mean something like he has a history with a sakura before or what... makes you wonder, right? I think there's more to the story than just being kidnapped and trapped for years...

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #54 on: June 05 2007, 10:52 am »
lol i was gonna post in this but am confused now cos i am up to the end of series 2 anime and can't wait for third. I have not been buying the manga so much recently so it must be quite far ahead now... must save up and catch up. lol
Hah, this forum's full of people who follow the japanese manga, which went in a completely different (and rather dark) direction than the anime. Plus, the third season appears to have been cancelled, so there's not much that we talk about there. =/

As for what G_chan said, it's very likely he did have a Sakura in the universe he was originally from. This however, does not mean it was CCS!Sakura. It's the same as his sword -- since Sakura and Syaoran were together in the CCS-verse, one would expect them to be together in other universes. It was like that in Clow; why would it be different in other universes? I'm aware there's more to his story, but everything about the idea of crossovers in this story says that his story is not CCS!Syaoran's.

Also, the reason for this intimacy in calling her "Sakura" could likely stem from the fact that R!Syaoran saw everything Syaoran did as a child in Clow, and feels the same sense of intimacy Syaoran does for her. He's just not used to calling her "Princess", because he hasn't done any of the speaking.

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #55 on: June 05 2007, 03:44 pm »
Since the RSyaoran was able to see everything through the eyes of the clone, I have to agree that it might be the reason of the intimacy in words... I can't help but wonder, what if there was something more? He did want to protect Sakura in the first place even when he was trapped... anyway, i guess it might be nothing..  :-\

And about the CCS Syaoran being the RSyaoran, it will be very unlikely.. it'll be tacky if it was him...  -_-

Offline suu_no_clover

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #56 on: June 05 2007, 04:37 pm »
Haha, I mixed up your post with the n00b's a ways up the page. *cough*

What do you think is his history then, is with Sakura, or what? You're being vague. =P

Offline G_chaN

• Great Fan
  • Kyoru!! ^_^
« Reply #57 on: June 05 2007, 07:50 pm »
To be honest, I don't have any idea yet of his history... anyway, there aren't much clues about his past.. he was just kidnapped and locked away...  It just made me wonder.. :sweatdrop:

I guess I have no choice but to read on..  :haha:

this sucks... the tensions killing me...   -_-

Offline Hime Sama

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #58 on: June 05 2007, 09:14 pm »
Hah, this forum's full of people who follow the japanese manga, which went in a completely different (and rather dark) direction than the anime. Plus, the third season appears to have been cancelled, so there's not much that we talk about there. =/

yeah i started reading the manga and got 7 books of it... will have to restart and buy the rest now.  Had no idea series three was cancelled :(

Offline redeternity

• "Your Sakura is waiting.."
  • Good Fan
« Reply #59 on: July 29 2007, 08:14 am »
regarding the fact that the RSyaoran calls the princess, "sakura" may mean something like he has a history with a sakura before or what... makes you wonder, right? I think there's more to the story than just being kidnapped and trapped for years...

If R!Syaoran does, in fact, have his own Sakura from whatever the world was that he came from then it makes you wonder.. who is the Syaoran that TRC Sakura is meant to end up with? It wouldn't be the clone as he did not originally come from Clow country.

Then again, I wonder.. has CLAMP ever stated anywhere in TRC that soulmates (for example Syaoran and Sakura) can only end up with each other if they originate from the same world?